Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,164 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu (50273 Views)

Cleric Seeks Forgiveness For Receiving ‘transport Money’ From Tinubu / Segun Adewale 'Aeroland': Lagos PDP Leaders Collecting Money From Tinubu / Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by Brimstone77: 10:15pm On Sep 30, 2022
lhordspy:
Fake news by flat-headed miscreants

Look at what i found in this nonsense report.
The man already confess it is a smear campaign, supposedly championed by afghanEASTERN nuisance.

He said and i quote: “It is a smear campaign. Yes, I attended the meeting and wrote a short report of it. I am surprised that the only thing they read there is the transport money I said I collected. Let me send you the report I made.”

No where did he mentioned he regret

He only said:
"The truth is that I don’t know how much Tinubu gave John Praise. And I don’t know how much each person got, but the TP (transport fare) I got could hardly bring me back to Jos and fix my car due to the badness of the road to Abuja."

He only gave them transport fare, which is logical. You cant invite somone without giving them transport fare to go back or fuel their car, for him to even complain of the money hardly taking him back. That means it wasnt much. It was just for teansport!

Funny. This world is crazy. Its obvious some people will not even read the news properly before jumping into blind conclusion. The headline itself is misleading, so is the half-wit brains that would believe it cheesy

Just read that line up there it says it all.... The news was concocted by dumb uncreative miscreant that championed the Propaganda fake news. Lol. You should give it another try, the sane minds smells the lies from afar. The person should atleast be creative when trying to cook a propaganda as big as this to we the sane minded.

The write-up reeks of same propaganda group of nonentity miscreant who wrote same fake Adamu circular that was shared to the public few days ago. Which was later debunked and busted to be a lie though.

You can smell the uncreativity and bad attempt at creating a fake information from distance.

Until Nigeria government start suing some miscreants as* for fake news dissemination and distribution. This nonsense will never stop.

Look how you tried very hard to sound reasonable but the APC in you couldn't let you be reasonable..

Urchins are the most pathetic ediots that have ever walked on the surface of this Earth..

The brain of an average APC urchin is filled with shaft and condemned grease..

Even with the bold GUARDIAN NEWS written on the thread you still choose to disgrace your self with this gibberish you typed..

Is this how you guys planned to do your own campaign??

Spit!

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by Headachetoigboh(f): 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2022
lhordspy:

The man already confess it is a smear campaign, supposedly championed by afghanEASTERN nuisance.

He said and i quote: “It is a smear campaign. Yes, I attended the meeting and wrote a short report of it. I am surprised that the only thing they read there is the transport money I said I collected. Let me send you the report I made.”

He only said:
"The truth is that I don’t know how much Tinubu gave John Praise. And I don’t know how much each person got, but the TP (transport fare) I got could hardly bring me back to Jos and fix my car due to the badness of the road to Abuja."

He only gave them transport fare, which is logical. You cant invite somone without giving them transport fare to go back or fuel their car, for him to even complain of the money hardly taking him back. That means it wasnt much. It was just for teansport!

Funny. This world is crazy. Its obvious some people will not even read the news properly before jumping into blind conclusion. The headline itself is misleading, so is the half-wit brains that would believe it cheesy

Just read that line up there it says it all.... The news was concocted by dumb uncreative miscreant that championed the Propaganda fake news. Lol. You should give it another try, the sane minds smells the lies from afar. The person should atleast be creative when trying to cook a propaganda as big as this to we the sane minded.

The write-up reeks of same propaganda group of nonentity miscreant who wrote same fake Adamu circular that was shared to the public few days ago. Which was later debunked and busted to be a lie though.

You can smell the uncreativity and bad attempt at creating a fake information from distance.

Until Nigeria government start suing some miscreants as* for fake news dissemination and distribution. This nonsense will never stop.

Did he share money?
That should be the question

If he did,where did he get the money cos the last time I checked,he has no business or company attached to his name.

Unless na the drugs him dey sell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by lhordspy: 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2022
Headachetoigboh:

Did he share money?
That should be the question

If he did,where did he get the money cos the last time I checked,he has no business or company attached to his name.

Unless na the drugs him dey sell

This girl, can you read what i typed atall?
Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by writeprof(m): 10:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
Christians are not allowed to preach their faith in government-owned media houses in some states. The teaching of Christian Religious Studies (CRS) and or Bible Knowledge (BK) has been banned in public schools in many states, including Borno, in which the ban was done by the man he had chosen to deputise for him.”

Byang continued: “Christian students are denied admission into public universities and other tertiary institutions and the few admitted, are denied their choice of some professional courses like medicine, engineering, law, accounting, which are needed for Nigeria’s development.

How true can these assertions be
Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by babajero(m): 11:05pm On Sep 30, 2022
lhordspy:

He only said:

The teaching of Christian Religious Studies (CRS) and or Bible Knowledge (BK) has been banned in public schools in many states, including Borno, in which the ban was done by the man he had chosen to deputise for him.”

Did you see where he wrote this or you only choose what to see? That man is an unrepentant terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by lhordspy: 11:11pm On Sep 30, 2022
babajero:
The teaching of Christian Religious Studies (CRS) and or Bible Knowledge (BK) has been banned in public schools in many states, including Borno, in which the ban was done by the man he had chosen to deputise for him.”

Did you see where he wrote this or you only choose what to see? That man is an unrepentant terrorist.

Sorry sir, you reeks of hypocrisy and bias.

Is Islamic religious study taught in schools in the east? Answer me...

Do you have any Muslim governor or deputy in the north.?

You guys are the problem of this great country. You play politics with everything. This little thing you people are engaging in may seems little or inconsequential but it could turn into a full blown religious war.

Please dont mix politics with religion. Please.

The south-west currently, taking out oyetola dont have any muslim governor, even tinubu's lagos. Have you heard of any south-westerner complaining about it?

I shake my head for you guys. One day you people will surely get what you crave for. A religous war and surely it will affect your family too.

Shalom.
Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by Kingozymandias(m): 11:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
lhordspy:

You guys are the problem of this great country. You play politics with everything. This little thing you people are engaging in may seems little or inconsequential but it could turn into a full blown religious war.

The south-west currently, taking out oyetola dont have any muslim governor, even tinubu's lagos. Have you heard of any south-westerner complaining about it?

I shake my head for you guys. One day you people will surely get what you crave for. A religous war and surely it will affect your family too.

Shalom.
Trash

Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by InvertedHammer: 11:28pm On Sep 30, 2022
/
It seems that the new game plan is to collect money from Tinubu and deny him later.

Na him go pay tire.

/
Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by 43Ronin: 11:43pm On Sep 30, 2022
Corridon:
Another agbado bishop singing like a bird! That so called transport money you collected will choke you for supporting the people waging war against christians.
Boss cut the man some slack below. See what he said.
Christians are not allowed to preach their faith in government-owned media houses in some states. The teaching of Christian Religious Studies (CRS) and or Bible Knowledge (BK) has been banned in public schools in many states, including Borno, in which the ban was done by the man he had chosen to deputise for him.”
He said the truth and further exposed the Islamic agenda. This is why igbos dislike Islam. In bornu, Gombe, Kaduna there are significant amount of Christians in those sates yet because the few are Muslim in power they oppress others. If not for this man, we wouldn't have known they banned CRK/BK.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by babajero(m): 11:51pm On Sep 30, 2022
lhordspy:

Shalom.
Islamic religious knowledge was never in any way restricted in any state in the south, even though Muslims are not even upto 1 quarter in the south, unlike the north where Christians are majority in many states.

Are you not a hypocrite saying that the victims of your handiwork are the problems of the country, use your God giving sense and reason, reminisce everything happening in Nigeria and say where the problem is emanating from, right from the education system, constitutional angle, social angle, security angle, religious angle and other vices. Though I know you are paid to do your job online but sometimes please still try to use your conscience.

I saw you write about religious war, please take a look around you, which kind of religious war are you talking about again.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by tafat: 11:55pm On Sep 30, 2022
Na so everybody wey vote am go regret. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
lhordspy:

He only said:

E ri eleyi. Ma tan ara e cheesy
Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by Evergreen12345(f): 12:31am On Oct 01, 2022
Okoroawusa:
The best decision I have taken in my life is being an Atheist.

You Christians and Muslims can go ahead and kill yourselves.

I am voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu in February 2023

Go read the next post
Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by sonofthunder: 12:47am On Oct 01, 2022
Righteousness2:
The Pastor sounds like someone with a Conscience. He admits he has done wrong by receiving inducements. I Believe he should be pardoned.

My Admonishment to anyone who calls himself or herself a Pastor is to be careful so as not to be a Gehazi or Demas.

Nigeria is in a delicate period and Season. And if you decide to be a tool for the devil , you will pay the price. And it could be a Generational price.

There is no harm in meeting with any candidate, but tell them the truth. Do not sell the faith for onions, cucumbers and carrots.

Did you read the op at all or just skimmed through?
Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by RightChannel: 1:37am On Oct 01, 2022
Bloody Islamic religion

1 Like

Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by Proudlyomonna: 2:57am On Oct 01, 2022
If you vote for Muslim-muslim agenda you are stamping your Yes for an agenda that puts the Country in a situation of doing 24 straight up years of Islamic rule undecided
Is that right, just and Fair?
How can you call yourself a Christian if you support this evil Muslim-muslim agenda?
APC MUST GO.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by deflover(m): 4:11am On Oct 01, 2022
lhordspy:

He only said:

So to give them transport fare is logical
A whole bishops who understands the tension of the nation
They don't have transport money from all their offerings
Tinubu money for transport will make them be able to come and go
Without it they won't have been able to attend
Smh

1 Like

Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by Laughingkk: 4:14am On Oct 01, 2022
IP
Corridon:
Another agbado bishop singing like a bird! That so called transport money you collected will choke you for supporting the people waging war against christians.
You that is raining insult,try and check yourself are you a Christian?
Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by Gbeng30(m): 4:19am On Oct 01, 2022
Nonsense news, you went there to get money and connection in the first place....knowing fully well that yekini is desperate in his approach and plans

1 Like

Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by Laughingkk: 4:27am On Oct 01, 2022
Where is CAN president and PFN president,please tell them not to sleep on this issue o,funny religious organizations using the heads of their dumb steeples.....was this Bishop not among those that went for Timing inauguration? So all of a sudden nobody is denying them as fake again.......Christiandom and it's thieving leaders form the bulk of Nigeria problem today
If you believe you will be set free from their grip
Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by yungcheda(m): 4:43am On Oct 01, 2022
Tinubu is physically and mentally sick. Just like his supporters

1 Like

Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by Diligence: 5:09am On Oct 01, 2022
If you support or campaign for APC, Tinubu and especially Muslim-Muslim ticket, you are an enemy of God and the blood of Dearly Beloved Sister Deborah, Southern Kaduna Christians, Owo church massacre and other thousands killed will be required from your hands and those of your generations! Don't say you have not been warned.

Take Back Your Country
EnofIsEnof

1 Like

Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by Kingozymandias(m): 5:17am On Oct 01, 2022
lhordspy:

Shalom.

Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by Ajalekoko76(m): 5:21am On Oct 01, 2022
Like Judas Iscariot collected blood money to betray Jesus so also these brethren met Tinubu to collect T fare �

Regret is action been exhibited, like Judas, like northern PFN.

The purpose of the meeting was to brain washed them to BETRAY their faith and the Christian people of the north. Gullible ones

1 Like

Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by MMWandali: 5:30am On Oct 01, 2022
“Christians are not allowed to preach their faith in government-owned media houses in some states. The teaching of Christian Religious Studies (CRS) and or Bible Knowledge (BK) has been banned in public schools in many states, including Borno, in which the ban was done by the man he had chosen to deputise for him.”

This is Who they are

A vote for APC is a vote for Injustice

1 Like

Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by Sammy5413(m): 5:47am On Oct 01, 2022
Ok I get it, you trekked to the meeting point then he saw how dusty your shoes and clothes were which made him give you transport fare. Ok hungry reverend, how much did he give you?

1 Like

Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by Johel(m): 6:36am On Oct 01, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Forgive me,but You are a senseless atheist.....A sane creature won't look at Tinubu and still want him as president of a great nation as Nigeria...the country needs one whom is agile and intelligent,with the good of the people in heart,one whom can represent us globally without running from one foreign land to another seeking medical attention and going for rest....I thought atheists are brilliant people, but I'm sorry you are not and it's a shame on you.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by Babadem007: 7:04am On Oct 01, 2022
Hmmmmm, ...if you are eating with the devil us long spoon

1 Like

Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by Mrfixitt(m): 7:16am On Oct 01, 2022
Okoroawusa:

You're an atheist ? No wonder you're asslicking the same politicians that put you in penury.

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by Arysexy(m): 7:59am On Oct 01, 2022
Imagine this scenario before you vote APC

Buhari: 8yrs

Tinubu Mu-Mu ticket: 8yrs

Power returns to North (Muslim) : 8 yrs

In total 24yrs of Muslim rule. This is a calculated plan to perfect their Islamic agenda.

Beware! Wake up!

Can Muslims allow 24 uninterrupted years of Christian rule?

The Yaradua / GEJ scenario show how desperate they can be, they ganged up in APC and PDP to kick out GEJ and install a Muslim fanatic Buhari.

Now they have paired another fanatic with sick Tinubu, in case he kpai, u have an ayatollah as president. God forbid BATing

1 Like

Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by olisaEze(m): 8:10am On Oct 01, 2022
People down South have little to no knowledge on how difficult it is being a Christian in the north. A simple act like going to Sunday service in the South requires real faith in the north. A speeding car approaching a church building in the north, is enough to cause a stampede as people jostle to escape in fear! When u factor in the marginalization even in education, u begin to get a small inkling of how offensive that muslim-muslim ticket is to the Christian in the north! But very foolish individuals like Amoda who are only interested in their personal ambitions even while on a sickbed don’t care if the whole country is overrun by terrorists so long as they get that power to do nothing but steal money that they can’t take to the grave! There will always be those with high sounding titles in church that are not Christians at heart. History is littered with their calamitous ends.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by daygee12: 8:13am On Oct 01, 2022
Righteousness2:
The Pastor sounds like someone with a Conscience. He admits he has done wrong by receiving inducements. I Believe he should be pardoned.

My Admonishment to anyone who calls himself or herself a Pastor is to be careful so as not to be a Gehazi or Demas.

Nigeria is in a delicate period and Season. And if you decide to be a tool for the devil , you will pay the price. And it could be a Generational price.

There is no harm in meeting with any candidate, but tell them the truth. Do not sell the faith for onions, cucumbers and carrots.

Bet me u will surely end up in hell for deceiving people in the guise of preaching. Fake People with parading a saint , sheep in the day wolf at night

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2015 State Governorship Election Monitoring Thread / President Buhari Meets Super Eagles Stars Playing In Turkish League (PHOTO) / Abaribe, Others Lose N300m Bail Bond As FG Rearrests Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.