Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area (31926 Views)

My Trip To Marrakech-morocco / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Ralphlauren(m): 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

Made it safely back home yesterday, thanks friend!

Did you visit alcatraz Island?

1 Like

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Mstravelindiva: 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2022
Ziyech:
What device shot these?

I used my IPhone 12 plus.
Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Mstravelindiva: 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2022
Panda7:
what is the united state known for??

Ask Google (or Siri) , friend. wink
Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Mstravelindiva: 4:16pm On Oct 08, 2022
gypsey:
I didn't see any Okada, keke napep or Agbadorian Agberos loading buses in the streets. grin

They use the BART system in the Bay Area for public transportation, no keke friend.

I jus say mek i shake this table.
Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Mstravelindiva: 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Someone can just crop images on the internet these days and form a story, at least let your pictures be there on the said place.

Clearly you don’t follow me friend, because if you did you’d know better.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Mstravelindiva: 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2022
gypsey:
No vacations is complete without visitng the ghettos, or seen the ghetto, vacations are not just to visit the nice places. Unless you are already living in a ghetto. grin

Friend, why don’t you post pictures of the ghettos from all of your vacations then?
Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Mstravelindiva: 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2022
ahnie:
Beautiful pictures,I have already pictured myself in all the pictures you posted.

Can’t wait to see your pictures when you visit you, sis. Stay blessed and safe travels!
Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Eriokanmi: 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

Thank you friend, I’ve visited those areas before (at l ast 4-5 times). My niece is at Disneyland right now with her besties (I personally prefer Disney World in Florida, my parents took me annually as a kid). But one day I’ll post my pics from San Diego and Tijuana (we walked across the Mexican/USA border and visited Tijuana to have dinner, then to took an Uber back).

However, Santa Barbara is most definitely on my list, never been, heard it’s awesome and has great wine of course! And suggestions for Santa Barbara friend?
That's interesting to know. I've been to florida a couple of times but never been to their Disney Land. I've been to Miami Beach, the Miami convention center and Ft Lauderdale as well. It was the spirits Airways that actually took me to ft Lauderdale lol. You know the airline only operates in selected airports. For instance, each time I'm in DC, I'd have to take an uber to MD Baltimore to board my favourite spirits airways to LA, or TX. I'd also won their business class seat once.
There are nice wine bars with sea foods in Santa Barbara. Decent Clubs too. You'd love it
All the best!

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Mstravelindiva: 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2022
nanotechy:

These are excellent photos! I'm currently in the bay area attending a conference, but occassionally sneaking out to watch the navy jets...and grab a local brew. If you want to grab a drink today or tomorrow, let me know.

Enjoy your conference friend, unfortunately I’m out of the area now.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

Friend, why don’t you post pictures of the ghettos from all of your vacations then?
Why should I? I am not obligated to show pictures, besides, I don't take photos of my vactions, the most important is i was there and experienced it, i don't need to take pictures for what? So i can come on here are post it? Not my style.
Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Mstravelindiva: 4:32pm On Oct 08, 2022
Samuels90:
Noticed you a fan of oyster… you always post pics of oyster when you eat out!

You’re very observant, friend. Yes I love oysters!!! Thank you for following my journey’s.

Take care and be well~
Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Mstravelindiva: 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2022
oaktown101:
That is my city. I could've host you and be your tour guide and take you to Napa and show you a little bit of Frisco nightlife.

Thank you friend, actually my part 3 is Napa! I went there as well!
Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Mstravelindiva: 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2022
Ralphlauren:

Did you visit alcatraz Island?

I sailed by it friend enroute to Sausalito.
Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Mstravelindiva: 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2022
gypsey:
Why should I? I am not obligated to show pictures, besides, I don't take photos of my vactions, the most important is i was there and experienced it, i don't need to take pictures for what? So i can come on here are post it? Not my style.

Precisely! My vacation, My pictures, My posts! You can always keep scrolling for FREE if this thread doesn’t suit you.

Chin up and be blessed!
Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by AnthonyAk(m): 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

You are 100% correct friend, that’s the Hyatt I lodged at and it was right across from the ferry building!

It’s a nice hotel for sure. Was there for a week in February for work

1 Like

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Mstravelindiva: 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2022
AnthonyAk:

It’s a nice hotel for sure. Was there for a week in February for work

Yes, and such a beautiful interior. This was my 2nd visit staying here. I stayed here previously for work back in 2015.

I’m glad you also enjoyed it!

Peace and blessings, friend.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by LogicBomb8: 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2022
I would love to tour the world. So many places i need to see, many things i will like to do I need the easy life style i wish for this

1 Like

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Mstravelindiva: 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2022
LogicBomb8:
I would love to tour the world. So many places i need to see, many things i will like to do I need the easy life style i wish for this

May you manifestations come to fruition and wish be granted.

Stay uplifted and blessed friend!

1 Like

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Ralphlauren(m): 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

I sailed by it friend enroute to Sausalito.

Next time stop and visit. Highly, highly recommended. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Mstravelindiva: 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2022
Ralphlauren:

Next time stop and visit. Highly, highly recommended. smiley

Totally agree, my time was limited but definitely on my next visit.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 08, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

Precisely! My vacation, My pictures, My posts! You can always keep scrolling for FREE if this thread doesn’t suit you.

Chin up and be blessed!
well... if these things you mentioned are yours why post it on here? Attention seeking or what? grin besides, this is a public forum, if you don't want people like me to comment on your so called posts don't come on here to post your vacation pictures, keep the damm thing to yourself! grin stop seeking Audience and approval. Why the melt down? Anyway, you can claim allsorts on here, you are not the first, it is a faceless forum after all. No one can confirm you were ever on vacations. grin

1 Like

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Mstravelindiva: 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
gypsey:
well... if these things you mentioned are yours why post it on here? Attention seeking or what? grin besides, this is a public forum, if you don't want people like me to comment on your so called posts don't come on here to post your vacation pictures, keep the damm thing to yourself! grin stop seeking Audience and approval. Why the melt down? Anyway, you can claim allsorts on here, you are not the first, it is a faceless forum after all.

Normally, I wouldn’t entertain this type of foolishness, but I’ve got time today! Lol, and to think it’s usually the women that give me hassle.

I don’t have to answer your “why’s”, but I can spot a hater and troll when I see it. Mind the business that pays you. It’s mind over matter friend, I don’t mind and you don’t matter!

And as a token of my appreciation, here’s three places you can STAY absolutely for free:

1) In your lane!
2) Out of my business!
3) And over there!

Periodt!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 08, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

Normally, I wouldn’t entertain this type of foolishness, but I’ve got time today!

I don’t have to answer your “why’s”, but I can spot a hater and troll when I see it. Mind the business that pays you. It’s mind over matter friend, I don’t mind and you don’t matter!

And as a token of my appreciation, here’s three places you can STAY absolutely for free:

1) In your lane!
2) Out of my business!
3) And over there!

Periodt!
Yea, more melt down? who gives a shit what you would normally entertain? grin you are really stupeed aren't you? You came on a public faceless forum where you posted pictures of your so called unverifiable vacations to give advice on minding one's business and staying lane (whatever that means), grin shoulda taken your own stupeed advice. By all means label me a troll and a hater, these words are just made up jargons they don't mean shit. grin I have being on more vacations that you could ever dream off. I didn't need pictures to confirm it. As i ve said, people can claim to be anything on here, afterall there is no way we can verify, that includes your bloody so called vacations, how can we confirm you were ever on any vacations? I can see why women would give you trouble, they refuse to be fooled by your lies and made up tales cheesy
Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Emeka71(m): 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
Seating onboard the ferry, sailing on the bay and that delicious cup of Joe!
Interesting experience.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Snapchat: 7:36pm On Oct 08, 2022
BoboKush:
Nice one
I was already enjoying the post, comments, was even wondering if I'm on nairaland because reasonable comment dey first n second page from 3rd page mumu people don enter

Even op stop responding
Somebody went on vacation obviously it would nice places... But u guys concern is show us slump.... Ghetto area yen yen

Una no dey ever like good thing here

I swear. Your country people tire me.

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by grandstar(m): 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2022
Konjiboii:
See as everything clean, if you carry that same phone snap for Naija everywhere go white like say harmattan dey

There's a lot of homelessness and drug use in San Francisco. House prices there are probably the most expensive in the US probably because it's where Siluvon Valley is but also the preference for low density housing zones rather than medium to high density which the city desperately needs.
Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by waploger(m): 11:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
Did all this things you eat and drank bellefull(filled) you or was it just to keep hunger at ease?

1 Like

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Kobicove(m): 12:25am On Oct 09, 2022
wiseone28:
But if our Governors decide to build a good pave road, will the white man stop them?

The whiteman will not stop them but our people will not agree to pay the type of taxes necessary to achieve it! undecided
Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Mstravelindiva: 12:52am On Oct 09, 2022
waploger:
Did all this things you eat and drank bellefull(filled) you or was it just to keep hunger at ease?

Great question! I ate twice a day (breakfast and dinner) and was full, definitely no hunger pains or want for anything additional.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Voiceofthestree: 2:52am On Oct 09, 2022
Zoharariel:

You wan go carry Cocaine make DEA & FBI grab you, paste your poster and that of the person that brought you to Yankee including your guarantors. grin

Come on man, this is not the 70’s and the 80’s. Eyes don open well, well.

Try something else!

Why you some people no just get sense like this must you quote me you know me before abi I resemble your Tinubu grand son and Igbo generation way now know pass cocoaune I bet Yoruba we husstle hard where I come from I rather be a house help than a drug pusher there is dignity in labour. And if you quote me again you no go see helper for your life if you want deh spoil person own your own no fit good Lai Lai if you be enemy of progress you no fit progress
Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by omoyankee3(m): 4:40am On Oct 09, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

Nice friend! You’re going to absolutely love it, enjoy and have a wonderful time friend! What are you studying?

Data Science.

And btw, that seagull looks awful majestic lol

1 Like

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by AlphaTaikun: 5:08am On Oct 09, 2022
sukkot:
yup good ole san andreas fault-line cheesy lots of potential disaster points in good ole usa, the new madrid fault-line and the yellowstone vocano in wyoming etc etc
That's right...lol

Those U.S. tectonic faultlines are constantly grinding against one another... and the earth's upper crust actually floads on molten rocks or magma.

We keep on keeping on!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Safe — American Man Declares, As He Visits Ekiti State (pics And Vid) / Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos / List Of Islands In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.