Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

735i's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 735i's Profile / 735i's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 31 pages)

Autos / Re: Godiag V600-bm Bmw Diagnostic And Programming Tool Doip Godiag V600-bm Bmw by 735i(m): 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2021
Is this product available in Nigeria? Or does it have to be ordered?
Car Talk / Re: My Sojourn Into W201 World (1993 190E I6 Auto Tranny) by 735i(m): 10:15am On Nov 22, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUeYv9ptyGY

Finally becoming useful cheesy

Loool. This is sick!!!
Autos / Re: *₦✹✹***2019 Current Prices****on COPART And IAA Salvaged Auction Platforms***₦✹✹ by 735i(m): 6:11pm On Nov 17, 2021
lanreg95:
Avoid Fuel-additives Only injector cleaner additives are of value, don't bother with octane boosters just buy premium fuel.

We don't resell cars for profit . Pay exact costs only!!!

WhatsApp: +436602306454

Where we wan see premium fuel for Naija?. Running a high performance engine without using octane boosters in this Nigeria?
Okay!
Politics / Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by 735i(m): 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2021
Alexa, play me Ozumba Mbadiwe by Reekado Banks.

I dedicate the song to Sanwo Olu.

Bye bye to 2nd tenor for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Car Talk / Re: Installation of my Subwoofer on my BMW F Series by 735i(m): 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2021
erico2k2:
Looking good
Pic 2, the Red light for BASE Lit up means we have power and sound, so we goo d to go

Bruv, do a video with the upgraded system let's e-enjoy with you na.

Las las, na sound bar I go put for my F10 embarassed

2 Likes

Car Talk / Re: Why Do Lagos Drivers Fear VIO Officials So Much? by 735i(m): 11:43pm On Nov 11, 2021
Tlagrules:
If the work de do is so exquisite why did ambode ban them? These guys don't care if your particulars or drivers license is up to date, de just find the slightest of excuse to charge you. Just because you own a car doesn't mean you are always rich. I still de find d one wey make me pay 30k for tiny crack wey no de noticeable because i challenge am for jumping in front of a moving vehicle. God de.

Lol. Them chop you. Road safety laws states fines for a shattered windscreen. Not for cracks!
As long as say na one or two cracks wey no impede visibility you no commit any offense.
I drive with a cracked windscreen presently, if any road safety stop me, I give am rule book.
If he insists on charging me, I tell him to hold on so I can call my lawyer.
The road safety guy wey I do am for Costain just tire for me grin grin

2 Likes

Car Talk / Re: BMW Owners' Forum by 735i(m): 11:46am On Nov 06, 2021
Tesclaros:
omg.. You makin me as a man drip .. pls change to an older model before i squirt grin

Lol. No dey disguise abeg. I'm not changing the car oh. I'm getting a second one so I don't have to use this one often
Car Talk / Re: BMW Owners' Forum by 735i(m): 7:34am On Nov 06, 2021
Tesclaros:
my bro.. how has your ride been serving you? apart from accidental damages and due servicing periods, any other problems you face with the car?

Not one single issue brother. Car rides like breeze.
I changed coils, plugs, brake pads and serviced nozzles when I got it.
I'm trying to get an older model to hide myself because these ladies won't me be!! grin

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: When Last Did You Get Promotion by 735i(m): 6:16pm On Nov 03, 2021
Worked for various companies in my 14 year career life.
Promoted just once. grin grin grin
My strategy has been to move!!!
My colleagues from my first job who delude themselves with promotions are no where close to where I am today.
Car Talk / Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by 735i(m): 8:45pm On Oct 31, 2021
Winnerly:

How about 014 avalon?

Way more expensive. 5m won't buy am issue free naija used.

If you get to drive that Avalon, you'll be hooked!!

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: Rattling Noise Over Bumps From Front Wheel, Driver Side by 735i(m): 12:11pm On Oct 27, 2021
Could be shock absorber pads. Let your mecho take a look at that too
Car Talk / Re: Why Are BMW Cars Unbelievably Cheap? by 735i(m): 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
Oyerinde16:
One of the major reasons is fuel economy. Put 60 liters in Camry or corolla, it will take you from Abuja to Oyo state, with small left. You will need like 100 liters in BMW or Benz, to cover same distance.

I have used 40liters from Lagos to Enugu in a 3 series. Them no born your corolla well to do am.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Car Talk / Re: Why Are BMW Cars Unbelievably Cheap? by 735i(m): 8:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
Holybwoy:
I mean.. I have never owned a BMW nor a Benz but from what I see on the road, a BMW is fine fine and fast fast..

I saw a 2014 over-sharp Nigerian used BMW car going for 1.9 million.. 2014!!! Is the seller mad? He's defo not a scam but is he crazy

a 2014 Benzo costs 5 times that price Nigerian used or not!

I am pained..

Before I settled for my mumu all for everyone camry 2011, I had a BMW in mind.. na mechanic tell me say NO NO..

No tangible reason ooo but I con dey fear..

Weyrey fit never even own proper honda accord for him life.

Lol.. I know the car you saw for N1.9m. It's a 118i and it has a 1.6L turbocharged engine which is actually small for a real enhusiast. It's in the same level as a MB A-class.

If the seller were in Lagos, I may have bought it as second car.

BMW'S are not difficult to maintain. Get a BMW engineer to service it and throw in the right parts at the right time then you have no issues.

As a BMW owner, I'll tell you for free; the experience of owning and driving a BMW is not comparable to any Japanese out there.

146 Likes 13 Shares

Car Talk / Re: About Tinted Permits And Police Harrasment by 735i(m): 2:43pm On Oct 20, 2021
ospreywin:

DO you always take the Benin route when traveling?

Lagos to Anambra, my regular route. I always wear a straight face when I'm stopped.
Car Talk / Re: About Tinted Permits And Police Harrasment by 735i(m): 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
Bobxin:

You would have to peel it off. That's what I did. I had the tinted permit before the ban, rear windows are factory fitted while the front was artificial, even with my tinted permit from last year, I still peeled the artificial off, after they collected 15k from me.

They didn't collect N15k from you, you gave them.

I had a permit (before ban) and my car is not factory tinted. I drive around in Lagos and have traveled to the east twice after the ban. No single policeman has collected N1 because of tint. Not 1

1 Like

Crime / Re: Nigerian Youths Brag As They Show Off Their Iphone 13 Pro Max (video) by 735i(m): 11:45pm On Oct 18, 2021
Cokahot:
AT&T carting. Or itunes card giftcard selling. We know them,them many for my area. Stockings on rubber slippers and iphone with crossbag,dyed hair,saggy skinny real skinny jeans and club and bar to bar. I see them everyday,but I just pass them. The phone I I after is samsung z flip with Nokia 8800 sirocco gold. Total 800k. Tho i have lost a total of 19phones both home and away and yeah they are high end iphones,the lowest is an xs max

Bro... any idea where I can get that Nokia 8800 sirocco?
Car Talk / Re: BMW Owners' Forum by 735i(m): 11:16am On Sep 14, 2021
kingreign:

To epp us decide if we can follow your footsteps when we grow up like you uncle. cry cry

No dey whine me egbon. You be senior man
Car Talk / Re: BMW Owners' Forum by 735i(m): 9:21am On Sep 14, 2021
drakeskull:

Congrats

Thanks Boss!!
Car Talk / Re: BMW Owners' Forum by 735i(m): 9:20am On Sep 14, 2021
HeavenlyBang:

Luxury cars are pay to play. F10s are quite cheap these days, even cheaper than the F30, but you'll find that maintenance costs are still for that of a $60k+ car.

We'll see about that smiley
Car Talk / Re: BMW Owners' Forum by 735i(m): 9:20am On Sep 14, 2021
kingreign:

When the repair bills start coming in, tell us more! smiley

Considering that the funds will be coming from my pocket, why would you want to know about the bills? You want to help me offset them?

12 Likes

Car Talk / Re: BMW Owners' Forum by 735i(m): 11:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
I'm sorry....

My first BMW experience was riding to the east with my uncle in his 7 series. I was blown away by the speed, balance and sheer comfort.

It informed the choice of my moniker.

This was in 2009.

I got my first car in 2010 and have owned 4 cars after the first.

Last week, I got a 2014 F10.

I just realized I've been cheating. I cheated on BMW with the nonsense Japanese.

So... I'm sorry!

Papi is home now. Death to Japs!

BMW or nothing!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Autos / Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by 735i(m): 9:35pm On Aug 13, 2021
oliverjiad:
whats the shipping line

Jaid

Grimaldi
Autos / Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by 735i(m): 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
Clearing costs for a 2014 BMW 535i please

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Glenfiddich Whisky Invites Cubana Chairman, Playnetwork, Eddy Madaki To Scotland by 735i(m): 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2021
Bumping this thread, for the low-lifes who are questioning Obi-Cubbana's source of wealth.

3 Likes

Autos / Re: I Need Avalon 2013 by 735i(m): 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
kunkelhanspeter:

Where is your base?

Lagos. Surulere.
Autos / Re: I Need Avalon 2013 by 735i(m): 10:30am On Jul 07, 2021
kunkelhanspeter:

How much and can I see some pictures
kunkelhanspeter@gmail.com

Sent.
Autos / Re: I Need Avalon 2013 by 735i(m): 8:22am On Jul 07, 2021
kunkelhanspeter:
Been saving for Avalon 2013 but the price I am seeing I don’t have such money and I don’t want Nigeria used I don’t want to start suffering from Nigeria used car . I need a clean 2013

Have one for sale. Registered in December 2020. Used sparingly as i got an official car in March. PM me if interested.
Car Talk / Re: Why Does Nigeria Police Don't See Catalytic Converter Thieves As Criminals by 735i(m): 9:15am On Jun 28, 2021
If you're caught by the Nigerian police with CC, you will spend some time in cell and part with good money before you get out.

That thing is classified as ammunition, just incase you don't know.
Autos / Re: 2015 Bmw 520i For Sale In Lekki by 735i(m): 3:15pm On Jun 08, 2021
6M. Cash and carry
Car Talk / Re: BMW Owners' Forum by 735i(m): 4:57pm On May 28, 2021
Phones / Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by 735i(m): 3:49pm On May 18, 2021
Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G. N450K
Politics / Re: Sheikh Gumi: Many Boko Haram Commanders Willing To Surrender by 735i(m): 8:56am On May 17, 2021
Including yourself abi? Bastard terrorist

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 31 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.