Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:44 PM

I Av A Problem And To Make Matters Worst I Cannot Solve It. Let Me Say I Started - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Av A Problem And To Make Matters Worst I Cannot Solve It. Let Me Say I Started (1134 Views)

I Av Been Through More Than This! / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Av A Problem And To Make Matters Worst I Cannot Solve It. Let Me Say I Started by deavicky(m): 2:39pm On Aug 15, 2011
i av a problem, and to make matters worse i cannot solve it or i do not know how to solve it. let me start narrating
Re: I Av A Problem And To Make Matters Worst I Cannot Solve It. Let Me Say I Started by iyatrustee(f): 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2011
was this shi.t written in english? shocked shocked shocked shocked cant get the crux of the matter undecided
Re: I Av A Problem And To Make Matters Worst I Cannot Solve It. Let Me Say I Started by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 15, 2011
I only picked out one THING! And that is that you are of the SAME GENOTYPE AS! That is a VERY BAD THING! QUIT THE RELATIONSHIP to avoid needless heart break in the FUTURE and to save your UNBORN kids the DREADED SS GENOTYPE! smiley
Re: I Av A Problem And To Make Matters Worst I Cannot Solve It. Let Me Say I Started by Goldieluks: 2:47pm On Aug 15, 2011
haba shocked shocked,the OP's English is also feeling the pane  pain.
Re: I Av A Problem And To Make Matters Worst I Cannot Solve It. Let Me Say I Started by doctokwus: 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2011
Wat rubish,is nland now a forum for pple who jst woke up frm slp and start typin any button dt come to dere heads?Later som wi start cplaining dt jamb discriminated against dem!
Re: I Av A Problem And To Make Matters Worst I Cannot Solve It. Let Me Say I Started by MMM2(m): 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2011
angry angry angry

Re: I Av A Problem And To Make Matters Worst I Cannot Solve It. Let Me Say I Started by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2011
grin grin at replies

Op,
Re: I Av A Problem And To Make Matters Worst I Cannot Solve It. Let Me Say I Started by SAFO(m): 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2011
I can't make heads or tails of what you're trying to say.

You're both Genotypes? Is she a he-she?

WTF?!?!?
Re: I Av A Problem And To Make Matters Worst I Cannot Solve It. Let Me Say I Started by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2011
This is what i got from your post- your girlfriend of 9 yrs has cheated on you severally but you find it difficult to quit the rship because you are so attached to her. You have many female friends around you and infact have dated some of them but you find it impossible to love again .You and your gal both share the same genotype AS, so even if you have forgiven her and want to stay with her you still have to let go of her because of the genotype issue.

Just tell her you cannot marry her and tell her your reasons.
Re: I Av A Problem And To Make Matters Worst I Cannot Solve It. Let Me Say I Started by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2011
@OP, there is anoda problem u did nt include in ur list of problems. U lack d ability to pass common info across!. Am ashamed for u! Other members had to re-write ur own story for u! Kai, u r finished! Infact, nor be all problems be ordinary. Go and seek for spiritual cleansin. U hear? Agbaya!
Re: I Av A Problem And To Make Matters Worst I Cannot Solve It. Let Me Say I Started by callme2: 1:23pm On Aug 16, 2011
The only thing you can do now is:
1. To relocate to another city
2. To get another girlfriend, not hide and seek
3. Even if she confronts you with the issue of having affair with another lady, just be bold to tell her you cannot continue with her.

Am sorry i know what you are passing through but you have to make up your mind gradually. This "LOVE" chei
Re: I Av A Problem And To Make Matters Worst I Cannot Solve It. Let Me Say I Started by r231(m): 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Av A Problem And To Make Matters Worst I Cannot Solve It. Let Me Say I Started by shegosay: 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2011
i hope you have heard it all

(1) (Reply)

How Will You Deal With A Clingy Ex? / How To Woo Super-beautiful-intelligent Women? / All Men Are D Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.