Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. (55928 Views)

Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) / 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) / Kidnappers Caught And Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by redsun(m): 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2022
A very babaraic and senseless nation of savages. What concrete proof do they have to show that those hapless women are quilty?
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Hollybratt(m): 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2022
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Mosco100(m): 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2022
Jungle justice is also lawless and criminals: they all should be arrested.
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by macho44(m): 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2022
Newfoundlove:
Their children are on NL
Please tag them, make Dem come see their PARENTS grin
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Salihusaliheen(m): 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2022
Grandmeister:

Mtchew stripping a kidnapper naked is the least punishment you can met upon them.
no human conscience
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Salihusaliheen(m): 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2022
Grandmeister:

Mtchew stripping a kidnapper naked is the least punishment you can met upon them.
no human conscience at all
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2022
These maybe innocent of this accusation.

I don't even believe it.

I pray we don't fall victim of false accusation.

A lady was wrongly accused and almost mobbed. God saved her. She's now afraid of going out.

Which charm will make a child follow people without a rope or leash
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by jessylaurel(f): 1:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
delzbaba:
Yesterday at Mr Biggs Bus Stop along Ikosi Road Ketu around 1400hrs, four kidnappers were caught. Two escaped but were later caught when trying to escape through the gate that leads to Ketu Fruit Market but on getting there they found that the gate was locked.

The Information gathered was that they tapped a little girl's chest and she started following them, the person that knows the girl noticed and called her by her name but she did not answer, at that point the person alerted those at the garage and suspected kidnappers were apprehended.

They tore their clothes and beat them mercilessly, the Nigeria Police later came with their van and took them away.

Just look at the elderly people kidnapping in Lagos..

Haba!!! Must the UnCloth people?? Moreover why is the man still wearing his clothes. Not right though.
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by ud4u: 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2022
Wonders shall never end
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Grandmeister(m): 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
no human conscience
Sorry I don’t have conscience for kidnappers.
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Daxray07(m): 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
We are just too lawless in this crazy country!!! They don't take time to investigate crimes or even get strong proofs before they give out jungle justice. These people might turn out to be innocent but who go help them now? Everyone that's part of this mob needs to be arrested.

Just pray make them no accuse you wrongfully in your life with no one to vindicate you. That day you'll know the essence of investigation.
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2022
Me na that money lender phone number on the wall for the last pic my eyes they. Lols

I hope they are not innocent, but if True, then they deserve it and even more. Because it really cold out there, seared conscience everywhere. So many people have gone missing without any trace till date. I have been in a kidnap car in Lagos but God miraculously delivered me that day. My friend was rubbed of his phone and #50k last week inside a bus with one other male passenger. Just two of them, the rest were members. Surprising thing was that there were females also in the bus who were part of them.
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by pacespot(m): 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2022
When you see this kind of old women you will think you have seen the most responsible people in the world, not knowing this is a terrible thing they do for living. Nowadays in Nigeria, the people that you think you can trust are the ones to quickly betray you, better don't trust anyone in this world.
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Pootle: 2:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
say no to jungle justice pls undecided
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by kingthreat(m): 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2022
Barrywilly:
It might turned out to be baseless accusations by uninformed mob that didn't bother to listen to both sides. My instinct is telling me that these are just innocent old women

In Lagos, they will listen to your story very well before they start mob attack on you.
Let us be grateful that the child wasn't kidnapped. A family would have been in extreme pain by now.

1 Like

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Softmirror: 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2022
Jeon:

Your typical yelling.
Don't complain or shame anyone who wants to dress naked since you supported this.

Seriously that is very painful and sign of immaturity .. Stripping someone for the crime they commit ,why can't you deal with the person and leave unclothedness out of it.

What do you want to see?
They have the same penis, breast and vagina as you

PLEASE GO AHEAD WITH YOUR LOVE FOR DRESSING NAKED WHY IS IT GIVING YOU SO MUCH HEADACHE.
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Okhuadams(m): 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2022
You are actually also an the animal.as long as you live and do it business here in.the so called zoo you also an animal
Jeon:
THE ONLY THING ZOOGERIANS ARE GOOD FOR IS TO NAKED SOMEONE AGAINST HIS/ER OWN WILL BECAUSE OF THE CRIME HE/SHE COMMIT. AND WILL STILL SCREAM OUT THEIR LUNGS WHEN SOMEONE CHOOSE TO BE NAKED AT THEIR OWN WILL.

NONSENSE.

SEX STARVERS AND THE LUST OF NAKED.NESS EVERYWHERE

modified

Here the animals quoting me.

Nigeria is rated the number-one sexually satisfied nation in the world yet the first thing her citizens do to criminals is to unclad them and beginning to harass them in a sexually manners[ Rape is compulsory if it is a private place ].. For what?
At least have sense to deal with the criminals.. The penis, breast and vagina have nothing to do with the crimes.
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by bibiking7(m): 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2022

Ketu is usually crowded. What if the child was actually following one person amongst a crowd but the mob lynched 4 people. I don't understand how four people will tap a girl to start following them. What if they caught the wrong set of people. May we not be victims of circumstances.

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by kelmicheal: 2:39pm On Oct 01, 2022
Let's hear from both side of the story Nigerians should stop all this nonsense we have the law no body should take law into their hands
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Jeon(m): 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2022
Softmirror:

PLEASE GO AHEAD WITH YOUR LOVE FOR DRESSING NAKED WHY IS IT GIVING YOU SO MUCH HEADACHE.

Because same animals that are quick to condemn indecent dress[ for exposing the sensitive parts ]are the ones that haste to unclad criminals to see the sensitive parts

Why?

2 Likes

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by charlesdinho7(m): 2:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
i was happy reading the news but i became sad when i saw the pictures of the women stripped naked. what the women did is bad but stripping the elderly women naked saddens me. chai
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Jeon(m): 2:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
Okhuadams:
You are actually also an the animal.as long as you live and do it business here in.the so called zoo you also an animal

Animalz and animal Kingdom is more civilized then Nigeria.

And Hallelujah � Queen Elizabeth wasn't blame for this.

2 Likes

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Regex: 3:13pm On Oct 01, 2022
Old people, emi lo kan
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Fabsonkene: 3:26pm On Oct 01, 2022
Beat them well ndi ara
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by bizzibodi(m): 3:27pm On Oct 01, 2022
This is very graphic, somebody grandma dey bare their rumps like this 9jarians is pfucked!
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Softmirror: 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2022
Jeon:

Because same animals that are quick to condemn indecent dress[ for exposing the sensitive parts] are the ones that haste to unclad criminals to see the sensitive parts

Why?

DO YOU INSINUATE THE SAME WITH RESPECT TO DOCTORS TOO? ESPECIALLY GYEANACHOLOGIST( MALE)? IF NOT, WHY NOT?
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by adverttrading: 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
Nairaland should do better. Moderators should do better. Seun should do better. Why are you promoting Jungle Justice to first page as if it should be normal?

Why not take the accused to the police station? What do you benefit from stripping them naked? Who made you accuser, prosecutor and judge?

Remember ALUU 4 ? This is barbaric.

Nairaland should do better.

1 Like

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Paracetamol01: 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2022
See her white biabia
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Lepon02: 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2022
Kini Gbogbo pala pala yi?
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by sonofthunder: 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2022
Onyi22:
It serves them right, say no to kidnapping

While kidnapping is very wrong, the evidence is still not clear.
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Salihusaliheen(m): 4:23pm On Oct 01, 2022
Grandmeister:

Sorry I don’t have conscience for kidnappers.
that's ur choice
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by darichlife: 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2022
If they are not guilty why were they running??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of The Woman Murdered By Dr Adio Adeyemi Adebowale In Kwara / I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) / Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem, Shot Dead By Police In Lagos On Christmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.