Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child (78892 Views)

Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / Unsure If I Am The Father Of My Fourth Child / I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by NezzyMike: 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:

She had quit the job due to childbirth complications . She didn't informed him ( her words not mine) because they had break up before she conceived there is no way he could be the father. Ever since we got back together I haven't suspected her and I don't have any reason I am free with her phone and she is also free with mine and our relationship has been stronger than before unfortunately this dna things has messed up everything and our family will not be the same way again

Ntoooor! Continue with your DNA search grin tongue...most families have illegitimate children but keep mute. Some whose wives cannot conceive due to the husband's infertility will bring in kids but the man will be mute due to shame, is that not hypocrisy from our side?
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by andyprez(m): 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2022
Don’t know if you’ll read to this page but firstly, I honestly do sympathize with you. You must be going through a lot now.

My advice is that you confront her without the proof concerning your fourth child about the father (women always know) and if she denies, you already know you’re dealing with an unrepentant witch and trust me, she can kill.

If she genuinely agrees that you’re not the father, then do what your heart tells you. If you still love her and you’re willing to forgive her, it’s within your rights as a husband.

God be with you sir.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by culf: 12:49pm On Sep 30, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:
Good day all. I have posted exactly 2 months ago concerning my fourth child I went ahead with the DNA test unfortunately I am not her father.

Right now a lot of things have been going through my head i am shattered and depressed.

I don't know yet what is going to happen in my marriage I just don't know if the marriage will work or not.

I just wanted to keep you updated about the DNA.

Previous thread:

Be strong chairman, its painful but God will see you through.

please calm down, don't make any decision now, take your time.

Before any decision, put your children, the innocent child and everything into consideration.

secondary, I know most people will not agree with this but please, if you finally decides to separate or let the child go, please do it quietly. Only few very close circle should know.

All the best.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 30, 2022
Yusssuf11:
We're human being that's Good for u ..
Humanbeign can forgive but not forget..
Just imagine u being at work and be thinking if ur wife is still cheating on you with another man when you are away.Nah HBP Go kill person
when you forgive, u don't v to think like that. And if your mind no go gree, kukuma divorce
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by ademasta(m): 1:03pm On Sep 30, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

You have said it all
You speak very matured
Thanks and God bless you, amen.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by baralatie(m): 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2022
Op!
I now understand the diagnosis of your issue and marriage!
Hmmm!
Try well well o!

One thing is certain divorce is not an option for you and your wife at all!
As in avoid that route!
God you,your wife and your children and God keep you all alive successfully!
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by baralatie(m): 1:06pm On Sep 30, 2022
ademasta:
Hmmm
The matter na real hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Ybaby: 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:

No need to test them because they are mine

Ok
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Treadway: 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2022
Starz825:
I just went back to read all of your topics...
Very interesting...
You don't even write like one who didn't see the four walls of uni....
I appreciate your writings...

I understood your story and here is my advice...

You mentioned that you don't want divorce..
You are a good man like somebody said up there....
Now....sit your wife down..... explain everything to her....
The father of the child should come and have his daughter.
Now if the father is no where to be found...adopt the girl....

Infact...... Adopt the baby...that's my advice...
Everything will be settled in the future...
Treat the baby as your own...

That's all..
Thanks
Op do not follow this advice! The world is turned upside down due to this 'everything goes, no repercussions' mentality. Fact is something horrible was done to you and the family by your wife and there should be serious repercussions. If you like be forming 'good man' when the next shoe drops you go know say no trophies dey for 'goodman-ism'...that is if you are not deleted like someone has already rightly hinted you here
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Treadway: 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2022
Elsueno:

Da hell is wrong with u, U want him to find out after sacrificing years of his life to care 4 a child only to be abandoned at end?....I do not cheat on any woman....but d moment she cheats on me, dats d end of d relationship, No amount of apology or pleading go save it even if she comes together with Jesus himself!
co-sign! Back in the day na me be textbook definition of playa. I get excess supply of babes, but never did I have anything to do with a married woman, cos I truly believe marriage is sacred. I don marry now 7 years, I no step out on my wife. Na conscious decision and effort I dey make everyday to keep my vows. E no fit happen to me, but if my wife did this (lai lai e no even fit happen) that is the end. Not just strafing o, strafing sotey belle form, even if the angel wey convince Joseph to accept Mary show for dream or real life, e go collect!

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Sexyliciousbri: 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
What an incredibly selfish thing for her to do. I'm sorry this is happening to you.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by baralatie(m): 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
Treadway:
Op do not follow this advice! The world is turned upside down due to this 'everything goes, no repercussions' mentality. Fact is something horrible was done to you and the family by your wife and there should be serious repercussions . If you like be forming 'good man' when the next shoe drops you go know say no trophies dey for 'goodman-ism'...that is if you are not deleted like someone has already rightly hinted you here

What is the serious repercussion?
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by baralatie(m): 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2022
Sexyliciousbri:
What an incredibly selfish thing for her to do. I'm sorry this is happening to you.
How was it selfish?
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Davidave(m): 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
There is nothing lower and more disrespectful than what she has done. She tricked you to take care of a child that wasn't yours. Do not underestimate her betrayal. She deserves no respect and no relationship. She is a disgusting vile human. Do the right thing and kick her out for good

2 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by baralatie(m): 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2022
Davidave:
There is nothing lower and more disrespectful than what she has done. She tricked you to take care of a child that wasn't yours. Do not underestimate her betrayal. She deserves no respect and no relationship. She is a disgusting vile human. Do the right thing and kick her out for good
What about the 3 kids
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by baralatie(m): 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
grin
I find this funny that y'all shouting repercussion,no forgiveness,she can poison,and all that do not have a solution on how to protect the 3 kids that belong to the op from harm!
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Treadway: 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2022
baralatie:

What is the serious repercussion?
read the post I made after this one you quoted.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by baralatie(m): 2:23pm On Sep 30, 2022
Treadway:
read the post I made after this one you quoted.
You are not even in the position to even do jack as long as you dey grind for outside sef?
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Treadway: 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2022
baralatie:
grin
I find this funny that y'all shouting repercussion,no forgiveness,she can poison,and all that do not have a solution on how to protect the 3 kids that belong to the op from harm!
yea, I like how you have unpopular opinions,which you are entitled to. You can handle it your way if such happens to you, however, some of us have redlines, that absolutely must not be crossed, kids or no kids. I am first a person, before a father. the wife did this, not him..The kids will understand. Cheers.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Justbehave(m): 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2022
baralatie:
grin
You are the deluded one here. Assuming you lost your wife during childbirth. What happens to the baby? How will you protect him or her from harm? Or will the baby also die? grin
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Treadway: 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2022
baralatie:

You are not even in the position to even do jack as long as you dey grind for outside sef?
alas you didn't read. Read again.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Treadway: 2:27pm On Sep 30, 2022
Justbehave:
You are the deluded one here. Assuming you lost your wife during childbirth. What happens to the baby? How will you protect him or her from harm?
he has a lot of wildly unpopular opinions. It's allowed. Lol
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Justbehave(m): 2:30pm On Sep 30, 2022
Treadway:
he has a lot of wildly unpopular opinions. It's allowed. Lol
He is trying to be smart by half.Lol.Maybe if such happens to him he will allow his other kids to die too because no woman is there to take care of them.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by baralatie(m): 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2022
Treadway:
yea, I like how you have unpopular opinions,which you are entitled to. You can handle it your way if such happens to you, however, some of us have redlines, that absolutely must not be crossed, kids or no kids. I am first a person, before a father. the wife did this, not him..The kids will understand. Cheers.
One as a person you don't bail on your woman who has 3 kids for you in the name of divorce to feed herself,pay house rent and fend the kids .....what are you trying to prove

Two as a father will a father bail on his kids

Three let us vaguely assume that the husband before reconciliation had knowledge that she was already pregnant what would he do ?
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by baralatie(m): 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2022
Justbehave:
You are the deluded one here. Assuming you lost your wife during childbirth. What happens to the baby? How will you protect him or her from harm? Or will the baby also die? grin
Now is the mother of the 3 kids dead undecided
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Johnnyjohnnyman(m): 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2022
culf:

Be strong chairman, its painful but God will see you through.

please calm down, don't make any decision now, take your time.

Before any decision, put your children, the innocent child and everything into consideration.

secondary, I know most people will not agree with this but please, if you finally decides to separate or let the child go, please do it quietly. Only few very close circle should know.

All the best.

No problem thanks. I will involve both families for a meeting and the separation will be done quietly no third parties will be allowed.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by maasoap(m): 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2022
Kingpin1000:

I am really happy for you.. don't get depressed,it is a win win situation for you. If I were close to you I would have bought enough weed for us to celebrate. You now have the decision to either love the child as an adopted or kick both of them out but you should know your other kids have already bonded with that child and will be affected.
Mehn, I don't envy you bro.. you are going through a lot right now but can take solace on the fact that you knew early not too late.

This is exactly what was going through my mind. Wife cheated during the separation of seven months! Body no be firewood now. Op had his own fault in all this.
Before op take any rash decision and turn everything upside down, he should consider the wellbeing of his kids.

Copy: Johnnyjohnnyman

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Justbehave(m): 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
baralatie:

Now is the mother of the 3 kids dead undecided
Good. So stop assuming they will all die if she leaves after all she has left before and they didn't die. So stop talking as if you yourself will die if your wife leaves you and your kids today. Be a man and take charge that's what men do.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by baralatie(m): 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
Justbehave:
Good. So stop assuming they will all die if she leaves after all she has left before and they didn't die. So stop talking as if you yourself will die if your wife leaves you and your kids today. Be a man and take charge that's what men do.
Do you know it was the op that left the woman with the 3 kids to their own fate?
undecided
As in for that long
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Justbehave(m): 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2022
maasoap:

This is exactly what was going through my mind. Wife cheated during the separation of seven months! Body no be firewood now. Op had his own fault in all this.
Before op take any rash decision and turn everything upside down, he should consider the wellbeing of his kids.

Op don't listen to this guy that feed from his wife. He can worship anything called woman just to be able to eat and have shelter. Your type will blame men for anything just for pussy. grin
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Johnnyjohnnyman(m): 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2022
maasoap:

My children will be fine if she want to carry all 4 that's fine I will continue to provide for them from afar and if she has decide to leave them behind they will also be fine my mum and niece will take care of them

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (31) (Reply)

My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me / Is Soya Beans Formular Good For A 6 Months Old Baby? / 7 Facts About Bride Price That Will Shock You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.