Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,754 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:40 AM

Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook (67825 Views)

Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) / Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal / Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by Eriokanmi: 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2022
Terrible things are happening. Nobody knows her situation but whatever it is, life goes on and there's nothing God can't do. Thank God i didn't kill myself in 2004. I'd have been a loser. I'd always remain grateful to God. Most of those attempting suicide have a very bright future, which the enemies and village people just want to deprive them of.

Last week, a lady called and said she had been infected with hiv. She was crying, saying she'd commit suicide. I had to calm her down. Life doesn't end there, though not easy. A guy whom she's known before traveling to Asia came back 3 years later. They got talking before he came back. When he got home some months ago, they met and he infected her. This is a very good girl who doesn't mess around no bf. There's nothing God can't do, to those who have faith of divine healing. She's happy after I persuaded her. She'd have killed herself now. The idiot of a guy denied it. He returned to Asia after spending a few weeks. Nobody knows what the PH girl is going through but suicide isn't the option.

7 Likes

Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by Pinklipbalm: 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2022
Omg...this is so sad�
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by bonnyhope: 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
Solofresh2:
She is probably trying to let the world know what she is going through by posting that and expecting someone to help from nowhere.
A person on a real sucide mission won't even leave any message because they know people might come to their rescue.For you to commit sucide, you must have lost all hope.
The lady still hopes someone could help!

Hmmmm
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by hammerT: 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
HOW LONG IS THIS LIFE SEF THAT SOME OF U CANNOT WAIT TILL THE END?

20 YEARS FIRST HALF.

20 YEARS SECOND HALF

20 YEARS FINAL HALF, ANYTHING ELSE NA EXTRA.

MIND U, ANYTING CAN HAPPEN, SO U FIT NO COMPLETE FIRST OR SECOND OR THIRD HALF.

IT IS ALL ABOUT THE WAY U SEE THINGS.

AS FOR ME, I'M A RIDER TILL GOD CALLS ME, NA ME AND UNA GO DIG AM OUT FOR HERE, IN THE MAINTIME.

MAKE WE DEY DEAL WITH OURSELVES DEY GO, AM EQUAL TO THE TASK.

I CANT LEAVE THIS EARTH FOR ANYBODY, NOT MY FELLOW MAN, WHEN I FIT BREAK YOUR HEAD.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by ibechris(m): 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
Under this govt,countless innocent people keep committing suicide which never happened during the previous govt.

This is where Tinubu and Shettima want to carry on from.

God will never allow it.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by Judolisco(m): 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
Dem no Wan make she die and if she post that she's looking for a job they'll tell her that no job... Or nobody owes her anything.... 9ja hard jare... I pray she's fine though

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by bonnyhope: 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
wiseone28:
Who no dey tire for this Nigeria?

Boys want marry but no money.

Girls want marry but no husband.

Men want to marry
But Ladies are not ready to be submissive and focus

4 Likes

Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by meobizy(f): 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
Another day, another attention seeker. If she caught cancer then she has a pass. Any other reason is a no for me.
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by koning: 9:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
ILuvKIDS:
Depression is so real it makes suicide right and normal
Depression is fearless.

Depression is all in your head. It's a mirage.

Naija own is caused mainly by poverty.
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by MosesUwala: 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2022
Is this recent, is it a repetition or am I seeing visions, I have seen this before today.
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2022
Bobloco:
Let her hold on, Peter Obi is about to be sworn in
Peter Obi will ressolve her personal life issues right?

Una be zombidients truly grin

1 Like

Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by MosesUwala: 9:57pm On Oct 02, 2022
I don't think so
Depression is beyond poverty
koning:

Naija own is caused mainly by poverty.
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
It's always the fine hoes and handsome men that commit suicide.
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by bonnyhope: 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
Oceanjagaban:
No waste that kpekus o abeg

Corrupt
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by koning: 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
Freshgrace4life:
Depression is real , pls don't go o .. we all will witness a new Nigeria .

NO IT'S NOT REAL YOU ARE MAKING IT REAL.
Can you accurately define 'Depression'.

Keep yourself busy through daily hustle.
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by Bmaster(m): 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
Dera...oh it shouldn't be ooo
Didn't we all agreed to outlive and survive buhari's regime?
Wetin come happen again
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by charlesdinho7(m): 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
humans are really passing through tough times. depression is real. papa God, may i never be depressed, amen

1 Like

Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by geezynoni: 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
Solofresh2:
She is probably trying to let the world know what she is going through by posting that and expecting someone to help from nowhere.
A person on a real sucide mission won't even leave any message because they know people might come to their rescue.For you to commit sucide, you must have lost all hope.
The lady still hopes someone could help!
We've seen many deceased persons under similar circumstances leave suicide notes before taking their lives.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by ILuvKIDS: 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
koning:

Naija own is caused mainly by poverty
Absolutely untrue
Haven't you read of rich and middle class people commit suicide?

1 Like

Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2022
Coolbreeze1988:
Ha, pls whoever has her numbers pls drop. If she hears people stories maybe she will change and not commit suicide. It wasn't late for me maybe it won't be late for her too
Una well done
You wan collect number ba

Oya com
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by Vlas05(m): 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
DEPRESSION… A WORLD OF ITS OWN.
It will cage the victim up and you wouldn’t want anyone breaking the barriers, no matter how much you might secretly yearn for it to be broken

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
Exmilitant:
Is suicide becoming a trend these days? One beautiful girl hanged herself on Friday after a fight with her parents...... Just because they called her a good-for- nothing girl.
No offence the parent went far with that though this generation no get strong emotional quotent/*intelligence

1 Like

Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by Solofresh2: 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
geezynoni:

We've seen many deceased persons under similar circumstances leave suicide notes before taking their lives.
And this is because they never got the help they needed and so lost hope totally then committing the act.
Have been there!

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by kolakolex: 10:07pm On Oct 02, 2022
wiseone28:
Who no dey tire for this Nigeria?

Boys want marry but no money.

Girls want marry but no husband.

This one na true talk,alot of people are just managing to move on.
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by koning: 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2022
ILuvKIDS:

Absolutely untrue
Haven't you read of rich and middle class people commit suicide?

Never heard of that in Nigeria. Name one. America and Europe, yes. But not in Nigeria.

In the West, their problems are mainly love and relationship matters. NAIJA people own na just poverty and hopelessness.

Especially HOPELESSNESS.
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by Omoapena(m): 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2022
post=117212291:
This Is The Latest Sad News In Nigeria Now

Proudly Brought To You By

You're proud to bring sad news, this is so sad...

1 Like

Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by soontodie: 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2022
Zeus intended that man, notwithstanding the evils oppressing him, should continue to live and not rid himself of life, but keep on making himself miserable. For this purpose he bestowed hope upon man: it is, in truth, the greatest of evils, for it lengthens the torment of man.
"A hopeless misfortune is like a quick death blow, whilst a hope that is always frustrated and constantly revived resembles a kind of slow death by prolonged torture."

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by hammerT: 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2022
SUICIDE IS WORST THAN ANY CHALLENGE YOU MAYBE FACING.

DEATH IS PAINLESS, IF U ARE UNAWARE OR NATURALLY.

HOWEVER, SUICIDE IS BARBARIC, MOST WISH THEY COULD BE RESCUED, WHEN THE HARSH DEATH HIT THEM IN THAT MOMENT.

LEARN TO HUSTLE AND LEAVE THE REST TO GOD IN PRAYERS, THIS WORLD IS NOT OUR HOME, WE JUST DEY PASS.

STOP COMPARING YOURSELF TO PEOPLE AND LEARN TO MAKE THE MOST OF WHAT YOU HAVE WHILST AIMING FOR MORE WITH TIME.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by labelle123(f): 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2022
Suicide is not an option
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by nedekid: 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2022
Na wah. Fine lady like this that should have the world at her feet. shocked
Hope she is OK.
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by Kcboy0806(m): 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2022
She is stable now.
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by soontodie: 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2022
koning:

Never heard of that in Nigeria. Name one. America and Europe, yes. But not in Nigeria.

In the West, their problems are mainly love and relationship matters. NAIJA people own na just poverty and hopelessness.

Especially HOPELESSNESS.

Laolu Martin's Co owner of bukka hut the story is on Nairaland committed suicide last week

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! / 8 Things That Happen To Your Body During Sex / Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.