Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu (50283 Views)

Cleric Seeks Forgiveness For Receiving ‘transport Money’ From Tinubu / Segun Adewale 'Aeroland': Lagos PDP Leaders Collecting Money From Tinubu / Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by Pohitoo: 8:49pm On Sep 30, 2022
Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by OdefaGirl(f): 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2022
The handwriting is clearly written.... Even Tinubu will be shocked with what will play out. Hidden Agenda choke!

1 Like

Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by Freebills12: 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2022
Shettima hid Kabiru Sokoto in Borno state house in Abuja against arrest order issued by GEJ because of Madala bomb blast on 25th December 2011. The same Shettima banned Christian Religious Studies in Borno State. The same Shettima is flying Muslim / Muslim ticket. Christians whether North, East, West and South be careful!

1 Like

Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by Bobloco: 9:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
“Christians are not allowed to preach their faith in government-owned media houses in some states. The teaching of Christian Religious Studies (CRS) and or Bible Knowledge (BK) has been banned in public schools in many states, including Borno, in which the ban was done by the man he had chosen to deputise for him.”

Shettima is a terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by GeneralPula: 9:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
Fake news
Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by jrusky(m): 9:07pm On Sep 30, 2022
You are a fool sir I say it with mo reservation or apology then return the money ASAP.

Is that what your bible preached? Sir once more you are a fool and a bloody religious bigot pls feck off sir you are a bad role model.

A responsible leader chose his words carefully not just opened your mouth whhhaaaaaa like a slowpoke and be vomiting Pooh like that fake Pastor Enenche who claimed to be a Doctor but a motor park tout reason better than him.
Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by Zetty177x: 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2022
lhordspy:
Fake news by flat-headed miscreants

Look at what i found in this nonsense report.
The man already confess it is a smear campaign, supposedly championed by afghanEASTERN nuisnace.

He said and i quote: “It is a smear campaign. Yes, I attended the meeting and wrote a short report of it. I am surprised that the only thing they read there is the transport money I said I collected. Let me send you the report I made.”

No where did he mentioned he regret

He only said:
"The truth is that I don’t know how much Tinubu gave John Praise. And I don’t know how much each person got, but the TP (transport fare) I got could hardly bring me back to Jos and fix my car due to the badness of the road to Abuja."

He only gave them transport fare, which is logical. You cant invite somone without giving them transport fare to go back or fuel their car, for him to even complain of the money hardly taking him back. That means it wasnt much. It was just for teansport!

Funny. This world is crazy. Its obvious some people will not even read the news properly before jumping into blind conclusion. The headline itself is misleading, so is the half-wit brains that would believe it cheesy

Just read that line up there it says it all.... The news was concocted by dumb uncreative miscreant that championed the Propaganda fake news. Lol. You should give it another try, the sane minds smells the lies from afar. The person should atleast be creative when trying to cook a propaganda as big as this to we the sane minded.

The write-up reeks of same propaganda group of nonentity miscreant who wrote same fake Adamu circular that was shared to the public few days ago. Which was later debunked and busted to be a lie though.

You can smell the uncreative and bad attempt at creating a fake information from distance.

Until Nigeria government start suing some miscreants as* for fake new dissemination and distribution. This nonsense will never stop.

There are 399 other tribes. Not only Ibos... okie dokie?

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by Decent09(m): 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2022
Newton2024:
Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Cleric Seeks Forgiveness For Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu

https://guardian.ng/news/cleric-seeks-forgiveness-for-receiving-transport-money-from-tinubu/

Pentecostal Pastors of Nigeria should please answer some important questions raised by their Former Secretary in person of Professor Dauda Ojobi, on how Northern Christians sponsored Maitatsine in Kano and Muhammad Yusuf in Borno State.

Intended readers should visit Prof (Reverend) Ojobi, he is still alive, or you can visit Google to have more detailed information about it please.
Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by Truthday: 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2022
Newton2024:
This guy is likely seunmsg or omenka.

So it's muslims that commited owo massacre. Mad people everywhere
Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by funkyjaay: 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
God's willing,next year. the outcome of the election results will shock everyone alive

1 Like

Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by clothingonline(m): 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2022
Headline is false

1 Like

Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by Grandmeister(m): 9:15pm On Sep 30, 2022
Okoroawusa:
The best decision I have taken in my life is being an Atheist.

You Christians and Muslims can go ahead and kill yourselves.

I am voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu in February 2023
Stop flattering yourself. Claiming atheism doesn’t grant you any heightened intelligence or enlightenment. Show me any thesis from you elucidating the superiority of atheism in human psychology and societal development. Only in Nigeria will you see a self proclaimed atheist trying to cast aspersions on a Christian neurosurgeon or a Muslim astrophysicist, people who by all metrics have more insight into the workings of the world. Jokers…

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by GardenOfGod(m): 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
You people are oblivion that the heroin pusher is a dubious political strategist. Who want to use your brain to his advantage. God go disgrace him and his gang of thieves
Newton2024:
Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Cleric Seeks Forgiveness For Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu

https://guardian.ng/news/cleric-seeks-forgiveness-for-receiving-transport-money-from-tinubu/

3 Likes

Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by Kingozymandias(m): 9:18pm On Sep 30, 2022
lhordspy:

The man already confess it is a smear campaign, supposedly championed by afghanEASTERN nuisnace.

He said and i quote: “It is a smear campaign. Yes, I attended the meeting and wrote a short report of it. I am surprised that the only thing they read there is the transport money I said I collected. Let me send you the report I made.”

He only said:
"The truth is that I don’t know how much Tinubu gave John Praise. And I don’t know how much each person got, but the TP (transport fare) I got could hardly bring me back to Jos and fix my car due to the badness of the road to Abuja."

He only gave them transport fare, which is logical. You cant invite somone without giving them transport fare to go back or fuel their car, for him to even complain of the money hardly taking him back. That means it wasnt much. It was just for teansport!

Funny. This world is crazy. Its obvious some people will not even read the news properly before jumping into blind conclusion. The headline itself is misleading, so is the half-wit brains that would believe it cheesy

Just read that line up there it says it all.... The news was concocted by dumb uncreative miscreant that championed the Propaganda fake news. Lol. You should give it another try, the sane minds smells the lies from afar. The person should atleast be creative when trying to cook a propaganda as big as this to we the sane minded.

The write-up reeks of same propaganda group of nonentity miscreant who wrote same fake Adamu circular that was shared to the public few days ago. Which was later debunked and busted to be a lie though.

You can smell the uncreative and bad attempt at creating a fake information from distance.

Until Nigeria government start suing some miscreants as* for fake new dissemination and distribution. This nonsense will never stop.
This talkative again?

Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by justified007: 9:19pm On Sep 30, 2022
Comprehension is a big problem in this country nowadays

1 Like

Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by edungene7: 9:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
Tinubu is a terrorist the Bishops are greedy no doubt they are interested in the stolen funds why take transport fare from a man who has an intention to terrorize Christians

1 Like

Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by Okhuadams(m): 9:21pm On Sep 30, 2022
Newton2024:

Oga Bishop if it pains you so much do the needful by returning the money then we will take you seriously serious

1 Like

Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by Kingozymandias(m): 9:21pm On Sep 30, 2022
lhordspy:

He only said:

This talkative again?

Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by Healthquest: 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2022
lhordspy:

He only said:

A very useless headline.
Ipob youth n opposition hands in this
Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by Bar1941(m): 9:33pm On Sep 30, 2022
Ipob miscreants are doing everything to destroy themselves, they threatened this man for holding a meeting with Tinubu. Imagine how foolish these people are? You think can force your school cert candidate through the neck of everyone?

Make unna no worry, unna go start to dey collect soon
Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by Elidrisy20: 9:33pm On Sep 30, 2022
Why you no return the money?
Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by GardenOfGod(m): 9:33pm On Sep 30, 2022
grin[center][/center]
Agboriotejoye:

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is same person who gave the Bishops "transport money"

How much has he given you, the atheist as data money?
Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by AlanSugar(m): 9:35pm On Sep 30, 2022
I loved paragraphs 1& 2. The 3rd was and is total rubbish! Delete.

Okoroawusa:

Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by abbey621(m): 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2022
Grandmeister:

Stop flattering yourself. Claiming atheism doesn’t grant you any heightened intelligence or enlightenment. Show me any thesis from you elucidating the superiority of atheism in human psychology and societal development. Only in Nigeria will you see a self proclaimed atheist trying to cast aspersions on a Christian neurosurgeon or a Muslim astrophysicist, people who by all metrics have more insight into the workings of the world. Jokers…

Keep quiet, did he claim any superiority? He only stated the obvious especially pertaining to Nigeria. Religious and often tribal sentiments have shifted our focus from logic to emotional bullshit! The average Christian or Muslim in Nigeria is more receptable of their pastors or Imam than a doctor or lawyer. Even when we can see that the sky is darkening and thunder roaring, if our clerics tell us it won't rain, we would believe it. A sick nation ruled by sentiments and religious schisms!

1 Like

Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by abbey621(m): 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
AlanSugar:
I loved paragraphs 1& 2. The 3rd was and is total rubbish! Delete.

You don't have to like it but you shall tolerate it! The right to vote for any candidate is the right given to any Nigerian, even if that choice does not resonate with you!

1 Like

Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by AlanSugar(m): 9:48pm On Sep 30, 2022
Seriously at candidate?! That one na brain dead and quarter-to-go great grandpa. Look for a candidate and vote, that's your right! Nsutomkpo!

abbey621:

You don't have to like it but you shall tolerate it! The right to vote for any candidate is the right given to any Nigerian, even if that choice does not resonate with you!
Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by abbey621(m): 9:52pm On Sep 30, 2022
AlanSugar:
Seriously at candidate?! That one na brain dead and quarter-to-go great grandpa. Look for a candidate and vote, that's your right! Nsutomkpo!

Again no be you go dictate person wey people go vote for, abi na you dey feed am?.....I CAN'T SHOUT!

1 Like

Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by deebrownneymar: 9:53pm On Sep 30, 2022
Newton2024:

He was motivated by greed but now deeply regrets because he didn’t get what he had expected

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by VULCAN(m): 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2022
The stupidity of these APC urchins is legendary.

Go and look at this dummy's previous posts.

He can't even post 4 times without insulting Peter Obi.

Yet the baggage is pretending to be neutral.

Instead of him to come out and confess where he belongs, he is deceiving himself.

Mtscheww

Okoroawusa:

1 Like

Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by TheOgaBoss: 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2022
The teaching of Christian Religious Studies (CRS) and or Bible Knowledge (BK) has been banned in public schools in many states, including Borno, in which the ban was done by the man he had chosen to deputise for him.”
please everyone should note the above, it is pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by Melagros(m): 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2022
Corridon:
Another agbado bishop singing like a bird! That so called transport money you collected will choke you for supporting the people waging war against christians.
I dye tell you
Re: Reverend Byang Regrets Receiving ‘Transport Money’ From Tinubu by Melagros(m): 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2022
Corridon:
Another agbado bishop singing like a bird! That so called transport money you collected will choke you for supporting the people waging war against christians.
I dey tell you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abacha Loot Is Too Huge For Us To Handle – World Bank / Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life / NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.