Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,521 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook (67421 Views)

Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) / Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal / Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by jaxxy(m): 11:13pm On Oct 02, 2022
So someone with clinical diagnosed depression is living alone?? where is her family?? undecided
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by ufuosman(m): 11:26pm On Oct 02, 2022
Suicide is never an option. I pray nothing happen to her
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by NaijaCover(m): 11:28pm On Oct 02, 2022
Loyalty2z:

She is good now... She is with family and friends.. latest from her recent post

What really happened to her?
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by dazzlingd(m): 11:35pm On Oct 02, 2022
Calm down everybody, it doesn’t end on earth… she might have fulfilled her purpose here and ready to explore other spheres of the world
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by tollyboy5(m): 11:48pm On Oct 02, 2022
wiseone28:
Who no dey tire for this Nigeria?

Boys want marry but no money.

Girls want marry but no husband.
Omo true talk o!

grin many of us no even get marriage 4 mind.
Hook up babe Tito mi.
Wen money come na to find babe wey dey earn because my own baba ijebu go like do better family planning.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by skales67(m): 11:48pm On Oct 02, 2022
Clout chasing. Do it already!

Must you make it known on Facebook?
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by ILuvKIDS: 11:57pm On Oct 02, 2022
koning:

Never heard of that in Nigeria. Name one. America and Europe, yes. But not in Nigeria.

In the West, their problems are mainly love and relationship matters. NAIJA people own na just poverty and hopelessness.

Especially HOPELESSNESS.
Oga a simple Google search will quench your ignorance.
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by GUNITGuy: 11:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
I beg no go ....Your womb still fit born the greatest revolutionaries in Nigeria...
Please wait
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by Oceanjagaban: 12:01am On Oct 03, 2022
bonnyhope:

Corrupt
holliest
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by mubeela(m): 1:16am On Oct 03, 2022
angry grin grin One Flatin0 is going down grin grin. One vote will b lost grin
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by Jlow2: 1:58am On Oct 03, 2022
Social Media friends re only there to comment, they re not real
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by PoliteActivist: 2:16am On Oct 03, 2022
ljoh:
Suicide is good, it help lay people to rest,

If you could see tomorrow. But I bet you can't. Things can change in the twinkle of an eye

1 Like

Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by BRATISLAVA: 2:32am On Oct 03, 2022
Lapinski:
Lol

Tell us the funny part
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by juman(m): 2:54am On Oct 03, 2022
Minus one out of over two hundred million.

If you commit suicide, nah your headache.

We others are holding on and cling to hope.
Tomorrow go better.
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by juman(m): 3:00am On Oct 03, 2022
I am really depressed. I need amala and gbegiri and orisirisi meat and fish.

If you are depressed just think of way out.
Try to work harder.
Look for any work to add to what you are doing.
Tomorrow go better.
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by Harmattan123(m): 3:22am On Oct 03, 2022
Nonsense
U dey announce before you die ...... You think say e easy....... Unless they are after you........ If you want to die.... Die without letting anybody know
Irritating nonsense
Seeking self pity
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by FireUpNow(m): 3:33am On Oct 03, 2022
wiseone28:

Times are hard my brother. Girls want to marry and by the time you marry them they become very big problem
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by Barcaking2: 4:04am On Oct 03, 2022
depression in the Bible is aptly called "The spirit of heaviness", it is a point where hopelessness takes over the Focus of an individual despite their position, status and achivement.
It permeates the spirit, soul and body.

Surprisingly, many prophets fell into this category . Elijah and Jeremiah are two key examples, we al know how
Elijah called to God to allow him to die despite the mighty thing God wrought in him.
Jeremiah was known for two things.. lamentations and also wrongly accussing God of deceiving him.

How to get out of depression,

1. Replay your past victory knowing that it has happen before and it is going to happen again to a greater dimension. Victory will happen again as the writer said I Would testify. Songs are veritable tools and weapon to constantly remind yourself of God goodness and His personality and works.

2. Focus on God. He is much bigger than your problem, even moreso He is much bigger than You. He sees the big picture. The whole entire picture is laid before him. Your destiny is only secured in Him.

3. Your problems are part of your story .. Your HIS-tory. Never give up in your soul cos your SOUL IS WHAT animates the BODY. Your soul is subjected to your spirit where you allow GOD to minister.

4. Seek counselling from a mature person or a strong Christian especially those that have gone through this path and survive.

5, Your support Group i.e family and friend are key to helping you quickly out of this heavy spirit

6. If need be, where your faith can't carry it, seek medical help. Situation like death , terminal sickness are not easily handled by everyone.

7. Above all, believe God and pray. He is a rewarder of those that diligently seek him.

.Thank God is using me.... I was once depressed.
Hope I help someone out there. Stay strong, stand firm

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by Gbeng30(m): 4:36am On Oct 03, 2022
suicide is not the final solution to Every problem...don't be a coward be strong, face your fears and be victorious....at the end of every dark tunnel there is always a light
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by Bfly: 4:38am On Oct 03, 2022
How the heck is this a suicide note?

Though Her statement indicates she might die soon but from something outside of her control. Something is probably trying to get her killed.

She might as well be acting crazy out of boredom. Maybe she just needs some attention in her life.

It is sad, most cases termed suicide in Nigeria are just pure murder without evidence.

Anyways, Someone should still reach out to her.
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by Nicepoker(m): 4:47am On Oct 03, 2022
She is trying to play smart.
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by BusinessPlan22: 4:52am On Oct 03, 2022
Solofresh2:
She is probably trying to let the world know what she is going through by posting that and expecting someone to help from nowhere.
A person on a real sucide mission won't even leave any message because they know people might come to their rescue.For you to commit sucide, you must have lost all hope.
The lady still hopes someone could help!

You NLs behave like devils... Real life devils... If u can't say something nice shut your rotten gutter. We grieve differently. A senior in my university days posted on Facebook like this, next hour he hung himself. Pls shut up kid... Or Kidbrain in an adult body. Everything nor be cruise, ozuor
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by NohurryInLife: 5:07am On Oct 03, 2022
wiseone28:

You're wise. Very very wise ooo

1 Like

Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by Unrated900(m): 5:18am On Oct 03, 2022
This Naija population is getting too much
Anyone that want to die should die
Instead of writing in Facebook
Just go to eleme junction and jump inside the fire
Simple.
Many are racing and facing with deep one thing or the other yet no one is complaining but holding it to one self
So if anyone believes suicide is the way forward okay bye bye
But when we are fully obidient come 2023 the dead cannot taste the blessings of the land,only the living
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by Sltp: 5:19am On Oct 03, 2022
Solofresh2:
She is probably trying to let the world know what she is going through by posting that and expecting someone to help from nowhere.
A person on a real sucide mission won't even leave any message because they know people might come to their rescue.For you to commit sucide, you must have lost all hope.
The lady still hopes someone could help!
Oshe suicidal mouthpiece. Someone that's suicidal and ready to take his/her life can say or do anything. OR you guys have a manual you work with?
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by Sltp: 5:20am On Oct 03, 2022
Unrated900:
This Naija population is getting too much
Anyone that want to die should die
Instead of writing in Facebook
Just go to eleme junction and jump inside the fire
Simple.
Many are racing and facing with deep one thing or the other yet no one is complaining but holding it to one self
So if anyone believes suicide is the way forward okay bye bye
But when we are fully obidient come 2023 the dead cannot taste the blessings of the land,only the living
If you don't want to see it, close your eyes
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by Unrated900(m): 5:20am On Oct 03, 2022
NohurryInLife:

You're wise. Very very wise ooo

Very wise
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by Unrated900(m): 5:21am On Oct 03, 2022
Sltp:
If you don't want to see it, close your eyes

Seat down dere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! / I Got Bitten By A Non-Venomous Snake Today (Photos) / Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.