Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu (50281 Views)

Cleric Seeks Forgiveness For Receiving ‘transport Money’ From Tinubu / Segun Adewale 'Aeroland': Lagos PDP Leaders Collecting Money From Tinubu / Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by lagosrd: 8:25am On Oct 01, 2022
Newton2024:
Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Cleric Seeks Forgiveness For Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu
https://guardian.ng/news/cleric-seeks-forgiveness-for-receiving-transport-money-from-tinubu/

That's what happen when you leave your sheep and face what's not your consign.

Is PFN not part of CAN ?
Don't you have leadership in CAN?
Of what use is the meeting with someone that never consulted you before he took the decision if he is not desperate and even choose the enemy of your children's and faith as a deputy.

What you all did was a complete abberation and resentment towards the unborn generations of christains in the northern Nigeria. You have decide to collect transport monies from your oppressors and trying to explain why you did that . Are you not bishops ? Aren't you worth more than the transportation monies you all collected?

In the first place why should you seek to meet someone who rented strangers to impersonated you guys as bishops to make it look real that the Christain community gave them full support.

Stop going to where you're not all welcomed at all. This is a rare opportunity to liberate yourselves from the bondage of ethnic cleansing and marginalization. Their own ideology is schewed against Christianity especially in the north which must Stop.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by Joecap(m): 8:31am On Oct 01, 2022
We are watching in 3D
Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by bewla(m): 8:33am On Oct 01, 2022
lhordspy:
Fake news by flat-headed miscreants

Look at what i found in this nonsense report.
The man already confess it is a smear campaign, supposedly championed by afghanEASTERN nuisance.

He said and i quote: “It is a smear campaign. Yes, I attended the meeting and wrote a short report of it. I am surprised that the only thing they read there is the transport money I said I collected. Let me send you the report I made.”

No where did he mentioned he regret

He only said:
"The truth is that I don’t know how much Tinubu gave John Praise. And I don’t know how much each person got, but the TP (transport fare) I got could hardly bring me back to Jos and fix my car due to the badness of the road to Abuja."

He only gave them transport fare, which is logical. You cant invite somone without giving them transport fare to go back or fuel their car, for him to even complain of the money hardly taking him back. That means it wasnt much. It was just for teansport!

Funny. This world is crazy. Its obvious some people will not even read the news properly before jumping into blind conclusion. The headline itself is misleading, so is the half-wit brains that would believe it cheesy

Just read that line up there it says it all.... The news was concocted by dumb uncreative miscreant that championed the Propaganda fake news. Lol. You should give it another try, the sane minds smells the lies from afar. The person should atleast be creative when trying to cook a propaganda as big as this to we the sane minded.

The write-up reeks of same propaganda group of nonentity miscreant who wrote same fake Adamu circular that was shared to the public few days ago. Which was later debunked and busted to be a lie though.

You can smell the uncreativity and bad attempt at creating a fake information from distance.

Until Nigeria government start suing some miscreants as* for fake news dissemination and distribution. This nonsense will never stop.
Tell them children of hate
Some one Sk me what was Obi doing in calabar between 1986-87

Na smuggle him be abi oil bunker

Asari dokibo say make we ask obinaries
Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:50am On Oct 01, 2022
Corridon:
Another agbado bishop singing like a bird! That so called transport money you collected will choke you for supporting the people waging war against christians.

Another ipob sighted

Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by Corridon: 8:51am On Oct 01, 2022
MICHEALADEX:

Another ipob sighted
Shatap.
Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by Owologbo(m): 10:36am On Oct 01, 2022
Kagd10:
Useless headlines from a dumbo

The cleric was rather disputing those who accused him of collecting money but rather, he talked about what transpired which was about Tinubu discussing about the issues.

And how some northern governors ban CRS in their states; including shetima the VP during his time as a governor of Hot state.
Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by Putinimagemaker: 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2022
EscalationOf Tensions In No One’s Interest': India Refuses To Side With West
https://www.nairaland.com/7361306/escalation-tensions-no-ones-interest
Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by Fremodex: 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2022
Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by poseidon12: 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2022
Okoroawusa:
The best decision I have taken in my life is being an Atheist.

You Christians and Muslims can go ahead and kill yourselves.

I am voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu in February 2023

If you like vote Tinubu. Your useless one vote will not give the drug baron and his Boko Haram sponsor of a running mate access to Aso Rock.
No decent Nigerian will support Tinubu Presidency or Shettima Vice Presidency.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Wins More Seats In Kaduna State Assembly / Abaribe, Others Lose N300m Bail Bond As FG Rearrests Kanu / Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.