Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Why Do Igbos Never Marry Hausa? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Igbos Never Marry Hausa? (5778 Views)

Never Marry A Woman Who Is Addicted To Visiting Prophets: Nigerian Pastor Warns / Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man / Hausa Muslim Girl Impregnated By Igbo Man Dies During Childbirth, Family Wants.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Igbos Never Marry Hausa? by SU50: 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
duro4chang:
But Igbo ladies marry Hausa . During NYSC see how Hausa men bleep ladies from the south. Chai!

People with no self respect, they will throw themselves at you once they see you get some change.
Re: Why Do Igbos Never Marry Hausa? by Innocentman86: 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
spagettiluv:
just check out all rubbish comments you have been posting here.
Fellow men like you are out there making millions in the street while a lowlife like you busy fooling yourself on social media without no gain
I weep for those who gave birth to you
I'm from an Elite yoruba Muslim family.i m a prince.
I make money while even sleeping.i employed several of my Yoruba Muslim brothers to work for me while I snore and sleep.
So what are you saying
Re: Why Do Igbos Never Marry Hausa? by richie240: 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
Which is d 'misinformation' nwoke?
That osu-caste system is still in force in alaigbo or dt pitobi is not nwafor?

Which Izit biko?
cool

Savagr:
OGA stop misinforming people please
Re: Why Do Igbos Never Marry Hausa? by jeromestarks: 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
deadkamalu:
My maternal grandmum is Fulani and I am Igbo.
You're not Igbo anymore. You're an infidel.
What a mistake.
Re: Why Do Igbos Never Marry Hausa? by Savagr(m): 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
richie240:
Which is d 'misinformation' nwoke?
That osu-caste system is still in force in alaigbo or dt pitobi is not nwafor?

Which Izit biko?
cool

there's nothing like OSU in Igboland
Re: Why Do Igbos Never Marry Hausa? by Ricardosmechito: 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
WELL WATHEVER IS GOING ON THEY GOTTA MAKE PEACECUZ IF U A HAUSSA BROTHER AND U MADE HER MUSLIM U CAN MARRIED HER MOST HAUSSA GUYS GET AFRAID TO GET CHEAT ON
Re: Why Do Igbos Never Marry Hausa? by ImperialYoruba: 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
Christistruth00:
Mariam Babangida was from Asaba

Marwa’s wife was from Imo State

Gen Nwachukwu’s mother was the Emir Of Katsina’s daughter

IBB is not Hausa. He is Nupe.

Gen Nwachukwu cooked up that story during civil war, to get privileges on the Nigerian side. It has since been invalidated.
Re: Why Do Igbos Never Marry Hausa? by CaptainAyub: 7:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
CASTOSVILLA:
Nearly got entangled with an arewa babe but I sharply retraced. I reasoned her killing me one day because of jihad.
There's this story of an Alhaji in Jos who married a native Plateau woman in Jos as 2nd wife and converted her to Islam.
Immediately crises erupted, he used dagger and stabbed the native Plateau wife multiple times and took off with his other wife.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Never Marry Hausa? by CaptainAyub: 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
duro4chang:
But Igbo ladies marry Hausa . During NYSC see how Hausa men bleep ladies from the south. Chai!
Igbo men living in the north also bleep hausa females,so what's your point?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Never Marry Hausa? by Mrkindness: 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
Aderewah:
Igbos marry themselves and if they marry outside, it’ll be outside or a beautiful Yoruba woman or otherwise a Yoruba demon. But Igbos never marry Hausa. Is it discrimination or something else?
I am married to Talatu an awusa lady
Re: Why Do Igbos Never Marry Hausa? by duro4chang(m): 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
CaptainAyub:

You don minit?
Re: Why Do Igbos Never Marry Hausa? by CaptainAyub: 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
richie240:

It's a misnomer for an igbo to marry outside igboland except if d party concerned is an osu who won't see an nwafor to marry him/her.

When u see an igbo marry outside igboland, at least 7 out of 10, the person is an osu.

Peter obi, the psquare trio (including their bloda - Jude) etc.

Igbos are tribal like that!
cool
Animal talk done start again:Fela 1972

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Never Marry Hausa? by irepnaija4eva(m): 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
CaptainAyub:

lol leave that agbaya..igbo men dey knack them north girls wellllllllllerrrr but they dont kiss and tell...due to the fact thats there is no pride in f**king multitudes.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Never Marry Hausa? by christistruth01: 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

IBB is not Hausa. He is Nupe.

Gen Nwachukwu cooked up that story during civil war, to get privileges on the Nigerian side. It has since been invalidated.

Isn't IBB Gwari ?
Re: Why Do Igbos Never Marry Hausa? by Armaggedon: 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
Aderewah:
Igbos marry themselves and if they marry outside, it’ll be outside or a beautiful Yoruba woman or otherwise a Yoruba demon. But Igbos never marry Hausa. Is it discrimination or something else?
your post is laced with the usual Yoruba feeling of inadequacy. Of course, it's not true. Generally, Igbos who marry out chose spouses with related or neighboring ethnic groups like Annang, Idoma, efik, Ibibio, Esan etc
Supposing of course you take marry to mean Men and women choices. Otherwise, i see Igbo men even marrying white women more than yoruba women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Never Marry Hausa? by Tomek09(m): 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
Okwyjesus:

Hijab ladies hardly marry non Moslem.

I think they can easily marry christian northerners than the hijab ones
Very correct.
Re: Why Do Igbos Never Marry Hausa? by wingmanIII: 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
Everybody, tribe or race want the beautiful, well behaved, faithful, industrious and devoted Igbo bride. So why will Igbo men be different?
Just the reality. Igbo men rarely marry Yoruba girls too.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Never Marry Hausa? by HolyMan12: 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
deadkamalu:
My maternal grandmum is Fulani and I am Igbo.
Where are your cattle and AK-47?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Never Marry Hausa? by ForumNL(m): 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
Igbo that marry outside igbo is regarded as outcast

In fact, if not determined the marriage will fail

PSquare is a typical example

Tribal bigots
Re: Why Do Igbos Never Marry Hausa? by Nigerianization(m): 8:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
lexylaw40:
this is not about religion it's pure ethnic fobia they fear the north. Almost all Igbos still have their gods they pray to in their backyard. Just go to their villages and you'll see. Igbos love luxury life style which they can only find in Yoruba land

Please don't be ignorant. We fear the North yet we leave our comfort zone to live up north. There's no local government in the north that you will not find an Igbo inhabitant.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Never Marry Hausa? by HolyMan12: 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
Innocentman86:

An igbo man rejected my younger sister even though she is a Yoruba Christian on her wedding day saying she fart or mess too much and don't wash her pant.
Sincerely I don't blame the rich Igbo man as I have told my sister's and cousins to always wash their pant and stop to mess every time after eating Amala but they refuse.sometimes I even leave the house for them when these girls start mess competition after eaten gbekiri,beans,moi moi and Amala.
It was such a disgraceful day in my family and because of how that Igbo man disgrace us

grin grin grin grin

Are you ok? grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Igbos Never Marry Hausa? by 9japride(m): 8:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
OP you are just being mischievous. Hausas that are predominantly Muslims and they don't allow their daughters marry a none Muslim and worst of it an Igbo person. You better tell Hausa people to allow their daughters marry a Igbo Christian man.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Never Marry Hausa? by HolyMan12: 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
Allison012:
Will like to marry a hausa girl but am afraid of their jihad issue.
There are ethnic hausa christians. I have met hausa Catholics before.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Never Marry Hausa? by SU50: 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
HolyMan12:

grin grin grin grin

Are you ok? grin grin grin

Serious inferiority complex will make you hide under others identity to project your own. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Never Marry Hausa? by CASTOSVILLA(m): 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
CaptainAyub:

There's this story of an Alhaji in Jos who married a native Plateau woman in Jos as 2nd wife and converted her to Islam.
Immediately crises erupted, he used dagger and stabbed the native Plateau wife multiple times and took off with his other wife.
You see why Igbos cannot marry a northerner talk more of a Muslim. That religion can be barbaric.
Re: Why Do Igbos Never Marry Hausa? by richie240: 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
Hehehehehe.... osigini??
cheesy

Savagr:
there's nothing like OSU in Igboland
Re: Why Do Igbos Never Marry Hausa? by Aderewah: 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
Armaggedon:
your post is laced with the usual Yoruba feeling of inadequacy. Of course, it's not true. Generally, Igbos who marry out chose spouses with related or neighboring ethnic groups like Annang, Idoma, efik, Ibibio, Esan etc
Supposing of course you take marry to mean Men and women choices. Otherwise, i see Igbo men even marrying white women more than yoruba women.

What a flat headed akpu oozing urchin sees is not important. Your men are in lagos dying for Yoruba queens to consider them. Yoruba women marry down when they hook with Omo Igbo I’m sure you know
Re: Why Do Igbos Never Marry Hausa? by tctrills: 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
Aderewah:

It hurts me when someone who doesn't travel starts threads like these. It's a pure lie to say Igbo's never marry Hausas.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Never Marry Hausa? by paramakina202: 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
Aderewah:

Mazi Nwachukwu from Ovim in Abia state and the father of Gen Ike Nwachukwu married a Hausa/Fulani woman from Katsina state over 90 years ago.Igbos are travellers and we have married from every cultures around the world.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Never Marry Hausa? by OmoOdumosa(m): 10:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
Why are you guys àlways lying from your jagonz write up one will simply know you aren't yoruba
Innocentman86:
Igbos marry northerners.eg
One of atikus wife is Igbo.and atiku is a fulani man.
But if you say they hardly marry we Yoruba Muslimns them I agree with you.except you are very rich as a Yoruba man that an igbo lady will marry you and when Igbo man wants to marry Yoruba women they go for the most bueatiful and neat once.
An igbo man rejected my younger sister even though she is a Yoruba Christian on her wedding day saying she fart or mess too much and don't wash her pant.
Sincerely I don't blame the rich Igbo man as I have told my sister's and cousins to always wash their pant and stop to mess every time after eating Amala but they refuse.sometimes I even leave the house for them when these girls start mess competition after eaten gbekiri,beans,moi moi and Amala.
It was such a disgraceful day in my family and because of how that Igbo man disgrace us,I know Peter obi is good but I won't vote for him.
I m voting for the sick corrupt emiolokan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Never Marry Hausa? by Innocentman86: 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
OmoOdumosa:
Why are you guys àlways lying from your jagonz write up one will simply know you aren't yoruba
I am a Yoruba Muslim,I'm a prince from a royal lineage.
So me and you who will tell each other he is not yoruba. sad sad sad sad
My sister mess and fart too much plus don't wash their pant and that is the truth.i have told them severally to atleast wash their pant even if it is once a week but they said is not necessary that they are not from SS/se girls that always wash their pant.
That they will go on and mess loudly,is just too bad
Re: Why Do Igbos Never Marry Hausa? by GodsOwnMan: 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
The main issue is religion. Eboes are Christian extremists who will NEVER marry a muslim under no circumstances.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Need To Buy A Gift For My Girlfriend's Father! / Caught With My Wife's Best Friend / Do All Men Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.