Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. (55920 Views)

Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) / 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) / Kidnappers Caught And Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Kimiso(m): 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2022
Barrywilly:
It might turned out to be baseless accusations by uninformed mob that didn't bother to listen to both sides. My instinct is telling me that these are just innocent old women
if it's really so I saved my pity for this old women they should have just hand them over to the police for proper investigation

1 Like

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Kimiso(m): 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2022
Jeon:

Your typical yelling.
Don't complain or shame anyone who wants to dress naked since you supported this.

Seriously that is very painful and sign of immaturity .. Stripping someone for the crime they commit ,why can't you deal with the person and leave unclothedness out of it.

What do you want to see?
They have the same penis, breast and vagina as you
they stripe them because nobody wants himself to be seen naked i[s][/s]n the street,and that would really teach them a good lesson they never learn in their entire life
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by eagleu: 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2022
Barrywilly:
It might turned out to be baseless accusations by uninformed mob that didn't bother to listen to both sides. My instinct is telling me that these are just innocent old women

So sad.
Just by so called tapping they attempted to kidnap a child?
What a bullsssshiity story.
And they almost killed the innocent women, who probably had nothing to do with the bs?

Weeping for this hopeless country is in order!

1 Like

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by treatise: 6:14pm On Oct 01, 2022
Onyi22:
It serves them right, say no to kidnapping
Has it been proven beyond reasonable doubt that they were kidnappers?
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Ikea81: 6:18pm On Oct 01, 2022
Say no to Jungle justice . They may be innocent. How can you hypnotise someone to follow you. Nigerians and nonsense juju mindset. Mtchew
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by tishbite42: 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
Englishisamust:

Some nairaland will still masturbate with those pix. People like smellysperm Igiveladyblowjob, boggeyman557,
Omo, you don quench me for here
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
God, I don die
Pesin wey go get mind use these irritating pix masturbate deserve death by hanging

Nairaland and cruise sha
See as ur post make me happy
I was very down today
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Proudlyomonna: 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
adecz:

This is a totally circumstantial
accusation that may not hold any
substance.

What do they mean that they touched
a girl's chest and she started following
them❓

Una just wan kill☠️ people mama, fathers and
grandmas for nothing❗️❗️

Same way some people will say that
somebody touched them and their
preeek disappeared. Nobody ever asks
the person with "disappeared" preeek
to pull trousers for inspection &
confirmation, they will just descend and
lynch☠️ the accused❗️❗️❗️☹️☹️☠️

Too many savages prowling out
urban areas..... ❌❌❌

There was a time that preeq issue became so much in Ibadan.
Jungle justice is very bad.

1 Like

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by buzweb: 7:33pm On Oct 01, 2022
This happened more than 4 years ago. Is there no more current news undecided
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by sonofthunder: 8:13pm On Oct 01, 2022
Barrywilly:

That's how some folks were killing innocent old women calling them witches some weeks back.
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by uncleteeh(m): 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2022
mytime24:
Wetin "Happy" dey fine for Naija independence cheesy grin
grin cheesy wink
Can we connect on Whatsapp?
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by TheMaharajah: 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2022
If I find myself in this kind situation, wrongly accused and about to get killed, I don vow to make the last stand and fight the whole bloody world for my beloveth me. May dignity and honour be my strenght in the last hour.

1 Like

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Mabco: 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2022
Jeon:
THE ONLY THING ZOOGERIANS ARE GOOD FOR IS TO NAKED SOMEONE AGAINST HIS/ER OWN WILL BECAUSE OF THE CRIME HE/SHE COMMIT. AND WILL STILL SCREAM OUT THEIR LUNGS WHEN SOMEONE CHOOSE TO BE NAKED AT THEIR OWN WILL.

NONSENSE.

SEX STARVERS AND THE LUST OF NAKED.NESS EVERYWHERE

modified

Here the animals quoting me.

Nigeria is rated the number-one sexually satisfied nation in the world yet the first thing her citizens do to criminals is to unclad them and beginning to harass them in a sexually manners[ Rape is compulsory if it is a private place ].. For what?
At least have sense to deal with the criminals.. The penis, breast and vagina have nothing to do with the crimes.

Even if u chose to be naked by urself, it is still wrong. So cover up ur unclothedness as instructed by God.
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by TheMaharajah: 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2022
Mabco:

Even if u chose to be naked by urself, it is still wrong. So cover up ur unclothedness as instructed by God.

If God no like to dey see yansh when be like fufu or breast when be like big slippers why him no give us feather fawu.
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by naijapikin2(m): 9:42pm On Oct 01, 2022
See their dirty looking skin like sokoto kpomo.
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Mikedu(m): 12:32am On Oct 02, 2022
delzbaba:
Yesterday at Mr Biggs Bus Stop along Ikosi Road Ketu around 1400hrs, four kidnappers were caught. Two escaped but were later caught when trying to escape through the gate that leads to Ketu Fruit Market but on getting there they found that the gate was locked.

The Information gathered was that they tapped a little girl's chest and she started following them, the person that knows the girl noticed and called her by her name but she did not answer, at that point the person alerted those at the garage and suspected kidnappers were apprehended.

They tore their clothes and beat them mercilessly, the Nigeria Police later came with their van and took them away.

Just look at the elderly people kidnapping in Lagos..
The black man is still very close to the wild.
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Nobody: 1:27am On Oct 02, 2022
Protesters Besiege French Embassy - Politics - Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/7362202/protesters-besiege-french-embassy
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by themanderon: 1:49am On Oct 02, 2022
People get mind oh! Descending on those old people and beating them to a pulp. They should have just handed them to the police instead of all these beatings and embarrassment even though what they allegedly committed is heinous. I cannot bear to see old people being manhandled even if they are criminals.
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Caseless: 7:14am On Oct 02, 2022
Barrywilly:
no one would listen to them. We have a failed society, failed system and failed population.

1 Like

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Caseless: 7:16am On Oct 02, 2022
themanderon:
People get mind oh! Descending on those old people and beating them to a pulp. They should have just handed them to the police instead of all these beatings and embarrassment even though what they allegedly committed is heinous. I cannot bear to see old people being manhandled even if they are criminals.
I just know they can never survive this - the beating was too much.
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by 9jaRealist: 9:20am On Oct 02, 2022
>
BARBARIC… angry
And the same people will complain about SARS! SMH

>
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by BabaGowon(m): 10:42am On Oct 02, 2022
It is so unfortunate that some Nigerian citizens are wicked,heartless and stupid,how can you start beating people's mother just because of mere accusations,from the information give above no evidence,those women might have given false testimony/confession due to the way they were being beaten and brutalized. Those that are busy stealing Nigeria money and putting our generation into endless poverty and their children keep ruling us,what have we done to them.
#Say no to jungle Justice
#Say no to unlawful power
#Justice for the innocent mothers
#God bless LP
#God Bless Nigeria
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Fujiyama: 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2022
Hobbiton:
There was a time when a ganian soldier was mistaken for a thief and was killed by an angry mob. As I fear and not the government I'm more weary of the citizens too! Smh,!

^^^
You remember that case.

For those who don't know the story...that Ghanaian soldier was new to the area (somewhere in Accra?) and went for a morning jog with his service pistol strapped (but hidden). He stopped to ask for directions and the locals got suspicious. He was held and searched and the pistol was found on him. The locals promptly lynched him - because the area had been under seige from criminals for a while and the people were angry and in no mood to ask questions.

I am no friend of soldiers but that fellow didn't deserve to die that way. His fellow soldiers got to hear of what happened and the government arrested not less than 12 individuals and charged them for murder. They are probably still in prison today.

The jungle justice model is unbelievably costly when it fails (and it always does). It is not a solution.

1 Like

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Fujiyama: 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2022
MedicH:

wait until ur child is kidnapped and messed up then u ask for other side of their story. useless kidnapper. your cup go full one day. brainless filthy piece of scum.

^^^
There's no need for this sort of language.

The question those of you supporting this mob action haven't answered is: what if these women are innocent?

It is a legitimate question.
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by MedicH: 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2022
Fujiyama:

^^^
There's no need for this sort of language.

The question those of you supporting this mob action haven't answered is: what if these women are innocent?

It is a legitimate question.

Wait until ur child is the victim then u ask what if the caught are innocent. I have no conversation with hypocrites. Just wait till it's ur turn simple
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 02, 2022
Fujiyama:

^^^
You remember that case.

For those who don't know the story...that Ghanaian soldier was new to the area (somewhere in Accra?) and went for a morning jog with his service pistol strapped (but hidden). He stopped to ask for directions and the locals got suspicious. He was held and searched and the pistol was found on him. The locals promptly lynched him - because the area had been under seige from criminals for a while and the people were angry and in no mood to ask questions.

I am no friend of soldiers but that fellow didn't deserve to die that way. His fellow soldiers got to hear of what happened and the government arrested not less than 12 individuals and charged them for murder. They are probably still in prison today.

The jungle justice model is unbelievably costly when it fails (and it always does). It is not a solution.
If there are no soldiers and other security Bodies, I swear you and I won't be able to go about our daily activities because the criminals & anarchists are always on the move. I hate Mobs, anarchists etc. They aren't good omen tbh
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Fujiyama: 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
MedicH:

Wait until ur child is the victim then u ask what if the caught are innocent. I have no conversation with hypocrites. Just wait till it's ur turn simple

^^
No sir. Your response is not a viable argument.

People have been falsely accused and lynched by the mob before. Who speaks for them? Can they be brought back to life? undecided

This thread is just one piece of evidence that our system is well and truly broken. Mob action can never be the answer. A life is taken in the heat of the moment over an accusation - no thorough investigation, no trial, nothing? And you are ok with that? undecided

1 Like

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by MedicH: 1:25pm On Oct 02, 2022
Fujiyama:

^^
No sir. Your response is not a viable argument.

People have been falsely accused and lynched by the mob before. Who speaks for them? Can they be brought back to life? undecided

This thread is just one piece of evidence that our system is well and truly broken. Mob action can never be the answer. A life is taken in the heat of the moment over an accusation - no thorough investigation, no trial, nothing? And you are ok with that? undecided

Why can't u wait till it's ur turn really?
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Fujiyama: 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2022
Hobbiton:
If there are no soldiers and other security Bodies, I swear you and I won't be able to go about our daily activities because the criminals & anarchists are always on the move. I hate Mobs, anarchists etc. They aren't good omen tbh

^^^
I have no problem with security people who do their jobs and don't go beyond their boundaries. It is those who are a disgrace to their uniforms that I cannot stand. And we have far too many of them here in this country. The soldiers who go round demanding for 'respect' from everyone, conveniently forgetting that respect is earned. The soldiers who want everyone to 'respect' them, while they have absolutely no respect for anyone else. What is the origin of that derogatory term "bloody civilian"? Why has it survived all these years and become part of the lexicon of Nigerian soldiers?

Let's leave the army-civilian wahala for another day. Today's problem is our jungle justice model. At least we are in agreement that this model has no place in a civilized society.
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Fujiyama: 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2022
MedicH:

Why can't u wait till it's ur turn really?

^^^
You clearly do not have an argument.

Go in peace.
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 02, 2022
Fujiyama:

^^^
I have no problem with security people who do their jobs and don't go beyond their boundaries. It is those who are a disgrace to their uniforms that I cannot stand. And we have far too many of them here in this country. The soldiers who go round demanding for 'respect' from everyone, conveniently forgetting that respect is earned. The soldiers who want everyone to 'respect' them, while they have absolutely no respect for anyone else. What is the origin of that derogatory term "bloody civilian"? Why has it survived all these years and become part of the lexicon of Nigerian soldiers?

Let's leave the army-civilian wahala for another day. Today's problem is our jungle justice model. At least we are in agreement that this model has no place in a civilized society.
don't forget that these soldiers are picked from amongst the citizens. So if you look deep you'll realize that they are just a reflection of who we are. They aren't aliens. Just opportuned citizens
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Fujiyama: 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2022
Hobbiton:
don't forget that these soldiers are picked from amongst the citizens. So if you look deep you'll realize that they are just a reflection of who we are. They aren't aliens. Just opportuned citizens

^^
Ok. You may have a point. But I personally believe our brasshats are irredeemable - and finding a solution to that problem will be even more difficult than finding a solution to our jungle justice problem.

Peace.
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by MedicH: 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2022
Fujiyama:

^^^
You clearly do not have an argument.

Go in peace.

I have no argument with hypocrite I said this before.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

4 Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In Canada (Photo) / Photo Of The Woman Murdered By Dr Adio Adeyemi Adebowale In Kwara / I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.