Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally (53629 Views)

Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital / “why I Keep Moving From One Party To Another” – Ladoja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Benchilwell: 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

This is just pure igbo movement and nothing more. I am on ground fully so I am 100% sure of what I am saying. Igbos alone cannot win the presidency. This shows the Continual foolish of ipob miscreants thinking only them can determine the future of this country without forming alliance grin
Obituary is just wasting is time and you him supporters are wasting your resources.
abeg go sleep,so d obi movement in Edo and bauchi na only igbos
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Cantonese: 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2022
ebbo:

Mischeeew for ur dream abi. Lagos votes no dey win election for Nigeria.

E too pain you. Join the rescue team. No let hunger bend your neck after 2023. Agbado no dey belleful person.
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Tingotoe: 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2022
Perfectnumber6:
We must press their neck until election day proper
You will still lose
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Lightorder: 2:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
dontbothermuch:
It is too early for such rallies. Believe me, the opposition are using it as an advantage. The opposition knows fully well that the energy of such early campaigns will drain out soon. And that drained out moment, say around late December or early January. The opposition will begin a massively fund campaign, that might eventually win the election.

I just want a better Country. Simple.
who be this one? Which energy go fizzle out? When the unnecessary high price of food fizzles down, their energy go fizzle out

1 Like

Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Greystone: 2:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
RingRoadMafia:
Lagos state has been on total lockdown since morning! Igbos, yorubas, hausas, everyone is here!! Obi should just go and prepare his victory speech. It is finished! And to think that this is not even an official rally

Agbadorians should watch this video on twitter under the watchful eyes of a loved one, because hypertension is real grin forget these fake scanty videos Nairaland is showing you, look at the current situation of things on this twitter video below. We called for 4 million man March, Lagos turn am to Exodus grin grin grin grin

https://twitter.com/Cecorule/status/1576180769143533568?t=377zLySS6nAcTuD6vvjPbw&s=09

Don't say I didn't warn you grin
Chai! Lagosians are too wicked!!! angry grin grin grin

We Nigerians desire peace and prosperity all of which are impossible without good governance.
Enough is enough abeg.
Peter Obi represents the hope for a better tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Ademolathefirst: 2:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
Non believers will say "it was a paid crowd "
How much you possibly pay all these people!
On this rock is our hope built.
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Freethinker87: 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2022
AyeMoJuba:

This can only happen in ur dreams and hallucination...Never again will an Igbo man allowed to rule this Nation

You better start learning Igbo.
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Juanmike(m): 2:25pm On Oct 01, 2022
AyeMoJuba:

This can only happen in ur dreams and hallucination...Never again will an Igbo man allowed to rule this Nation
You can't stop what is about to happen.
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by ZombieSlayer1: 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2022
AyeMoJuba:

Do you need a bucket for your tears?

Your hate of the Igbo tribe will be your undoing

1 Like

Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Magnoliaa(f): 2:29pm On Oct 01, 2022
PlayerMeji:
lol

E hook am for throat! grin grin
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Bugatie(m): 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2022
Eriokanmi:
That's how it should be..some people didn't just call Nigeria all manner of names..when there's equity, fairness and justice and above all, a leader who speaks the language the people could understand, you've got to be proud of your country. That's why I'm rooting for obi. You don't how how far I've got to convince my people to follow suit. God bless Nigeria. Nigerians lokan

One love bro.

A new Nigeria is possible.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Kingozymandias(m): 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
I wonder how foolish this ipob miscreants are. How on earth do this bastards think only igbos can win the presidency grin

Stop crying iliterate grin
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
I wonder how foolish this ipob miscreants are. How on earth do this bastards think only igbos can win the presidency grin

You are not making any sense
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by clevybrown(m): 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2022
AyeMoJuba:

keep dreaming... U'll eventually wakeup to a new Nigeria, and when that happens, u can choose to kill urself... Dirty tribal bigot like u
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Tayorshd2(m): 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2022
RingRoadMafia:
Lagos state has been on total lockdown since morning! Igbos, yorubas, hausas, everyone is here!! Obi should just go and prepare his victory speech. It is finished! And to think that this is not even an official rally

Agbadorians should watch this video on twitter under the watchful eyes of a loved one, because hypertension is real grin forget these fake scanty videos Nairaland is showing you, look at the current situation of things on this twitter video below. We called for 4 million man March, Lagos turn am to Exodus grin grin grin grin

https://twitter.com/Cecorule/status/1576180769143533568?t=377zLySS6nAcTuD6vvjPbw&s=09

Don't say I didn't warn you grin
Chai! Lagosians are too wicked!!! angry grin grin grin

Mumu the empty barrel make the loudest noise

Vote #BATSHETTIMA 2033
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Magnoliaa(f): 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2022
Benblaq:
I was working on a tyre in my workshop when I heard noises coming from the distance. I thought it was one of these churches, not until I saw Obidatti banner. Abuloma District, Ward 20 (My Ward) are doing a street to street, bus stop to junctions rally lowkey since morning.

I just can no longer can grin grin

And this photo from Tinubu's Lagos is still turning me onnnn...

God bless your hustle, sir. cheesy cheesy

I pray for more sales and more customers to come your way, and by this time next year, the New Nigeria of our dreams will a blessing and usher in favours and prosperity to each and everyone of us.

Amen!

Remain Obidient Yusful.
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2022
OkoRemi2023:
as it is Peter obi third position is certain, kwankwaso should better aligned now not until Tinubu is sworn in before he go dey form familiarity

if you ever think of impossibility things, just always remembered a region that killed hundred of their kinsmen to leave the zoo only to be appeasing the zoo

Those that died for Biafra died for nothing. igbo killed in hundred, Nnamdi KANU in prison, other Igbo in zoo rally. funny scenario

Have some shame and keep quiet
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by molas02: 2:36pm On Oct 01, 2022
Massiveglory:
What is happening in lagos is earthquaking.
The drone shot of obidents I saw can send any political opponent to permanent bed rest.
I don't think the drone can cover me.... The crowd is massive than this coverage... Obident has come to stay

1 Like

Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by sreamsense: 2:37pm On Oct 01, 2022
Nightwolf1:
grin grin I have never voted in my whole years of living but this time, I will be participating fully.

Obi is my candidate
For the first time you are voting, is actually good to start with failure and labouring in vain. Another year of election, you will learn better that reality is different from virtual reality. As far as south west and north west are concerned, obi can't win one local government except you are seeing him winning that in your vitual world of deceit
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 01, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

This is just pure igbo movement and nothing more. I am on ground fully so I am 100% sure of what I am saying. Igbos alone cannot win the presidency. This shows the Continual foolish of ipob miscreants thinking only them can determine the future of this country without forming alliance grin
Obituary is just wasting is time and you him supporters are wasting your resources.

Oga which ground are you in? Is it the ground in Mars? Because you will not be talking like thisbif truly you are on ground. Look my guy just give up you are fighting a loosing battle.
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2022
sreamsense:

For the first time you are voting, is actually good to start with failure and labouring in vain. Another year of election, you will learn better that reality is different from virtual reality. As far as south west and north west are concerned, obi can't win one local government except you are seeing him winning that in your vitual world of deceit

Gaslighting and emotional blackmail won't work. Dude Nigeria is about to change. The north have nothing at stake so they will sit in the fence because either which way they are not far from the seat of power. Dude face it Obi may win Lagos if Bobo Chicago doesn't watch it.
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by tommylee(m): 2:43pm On Oct 01, 2022
Massiveglory:
What is happening in lagos is earthquaking.
The drone shot of obidents I saw can send any political opponent to permanent bed rest.

If the obedients want to really cos serious headache and lots of sleepless nights for both the PDP & APC anytime they are organizing a match/rally like this let them hold up their voters card (PVC) up in the air then everyone will take them very very serious
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by benqo01(m): 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2022
If Obi is declared the winner 2023 i will get married.......
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Shigo1390: 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Policemen are seen directing the participants at the Labour Party rallies in Lagos to keep moving. There had been a directive that the protesters cannot hold a rally at the Lekki Toll gate, but they can walk though the route without stopping.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0J8LUPdfAY

All these people are hired ��

Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by hope4nigeria(m): 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2022
Nightwolf1:
grin grin I have never voted in my whole years of living but this time, I will be participating fully.

Obi is my candidate
maybe you are just 19,20 or 21. You made a good choice tho
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Nightwolf1: 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
Lovelife433:
clap four self, for ur information Thifenubu miscreants and obituary ipob like ur self will be in pain after His Excellency Atiku takeover from dis mannequin in aso Rock come 2023.

Cry cry baby grin

Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Nightwolf1: 2:48pm On Oct 01, 2022
hope4nigeria:
maybe you are just 19,20 or 21. You made a good choice tho

I don't belong to your indomie generation. grin
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Nightwolf1: 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2022
sreamsense:

Obidients scaring Agbado urchin like you to death. grin

Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Nightwolf1: 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2022
Lvgirl:

Did you notice that this Ur post attracted 150 likes. You are a sane man.
Is it for garri ?

Nope for the good of the masses
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by powerblaze(m): 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2022
dontbothermuch:
It is too early for such rallies. Believe me, the opposition are using it as an advantage. The opposition knows fully well that the energy of such early campaigns will drain out soon. And that drained out moment, say around late December or early January. The opposition will begin a massively fund campaign, that might eventually win the election.

I just want a better Country. Simple.

If this is happening at this level before official campaign, imagine the enthusiasm few months or even weeks to election. It will only grow stronger
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by NATOChairman: 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? / Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC / Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.