Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

I'm Having Issues With My Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Having Issues With My Girlfriend (3403 Views)

I Had My First Sex Yesterday, Now I'm Having Post-nut Clarity. / I'm Having A Serious Sexual Problem / How Do You Say "I'm Having Sex" In Your Language? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Having Issues With My Girlfriend by ITbomb(m): 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2022
Mekanus:
I really wonder if some guys in this forum actually had a father figure while growing up because some things I read here is just too ridiculous.
I dey tell you
Re: I'm Having Issues With My Girlfriend by Baronthecelebri: 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2022
My guy you're a SIMP
Re: I'm Having Issues With My Girlfriend by Slynation(m): 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2022
Agozskey:
I met this girl 5months ago... We are currently dating, buh the problem is dat we argue alot, really, my friends don't like her too because they claim they know her more than I do, she even admitted that one of my friends have sucked her breast before we started dating, she has an ugly past... She told me her first boyfriend raped her and got her pregnant buh she terminated the pregnancy, her current ex came into the picture and she keeps telling me dat her ex accepted her like dat and so she offered her body to her ex just 4 months of relationship... Well I met her and fell in love with her and we started dating, buh I found out that she chats her ex, there was a time she even posted him on her WhatsApp status... She loves his posts and still her ex tags her... We quarrelled about dat, we played a game about who is more between us and our exes... She said
*Her ex kisses better*
*Her ex spends more on her*
*Her ex is more serious minded*
It got me upset like WTF... She apologized, I waved it sha
She makes time to see me sha, I won't lie buh these past few days, if we are chatting she will tell me she's tired she wants to sleep, around 8pm buh her last seen will be 10pm... I quarrelled her about it
Just yesterday we didn't speak to each other through out, I called her buh she was saying I did her bad... I got angry with it... She now told me I'm childish and immature, and I'm making tinz difficult for the relationship, and I'm boring �... And I told her dat I need space abeg, so guys I need ur say on this... And pls I'm not a simp... B4 una go dey form grab grab 4 me.... Thank you

Relax and eat Rice, chicken and plantain plus one bottle of Chilled Heineken/any brand to download it, This combo will never break up with you...
Re: I'm Having Issues With My Girlfriend by Savedday: 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2022
U are just a jobless boy whose life revolve around a girl.

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Op, get sense and know peace

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Issues With My Girlfriend by peedeeasobie(m): 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
Agozskey:
I met this girl 5months ago... We are currently dating, buh the problem is dat we argue alot, really, my friends don't like her too because they claim they know her more than I do, she even admitted that one of my friends have sucked her breast before we started dating, she has an ugly past... She told me her first boyfriend raped her and got her pregnant buh she terminated the pregnancy, her current ex came into the picture and she keeps telling me dat her ex accepted her like dat and so she offered her body to her ex just 4 months of relationship... Well I met her and fell in love with her and we started dating, buh I found out that she chats her ex, there was a time she even posted him on her WhatsApp status... She loves his posts and still her ex tags her... We quarrelled about dat, we played a game about who is more between us and our exes... She said
*Her ex kisses better*
She makes time to see me sha, I won't lie buh these past few days, if we are chatting she will tell me she's tired she wants to sleep, around 8pm buh her last seen will be 10pm... I quarrelled her about it
Just yesterday we didn't speak to each other through out, I called her buh she was saying I did her bad... I got angry with it... She now told me I'm childish and immature, and I'm making tinz difficult for the relationship, and I'm boring �... And I told her dat I need space abeg, so guys I need ur say on this... And pls I'm not a simp... B4 una go dey form grab grab 4 me.... Thank you

And please, I'm not a simple?

The moment you said 'I fell in love with her', I knew you were finished.

Sorry oooo

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Issues With My Girlfriend by kalu081(m): 10:42pm On Oct 02, 2022
There is time for everything, time to love and time to let go of love and embrace lust.
U are no longer in a relationship but please embrace free sex in the name of we are dating, the ex chop, u too chop and peace will reign

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Issues With My Girlfriend by Tradepunter2: 10:45pm On Oct 02, 2022
Congratulations
Re: I'm Having Issues With My Girlfriend by BigCowHornn: 11:28pm On Oct 02, 2022
Agozskey:
*Her ex kisses better*

The part you said her last seen will be 10pm while she is going to sleep at 8pm got me laughing

If babe dey stress you like this no be relationship u dey.

Anyway you are not her main guy. It's the main guy that is chating her at that 10pm

Father more it looks like the girl prefers a man who can control her firmly not one she will fight with like you.

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Issues With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 23, 2022
BigCowHornn:

The part you said her last seen will be 10pm while she is going to sleep at 8pm got me laughing

If babe dey stress you like this no be relationship u dey.

Anyway you are not her main guy. It's the main guy that is chating her at that 10pm

Father more it looks like the girl prefers a man who can control her firmly not one she will fight with like you.

The girl is just been w!cked, nothing more.....I've experienced such b4.....it's better she tell the guy the truth,and stop deceiving him..
Re: I'm Having Issues With My Girlfriend by Lataability(m): 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2022
This post is rubbish, sound so childish, how old are you boy?
Re: I'm Having Issues With My Girlfriend by zexy2030(m): 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2022
She now told me I'm childish and immature, and I'm making tinz difficult for the relationship, and I'm boring �... [/quote] she is right, having sex doesn't make u man, animals have sex too. The difference is responsibility and ownership of your decisions.
You are not yet man. Don't do relationships, become a man. Then you will know to manage a woman.
Re: I'm Having Issues With My Girlfriend by zexy2030(m): 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2022
She now told me I'm childish and immature, and I'm making tinz difficult for the relationship, and I'm boring �...
she is right, having sex doesn't make u man, animals have sex too. The difference is responsibility and ownership of your decisions.
You are not yet man. Don't do relationships, become a man. Then you will know to manage a woman.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Went Off Drugs, Now This / “there’s Konji In This City” – Destiny Etiko And Lizzy Gold Cry Out Over Cold We / What Does A Kiss Do To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.