Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,593 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

735i's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 735i's Profile / 735i's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 31 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by 735i(m): 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
OPEC
Business / Re: Who Is Sabotaging Nigerian Sugar Master Plan? by 735i(m): 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2021
There is a story..... of a young man who tried to import granulated sugar into Nigeria.

His containers slept at the port for over a year. Alhaji Putin show am pepper!!

2 Likes

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 735i(m): 5:44pm On Dec 16, 2020
Smartgeek:
5300013324 Heritage Bank

Done. 10k for the first 25 respondents. What's on top is for your troubles.

Thank You smartgeek... and thank you to everyone who participated.

Modified; Please disburse to respondents as they wish to receive.

1 Like

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 735i(m): 5:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
Smartgeek:
U'd send money into my bank account and tell me the number of people to credit with either airtime or net fund.. the choice is urs bro.

Okay. Please let me have your bank account details then.
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 735i(m): 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2020
We're at 15 respondents now. Please where is Smartgeek and his details oh. I don't want to be dragged.
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 735i(m): 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2020
Brayss:
The link doesn't work on my phone,maybe it because I'm using small phone

I thought you said you had completed but were unable to take a screenshot?
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 735i(m): 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
Brayss:
Man nah small phone i dy use oo i no vee screen shot

Smartgeek.. please include him. We're now at 8 respondents
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 735i(m): 4:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
Basildvalour:
If you can do it to sportybet, my number is zero8zero6760four999. Thanks

To be honest, i don't know how to do it. But i promise you'll get it as soon as smartgeek starts disbursing.
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 735i(m): 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2020
KanielOutis92:
Just completed the survey just around 4;15/4;16pm...but i do not currently use an android phone to take screenshot. So...

Once we hit 25 respondents....we'll cut off and include you. Smartgeek, please let's include him
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 735i(m): 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2020
Basildvalour:
Done...8 questions.

Notification received. Thank you

Smartgeek.... details to make credit to please
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 735i(m): 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2020
Smartgeek:
The onus is on you to be able to identify people who filled the questionnaire... I believe the questionnaire should contain a column for name to be filled.. so every nairaland username who intends to be identified as someone who filled the questionnaire should use same username as NAME when filling the questionnaire

The option of having an ID on the questionnaire is expensive. I'd rather give the money to you guys than give it to a foreign platform.

My suggestion, people can take a screenshot of the confirmation page when they finish with the suvey and paste here...

Then you can use that as confirmation to disburse.

Here's the link

www. surveymonkey. com/r/YMWN3N Y (remove spaces)

@smartgeek, how do i credit you? Should we do airtime?

I'd like to have at least 25 responses.

1 Like

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 735i(m): 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2020
735i:
Good people... I'm currently doing a research on the gambling industry and I'd appreciate if you guys can help me fill a questionnaire.

I'll post the link here shortly.

For everyone who fills, i am willing to put "something" in your betting wallet (should i request for it in the forms?).

Kindly help a brother....

P.S i need someone to teach me how to fund people's wallet oh. Never done it before.

Survey link is ready... less than 10 questions. Do i post link here?
If yes, how do i send airtime or fund wallets of participants?
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 735i(m): 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
Smartgeek:
Good day. You can always reach me to do the funding for you with NO added fees. All you need to do is to send the money to me and provide the details of those to be funded.

I am legit.

Thank you.

Okay. No worries... the question is... how do wedentify people who filled the questionnaire so we know who to credit?
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 735i(m): 12:21pm On Dec 16, 2020
Good people... I'm currently doing a research on the gambling industry and I'd appreciate if you guys can help me fill a questionnaire.

I'll post the link here shortly.

For everyone who fills, i am willing to put "something" in your betting wallet (should i request for it in the forms?).

Kindly help a brother....

P.S i need someone to teach me how to fund people's wallet oh. Never done it before.
Car Talk / Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by 735i(m): 1:32pm On Nov 14, 2020
Want to buy a 2010 GLK350. Would be my first Benz experience (asides popsi's flatboot).

Anything thing about this particular model i should know about?
Car Talk / Re: Club-Lexus by 735i(m): 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2020
doublesigh:
Just to anyone on this thread. Maybe not a Lexus for your first car. Got a 2006 Lexus IS350 - with the body and lights upgraded to 2012. I am also learning how to drive with it and I have bashed it now. And to replace the grille and bumper, I am being quoted 470K for it’s replacement.

But you only ever bash a car once right?

Lol @ the bolded. In this case, yes! After you cough out 500k you'd be more careful in the future.

Reminds me of when an elderly man damaged the right headlamp of my '06 GS300... initially he was bragging that he would fix it... that it's not a biggie... when we called ladipo and they told him it costs N130k, baba started stammering and begging....

I was just like..Alaye... fix my motor!! undecided

6 Likes

Car Talk / Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by 735i(m): 11:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
Autos / Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by 735i(m): 1:52am On Sep 25, 2020
Hi Gazzuzz, please what are you thoughts on a 2015 Nissan Sentra?

Have an offer for one that's less than 10k KM but I'm a little concerned with what I've read about it's CVT
Nairaland / General / Re: How I Would Have Turned 50k To 3.9million by 735i(m): 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
chrisley:

Passive income rocks

I underwent two weeks training with Eagle Global Market (EGM) at Ikeja a month ago.. We were enlightened on pips and candlesticks, uptrend and downtrend, time zone and suchlikes

We demo traded and it was fruitful and the whole thing seemed viable and effortless.. Now they are pressing for us to fund our accounts and start live trading.. But I once heard a nairalander fussin that demo trading doesn't mirrow what obtains in live trading.. and that made me entertain fears and up till now I've not gone live

As a seasoned trader can you please educate me on the nuances between demo and live trading ?

I hope you didn't trade with those guys... You can never make sustainable profits with their platform.
Autos / Re: NGK Spark Plugs and KYB Shock Absorber. by 735i(m): 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2020
Quote for shock absorbers
2014 Honda Accord. OEMs only
Religion / Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by 735i(m): 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2020
Na wa for you oh. Why you never cry for all these our politicians? Them never offend you reach?
Career / Re: Why I Was Invited For Eight (8) Interviews In Eight (8) Weeks by 735i(m): 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
How far? You never resume for your new place?

Where you see time dey hustle client for NL if truly you get 8 offers in 8 weeks. YIMU
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 9:56am On Jun 08, 2020
stcool:

Second wave ko...last wave ni...

Has the number reduced in Nigeria? Or you think people still care about the virus like the first time

Lol, Nigeria has not even seen first wave. I was referring the second wave in the US. It won't matter whether people care or not, if bodies start piling, there'll be panic.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 8:32am On Jun 08, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Brent 43.14 and still rising.

Ekuu Bull.

$45 would have happened easily, but you see these BLM protests, e go spoil things. Expect the second wave of the virus by next week.
Autos / Re: 2010 Benz ML AMG 63 Tokunbo #10.2M 0709#62725752 by 735i(m): 11:39pm On May 07, 2020
HumphreyBold:

Oga I own ml350 2010.. come and help me sell it for 7m , I will dash u 1m

You own an ML 350.

Not an AMG. They're completely different animals.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 2:28pm On Mar 23, 2020
My worry now is that Nigeria has not even started its own shut down program.

When the rest of the world's economy is recovering, that's when we'll chop our own cane. Don't gloat at Zee @N10. This is just the party. The after parte go sexy.

1 Like

Gaming / Re: PS4 Games Exchange by 735i(m): 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2020
Anyone have CD's for sale here in Surulere?

Please list the games you have, their prices and the confirm that it can be picked up today.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 10:22am On Mar 13, 2020
I now strongly belive that Meristem deliberately slows down its platform when the market is volatile to take advantage of the market before clients do. It happened on Monday...it's happening again now. Fvckers!
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2020
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2020
veecovee:

Corona was just the problem ... But thank God China is now reporting low fresh cases, other nations are reporting fresh cases though. However, there's hope that the pestilent would soon be handled like SARS and others

Whenever the word hope is used in investing, i head for the door..

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 1:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
So Afriprud doubled payout ratio this year... despite a 14% decline in PAT. E be like Tony need money this period.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 31 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.