Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area (31934 Views)

My Trip To Marrakech-morocco / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by InfinityFabric: 1:39pm On Oct 08, 2022
If you work on yourself and keep upgrading yourself you will make it better in foreign land with prayer.
So you won't make in Nigeria if you do these ? Olodo oshi. IF you're a failure in Nigeria. you're more than likely be a failure elsewhere.

Stay in Nigeria dey confuse people.
Nigeria with low or no taxes VS Oyinbo collecting almost all your money in taxes then you still dey shit on the ground.
Now who dey confuse ? Later u go dey shout oyinbo racism. Abeg stay there ooo
Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Samuels90: 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2022
Noticed you a fan of oyster… you always post pics of oyster when you eat out!

1 Like

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by oladipuposadeeq(m): 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
When you are told to write an essay to show you are rich or at least very very comfortable with life in not more than 200 words and few pictures. Oga Baba loke wey do your own go do mine too. More grace,good health and wealth boss.
Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by fluffybaby(f): 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
I did not eat when I went there.
Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by SeriouslySense(m): 2:19pm On Oct 08, 2022
There is nothing that is impossible, we are our own limitation. smiley

All that we see can be achieved, essentially, we have great potential to fulfill what we set our minds to do and believe we can do.

gypsey:
It will take 200 years and still our village will not be like this. grin
Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by oaktown101(m): 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2022
That is my city. I could've host you and be your tour guide and take you to Napa and show you a little bit of Frisco nightlife.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by grandstar(m): 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2022
Gerrard59:

One thing I would do or advocate to be done is for Nigeria to issue visa-free status of up to 180 days to citizens of countries with GDP per capita over $30K. I don't see why a poor country should restrict the entry of rich citizens. The economics does not make sense. We apply too much emotion to everything. When rich people move into a place for enjoyment, the last thing they have to face is an onerous process of obtaining entry when there are other places with nothing of such.

Na why South Africa, Seychelles, Kenya, Cape Verde, Namibia, Botswana etc dey benefit a lot from tourism pass us.

Regarding your Abuja trip, I saw your "likes" on those Abuja-centric Instagram pages I recommended few weeks ago. grin

I support to a large extent your proposal but 180 days is rather too long. 30 days max will do. Anything extra, request an extension

Another worry is Islamic terrorism. What stops British or French born terrorists flying over to join their delusional pals in the insurgency? Foreigners are active in their midst already so this fear isn't farfetched.

Anyway, your proposal score an A+ despite some downside.
Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Mirasteel: 2:39pm On Oct 08, 2022
Nice thread.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Justiceleague1: 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2022
Octopusssy:

Octopussy come on...no need for for that nah..
Ok I'm very sure I got ya confused with that picture, ain't what you thinking,I wasn't refering to you as that,the pic only portrayed what you said and I'm sure the "ewu" inscription got you confused the more...
Ok lemme remove it and I hope you do too and I'm sorry for that too.
Btw,James Bond "octopussy" is one of my favourite..have you seen it?
Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2022
SeriouslySense:
There is nothing that is impossible, we are our own limitation. smiley

All that we see can be achieved, essentially, we have great potential to fulfill what we set our minds to do and believe we can do.

yes, easier said philosphycally than done pratically. Have you read all the divisive comments between ngerians on this forum? Some people calling the others Agbadorians, Ipob pigs, flat!nos, and afonjas, fulani terrorists, a nation divided are going no where progressively or poisitively. Believe it or not, the problems are not even naigerian politicians, the problem are the naigerian masses. They are not even one, they hate each other.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Mstravelindiva: 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2022
spinna:
One of the most gayified cities in the US.. op did anyone attempt to toast you

Of course! There were many of them friend! smiley

1 Like

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by 0dav2(m): 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2022
Nigeria when?
Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2022
wiseone28:
But if our Governors decide to build a good pave road, will the white man stop them?
No, but they will not build paved roads, because their minds are corrupt, they d rather loot the funds for the roads and bank the monies in white man's banks. Why do you think they have such mentalities? They have being designed to feel inferior by the white man.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Mstravelindiva: 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Nice ones , lady. Next time, please stop in LA. Drive around town and extend your trip to Torrance, San Diego and Santa Babra. Then if you can grab a good ride, drive to Las Vegas from there. It would be a trip you'd never forget. Each time I'm in LA, I visit Knot's Berry Park and DisneyLand. Hope you enjoyed your visit though cheesy

Thank you friend, I’ve visited those areas before (at l ast 4-5 times). My niece is at Disneyland right now with her besties (I personally prefer Disney World in Florida, my parents took me annually as a kid). But one day I’ll post my pics from San Diego and Tijuana (we walked across the Mexican/USA border and visited Tijuana to have dinner, then to took an Uber back).

However, Santa Barbara is most definitely on my list, never been, heard it’s awesome and has great wine of course! And suggestions for Santa Barbara friend?

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Mstravelindiva: 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2022
Hopeba:
which work u dey do?

Hi friend, I work in healthcare. Travel is my hobby!

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Mstravelindiva: 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2022
PecE2Make:
So this is how you squander the money we contributed for you. Weldon

Lol, thank you for the chuckles friend! grin

1 Like

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Mstravelindiva: 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2022
isreal012:
LOVELY PLACES. PLEASE INVITE ME NEXT TIME

You’re always invited friend, just let me know your availability! wink
Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Mstravelindiva: 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2022
Konjiboii:
See as everything clean, if you carry that same phone snap for Naija everywhere go white like say harmattan dey

It’s the phone quality friend!
Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Mstravelindiva: 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2022
juman:

Abuja is classical city of its own.
I was surprised when I reach abroad, Abuja is beautiful city.

I’m looking forward to capturing it during my visit friend! smiley

1 Like

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Mstravelindiva: 3:52pm On Oct 08, 2022
Stronghold91:
woooh
no better food in Nigeria
this country don tie me
i wish I am in Russia

Russia? I’m sure Putin will welcome you.
Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Mstravelindiva: 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2022
Olayetan:
San Francisco, a city a tour every corner without stepping in the city...

If you know you know grin
Indeed friend, IYKYK! wink
Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by BoboKush(m): 3:55pm On Oct 08, 2022
gypsey:
No vacations is complete without visitng the ghettos, or seen the ghetto, vacations are not just to visit the nice places. Unless you are already living in a ghetto. grin

grin
Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Mstravelindiva: 3:57pm On Oct 08, 2022
Eskimo0147:
While someone like me is just looking for 1k to chop since yesterday

Enjoy ur life sis

Hey friend, look out for my giveaway soon! wink
Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Mstravelindiva: 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2022
Didi2d:
Lovely!

I love sights like this, it inspires me

Awww, thank you friend. I appreciate the support.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Konjiboii: 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

It’s the phone quality friend!

Come Naija first na
Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Mstravelindiva: 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
Kewellbanks:
San Francisco was a good city to live until I moved to Idaho.

Completely understand friend, San Francisco is one of the most expensive cities in the world. It’s not easy on the pockets living there.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Mstravelindiva: 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
Passionate1:

Nigeria have d best dishes in d world as far as I am concerned. . All these shitttt dey entice you because u never travel out. . .

As a world traveler, I love good food no matter the country.
Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Octopusssy(f): 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2022
Justiceleague1:

Octopussy come on...no need for for that nah..
Ok I'm very sure I got ya confused with that picture, ain't what you thinking,I wasn't refering to you as that,the pic only portrayed what you said and I'm sure the "ewu" inscription got you confused the more...
Ok lemme remove it and I hope you do too and I'm sorry for that too.
No sweat

Btw,James Bond "octopussy" is one of my favourite..have you seen it?
That is what inspired my username

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Mstravelindiva: 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2022
omoyankee3:
Nice. This will be my city starting next year as I'll doing my Master's program at the University of San Francisco. Thanks for sharing

Nice friend! You’re going to absolutely love it, enjoy and have a wonderful time friend! What are you studying?
Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Mstravelindiva: 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2022
AnthonyAk:
That looks like the Hyatt in embacadero. The few decent parts of San Francisco

You are 100% correct friend, that’s the Hyatt I lodged at and it was right across from the ferry building!

1 Like

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Mstravelindiva: 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Aswear

Everywhere just dey tidy and bespoke or is it the camera that's making it look clean?

Both the camera and the clean environment contribute to what you see friend! wink

1 Like

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Mstravelindiva: 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2022
Octopusssy:

All these food no get pepper

Just a little spice spice sis, but additional pepper can be added! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos / List Of Islands In Nigeria / Accident Involving A Tanker And A Bus In Lokoja, Many Feared Burnt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.