Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. (55925 Views)

Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) / 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) / Kidnappers Caught And Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
Fujiyama:

^^
Ok. You may have a point. But I personally believe our brasshats are irredeemable - and finding a solution to that problem will be even more difficult than finding a solution to our jungle justice problem.

Peace.
true.. I do hope we get it better

1 Like

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Fujiyama: 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
Jeon:
THE ONLY THING ZOOGERIANS ARE GOOD FOR IS TO NAKED SOMEONE AGAINST HIS/ER OWN WILL BECAUSE OF THE CRIME HE/SHE COMMIT. AND WILL STILL SCREAM OUT THEIR LUNGS WHEN SOMEONE CHOOSE TO BE NAKED AT THEIR OWN WILL.

NONSENSE.

^^^
You are clearly a dangerous individual. grin

So far I haven't seen anyone actually argue successfully against what you wrote up there. There is a logic there that is very hard to fault.

1 Like

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by meobizy(f): 7:30am On Oct 25, 2022
adverttrading:
Nairaland should do better. Moderators should do better. Seun should do better. Why are you promoting Jungle Justice to first page as if it should be normal?

Why not take the accused to the police station? What do you benefit from stripping them naked? Who made you accuser, prosecutor and judge?

Remember ALUU 4 ? This is barbaric.

Nairaland should do better.
Nairaland is a jungle to begin with. This is not surprising.
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Johnjustice: 2:41pm On Feb 09
The story get k leg, might just be mob action based on crowd mob mentality. They didn't tie the girl, no force...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of The Woman Murdered By Dr Adio Adeyemi Adebowale In Kwara / I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) / Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem, Shot Dead By Police In Lagos On Christmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.