Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Rebuttal- Complex Marital Issue Https://www.nairaland.co - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rebuttal- Complex Marital Issue Https://www.nairaland.co (54079 Views)

Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. / Advise Needed On Marital Issue / Please Advise Me On This Marital Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rebuttal- Complex Marital Issue Https://www.nairaland.co by AJ01(m): 8:43am On Oct 08, 2022
God bless you my brother, you shall live long. Something he should have done a long time ago. Being soft to women with nasty character is not worth it, it kills in the long run. I won't be surprised if she's forking someone else, women have needs in the adsense of there spouse
TheirFADA:
if we dey preach Redpill to men, people go say we're toxic

what you eventually did is what you should have done a long time ago, if u no put woman 4 her place, her sense no go come back to place

omo, you don suffer 4 marriage o
Wetin happen

But I'm happy for you now. You've liberated yourself

Continue ignoring her till she goes down on her two knees and beg you for what she did

E shock her as you ignore her, she run kom nairaland dey find sympathy with her one sided story

1 Like

Re: Rebuttal- Complex Marital Issue Https://www.nairaland.co by Karlifate: 8:47am On Oct 08, 2022
blaise26abj:
Wonderful.
I blame you the husband if you saw these signs before getting married and went ahead regardless .

When I was single , a lady I wanted to date gave me these ridiculous terms of calling within a particular time frame . Still dey vex say I dey call am within the time. The way I tear for am ehn and cut her off totally no be here . She later called me after a couple of months to apologize but man don already dey date the lady who became my wife .

You should have cut off from her when you had the opportunity . But now that you are married , you both have to seek counseling. She seems to have narcissistic traits . May God heal your home .

Exactly.

There are usually obvious red flags, but people (especially men), love to deceive themselves that the other party would change.

A lot of men are scared of leaving their girlfriend that has so many red flags, because they believe their investment in her will go down the drain, and/or another dude is gonna enjoy it. So, they keep up with it.

But marriage eventually opens their eyes.
Re: Rebuttal- Complex Marital Issue Https://www.nairaland.co by Karlifate: 8:57am On Oct 08, 2022
blaise26abj:

I stated my perspective based on my preference in a similar personal experience. It is not a competition between men and women . It’s a personal choice. Same way I don’t blame a woman that wants to marry a rich dude or a man that wants a woman with big yansh . It’s a matter of personal choice .

I turned her down because she was not the kind of woman I wanted . She tried to reestablish communication but I was already committed to someone else .
She is also married now to someone who obviously wants her .

You don't have to shalaye anything to anybody.

You did the right thing. wink
Re: Rebuttal- Complex Marital Issue Https://www.nairaland.co by Karlifate: 9:05am On Oct 08, 2022
SocialJustice:
I knew something was like this on the other side. Her story made no sense. Some women make unmarried guys scared of getting married. How can a person you share love with just transform into something else.

The traces are always there, but guys turn a blind eye to it cos of their investment.

2 Likes

Re: Rebuttal- Complex Marital Issue Https://www.nairaland.co by Karlifate: 9:29am On Oct 08, 2022
DaCharis2016:
I thought it was only mine that could go on for long without talking to me. Hmm! I wish I was not living together with her. I'm planning on how I can just leave her in the house and go somewhere she won't see me anymore for long. Just that my son will be missed greatly, and the unborn won't see me for long until I get to see her somehow someday.

Women are terrible beings.

Note: I'm yet to finalize the union and she's acting this way. While a friend advised I go on with the mrrg that she will adjust later, if it's the opposite I should just divorce. (That turns me off completely) I was told sth like this before I pumped it in again, yet she's the same in her unglorifying ways.

Whoever gave you such advice is a frenemy.

S/he doesn't have your interest at heart.
Re: Rebuttal- Complex Marital Issue Https://www.nairaland.co by Karlifate: 9:33am On Oct 08, 2022
detectivejones:
If you read the epistle you can feel the pain in the man's words. But I want to believe you must have noticed her skoi skoi while dating, but you ignored. I know its easier typed than done continue to serve her the tatashi she served you the past 8years and your children should remain your priority. My 2kobo.

Gbam! @ the bolded.

2 Likes

Re: Rebuttal- Complex Marital Issue Https://www.nairaland.co by Karlifate: 9:41am On Oct 08, 2022
ghettochild:
This epistle is long ooo
Did ur wife not show any of this trait during courtship??
Omo mehn..marriage ain't by force..
I don't want to get married
The things I see every day no go mke I plan to marry..
Na babymama things ooo

Even a baby mama can frustrate your life IF she's set out to do so.

You, as a man, should due your due diligence before you get hooked with any woman.

2 Likes

Re: Rebuttal- Complex Marital Issue Https://www.nairaland.co by NemoDatQuod(m): 9:44am On Oct 08, 2022
Contract marriage? Marriage is a contract already. They deceive men by calling it marriage certificate. But it is a contract between a man and a woman. The time you will know it is a contract that is not different from a business contract, is when it is divorce time. They will now bring out the terms of the contract for you, terms of contract that you did not see before you signed the contract (marriage certificate).

If you are a man and you want to marry, you must first research the marriage laws and family law of the country you live in. These are where the terms of contract of your marriage are documented. They detail what happens during your marriage and what happens especially during separation or divorce, including financial settlements.

It is a strange means of deception, the marriage certificate. it is not a certificate. it is a contract. A contract without the contract details.

Men, be woke!

Iamthoney:
Some women sha...I never bought or believed her story cos I know she was only selling half truth and nearly almost full lies to both the gullible and the credulous ones. That woman has no love in her so she can’t give what she don’t have. The man might not be perfect and might have wrong her in some ways in their union but he sure didn’t deserve all the bad and harsh treatment she served and peppered him with. This rebuttal from the man is purely a classic case of don’t judge a case after listening to one side of a tale. I hope things gets better between them but I doubt that is happening anytime soon if the man forgives her and decide to remain her husband cos things won’t be the same anymore between them.

Everyday I keep seeing reasons why I will simply opt for a contract marriage to avoid unnecessary drama that a full time marriage offers

1 Like

Re: Rebuttal- Complex Marital Issue Https://www.nairaland.co by Karlifate: 9:44am On Oct 08, 2022
Hawx:
With this woman's behaviour to her husband, it would be very hard to believe that she doesn't have another man in her life. Her behaviour reminds me of my girlfriend then whom God delivered me from.

LMAO! grin grin cheesy
Re: Rebuttal- Complex Marital Issue Https://www.nairaland.co by Dchampion65: 9:48am On Oct 08, 2022
No man should dine in the table where love, respect and dignity are not served!

What a word.

Nevertheless, forgive her, their species is like that, you threat them like an egg, they think you are a fool, you turn them to a stone, they shout domestic violence.

Biko
Re: Rebuttal- Complex Marital Issue Https://www.nairaland.co by Karlifate: 9:49am On Oct 08, 2022
ehissi:

Narcissistic tendency
Emotional blackmail
Gaslighting
Foolish Pride
Disregard and Disrespect for husband/fatherly authority
Lack of accountability
Immaturity
Lovelessness

These are the attributes I see in her based on her comment as well as yours!

It is also obvious that you love her more than she loves you, that is if she ever loved you at all.......

Marriage traditionally is a family matter, when you have marital issues here in Africa, family support systems are a necessity to support to resolves throbbing that can cause the end of the marriage......

The relationship between a man and his wife on the other hand, is a matter that can only be resolved by the willingness of the couple to sort things out mutually.......not one party pushing for it and the other party working against it, it must be mutual.......

Your wife rushing to social media to me is proof that even her relationship with your family isn't great let alone her relationship with you, so she has greater confidence in the counsel and opinions of social media that doesn't know you and think you childish, to family structures that raised you and are in a better position to advise her on how best to relate with you in trying times!!

That is a sign and quality of a woman that no responsible man can build a future with, if she was in Canada with you, chances are, she would have been using the children and the peace of the home to blackmail you emotionally, if that doesn't work, she will use divorce.......

Except she changes, she will never be able to build a meaningful future with you at that point divorce is the only option.....

On the other hand, depending on how long she has been separated from you, raising the children alone may be a handful Emotionally!

It Is not uncommon to find some women who have been separated physically from their husbands for long to throw Emotional tantrums!

Lack of consistent physical intimacy can be a burden, it can easily be complicated if the woman has already found an alternative to fill that need for physical intimacy in another man!!

My solemn advice, be a man!

Go and think about your life over the last decade with her, considering all the things that you like and don't like and sincerely give her a call and bring it to her attention.......also give her the opportunity to do same............

She chooses to listen? Then continue to work on your Marriage and try your best to close the gap created by distance.......

She is still unrepentant, then seek a dissolution of your union, after carefully reporting her to her family and close siblings!!

A woman that cannot build a peacful home and future with may end up destroying you, your peace and that of your kids......

Hope this helps

N.B:- 8 years with kids together is no joke, so what I wrote here is a lot harder than it looks because Emotional attachments already exists!!

And it is these attachments that she is abusing and using to blackmail you instead of it to be used as a foundation for building a solid bond with her husband and partner of her choice for the future!

Even now, I know tears and pains in your chest, dreams of unpleasant situations may have already started.......

But a times comes when you have to keep emotions aside, be logical and make things work, so that you don't raise kids with toxic emotional baggage, products of a dysfunctional marital atmosphere......

Else you may not live very long to even enjoy the marriage, you age by the day! Your heart may not always be so strong to unnecessary emotional tension from a rebellious wife.......

High blood pressure acquired from a toxic wife is not a gift, it's a curse!!

Well said.

1 Like

Re: Rebuttal- Complex Marital Issue Https://www.nairaland.co by v2: 9:51am On Oct 08, 2022
general111:
The woman you married is a bitter woman...
You obviously love her more than she loves you...
God will help your marriage

I have lived with one and I am telling you, such women will draw you closer to your grave if you don't rescue yourself.

There are a lot of emotionally abused men out there that won't come out to say what they are going through.

Women are very quick to cry foul because the society have stereotyped men as the abusive ones in a union but when you investigate deeply you will observe that a woman can be very abusive, especially verbal abuse.

For the sake of your mental health, avoid toxic people in relationships.

2 Likes

Re: Rebuttal- Complex Marital Issue Https://www.nairaland.co by Karlifate: 9:51am On Oct 08, 2022
nairayouthcom:

Sorry for the ill treatment from your suppose wife
My candid advice
Go and run DNA Teston those kids, they may not be yours , she needed to cut you off so divorce will set in and she will be free to marry the father of the children (then she may decide to open up to you later on )

Go for DNA Test first

shocked shocked
Re: Rebuttal- Complex Marital Issue Https://www.nairaland.co by Karlifate: 9:53am On Oct 08, 2022
wpadmin:
Story of my parents.

My Dad loves my mum more but mumsy dey show am shegey.

Mumsy go dey at fault but Na popsy dey beg.

I don wise walai. I got my own red pill watching them.

grin cheesy kiss
Re: Rebuttal- Complex Marital Issue Https://www.nairaland.co by Passionate888: 9:57am On Oct 08, 2022
Marriage is overrated
Re: Rebuttal- Complex Marital Issue Https://www.nairaland.co by Iamthoney(m): 9:58am On Oct 08, 2022
NemoDatQuod:
Contract marriage? Marriage is a contract already. They deceive men by calling it marriage certificate. But it is a contract between a man and a woman. The time you will know it is a contract that is not different from a business contract, is when it is divorce time. They will now bring out the terms of the contract for you, terms of contract that you did not see before you signed the contract (marriage certificate).

If you are a man and you want to marry, you must first research the marriage laws and family law of the country you live in. These are where the terms of contract of your marriage are documented. They detail what happens during your marriage and what happens especially during separation or divorce, including financial settlements.

It is a strange means of deception, the marriage certificate. it is not a certificate. it is a contract. A contract without the contract details.

Men, be woke!

My own definition of a contract marriage is I will be the one to dictate the terms and conditions. The woman’s role will be something like an advanced baby mama thing you dig?
Re: Rebuttal- Complex Marital Issue Https://www.nairaland.co by Tunjibalogun: 10:29am On Oct 08, 2022
fotadmowmend:
Marriage is so complicated...... Any man that wants long life must my carefree to some extent.... Love yourself first. Most women kill their husbands with their wahala and attitudes.... Later dem go come dey plead pity from people around after the death of their husband ..... Seriously polygamy is the best .
Polygamy is worst if you study it closely. Single wife wan kill u, then 2,3,4 or more will send u to your maker faster

1 Like

Re: Rebuttal- Complex Marital Issue Https://www.nairaland.co by fotadmowmend(m): 11:12am On Oct 08, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

Polygamy is worst if you study it closely. Single wife wan kill u, then 2,3,4 or more will send u to your maker faster
Only if you care.
Re: Rebuttal- Complex Marital Issue Https://www.nairaland.co by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 08, 2022
Re: Rebuttal- Complex Marital Issue Https://www.nairaland.co by EagleNest(m): 11:38am On Oct 08, 2022
The marriage has been weak from the very start, it's just that the man has been proping it up by taking alot of shits and nonsenses from the wife.
The woman is not only a bitter human being, but had indirectly wanted out. Otherwise how else would one explain all these crass behaviours. There is no point reconciling unless she changes for good. Be very careful with her please. This kind of woman can send someone to great beyond.
Re: Rebuttal- Complex Marital Issue Https://www.nairaland.co by Joshcoli(m): 11:38am On Oct 08, 2022
My brother it time to flex

She's on the loosing side
Don't worry about the kids

They will locate you

1 Like

Re: Rebuttal- Complex Marital Issue Https://www.nairaland.co by henrijin: 11:47am On Oct 08, 2022
My guy you don loose guard by talking the matter for internet. You do not owe any bloody person any forking explanation. Dem go just use you cruise. I understand what you're going through though but no talk again after this one you talk. Nobody send you nor your wife.
Re: Rebuttal- Complex Marital Issue Https://www.nairaland.co by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 08, 2022
Boss13:
The wife has developed a bad habit of keeping grudges for a long period of time. It's quite sad they are both tired of their marriage and living conditions.

The husband has said he has experienced hell throughout the duration of the marriage. I don't see any reconciliation or a change of behaviour from both parties. I think they can both call for the dissolution of the marriage and discuss how they will cater for the kids.

An unforgiving wife is a bad wife and can kill. She is not the victim here but the abuser. I recall advising her to call the husband and apologize instantly because it appears she would lose get marriage. Apparently, as per the husband, she has not done so. This was last week. Madam, you are a terrible individual.

She didn't develop a bad habit of keeping grudge, it is who she has always been. She is vindictive and vengeful. The husband wasn't smart to have married her.
Re: Rebuttal- Complex Marital Issue Https://www.nairaland.co by ezebunafo(m): 12:06pm On Oct 08, 2022
aieromon:
First account opened 29th of September 2022 and thread hits front page.

Second account opens rebuttal thread 24 hours later hoping to hit front page.

Idle minds sad
its on facebook already
Re: Rebuttal- Complex Marital Issue Https://www.nairaland.co by Ckonnet: 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2022
sylve11:
Hmmmm@op
This is a serious and hilarious story packaged together.
Social media does not resolve marital issues, this is what I have come to understand.
We are waiting for part 3, anyway.

cool

Just the stupidity of this social media generation, sometimes I wonder if these people don't have families or even friends they can confide in

1 Like

Re: Rebuttal- Complex Marital Issue Https://www.nairaland.co by fohlarp: 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2022
crossfm:
Always listen to the second person before you pass judgement.
oda party was d ist to talk out if u were following
Re: Rebuttal- Complex Marital Issue Https://www.nairaland.co by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2022
Chaos14:
Siofra sheistoopretty and Candidlady will avoid this thread dumb hypocrite females with useless brains

Those ones life done get K leg. Them nor carry husband come this life.

1 Like

Re: Rebuttal- Complex Marital Issue Https://www.nairaland.co by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
24countries:
You married a toxic woman and a chronic cheat, she neither loves you, nor respects you. Your wife is in love with someone else, and to her, you're being a pest and annoying. And she won't stop stepping on your head if you keep giving her the chance to. Have some dignity and self respect and Walk tf away and love your children... Bye.

Them dey knack the wife seriously with better thick long rod.
Re: Rebuttal- Complex Marital Issue Https://www.nairaland.co by crossfm: 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2022
fohlarp:
oda party was d ist to talk out if u were following

You should understand that I have been following the story,so my reaction was based on people who passed judgement on the guy without hearing him out.

Some were really calling him out without getting his side of the story.

1 Like

Re: Rebuttal- Complex Marital Issue Https://www.nairaland.co by BRATISLAVA: 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2022
DollarSigns:

Omo fear that kind guyman wer fit write Nairaland statement full 20 pages cos he go fit nag full 30 hours
Asin dat kind hubby & parrot weda who for nag pass? angry

Lol. He is worse than a parrot. In fact, all the talk he did is beginning to make it look like a bad seasonal movie. Awaiting the wife's parroting back.
Re: Rebuttal- Complex Marital Issue Https://www.nairaland.co by BRATISLAVA: 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2022
hobat4cash:

Yeah I did, so?

You deserve a medal. If you could summarize the real crux of his post, we'd all appreciate it. I had to stop after the first paragraph. He talks too much.
Re: Rebuttal- Complex Marital Issue Https://www.nairaland.co by fxexperts: 7:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Anyone who read that post really is bored. After the first paragraph, it's easy to see why the wife is tired of him.
Can you imagine? this is all you could comprehend from this post. I think all men should avoid your type of women, Cause i pity the man that will ever marry your type, i doubt if he will live pass 32. You are Truely a bitter feminist. I blame the man for keeping and tolerating her narcisstic character for this long. I a glad he is wise now, if i were to know him personally i will advice him to igonore and divorce.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) / Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? / Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.