Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally (53639 Views)

Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital / “why I Keep Moving From One Party To Another” – Ladoja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Blake755: 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2022
Nightwolf1:
grin grin I have never voted in my whole years of living but this time, I will be participating fully.

Obi is my candidate
Even me dollars don show me shege angry sad
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Diligence: 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2022
Breaking News

After campaigns, each community should set up vigilantes to guard strategic entry & exit points any disrupters may like to exploit during general elections Days. If you catch anyone deal with them decidedly before handing them over to police, but take their pix and video evidence...

Take Back Your Country
EnofIsEnof

1 Like

Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Scottmairi: 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
dontbothermuch:
It is too early for such rallies. Believe me, the opposition are using it as an advantage. The opposition knows fully well that the energy of such early campaigns will drain out soon. And that drained out moment, say around late December or early January. The opposition will begin a massively fund campaign, that might eventually win the election.

I just want a better Country. Simple.

We go chop the money clean mouth. Come February we go deliver PO. Know this and have peace

1 Like

Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Toktee(m): 3:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
NATOChairman:
NATO and the West invaded Afghanistan, deposed the government, occupied Afghanistan and installed their 'democratic government' but the US/West were eventually disgraced when they were defeated by the Taliban and their imported democratic government was ejected.

"US will stick to August 31 deadline for withdrawal from Afghanistan, Joe Biden says"

"Afghan president Ghani flees the country as the Taliban moves on Kabul"

"After the Taliban takeover of Afghanistan, many Afghans who aided the United States’ 20-year war effort are looking to flee."
What's your point
And do you know that Russia were the fort nation to ran away from Afghanistan?

How is Afghanistan now?

Don't be confused, that's not the topic of discussion here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by blueAgent(m): 3:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
NATOChairman:
NATO and the West invaded Afghanistan, deposed the government, occupied Afghanistan and installed their 'democratic government' but the US/West were eventually disgraced when they were defeated by the Taliban and their imported democratic government was ejected.

"US will stick to August 31 deadline for withdrawal from Afghanistan, Joe Biden says"

"After the Taliban takeover of Afghanistan, many Afghans who aided the United States’ 20-year war effort are looking to flee."

Is like US rejected your visa application?

What this your comment got to do with Obi's rally?
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by NATOChairman: 3:09pm On Oct 01, 2022
blueAgent:

Russia’s Constitutional Court accepts Putin’s request
https://www.nairaland.com/7361494/russias-court-accepts-putins-request
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by NATOChairman: 3:10pm On Oct 01, 2022
Toktee:
What's your point

How is Afghanistan now?

Russia’s Constitutional Court accepts Putin’s request
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by akins33: 3:12pm On Oct 01, 2022
We are waitin for APC Campaign they must also not gather,we would have gone to observe but the agberos will definitely fight over Agbado n Cassava their grandfather wil give them.
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by NATOChairman: 3:13pm On Oct 01, 2022
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by NATOChairman: 3:13pm On Oct 01, 2022
Toktee:
What's your point

How is Afghanistan now?

https://www.nairaland.com/7361523/only-denazification-demilitarization-bring-peace
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Volcano12(f): 3:14pm On Oct 01, 2022
Bugatie:
The Nigeria of our dream is possible

Obidient police men and very yusful law enforcements.

It’s a good day to be a Nigerian!

Now imagine if Obi is not an option in this election.

The thought of Obi on the ballot radiates hope for a possible new Nigeria.
Amen, how I wish I can vote from the US
Thank you to everyone making this new Nigerian movement possible.

History will be kind to us.

Obi/Datti 2023
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by NATOChairman: 3:14pm On Oct 01, 2022
blueAgent:

https://www.nairaland.com/7361523/only-denazification-demilitarization-bring-peace
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by danngnews: 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2022
colestephan86:

Hmm, I remembered one Yoruba proverb, the masquerade that danced first, go turn spectator at the end

You will keep remembering proverb till PO is sworned in as President of Nigeria.
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Billygee2u: 3:20pm On Oct 01, 2022
Massiveglory:
What is happening in lagos is earthquaking.
The drone shot of obidents I saw can send any political opponent to permanent bed rest.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by jamace(m): 3:23pm On Oct 01, 2022
Peter Obi is the man of the people

Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Billygee2u: 3:23pm On Oct 01, 2022
Nightwolf1:
grin grin I have never voted in my whole years of living but this time, I will be participating fully.

Obi is my candidate
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Billygee2u: 3:24pm On Oct 01, 2022
Bugatie:
The Nigeria of our dream is possible

Obidient police men and very yusful law enforcements.

It’s a good day to be a Nigerian!

Now imagine if Obi is not an option in this election.

The thought of Obi on the ballot radiates hope for a possible new Nigeria.

Thank you to everyone making this new Nigerian movement possible.

History will be kind to us.

Obi/Datti 2023
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Durabest: 3:26pm On Oct 01, 2022
Nightwolf1:

Obi is my candidate
you said that too in 2015 liar that is what your family are known for.
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by NATOChairman: 3:27pm On Oct 01, 2022
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Landmack: 3:27pm On Oct 01, 2022
dontbothermuch:
It is too early for such rallies. Believe me, the opposition are using it as an advantage. The opposition knows fully well that the energy of such early campaigns will drain out soon. And that drained out moment, say around late December or early January. The opposition will begin a massively fund campaign, that might eventually win the election.

You’re telling pple who have bin home for 8months it’s too early? grin

Icymi: I sabi plenty unilag lecturers who joined in the rally

My own is that I am very happy with 2023 elections dramas already taking place. Never seen
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Landmack: 3:31pm On Oct 01, 2022
NATOChairman:

grin

NATO chairman ko abi Bandit chairman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by NATOChairman: 3:33pm On Oct 01, 2022
Landmack:

grin

NATO chairman ko abi Bandit chairman
Russia's court accept President Putin's request
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by NATOChairman: 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2022
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by NATOChairman: 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2022
blueAgent:

Lawmaker
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by NATOChairman: 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2022
Toktee:
What's your point

How is Afghanistan now?

Parlimentarian
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by colestephan86: 3:40pm On Oct 01, 2022
danngnews:

You will keep remembering proverb till PO is sworned in as President of Nigeria.
Lol even to PO himself the ambition is like looking for a white elephant
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by NATOChairman: 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2022
Kajaard:

Take your NATO news and fvck off. We don't care. We have better things to think of right now.
Escalation Of Tensions In No One’s Interest': India Refuses To Side With West
https://www.nairaland.com/7361306/escalation-tensions-no-ones-interest
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by waze63(m): 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2022
dontbothermuch:

And you will soo eat your own words if by December the energy didn’t die down as you presume
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Shokoloko(f): 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2022
Vyzz:
grin grin

Someone said Obi is the best regarded.

Inec no waste money for election when we simply know the winner, declare Obi the winner already so we can use the election budgets to help build Nigerians and Nigeria.

The winner is already verified

This photo made me cry.

I hope Nigerians vote well this time
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by ElSudani: 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
We know the total number of voters cards out there. You won't be able to manufacture more.
If you like use trailers to load people from location to location. Obi ma lule ni.
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Nightwolf1: 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2022
Durabest:
you said that too in 2015 liar that is what your family are known for.

You have spoken like the untrained dingbat that you are from a wayward disjointed family.
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Bugatie(m): 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2022
Benblaq:
I was working on a tyre in my workshop when I heard noises coming from the distance. I thought it was one of these churches, not until I saw Obidatti banner. Abuloma District, Ward 20 (My Ward) are doing a street to street, bus stop to junctions rally lowkey since morning.

I just can no longer can grin grin

And this photo from Tinubu's Lagos is still turning me onnnn...

I sight Lotus Hotel �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator George Sekibo Blows A Whistle At Plenary Session Over Ikoyi Billions / Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment / Ado Aleru Installed As Sarkin In Zamfara (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.