Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

735i's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 735i's Profile / 735i's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 31 pages)

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 11:34am On Sep 18, 2019
swilo:
Why are people selling UBA to buy Access and GTB? angry angry

The mop up in GTB was fresh foreign funds oh. It's not recycled funds
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 10:18am On Sep 18, 2019
Any idea what's happening in GTBank?

70 million units crossed at N28.5

Agba, you done enter markeet?
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2019
Who did that nonsense in FO?

The person will not make heaven!
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2019
pluto09:

It was a good experience. grin grin
I can't count the number of time I have run and latter go back again in that crazy game...

You will still go back grin grin cheesy cheesy
You guys make it sound exciting. Can you guide me into the forest? Don't worry about my getting lost. what app do you use? how easy is it to set up an account?
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2019
swilo:

No money to share again o. All the budget for this year don enter tribunal matter.

I never hear from u since. With those your magic posts.

Lol... the thought of my portfolio has made me draw closer to God these days. Shine light oh...that company that the parent coy wants to buy out.... money dey there...but it might take some time

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2019
Valueinvestor:
Oga yok,abeg please help us verify o, e be like say ya people don enter market (FPI) ?

Bro, you sef see the monkey hand wey dey inside today soup abi?
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
swilo:

Interpretation of the law is not an exact science.

735i where are you?

Present sah! Anything for your boy?
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 9:27am On Aug 30, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

All na wash, EPS wey no fit pay 50% dividend is that one EPS?

I swear na wetin make me no like this bank. Very very stingy peepu... See fine result, but still my mouth no water!
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
Mcy56:

Let's wait and see how Mr. Market respond to it.
My interpretation, if they could be willing to pay as high as that for the units they are picking up, then it means FO is currently undervalued be that.

Or, it could mean thats what they want you to think.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
Heishere:
This Offer Document relates to a Take-Over Offer (“Offer”) by Ignite Investments and Commodities Limited (“Ignite Investments”) to Qualifying Shareholders for the acquisition of up to 500,000 Ordinary Shares in Forte Oil Plc (“Forte Oil” or the “Company”) at N=66.25 per share (provided that Ignite Investments shall not be required to acquire any shares in excess of such number of shares as would take Ignite Investments’ aggregate interest in Forte Oil up to a maximum of 74.06% of the issued and paid up share capital of Forte Oil) in accordance with the provisions of Part XII of the Investments and Securities Act 2007 (“ISA”) and Rules 445-448 of the Securities & Exchange Commission (“SEC”) Rules and Regulations (as amended).

Abeg Gurus in the house help me us interpret this from FO. What does it mean. I have shares I bought at N33 in anticipation of the take over only to see that they are taking over only 500,000 shares.

Should I be dancing or not?

If i were you, i'd start realizing my losses. 500,000 units is too small for it to move the share price.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2019
Mcy56:

That 66 naira is juicy o. shocked

Lol... Don't touch it with a 10 foot pole.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
Politics / Re: 2023 Not For Igbo – Primate Ayodele by 735i(m): 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2019
faithfull18:
Primate

Yep... If it thinks like a Primate, talks like a primate, thinks like a primate.... My dear is a Primate!
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 11:18am On Aug 27, 2019
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
PETERiCHY:

There's OPPORTUNITY to BAIL out of TRANSCORPSE now @#1:05 because SEPTEMBER's SCHOOL FEES is around the corner.

Don't say you arean't WARNED!

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

What of holders of Uniondac? Huna no go pay sku fees?

Oga keep kwayet. It's FPI money that moves this market. Not the 20k school fees that you remove.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
Please, where are those that said Transcorp will get to N0.40? undecided undecided

5 Likes

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

1% gain na gain? Na normal pull backs
Sept go announce heavy downpour

Agba, e be like winter done end oh, spring is in the air... that 1% go soon turn 10%
https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2019-08-20/yields-rush-to-the-rescue-of-one-of-world-s-worst-stock-markets?__twitter_impression=true
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 3:13pm On Aug 20, 2019
Those using ASI to gauge entry into the market should remember that MTN has distorted the index.

Most bellwether stocks gained today but the index lost. Even Dangcem's weighting has been seriously diluted.

In essence, discount movement in ASI, focus on individual stocks

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 3:05pm On Aug 19, 2019
owoblow77:
When u dollar-cost-average on the way down, u continue to hope that the market changes direction soon. But with the positive ASI with strong volume, it signals that the elevator is going up. You want to jump into a stock with low outstanding shares, and good earnings. O'Neil 1 cool

Asides today's gain, market breadth is positive for the first time in several weeks. Let's watch and see what happens tomorrow.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 10:15am On Aug 19, 2019
Buy Dangcem... Aliko l will not cede (without a fight) most capitalized stock on the exchange to MTN
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 2:29pm On Aug 16, 2019
735i:
MTN may overtake Dang Cem as most capitalized stock on the index today!

Alas, Alhaji no let am happen!!
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 10:41am On Aug 16, 2019
pluto09:

Some stocks are just stubborn.
I have been waiting for it to drop lower but the opposite is what is happening...... MTN

Ahh.. I doubt that MTN will drop further oh. The guys who track MSCI Nigeria have started buying it. Remember it's been added to the MSCI Nigeria index.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 10:16am On Aug 16, 2019
MTN may overtake Dang Cem as most capitalized stock on the index today!
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 9:35am On Aug 16, 2019
currentprice:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/27364_GUARANTY_TRUST_BANK_PLC._FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_AUGUST_2019.pdf

EPS 2019 3.50 , 2018 3.38

grin

Not Bad at all... The market reaction to this result will be a pointer to how much energy the bears still have.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2019
Bizibi:
who in his right sense will move funds to Nigeria now.

Even if yields on government instruments touch 20% and Dividend yields get to 18%, investors won't be swayed to come here.

What's happening is global. There is a global flight to safety. We're entering a risk-off environment where anything perceived as risky is shunned by investors.

Plus, the FG is not doing anything right to assure investors that their investments will be safe here
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2019
bigjay01:

is Transcorp not a Genco? Are they paying Gencos as well?

Discos owe the Gencos. FG takes over (assets and liabilities of Discos), pays off debt to Gencos.
Transcorp power is a Genco being owed by several Discos. Therefore, they may benefit from this development as receivables will reduce and cashflows will improve.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2019
Mcy56:

Na 3 times sir! Lol. grin
Me self no know anything o. I just posted due to the % it's lost so far and I thought kobo 70s shouldn't be a bad entry for the long run, which may not even be that long self. I have it but just watching out for 'bottom price' to average down anyway.
Guess maybe it's reacting to some supposed insider news....just maybe.

Maybe this? https://punchng.com/fgll-pay-failed-investors-n736bn-to-repossess-discos/?
So they'll probably get their outstanding debts from FG. FG needs to sort out the Discos before the Siemens deal kicks off
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 12:17pm On Aug 15, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

Forget all these intraday or intraweek movements, the destination is 40kobo grin grin grin

The elder has spoken... We wait!!
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2019
Mcy56:
In the meantime, transcorp is posing to return over 100% in the long run.
@Agbalowomeri should we include it as the 3rd one? smiley

I'm seriously suspecting you guys on this thread...
After you post, Transcorp gbe bodi....
Mercy, Mercy, Mercy.... how many times did i call you?

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2019
Investment / Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 735i(m): 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2019
kamsy4God:
Stanbic ibtc secondary market rates today :
104 days = 10.9%
160 days = 11.4%
258 days = 11.5%

I did 160 days.
smiley

Do you not think that shorter tenors is the way to go at this time? Huge maturities ahead and pressure on reserves should force meffy raise rates...no?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 31 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.