Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Who Told You That You Were Naked? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Told You That You Were Naked? (24760 Views)

Who Told Jws That Jesus Is The Arch Angel Michael? / Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? / Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Told You That You Were Naked? by Kobojunkie: 5:35am On Oct 15, 2022
blueAgent:

Imagine what you wrote.
1. Am beginning to think you have mental problem. Which Bible verse says one cannot return to pre-born again?

2. You always do the works of your father the devil he has be lieing since the beginning of this world.
1. So you don't even understand that once you enter into the Kingdom of God through either of the two gates, there is no exit gate - you are locked in eternally into the agreement? undecided

2. I know the Truth of God so how can my father be the devil when you are clearly here unaware that once you sign that agreement- Matthew 26 vs 26 - 30 - you are Eternally bound. undecided

I mean why else do you think Jesus Christ offered you Eternal life right from the gate in, informing you that you are no longer among those who are condemned to perish in the grave - cease to exist in the grave- the moment you accept to enter into the Kingdom of God? undecided

Seriously, this is the truth that has been available for over 2000 years now. Why do you not know this Truth of God? undecided
Re: Who Told You That You Were Naked? by blueAgent(m): 7:52am On Oct 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. So you don't even understand that once you enter into the Kingdom of God through either of the two gates, there is no exit gate - you are locked in eternally into the agreement? undecided

2. I know the Truth of God so how can my father be the devil when you are clearly here unaware that once you sign that agreement- Matthew 26 vs 26 - 30 - you are Eternally bound. undecided

I mean why else do you think Jesus Christ offered you Eternal life right from the gate in, informing you that you are no longer among those who are condemned to perish in the grave - cease to exist in the grave- the moment you accept to enter into the Kingdom of God? undecided

Seriously, this is the truth that has been available for over 2000 years now. Why do you not know this Truth of God? undecided

You are really confused,
Re: Who Told You That You Were Naked? by Kobojunkie: 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
blueAgent:
You are really confused,
I think the last 2 pages of conversation already reveal that what you cling to are delusions in the Name of God, confusion of the worst kind as you don't even understand or Know what it means to say one is born-again. undecided
Re: Who Told You That You Were Naked? by orisa37: 4:11am On Oct 16, 2022
IT IS THE ULTIMATE STATUS QUO AFTER DISOBEDIENCE.
Re: Who Told You That You Were Naked? by orisa37: 4:16am On Oct 16, 2022
SO YOU HAVE FINALLY REALIZED THAT YOU ARE "HOPELESS CREATURES"?
Re: Who Told You That You Were Naked? by orisa37: 4:24am On Oct 16, 2022
WAITING FOR JESUS TO COME AND FINE TUNE THE CONSCIENCE OF MAN.
Re: Who Told You That You Were Naked? by meobizy(f): 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2022
According to religion, God. According to science, man needed a means to protect his skin from the elements as well as reflect his personality.
Re: Who Told You That You Were Naked? by JBoss25(m): 5:45pm On Oct 18, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
God for just leave the world as e been dey. Nákedness for sweet die. No clothes. Nothing.
At least, I would not be stressing about how to change my wardrobe every time.

Also, we for fit dey sample our spec face to face without having to go through the bedroom route. E tire me sef.
crazy girl

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Blackmailed Well Established Pastors –fraudster (photo) / Timothy Gichere: We'll Be Collecting Money From Politicians Till Court Decides / Help! My Pastor Hates Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.