Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

I'm Having Issues With My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Having Issues With My Girlfriend (3414 Views)

I Had My First Sex Yesterday, Now I'm Having Post-nut Clarity. / I'm Having A Serious Sexual Problem / How Do You Say "I'm Having Sex" In Your Language? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Having Issues With My Girlfriend by Agozskey(m): 10:22am On Oct 02, 2022
I met this girl 5months ago... We are currently dating, buh the problem is dat we argue alot, really, my friends don't like her too because they claim they know her more than I do, she even admitted that one of my friends have sucked her breast before we started dating, she has an ugly past... She told me her first boyfriend raped her and got her pregnant buh she terminated the pregnancy, her current ex came into the picture and she keeps telling me dat her ex accepted her like dat and so she offered her body to her ex just 4 months of relationship... Well I met her and fell in love with her and we started dating, buh I found out that she chats her ex, there was a time she even posted him on her WhatsApp status... She loves his posts and still her ex tags her... We quarrelled about dat, we played a game about who is more between us and our exes... She said
*Her ex kisses better*
*Her ex spends more on her*
*Her ex is more serious minded*
It got me upset like WTF... She apologized, I waved it sha
She makes time to see me sha, I won't lie buh these past few days, if we are chatting she will tell me she's tired she wants to sleep, around 8pm buh her last seen will be 10pm... I quarrelled her about it
Just yesterday we didn't speak to each other through out, I called her buh she was saying I did her bad... I got angry with it... She now told me I'm childish and immature, and I'm making tinz difficult for the relationship, and I'm boring �... And I told her dat I need space abeg, so guys I need ur say on this... And pls I'm not a simp... B4 una go dey form grab grab 4 me.... Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Having Issues With My Girlfriend by Wawelexy(m): 10:24am On Oct 02, 2022
Have you gotten your P.V.C? If no, kindly go get it ASAP, but if yes, please focus more on that thing that you do(legit) that brings you money and leave women issues for now, also make sure you and your household cast your votes for PO cos Nigerian is about to experience greatness... Happy Sunday bro...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Having Issues With My Girlfriend by GerraMeh74(m): 10:25am On Oct 02, 2022
All you have said above na confirmed!!!Red Flag!!! You say good night by 8pm last seen 10pm I hope you are pounding your own share of her kpekus? Pound and move on bro,no be relationship you dey.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Having Issues With My Girlfriend by STARGREEN(m): 10:29am On Oct 02, 2022
Focus more on Obidient movement

Real men consider peace of mind when it matters most to avoid...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Having Issues With My Girlfriend by satandeterrible: 10:45am On Oct 02, 2022
My guy you are a big Simp.
The earlier you accept it, the earlier you'll get your redemption.
The only thing I'll tell you is to quit that rubbish you call a relationship and then find the Redpill thread on this section. Follow that thread judiciously. Read from the frost page till at least the 20th page.

All your answers lie in that thread.

You are really a big simp bro. The earlier you realise this and start seeking redemption, the better for you.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Having Issues With My Girlfriend by Mekanus(m): 10:55am On Oct 02, 2022
Agozskey:
I met this girl 5months ago... We are currently dating, buh the problem is dat we argue alot, really, my friends don't like her too because they claim they know her more than I do, she even admitted that one of my friends have sucked her breast before we started dating, she has an ugly past... She told me her first boyfriend raped her and got her pregnant buh she terminated the pregnancy, her current ex came into the picture and she keeps telling me dat her ex accepted her like dat and so she offered her body to her ex just 4 months of relationship... Well I met her and fell in love with her and we started dating, buh I found out that she chats her ex, there was a time she even posted him on her WhatsApp status... She loves his posts and still her ex tags her... We quarrelled about dat, we played a game about who is more between us and our exes... She said
*Her ex kisses better*
She makes time to see me sha, I won't lie buh these past few days, if we are chatting she will tell me she's tired she wants to sleep, around 8pm buh her last seen will be 10pm... I quarrelled her about it
Just yesterday we didn't speak to each other through out, I called her buh she was saying I did her bad... I got angry with it... She now told me I'm childish and immature, and I'm making tinz difficult for the relationship, and I'm boring �... And I told her dat I need space abeg, so guys I need ur say on this... And pls I'm not a simp... B4 una go dey form grab grab 4 me.... Thank you
How old are you, motherfucker? Let's start from there.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Having Issues With My Girlfriend by JASONjnr(m): 10:57am On Oct 02, 2022
Move on...

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Issues With My Girlfriend by Agpxxx(m): 11:00am On Oct 02, 2022
Have you gotten your P.V.C? If no, kindly go get it ASAP, but if yes, please focus more on that thing that you do(legit) that brings you money and leave women issues for now, also make sure you and your household cast your votes for PO cos Nigerian is about to experience greatness... Happy Sunday bro...
na everything b politics for dix country Sum1 is telling u e needed ur advice nxt tin u jumped in campaigning for p.o, d way u tk get ur preferred candidate, nazo others still tk get. So stop convincing people to vote for who u lyk. Obi or nt God will see us tru. I want d best candidate to win doh all of them na same rope tie dem.
Re: I'm Having Issues With My Girlfriend by ifihearam: 11:01am On Oct 02, 2022
Mekanus:
How old are you, motherfucker? Let's start from there.

Just what I wanted to ask.
You are technically her ex and the so called ex is the main..you are a loser who is dating himself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Having Issues With My Girlfriend by Mekanus(m): 11:05am On Oct 02, 2022
ifihearam:

Just what I wanted to ask.
You are technically her ex and the so called ex is the main..you are a loser who is dating himself.
I really wonder if some guys in this forum actually had a father figure while growing up because some things I read here are just too ridiculous.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Having Issues With My Girlfriend by budaatum: 11:17am On Oct 02, 2022
Mekanus:
I really wonder if some guys in this forum actually had a father figure while growing up because some things I read here is just too ridiculous.

Re: I'm Having Issues With My Girlfriend by PerfectStranger(m): 11:28am On Oct 02, 2022
If thieffnubu promises to evacuate all the simps in the country, I’ll give him my full support.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Having Issues With My Girlfriend by shilenji(m): 11:32am On Oct 02, 2022
Well
God go epp u
Re: I'm Having Issues With My Girlfriend by satandeterrible: 11:33am On Oct 02, 2022
Mekanus:
I really wonder if some guys in this forum actually had a father figure while growing up because some things I read here is just too ridiculous.
Too ridiculous my man.

The type of men we have these days makes me shudder.

Such a weak, effeminate bastard.

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Issues With My Girlfriend by satandeterrible: 11:34am On Oct 02, 2022
PerfectStranger:
If thieffnubu promises to evacuate all the simps in the country, I’ll give him my full support.

I swr.
I go drop Peter Obi support am if e go fit promise this.

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Issues With My Girlfriend by PerfectStranger(m): 11:35am On Oct 02, 2022
satandeterrible:

I swr.
I go drop Peter Obi support am if e go fit promise this.
ASAP
Re: I'm Having Issues With My Girlfriend by Pells: 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
Many men are getting weaker each day
God forbid oo embarassed undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Issues With My Girlfriend by Timmy9999: 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2022
Agozskey:
*Her ex kisses better*
you'll sit her down and talk to her how you really love her, and how you really want the relationship to work and that she has her own part to play too, and if she doesn't want to be with you anymore, you find another good and decent girl this time around.
Re: I'm Having Issues With My Girlfriend by Nazgul: 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2022
This is the problem I have with most guys, you'll see all this glaring red flags, you'll know that she's cheating in you, yet you'll ignore the signs and foolishly continue the relationship and even go as far as getting married to her.

After few months of marriage, you'll come back here on Nairaland to tell us how you read your wife's WhatsApp message and saw that she's still sleeping with her ex and other random guys.

If you choose to continue that relationship, this would be your story.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Having Issues With My Girlfriend by Sammy101111(m): 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2022
Give her number
Re: I'm Having Issues With My Girlfriend by Sonfethopia: 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
I am forced to use this word for the first time.

*simpleman*
Re: I'm Having Issues With My Girlfriend by September19: 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
Your mumu no too much? Just look at the rubbish you are typing

3 Likes

Re: I'm Having Issues With My Girlfriend by techWriter3: 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2022
Your businesses
Re: I'm Having Issues With My Girlfriend by DollarBuddy: 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2022
OP is SIMPly amazing grin grin grin
Re: I'm Having Issues With My Girlfriend by purehustle101(m): 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2022
Nazgul:
This is the problem I have with most guys, you'll see all this glaring red flags, you'll know that she's cheating in you, yet you'll ignore the signs and foolishly continue the relationship and even go as far as getting married to her.

After few months of marriage, you'll come back here on Nairaland to tell us how you read your wife's WhatsApp message and saw that she's still sleeping with her ex and other random guys.

Stories like these happen every Saturday ...simps are busy weeding hoes and leeches.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Having Issues With My Girlfriend by ifihearam: 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
Nazgul:

My guy as in..
Re: I'm Having Issues With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
Agozskey:
... She said
*Her ex kisses better*
I v tried to be neutral on cases like this so that people won't say I m siding a fellow lady.
Op, the girl doesn't love you. Quit the relationship. All you listed are symptoms of someone not interested in a relationship.
Re: I'm Having Issues With My Girlfriend by imagrg(m): 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2022
Most of you who form redpillers are like lame ducks before their girlfriends.

Everyone has an ugly past. Just play along with her so long as the relationship has no commitment tied to it.

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Issues With My Girlfriend by yetunsbay(m): 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
[/b] Should one always keep ex contact?*[b]
Re: I'm Having Issues With My Girlfriend by Sweetvie: 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
What are you still doing in the kind of relationship sef? undecided
Re: I'm Having Issues With My Girlfriend by KBdownloads(m): 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2022
you are worse than a simp, red flaga everywhere but you can't see it

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Went Off Drugs, Now This / Something's Wrong With This Photo !!! / Guys Beware Of This Scammer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.