Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. (55921 Views)

Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) / 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) / Kidnappers Caught And Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Grandmeister(m): 11:57am On Oct 01, 2022
Jeon:

Your typical yelling.
Don't complain or shame anyone who wants to dress naked since you supported this.

Seriously that is very painful and sign of immaturity .. Stripping someone for the crime they commit ,why can't you deal with the person and leave unclothedness out of it.

What do you want to see?
They have the same penis, breast and vagina as you
Instant clubbing to death or stripping naked oya choose your poison? I think stripping is much more humane. You still get a second chance at life .
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by ZaddyJ: 11:57am On Oct 01, 2022
Onyi22:
It serves them right, say no to kidnapping
Name name name please grin
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:57am On Oct 01, 2022
Jazzman01:

It has nothing to do with lust or being sex starved, infact the op should put graphic images in the description because they look disgusting and a terrible sight to behold. I couldn't even look at it twice because it was irritating me. The aim is to inflict maximum shame and discourage others who may want to do the same. Men are also stripped naked and burnt to death too when they're caught stealing and nobody talks about lust or complains about their náķędness
Correct, i believe it is mainly to do with humiliations, but it doesn't seem to work co's more crimes are committed daily in naigeria.
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Streett: 11:58am On Oct 01, 2022
Barrywilly:
It might turned out to be baseless accusations by uninformed mob that didn't bother to listen to both sides. My instinct is telling me that these are just innocent old women

E fit be true & E fit no be true..
E jus be say we no dey use ear hear “kidnapper” or “Riitualist” .. Everybody go turn zombie one time!

Ah no really blame citizens , These ritualists/kidnappers don too show people shege

2 Likes

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by uchvic(m): 11:58am On Oct 01, 2022
This is a welcome development.. God bless everyone that apprehended these demons in human form.
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:58am On Oct 01, 2022
I hope they are not innocent old women, then again in nigeria you cannot be too sure.

1 Like

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Grandmeister(m): 11:58am On Oct 01, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
Those ones are our mothers for god sake,why naked them pls
Mtchew stripping a kidnapper naked is the least punishment you can met upon them.

1 Like

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Grandmeister(m): 12:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Correct, i believe it is mainly to do with humiliations, but it doesn't seem to work co's more crimes are committed daily in naigeria.
The next option is to snuff out their lives then? Because if stripping won’t change their hearts then death will put a permanent end to their nefarious activities. I just hate when people try to put others in pain unjustly for monetary gains.
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by advanceDNA: 12:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
Jazzman01:

It has nothing to do with lust or being sex starved, infact the op should put graphic images in the description because they look disgusting and a terrible sight to behold. I couldn't even look at it twice because it was irritating me. The aim is to inflict maximum shame and discourage others who may want to do the same. Men are also stripped naked and burnt to death too when they're caught stealing and nobody talks about lust or complains about their náķędness

U have too much time.....

always resist the urge to shalaye ....especially to people who dont deserve or care about your explanations

1 Like

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Ketamine9000mg(m): 12:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
Barrywilly:
It might turned out to be baseless accusations by uninformed mob that didn't bother to listen to both sides. My instinct is telling me that these are just innocent old women

I swear. Very very possible.
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by dazzlingd(m): 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
Zonefree:

Die that your nonsense instinct right now!

Do you know what these women plan doing with the kidnapped kid?
You can't be at the comfort of your house and be saying what you don't know. They're kidnappers and they were treated the right way.

Taking them to the Police untouched will warrant them to continue from the trade upon their release. Whatever it takes to eradicate crime in Nigeria is totally acceptable by sane Nigerians.

May you not be a victim of false accusation

3 Likes

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
Barrywilly:
this tbh
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by ufotunang: 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
Nawaoooo...old women also kidnapping...
Let them also catch those people that sent them to kidnap children ..they will be people that will buy those children from them... nobody can be trusted again.. even old women... nigeria is finished
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by princeemmma(m): 12:04pm On Oct 01, 2022
Do we have to take law into our hands, why can't we let the law handle the situation
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2022
KosiGee:

From the information above, there’s nothing to prove that they kidnapped any child. These people should’ve been handed over to the police for questioning and yes they might be innocent of the crime they are being accused of.

I’ve witnessed a man nearly killed over theft. It turned out he wasn’t and the mob didn’t give him the chance to speak. This particular man nearly died, by the time the mob discovered their error, they all disappeared.
allow that fool. There was a time when a ganian soldier was mistaken for a thief and was killed by an angry mob. As I fear and not the government I'm more weary of the citizens too! Smh,!
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2022
adecz:

This is a totally circumstantial
accusation that may not hold any
substance.

What do they mean that they touched
a girl's chest and she started following
them❓

Una just wan kill☠️ people mama, fathers and
grandmas for nothing❗️❗️

Same way some people will say that
somebody touched them and their
preeek disappeared. Nobody ever asks
the person with "disappeared" preeek
to pull trousers for inspection &
confirmation, they will just descend and
lunch☠️ the accused❗️❗️❗️☹️☹️☠️

Too many savages prowling out
urban areas..... ❌❌❌
the iq of a mob is always low

1 Like

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2022
Grandmeister:

The next option is to snuff out their lives then? Because if stripping won’t change their hearts then death will put a permanent end to their nefarious activities. I just hate when people try to put others in pain unjustly for monetary gains.
Death shouldn't be the ultimate, long term imprisonment will be appriopriate. Killing criminals is not right. Just lock them up!
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by annisy(f): 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2022
Jungle justice is wrong and should not be served on anyone despite the gravity of the offense
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by dalaman: 12:08pm On Oct 01, 2022
Barrywilly:

My thoughts exactly.
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Grandmeister(m): 12:08pm On Oct 01, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Death shouldn't be the ultimate, long term imprisonment will be appriopriate. Killing criminals is right. Just lock them up!
Well, maybe you’re right…

1 Like

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Nyamuri: 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2022
That lady is very foolish!! It's always wrong when it's a lady that gets stripped.. There was a thread of an unknown gunman that got stripped naked, she was mocking him
Jazzman01:

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by sixtuso(m): 12:12pm On Oct 01, 2022
@ the OP next time put graphic please
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by geezynoni: 12:12pm On Oct 01, 2022
Hope they are no longer alive
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Okhuadams(m): 12:12pm On Oct 01, 2022
delzbaba:
Yesterday at Mr Biggs Bus Stop along Ikosi Road Ketu around 1400hrs, four kidnappers were caught. Two escaped but were later caught when trying to escape through the gate that leads to Ketu Fruit Market but on getting there they found that the gate was locked.

The Information gathered was that they tapped a little girl's chest and she started following them, the person that knows the girl noticed and called her by her name but she did not answer, at that point the person alerted those at the garage and suspected kidnappers were apprehended.

They tore their clothes and beat them mercilessly, the Nigeria Police later came with their van and took them away.

Just look at the elderly people kidnapping in Lagos..
but why now there body still fresh no injury
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Nawttiboi007(m): 12:12pm On Oct 01, 2022
Why are u being so childish?
Englishisamust:

Some nairaland will still masturbate with those pix. People like smellysperm Igiveladyblowjob, boggeyman557,
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by 3seriez(m): 12:14pm On Oct 01, 2022
Jeon:
THE ONLY THING ZOOGERIANS ARE GOOD FOR IS TO NAKED SOMEONE AGAINST HIS/ER OWN WILL BECAUSE OF THE CRIME HE/SHE COMMIT. AND WILL STILL SCREAM OUT THEIR LUNGS WHEN SOMEONE CHOOSE TO BE NAKED AT THEIR OWN WILL.

NONSENSE.

SEX STARVERS AND THE LUST OF NAKED.NESS EVERYWHERE

I don't know what it is with unclothedness. Is it that perverts want a peep show or what. Does making them naked solve anything. Very backward thinking people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Okhuadams(m): 12:14pm On Oct 01, 2022
Barrywilly:
you sure might be right
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by PAQ(m): 12:15pm On Oct 01, 2022
How does stripping a criminal become a deterrent? If it had an effect we would have seen it by now because Nigerians have been doing this ever since we lost our senses.

If it was about bringing shame why not start stripping all the thieving politicians that has put this country into turmoil?

We strip the dead, we strip the living.... Haba!
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Judolisco(m): 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2022
delzbaba:
Yesterday at Mr Biggs Bus Stop along Ikosi Road Ketu around 1400hrs, four kidnappers were caught. Two escaped but were later caught when trying to escape through the gate that leads to Ketu Fruit Market but on getting there they found that the gate was locked.

The Information gathered was that they tapped a little girl's chest and she started following them, the person that knows the girl noticed and called her by her name but she did not answer, at that point the person alerted those at the garage and suspected kidnappers were apprehended.

They tore their clothes and beat them mercilessly, the Nigeria Police later came with their van and took them away.

Just look at the elderly people kidnapping in Lagos..
una jst suffer innocent people iswr... Why four people go come market come kidnap one person....

1 Like

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Okhuadams(m): 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2022
Jeon:
THE ONLY THING ZOOGERIANS ARE GOOD FOR IS TO NAKED SOMEONE AGAINST HIS/ER OWN WILL BECAUSE OF THE CRIME HE/SHE COMMIT. AND WILL STILL SCREAM OUT THEIR LUNGS WHEN SOMEONE CHOOSE TO BE NAKED AT THEIR OWN WILL.

NONSENSE.

SEX STARVERS AND THE LUST OF NAKED.NESS EVERYWHERE
You live in the zoo, spend zoo money, eat their food what does that make you. Is not difficult to slpot a foolish person that thinks he/she is very wise.
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Judolisco(m): 12:18pm On Oct 01, 2022
Hobbiton:
allow that fool. There was a time when a ganian soldier was mistaken for a thief and was killed by an angry mob. As I fear and not the government I'm more weary of the citizens too! Smh,!
the citizens are the ones in government... Be like say majority of Nigerians Don mad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

4 Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In Canada (Photo) / Photo Of The Woman Murdered By Dr Adio Adeyemi Adebowale In Kwara / I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.