Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally (53640 Views)

Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital / “why I Keep Moving From One Party To Another” – Ladoja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by OkoRemi2023(m): 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2022
obynzo:

Oga go and rest you are frustrated. Tinubu cannot organize a crowd without paying people but these guys came on their own in an organic fashion.

crowd don't elect leader, Gej had crowd than Buhari in 2014 and he was shown the way out, an incumbent for that matter not to talk of a regional party and their candidate
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 01, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

crowd don't elect leader, Gej had crowd than Buhari in 2014 and he was shown the way out, an incumbent for that matter not to talk of a regional party and their candidate

Haaaaaa!!!!!!!! you can lie for Africa GEJ had crowd than Buhari. fear God oooi Buhari pulled more crowds especially in the north and SW. you gain nothing by lying abeg. PO is the next crowd puller after Buhari you envy and jealousy us what is talking.
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Topshow2010(m): 12:24am On Oct 02, 2022
Good luck to them but Obi is not d solution . Illusion is alwaz quite different from reality.
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Nobody: 1:25am On Oct 02, 2022
Protesters Besiege French Embassy - Politics - Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/7362202/protesters-besiege-french-embassy
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by RingRoadMafia: 1:55am On Oct 02, 2022
RoseGold30:
I LIKE YOU...

I like you too, Baby G.

Let's start making babies, no time grin

1 Like

Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Kingsmm55: 3:26am On Oct 02, 2022
This naira whatever is really anti-people.. Festac rally I joined with mammoth crowd... Unimaginable crowd ....other areas in Lagos also experience similar crowd... Then where did this naira whatever got this scanty Crow they showed here........?
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by plaindealer: 4:02am On Oct 02, 2022
The RRS did a great job, they didn't give the terrorist any opportunity to carry out any terrorist activity in Lagos..
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by colestephan86: 8:10am On Oct 02, 2022
Irupetepete:
that proverb doesn't apply to Nigerian youths that are angry... These are just youths, old people who support Obi still dey house
You are very right.
But you know, even PO knows there is no way he will win the 2023 presidential election.
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 02, 2022
Massiveglory:
What is happening in lagos is earthquaking.
The drone shot of obidents I saw can send any political opponent to permanent bed rest.

80% of the people there are Igbos. Peter Obi cannot win this election with only Igbo votes. You all keeps commenting with your emotions instead of sense.
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by toneroforever(m): 10:15am On Oct 02, 2022
dontbothermuch:
It is too early for such rallies. Believe me, the opposition are using it as an advantage. The opposition knows fully well that the energy of such early campaigns will drain out soon. And that drained out moment, say around late December or early January. The opposition will begin a massively fund campaign, that might eventually win the election.

I just want a better Country. Simple.

Thanks for needing a better Nigeria.
U think these politicians don't know what they've been doing all these years. They created the frustrations u see in Nigerians & we r out to choose our leaders by ourselves so they'll have to face the consequences.
Tell them to bring the campaign funds, they shouldn't save them we need the bullion van cash from Atiku & BAT.
The master strategist knew what was coming his way on October 1, so he ran away to London instead of inaugurating his campaign.
This year's independence day is the most significant because most Nigerians came out to march & rally for the hope of a better Nigeria which Peter Obi represents.
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by RoseGold30(f): 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

I like you too, Baby G.

Let's start making babies, no time grin
Hahahaha
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by OkoRemi2023(m): 4:27am On Oct 04, 2022
obynzo:

Haaaaaa!!!!!!!! you can lie for Africa GEJ had crowd than Buhari. fear God oooi Buhari pulled more crowds especially in the north and SW. you gain nothing by lying abeg. PO is the next crowd puller after Buhari you envy and jealousy us what is talking.

it is fact, Gej pull crowd because there were resources to even rent one but the electorates elect Buhari because crowd and rallies don't election neither does noise elect leaders, PVC does
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Akponmfet: 4:39am On Oct 04, 2022
SEND THEM BACK TO ONITSHA AND ABA.
CLOSE THEIR SHOPS.
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by colestephan86: 12:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
danngnews:

You will keep remembering proverb till PO is sworned in as President of Nigeria.
How market
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by colestephan86: 12:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
Jacopini:

King Solomon sef sabi proverbs pass,
How e take end up?

Thank God naija is nt built on yoruba proverbs.
Una fowl nd snail shell u kip telling urself nd ur children despite all d education of ur region.
How market
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by LarryCork: 11:15pm On Aug 24, 2023
tamra:
Protesters

helo tamala..how are u babe, am juss comin from the bank
anyways Goodlady is very ugly & she fat & I don't want am angry
but I want u insted.i drive BMW.giiime Yor nomba babes & when should I call u please? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator George Sekibo Blows A Whistle At Plenary Session Over Ikoyi Billions / Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment / Ado Aleru Installed As Sarkin In Zamfara (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.