Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

735i's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 735i's Profile / 735i's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 31 pages)

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2019
Mpeace:
We making money mehn. We don't need no fundamentals. All we need us sentiments. Me and fbnh doing 40% already.

shocked shocked. Omo, na this kain gain dey make person add weight oh.. Oya Come buy pizza for me angry
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 12:54pm On Nov 15, 2019
One can actually make good money trading Zee intra-day. Just buy when the person that is offloading supplies the market and sell when prices firm up again.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 1:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
Page 5000!!!

I was here!! Happy Bull Run People. Don't forget to ask God to Bless Emefiele.
Family / Re: Women Are Harassing Me by 735i(m): 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2019
I go to the market myself too oh. But no one has ever made the slightest insinuation or anything of the sort that you're experiencing. I have a very unfriendly look and demeanor so i guess they don't want to provoke an already upset fellow.

Plus i dey price market wella. If you no gree my price, i waka commot. I don't even have time for nonsense.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2019
I like what i saw in the market today. E be like this christmas go still soft last last.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 10:25am On Nov 06, 2019
owoblow77:
Abeg, those wey dey work with PFAs should come and give us insights o. What percentage of funds will be affected? Estimate in Naira? Will it cause the % allocated to equities investments to go up? Are u guys looking at blue chips alone?
Remember, no dey chop alone o grin grin grin
1 will chase a thousand, 2 will chase 10 thousand. Never walk alone

The regular names. GTB, Nestle, MTN, Dangcem. PFA's are buying. But in tranches. They're trying to get in without moving the market.

2 Likes

Business / Re: Dangote Refinery Rules Out 2020, As Refinery Gets New Date by 735i(m): 8:53pm On Oct 31, 2019
Alhaji Putin!!

Scamming Nigeria to eternity!! Lol
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 2:05pm On Oct 28, 2019
DeRuggedProf:

SEC inspired result.... grin grin grin

See as Admin expenses go down by almost 70% QoQ. E be like them WT done sell their PJ.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2019
rebekah2011:
FG destroyed them all with excise duties.

It's not excise duties that killed Guinness. It was their shift in strategy to premium spirits from value and premium beer. That strategy eroded their market share. ABinBev now came and finished them with competition. Excise duties just nailed the coffin.
Guinness died a long time ago.

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

But that is too huge for a single quarter in my opinion

Them "borrow am" if auditors flag it in December, they'll return it. By then, their 90 day bills done mature.

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

Q3 is rubbish in my opinion
Personnel expenses added 10B
What is 'other operating expenses' that has doubled from 19B to 41B?
31B gone fiam like that in Q3 alone Lol
Diamond bug creeping in gradually grin

Lol... Agba. Na standard practice na. Directors pay themselves from topline first. We only want them to let us see tachere as dividends.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2019
Bomboclad:
ACCESS BANK!!!

Sexy result!... Very Very Sexy. Zenith and GTB should watch their backs. At this rate, Access will knock them off in a few years
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 9:20am On Oct 24, 2019
onegentleguy:
CBNs new directive to DMBs and other operators on OMO auctions.

The banks will make a killing from this in Q4. Them Stanbic and Zenith will be smiling now.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 9:19am On Oct 24, 2019
maishai:

Chai,,,,, border closure has finished petroleum marketing business........Management will never come out to say this but if u map out the route of major tanker drivers u will understand....

Not exactly. Company repatriated profit from topline. Single line item of of N2b. Called Technical assistance and management fees.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2019
**Walks in, sprinkles holy water on the thread... walks out**

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

Are you sure it's not Wanaj to Ewumi?

Agba, them say na you oh. So you be FPI?
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 12:37pm On Oct 22, 2019
onegentleguy:
Mr ZENITH just did a single trade of 343M unit !! shocked shocked cool

Na FPI buy am. I want to find out if it's foreign to foreign or local to foreign
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2019
mendes911:

Judging by this body language, GTB will likely touch below N25 before year end.

Observe activity in GTB closely at market closing
Politics / Re: President Buhari's Wedding Hoax, Rumours: Hilarious Reactions by 735i(m): 7:57pm On Oct 11, 2019
sreamsense:
Many of you are just mistakenly born into this country to cause rubbish, if DSS catches you now like a day chicken, you will be expecting jobless people to fight for your freedom. Does your right to speech gives you opportunity to tarnish somebody's image with your fake news. If not because you are indeed a lazy youth, how will you leave your job to search for fake pictures to soil somebody's integrity. I think your parents who gave birth to useless people like you are to be held responsible for inviting people to celebrate your naming ceremony without giving you moral upbringing before you end up constituting nonsense into Nigeria society. If you can not contribute positively to solve Nigeria problem, must you contribute more pain to her problem with your fake news. You make jest out of everything without applying your common sense. Imagine how many hours you wasted gathering fake information, if you spend half of this hours research on positive thing in your profession, your life who have been better than you are now. You are indeed a lazy youth!
Rubbish! !!

Oga go siddon. DSS catch fire!!. Ordinary joke you done dey menustrate.

35 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by 735i(m): 11:01am On Oct 01, 2019
somehow:

Go and pick up the Nigerian constitution as amended

Then read through the obligations of a citizen

What makes you one
and your rights

Then compare all with your actions and inactions

Need to face profitable ventures
Have a nice day

Profitable ventures like what? Yimu. You wey dey go pick snail for outside. Like i said before, God punish your citizenship. Okpo

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by 735i(m): 10:45am On Oct 01, 2019
somehow:

okay

Hope you know you are still a useless citizen to any country?

But you haven't shown me how. However, i have proven to you that your president is a bastard. Go and check the number of people who resonate my view, then come back so i can give you sniper to drink.

Oh yea... lest i forget. You are still poor.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by 735i(m): 10:36am On Oct 01, 2019
somehow:

Now this is exactly how your claims sounded to me

You do not have the capacity to achieve whatever you claimed up there so scram!

Yea yea yea only those who didn't work for their money waste it without bargaining!

Try and bargain for common sense too. You need it more than anything else. Person wey dey suffer wey think say everybody dey suffer like am na zombie. You own mall, You own house.... but you no fit afford ordinary ante natal. Mumu

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by 735i(m): 10:20am On Oct 01, 2019
somehow:

Yea.

Do you know I own the house you live in?
The mall in your vicinity is also owned by me

People that are doing well in life legally don't wail like you do

Now choke on that

Change your ways is the watchword

Lol... no be you again. Your papa get national stadium too... Yet you dey price ante-natal
Politics / Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by 735i(m): 10:13am On Oct 01, 2019
Hausaman1:

Ipobian pigs will always be pigs and zombies will always be zombies. What we need is in the words of JFK " ask not what America can do for you, ask what you can do for America ".
We need to build Nigeria ourselves, not expect one Messiah from history books to save our country.

Lol... the funny thing is, the people suffering are the ones who run to defend this effigy. SMH. I sorry for you. You're suffering will continue to worsen.
Politics / Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by 735i(m): 10:10am On Oct 01, 2019
somehow:

You are too frustrated to ever be what you wished in the above narrative.

Your actions speak louder than your claims!

Only failures sound like you.

Lmao. If my level of achievement at my age is the definition of being a failure, then let me continue being a failure.

I know it hurts to know that you'd never amount to anything useful in life. That's because you have an effigy for a president who will continue to make your already difficult life harder! grin

Now...fvck off my mentions You wey no fit buy mango N500. Sufferhead!!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by 735i(m): 9:57am On Oct 01, 2019
somehow:

Someone with a mindset like yours will never be useful anywhere in the world.

This is a fact!

Ha! But i have lived and worked in England. I was useful there. I currently work and pay taxes that you can't claim to make in one year.

So please remind me how your nuisance value is of help to anyone in the world.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by 735i(m): 9:48am On Oct 01, 2019
somehow:

Then shut up and stop insulting other people's intelligence.

Total disregard for public civility

You want to reason my matter? let's see who will get tired

A wailing citizen is nothing but a useless citizen!

Lol. You tell me to shut up because you're who? Oga, don't be unfortunate this morning. God punish your citizenship. Zombie wey o know say him na zombie

7 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by 735i(m): 9:39am On Oct 01, 2019
somehow:

A bastard is your president

What does that say about you?

Comment on the post. Ignore mine if it doesn't sit well with you.

No let me reason your matter.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by 735i(m): 9:32am On Oct 01, 2019
You sir, are a bastard!!. thank you

89 Likes 1 Share

Car Talk / Re: Which Benz Model Would You Recommend If Reliability &cheap Parts Were A Priority by 735i(m): 11:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
greenhulk:

So for ur mind u think I don't know it's Toyota that makes Lexus. Oga try again. Read my comment again this time slowly. Lexus is a luxury brand of Toyota, but not all Lexus cars are glorified Toyota. Can u kindly tell me which Toyota brand Lexus gs350 was made from, or which Toyota brand the Lexus LC was made from, or which Toyota brand Lexus LS was made from. So because the new Toyota supra has a BMW engine means the supra is a glorified BMW? Or because jaguar shares parts with Aston Martin then Aston Martin is a glorified Jaguar? Or rolls Royce is a glorified BMW because they share parts? In fact u are right. E get some things we don't argue in public.

Bro...like you said, somethings are not worth arguing in public. I drive a GS300. My neighbour drives an 08 Avalon. Having ridden with me a couple of times, he respects my badge. EOD.
The GS was built way ahead of it's time.

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2019
Agbalowomeri:
So ETI has officially delievered 50% from its low
Na wa o

I think it's being pushed up deliberately. Why? I don't know. But those last minutes N9 trades are suspect
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2019
veecovee:
I missed d...sugar.

Anyway, I was afraid of diabetes grin

U get some and you miss some

Shey... no be say Alhaji dey sweeten this thing before he put am for market? like he do with flour

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 31 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.