Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. (55927 Views)

Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) / 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) / Kidnappers Caught And Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by ogaemma: 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2022
Old and wasted wizards.
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Funflipper: 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2022
adecz:

This is a totally circumstantial
accusation that may not hold any
substance.

What do they mean that they touched
a girl's chest and she started following
them❓

Una just wan kill☠️ people mama, fathers and
grandmas for nothing❗️❗️

Same way some people will say that
somebody touched them and their
preeek disappeared. Nobody ever asks
the person with "disappeared" preeek
to pull trousers for inspection &
confirmation they will just descend and
lunch☠️ the accused
❗️❗️❗️☹️☹️☠️

Too many savages prowling out
urban areas..... ❌❌❌

Don't even go there, penis theft is as real as night and day. I used to be skeptical too until i came across a victim who happened to be a little boy and the culprit was also caught. So we (me and my friends) asked the little boy's parents to take his clothes off for comfirmation. Lo and behold, he had goose bumps all over his body and by just looking, you could tell that something was terribly wrong. As for the penis, it didn't dissappear but retracted to about a quarter of an inch and the testicles were constantly moving up and down involuntarily. This happened in 2008 and till date, i have not been able to get it off my head. That shit is real man!

1 Like

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by MohPopson(m): 12:25pm On Oct 01, 2022
Good radiance to bad rubbish.
Serves them right.
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 01, 2022
Jeon:
THE ONLY THING ZOOGERIANS ARE GOOD FOR IS TO NAKED SOMEONE AGAINST HIS/ER OWN WILL BECAUSE OF THE CRIME HE/SHE COMMIT. AND WILL STILL SCREAM OUT THEIR LUNGS WHEN SOMEONE CHOOSE TO BE NAKED AT THEIR OWN WILL.

NONSENSE.

SEX STARVERS AND THE LUST OF NAKED.NESS EVERYWHERE
Shut up!
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by kamalbob(m): 12:36pm On Oct 01, 2022
Jeon:
THE ONLY THING ZOOGERIANS ARE GOOD FOR IS TO NAKED SOMEONE AGAINST HIS/ER OWN WILL BECAUSE OF THE CRIME HE/SHE COMMIT. AND WILL STILL SCREAM OUT THEIR LUNGS WHEN SOMEONE CHOOSE TO BE NAKED AT THEIR OWN WILL.

NONSENSE.

SEX STARVERS AND THE LUST OF NAKED.NESS EVERYWHERE

What did you expect from a baby factory product, mumu you must be angry with this because that's where u came from. Bloody idiot
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by wiseone28: 12:36pm On Oct 01, 2022
MedicH:

will the child survive wetin they wan use am do
Are you the one to pronounce them guilty?
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by mytime24(f): 12:36pm On Oct 01, 2022
uncleteeh:

No time na.
Hi, how are you?
Happy independence. Can we chat?
Wetin "Happy" dey fine for Naija independence cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by MedicH: 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2022
wiseone28:
Are you the one to pronounce them guilty?

The people that pronounced them did a good job already. Wait until your child is kidnapped and messed with horribly then u wait for lord lugard to pronounce them. Stupid hypocrites.
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by ahnie: 12:46pm On Oct 01, 2022
Zonefree:

Die that your nonsense instinct right now!

Do you know what these women plan doing with the kidnapped kid?
You can't be at the comfort of your house and be saying what you don't know. They're kidnappers and they were treated the right way.

Taking them to the Police untouched will warrant them to continue from the trade upon their release. Whatever it takes to eradicate crime in Nigeria is totally acceptable by sane Nigerians.
First you're reasoning like a full human being.
My lil son.
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2022
This is on us the masses, jungle justice isn’t the right way to go. All it takes is for someone to shout: “he is one of them” and you’re a goner, whether you’re innocent or not. We claim to be of God but our ways are darker than that of the perps.
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by FireUpNow(m): 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2022
Take them to the police station and not getting them naked.
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by wiseone28: 12:54pm On Oct 01, 2022
MedicH:

The people that pronounced them did a good job already. Wait until your child is kidnapped and messed with horribly then u wait for lord lugard to pronounce them. Stupid hypocrites.
Mumu wait till your mother is accused of stealing something at the market falsely then you will beg the mob to take her to station first and hear her own side of the story.

idiot
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by jclassiq(m): 12:56pm On Oct 01, 2022
Barrywilly:
It might turned out to be baseless accusations by uninformed mob that didn't bother to listen to both sides. My instinct is telling me that these are just innocent old women

Honestly i don't know why most Nigerians are too barbaric in nature.
What is the point of beating and stripping two old women when the police could simply be called in to do their job of arresting them?
Illiteracy is a disease indeed.
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Robnectar(m): 12:59pm On Oct 01, 2022
Englishisamust:

Some nairaland will still masturbate with those pix. People like smellysperm Igiveladyblowjob, boggeyman557,

Why promoting vawulence comrade
grin
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Jeon(m): 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2022
Grandmeister:

Instant clubbing to death or stripping naked oya choose your poison? I think stripping is much more humane. You still get a second chance at life .

I don't buy that either.

2 Likes

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by mechanics(m): 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
Onyi22:
It serves them right, say no to kidnapping
Very wrong of them.
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by MedicH: 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
wiseone28:
Mumu wait till your mother is accused of stealing something at the market falsely then you will beg the mob to take her to station first and hear her own side of the story.

idiot

wait until ur child is kidnapped and messed up then u ask for other side of their story. useless kidnapper. your cup go full one day. brainless filthy piece of scum.
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by mechanics(m): 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
They are wrong to take the laws into their hands.
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Dagger111(m): 1:05pm On Oct 01, 2022
delzbaba:
Yesterday at Mr Biggs Bus Stop along Ikosi Road Ketu around 1400hrs, four kidnappers were caught. Two escaped but were later caught when trying to escape through the gate that leads to Ketu Fruit Market but on getting there they found that the gate was locked.

The Information gathered was that they tapped a little girl's chest and she started following them, the person that knows the girl noticed and called her by her name but she did not answer, at that point the person alerted those at the garage and suspected kidnappers were apprehended.

They tore their clothes and beat them mercilessly, the Nigeria Police later came with their van and took them away.

Just look at the elderly people kidnapping in Lagos..

This ones too go dey shout Obidient oo.
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by wiseone28: 1:07pm On Oct 01, 2022
MedicH:

wait until ur child is kidnapped and messed up then u ask for other side of their story. useless kidnapper. your cup go full one day. brainless filthy piece of scum.
Wait till your father is falsely accused and set ablaze that is when you will say no to jungle justice.

Monkey.
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by MedicH: 1:08pm On Oct 01, 2022
wiseone28:
Wait till your father is falsely accused and set ablaze that is when you will say no to jungle justice.

Monkey.

wait till ur child is kidnapped and turned into a shadow of him or herself then u go wait for lord lugard to try them in court. brainless bastard.

FILTH
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by wiseone28: 1:11pm On Oct 01, 2022
MedicH:

wait till ur child is kidnapped and turned into a shadow of him or herself then u go wait for lord lugard to try them in court. brainless bastard.

FILTH
Keep repeating shít. Get a life.

And you are even wishing to go to a sane country with your monkey mentality.

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Jeon(m): 1:12pm On Oct 01, 2022
3seriez:

I don't know what it is with unclothedness. Is it that perverts want a peep show or what. Does making them naked solve anything. Very backward thinking people.

We live in Zoo anyone can be animal.

Nigeria is rated the number-one sexually satisfied nation in the world

haven't you noticed where a bunch of lust goats will chase a lady for just to naked her for wearing a dress
For why? because the dress was indecent.
why not cover her up with some clothes since the dressing was indecent.

My apologies to the Animals. I know that's an abuse to the Animals.

3 Likes

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by MedicH: 1:13pm On Oct 01, 2022
wiseone28:
Keep repeating shít. Get a life.

And you are even wishing to go to a sane country with your monkey mentality.

c'mon get out. how sane is ur papa house filled with kidnappers. bushmeat go catch hunter soon.
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by wiseone28: 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2022
MedicH:

c'mon get out. how sane is ur papa house filled with kidnappers. bushmeat go catch hunter soon.
Finish Nysc first

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2022
Onyi22:
It serves them right, say no to kidnapping

What if they were accused falsely.

Remember that recent guy that was set ablaze on false accusation?
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by wiseone28: 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2022
BuddhaPalm:

What if they were accused falsely.

Remember that recent guy that was set ablaze on false accusation?
Same thing one woman was killed in the market bcoz one woman raised false alarm of missing money.

The accused went to buy things for her child dedication on Sunday.

He paid the seller and left but she forgot and raised false alarm.

2 Likes

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by naijamerican: 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2022
Barrywilly:
It might turned out to be baseless accusations by uninformed mob that didn't bother to listen to both sides. My instinct is telling me that these are just innocent old women

Your wrong
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by kingyakos: 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
Kafayatu and mulikatu them
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by MedicH: 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
wiseone28:
Finish Nysc first

u know wetin be university?

kidnapper apologetic. all of una must go down one after the other
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by HolyMan12: 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2022
Jeon:

I don't buy that either.

But you buy that of Deborah abi? cool
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by wiseone28: 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2022
MedicH:

u know wetin be university?
kidnapper apologetic. all of una must go down one after the other

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of The Woman Murdered By Dr Adio Adeyemi Adebowale In Kwara / I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) / Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem, Shot Dead By Police In Lagos On Christmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.