Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. (55917 Views)

Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) / 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) / Kidnappers Caught And Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Daniel058(m): 10:20am On Oct 01, 2022
Graphic pictures
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Salihusaliheen(m): 10:43am On Oct 01, 2022
Those ones are our mothers for god sake,why naked them pls

1 Like

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by LordIsaac(m): 11:15am On Oct 01, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
Those ones are our mothers for god sake,why naked them pls
Honestly.... They should have simply handed them over to police. Some people are wonderful o
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by HolyMan12: 11:31am On Oct 01, 2022
Englishisamust:

Some nairaland will still masturbate with those pix. People like smellysperm Igiveladyblowjob, boggeyman557,
grin
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by kio052001(m): 11:47am On Oct 01, 2022
if they can think of doing juju by using hand to touch someone to follow them

why can't they dey do the one to walk into a bank and pack money without been detected

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by edosignature(m): 11:48am On Oct 01, 2022
Say No To Kidnapping.

This allegations might turn out be be baseless after thorough investigation.

SayNoToJungleJustice.

All kidnappers, if caught, tried in a competent court of law & found guilty, should be met with death & hard labour.
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by uncleteeh(m): 11:48am On Oct 01, 2022
mytime24:
Jungle justice na ur mate
No time na.
Hi, how are you?
Happy independence. Can we chat?
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Savechild23: 11:49am On Oct 01, 2022
Her four fingers should be chopped off!!!!
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Eriokanmi: 11:49am On Oct 01, 2022
I just said a few hours ago to a bigot that lagos isn't safe anymore, compared to how it was decades ago. They kidnap people here steadily on a daily basis for rituals. Eni ba kan, oun lo mo
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Natbrowny: 11:49am On Oct 01, 2022
Satan has been ousted from the throne by Humans.

Humans is the NEW SATAN.
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Kajaard: 11:50am On Oct 01, 2022
The silly op should have put GRAPHIC PICTURES on the topic. I almost threw up just now angry
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Sleekfingers: 11:50am On Oct 01, 2022
delzbaba:
Yesterday at Mr Biggs Bus Stop along Ikosi Road Ketu around 1400hrs, four kidnappers were caught. Two escaped but were later caught when trying to escape through the gate that leads to Ketu Fruit Market but on getting there they found that the gate was locked.

The Information gathered was that they tapped a little girl's chest and she started following them, the person that knows the girl noticed and called her by her name but she did not answer, at that point the person alerted those at the garage and suspected kidnappers were apprehended.

They tore their clothes and beat them mercilessly, the Nigeria Police later came with their van and took them away.

Just look at the elderly people kidnapping in Lagos..

Why stripping them naked? The government need to do something about this jungle Justice.
Simply hand them over to the police. As a matter of fact, they might be innocent.
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Naija4love(m): 11:50am On Oct 01, 2022
No police station, no any law enforcement around there. The same way this useless people almost killed one old woman and family in bus going out with her grandchildren the other time. If i become president of this country jungle justifies will be one thing i don’t take lightly with my citizens

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Streett: 11:52am On Oct 01, 2022
Ah jus dey imagine that kain embarrassment weh these elderly mothers go bring their pikin..

E go jus too much

For naija once Mob catch you then ask you to siddon for ground jus know say your own don finish , If dem con naked you join jus begin recite psalm 23

3 Likes

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by frog12: 11:52am On Oct 01, 2022
why are these old people kidnapping ??
we have pity for them, but why?

1 Like

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by bennybuhari: 11:52am On Oct 01, 2022
Yucky. I'm puking already
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by HolyPussy: 11:52am On Oct 01, 2022
Make dem wipe dem betta cord for neck.
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Iykenuwa(m): 11:52am On Oct 01, 2022
The Bat sent them
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Thomhenry: 11:53am On Oct 01, 2022
Wonuola65:
Bzvxv

Zukwanuike.
No one falls for tricks like this again
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by NaijaCover(m): 11:53am On Oct 01, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Fearyourcreator: 11:54am On Oct 01, 2022
DanseMacabre:
The craziest thing be say na totally innocent people dey run this kyn matters for.

Anyway, who's to blame? Justice no dey na why citizens take the law into their own hands.

Without justice there can never be peace.
The one way traffic law people still dey complain ...
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Ossaiman(m): 11:54am On Oct 01, 2022
God have mercy... I love my family cause even if it's #200 we still share amidst ourselves.... Contentedness is good so you don't get conventious... Cause that will lead to stealing.... Thank God I quite Yahoo and start working
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Candidlady: 11:54am On Oct 01, 2022
angry
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by AmazingELixir: 11:54am On Oct 01, 2022
lipsrsealed

See their faces like those women shouting Affidavit all over Ogba and Ikeja high court areas.
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Naija4love(m): 11:54am On Oct 01, 2022
Iykenuwa:
The Bat sent them

1 Like

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by SMARTMOTORS(m): 11:55am On Oct 01, 2022
I'm not God, but I think there are some Barbaric Sins that he may never forgive. No matter the offense I still maintain that this approach is archaic, barbaric and idiotic!!.....each and everyone of them there beating and setting those women naked have stolen or cause many people pains in one way or the other.. I know that kidnapping a fellow human is something outrageous to think of! But still nawaoo!....
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Grandmeister(m): 11:55am On Oct 01, 2022
Zonefree:

Die that your nonsense instinct right now!

Do you know what these women plan doing with the kidnapped kid?
You can't be at the comfort of your house and be saying what you don't know. They're kidnappers and they were treated the right way.

Taking them to the Police untouched will warrant them to continue from the trade upon their release. Whatever it takes to eradicate crime in Nigeria is totally acceptable by sane Nigerians.
IF (emphasis on if) they were indeed kidnappers then they deserve it. I used to think jungle justice was frowned upon by the rest of the world till I saw first hand what other nationalities can do to a thief or a kidnapper, trust me they can be brutal…NOBODY likes a thief or a kidnapper.
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Fearyourcreator: 11:56am On Oct 01, 2022
Tokskob2008:

If it smells like shit then it's absolutely shit...2 kids got missing in my area last month while on their way to lesson, after a week one was found and the little kid said she was released only because the buyer said she was too old for what he need her for but he bought her junior brother. The little boy was found dead the following week with missing body parts. So you see most times these things are actually true
Does these shows every case is true
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by MedicH: 11:56am On Oct 01, 2022
wiseone28:
Chai will they survive the beating?

will the child survive wetin they wan use am do

2 Likes

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Fearyourcreator: 11:56am On Oct 01, 2022
LordIsaac:

Honestly.... They should have simply handed them over to police. Some people are wonderful o
Cus them be women bah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

4 Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In Canada (Photo) / Photo Of The Woman Murdered By Dr Adio Adeyemi Adebowale In Kwara / I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.