Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? (71760 Views)

How Many Kids Do You Still Wanna Have? / Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) / Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by jeromestarks: 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2022
ITbomb:
Do you think it is their choice to stay in a one bedroom apartment?
Stupid husband; he doesn't have money to acquire two bedroom flat but he keeps fvcking his wife's pvssy.

If you don't have money to handle the result of fvcking, DON'T FVCK!
Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by gotnel: 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
It is the fault of OP to have descended so low by having such a discussion with an 8 years old girl.

It's not a crime for couples to stay in one room apartment and have their kids in the same room.

Having intimacy in such a room must have a timing and schedule. To keep the children away from taken note of what is happening.
However, some kids are wild on their own. They will pretend to have slept while they are taken note of all actions of their parents.
May God bless us as we expected , to be able to fetching for our family as it should be.
Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by IJEYdiamond(f): 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Do you think it's ok for parents to share same
bed room with their kids?

I was shocked to my bone marrow when a little girl of eight was telling me of what happens between her parents at night simply because she share the same room with them.

I can't explain but I can assure parents that sharing the same bed room with their kids is not too good.

Indians do....So wetin u wan talk about that one ooo
Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by iamjavadem(m): 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
Other kids who don't stay in the same room with their parents also know this. I knew since I was 5.
Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by general111(m): 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2022
frankson1:

This isn't starting today so what state of things do you mean?
will a man have millions in his account and still live in one room with his family?..
Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by meobizy(f): 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2022
Another day, another lie on Nairaland. This forum is a digital latrine.
Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by Ever8090: 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2022
MufasaLion:

They should focus on having a better apartment instead of breeding like rodents in a studio apartment.
e better for you naa, why you no go sharp mouth...
Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by nobilie: 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2022
MufasaLion:
It's wrong for kids to be in same room with the parents.

Singles can not think the same way as married people with children(statement is not directed at u).
Even in a 3bed apartment, u can have ur childrens room but they may not sleep there at night untle they're of good age.

My children started staying in their room when my first became 4 yrs as the rooms are far apart. Parents shouldn't touch each other if children share room at night.
If u dont have an adult who can stay with them at night in their room, ur kids will stay in ur room.

In marriage, u sacrifice a lot. If couples must make love, go to a separate room.
Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by Enecleb20(m): 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2022
OK
Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by Enecleb20(m): 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2022
You did not tell us what happened but people have begun to speculate and conclude.
Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by Makapounse(m): 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2022
MufasaLion:

What are the state of things you're talking about?
May be we should pray for you to experience it ?
Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by Templee333(m): 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2022
Karen2024:
As soon as my child is a year old, to his or her room.
if only u could understand that not every family can afford more than a room.
Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by kkins25(m): 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2022
At 8,shes reaching puberty already. may become more aware of tweh tweh.. parents can as well mount a curtain to divide the room. The girl would just be in a hurry to seek out the same adventure should she continue to witness this. Our fore fathers lived with similar conditions, didn't bring bout Armageddon.
Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by Blaqputin(m): 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
fkj950ax:

The question is what kind of conversation are you having with an eight ( 8 ) year old girl that you got so much lurid details from her?
Are you the child's doctor, teacher, nurse or what? Even at that age, children should have conversation with their parents present with any health professional.

If you are a extended family member of the child, you shouldn't even have such conversation with her, and you share it online with strangers. The person with the problem is not her parents or even the child. Look in the mirror and see the person who needs HELP
What are you even saying ?
You dnt have to be any of the aforementioned to listen or talk to a child, for the child to spill such he/she is fascinated Abt it, it is ur duty to listen and appropriate advice where and if necessary to persons involved depending on your relationship with them.
Pikin talk wetin him see, abi the pikin lie
Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by Blaqputin(m): 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2022
SmartyPants:

I was looking for this comment, and when i didnt see it in the first 5 comments i concluded that Nigeria is lost.
Tah....commot body, why didn't u make the comment. Dey form nonsense.
Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by Enecleb20(m): 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2022
So rude; So vulgar!
Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by mmsen: 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2022
general111:
Its not owk, but the state of things in the country has permitted it

Why did the state of things in the country not stop these animals from having children that they cannot take care of properly?
Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by emenezer(m): 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2022
They should demarcate the room with very soft wood atleast
Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by Perocom(m): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2022
ITbomb:

But they should know when to do stuffs naa, if an 8yr old child is truly sleeping u will know, and when doing things you have to be cautious not to wake the child. Alternatively, in the morning when the kids are all gone to school, madam and oga can it lavishly alone in the house before heading for work. I blame the adults not the child or economy.
Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by Nwibii: 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2022
MrUchenna1:
Some of these little children can see in the dark shocked

Lol grin grin grin

What are they shining their eyes to see in the dark?
True talk Sha, some kids eyes be shining like � eyes.
Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by Aguiyimba(m): 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2022
MufasaLion:

Everybody likes comfort but many are lazy to work for the comfort. Comfort don't come to people, you work for it!

Not all hardworking people are successful. Reason before you comment or better sleep
Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by ComeToJesus: 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2022
MufasaLion:

They should focus on having a better apartment instead of breeding like rodents in a studio apartment.

So that by the time they have a better apartment, menopause would have paused the tape.
Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by donhils: 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2022
MufasaLion:

Yes, I've seen a year old child. Such child can have his/her personal room and a baby monitor with camera can be installed in such room.

Millions of people do this always!
Do you know that some year old babies have not started walking?
Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2022
princewarri1985:
this time am going to side with the women on this one and blame the men on this one, when a man is Hot and want to have sex and he lives in a one room apartment with kids, most times the woman will tell the man let all the kids sleep first before we have sex, and the man will be like all of them dey sleep and some of the kids are not asleep, am talking from experience, my uncle who lives in germany now, in 1995 i went to benin and i pass the night in their one room apartment with his 4 kids, and in the night he wanted to have sex and his wife to him "your sister pikin i non sure say he dey sleep'' and my uncle was like leave am he don sleep and i was not sleeping and they started having sex, i swear all the sex style they did that night i never see am before for my life, impossible sex styles

grin grin grin u surpose learn new Sex Styles from der
Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2022
MufasaLion:

I am tired of hearing funny comments like yours. There are many hard working poor people world over, and it is very funny to hear people like you say poor people shouldn't have kids. My grand parents were not rich when they gave birth to my parents, but I saw my parents and uncles and aunties take very good care of them till they died. In case you don't know, your country has absolutely no plan for the well-being of the elderly. Governors and pension staff steal their retirement savings. The view point that poor people should not have kids may hold true for first world countries but if you are poor in an economic south country like Nigeria then I pity your life. When you find yourself poor and lonely in old age that is when you will know the value of children
Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by delkuf(m): 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2022
Karen2024:
As soon as my child is a year old, to his or her room.
Are you married
Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by delkuf(m): 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2022
ITbomb:
don't mind them.
Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by frozen70(f): 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
ObamaMessi:

I was shocked to my bone marrow when a little girl of eight was telling me of what happens between her parents at night simply because she share the same room with them.

I can't explain but I can assure parents that sharing the same bed room with their kids is not too good.

Am still wondering what kind of discussion you may have been having with her before she told you that, then your closeness to how may be worrisome

I hope you didn't tell anyone to avoid nonsense suspensious things related to what she told you
Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by JayPeeOham: 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
ObamaMessi:

I am very sure even the parents themselves don't like the fact that they share same bedroom with their kids.

But like someone said, the situation of the country has permitted such scenario
Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by Mindlog: 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2022
khadaffi:

I don't care what you read in your Masters programme, marriage is practical and no amount of formal education can cover the challenges you are likely to face. When they visit relatives which they do always, they cope well. Except the relative in question is not a parent and personally I would not allow my kids stay over with someone who is not a parent.

I'm older than my youngest brother by about 16 years and with what he experienced staying alone in his room, I actually vowed not to allow such nonsense repeat itself in the family. It happened that my brother was given birth through CS and immediately after delivery the doctor informed my Mum he didn't cry early enough and that at the age of sixteen he might have some complication in his health. As early as 2 years I witnessed him fainting but I didn't know this was frequent when he sleeps. Because we didn't detect on time this frequent seizure that only occur while he sleeps led to schizophrenia at 16. because of this

Marriage is practical and I know what it is! cheesy If they cope well sleeping away from you when they visit relatives, does that not give you an insight?

Sorry to read about your younger brother's schizophrenia, I now better understand where you are coming from. Not crying enough at birth is always in an indicator of neuropathology. I hope alongside his medications, he has access to psychotherapy.
Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by MufasaLion: 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2022
Greystone:

Exactly.
The fertility rate among poor people is alarming.
No money to afford the basic necessities of life but they will just be knacking themselves continuously and churning out children.
Then their children can’t go to good schools, end up with menial jobs, some get pregnant or get girls pregnant, some go into criminal activities/ prostitution and the poverty cycle continues to the next generation.

Poverty will always be in their bloodline. Poor people with bad choices.

1 Like

Re: Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? by Lucasmuyiwaa: 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2022
It’s nothing joor...the kid will grow up and get wiser and he or she will definitely get married too....she would understand better when she’s getting mature that there’s no big deal in what her parent did in her presence...Afterall they are ur parents and I believe they can’t do that in the presence of another kid while another person parent won’t do that in front of him or her...Moreover, teach ur kids sex education indirectly or directly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK / Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon / Seeing Dead Aunty In My Dreams Repeatedly. I Need Any Solutions Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.