Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,294 members, 7,954,167 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:34 PM

Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook (67830 Views)

Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) / Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal / Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by Ayojb: 7:19am On Oct 03, 2022
zedman1:
If you have ever been depressed you wouldn't find any meaning in what you wrote here. You wouldn't find any meaning in ANYTHING anyone does or says. Not even yourself or thoughts, everything just seems useless. About the cause of it, you might not even know, so some resort to suicide. I was once there and I too didn't and still don't know why, but I scaled through, not because I was the strongest, so I don't judge those who choose to end it all. They really tried before going down that road. Depression is not just a word like most people think, it is an indescribable beast bro.
why were you depressed then? Can you share? What do you think was the cause?
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by Coolbreeze1988(m): 7:19am On Oct 03, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Una well done
You wan collect number ba

Oya com
You think everyone has a dirty mind like you Ba? We are talking about saving life, your likes prefer typing rip when bad things happen
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by princewarri1985: 7:25am On Oct 03, 2022
post=117212275:
A Port Harcourt Based Woman, Onwuzuruike Chidera, has got friends worried after she posted suicidal notes on Facebook.

In The Notes Posted On Facebook As Sighted By On Sunday, October 2, 2022, she bid herself farewell, saying that "they are here to take her home"

"Rest In Peace, Dera. You have done your best. Rest, now." She Added.

According to entrepreneur, Chukwudi Iwuchukwu, the lady has been battling chronic clinical depression.

"Please, who ever that knows where Onwuzuruike Chidera lives in Portharcourt should please go and check up on her. My friend is battling chronic clinical depression and I came online to see her posing cryptic suicidal message on her page on Facebook. She is not taking my calls as I have been calling her for the past 30 minutes," he said.

See Photo And Reactions As Obtained By Below:
one bobo don shattered and shred her heart to pieces
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by hahn(m): 7:28am On Oct 03, 2022
Who is going to inherit the phone she used to post?
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by wizod(m): 7:29am On Oct 03, 2022
send me her contact immediately
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:38am On Oct 03, 2022
Coolbreeze1988:

You think everyone has a dirty mind like you Ba? We are talking about saving life, your likes prefer typing rip when bad things happen
Sorry sir. Just kidding
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by Roycemadeit(m): 7:41am On Oct 03, 2022
Many people frown at suicide and it's just lip service. The world remains a mess. The suicidal knows the world is selfish, no matter how much they paint a colorful future for them. Traumas, expectations, and losses are more real than apportioning oneself a bit of a God's promise to someone from the Bible.
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by pacespot(m): 7:45am On Oct 03, 2022
Solofresh2:
She is probably trying to let the world know what she is going through by posting that and expecting someone to help from nowhere.
A person on a real sucide mission won't even leave any message because they know people might come to their rescue.For you to commit sucide, you must have lost all hope.
The lady still hopes someone could help!

Haven't you seen people who posted similar message on social media and ended up commiting suicide?
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by zedman1(m): 7:49am On Oct 03, 2022
Ayojb:
why were you depressed then? Can you share? What do you think was the cause?
I wrote somewhere along the line that I did not know and still don't know what caused it. I couldn't find a specific reason, everything just suddenly became meaningless. It came along during my NYSC days (2012), stayed a few weeks or so and phased out on it's own. It's the darkest days I've ever witnessed. I can't even find words to describe it.
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by ezebunafo(m): 7:55am On Oct 03, 2022
Solofresh2:
She is probably trying to let the world know what she is going through by posting that and expecting someone to help from nowhere.
A person on a real sucide mission won't even leave any message because they know people might come to their rescue.For you to commit sucide, you must have lost all hope.
lies someone posted this sought of cryptic message the other time and was found dead later,he took sniper.
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by Tunjibalogun: 8:09am On Oct 03, 2022
Lapinski:
Lol… She shouldn’t stop at posting it on Facebook, make she still go radio station go announce say she wan die o
Depression is a disease just like hypertension or diabetes. Sadly you Nigerians are Ignorant about mental health. Well, what does the black man know any way
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by Theoroosevelt1: 8:38am On Oct 03, 2022
hammerT:
IF U DOUBT SAY EVERYTHING HERE NA JUNK, SHOW ME THE MOST EXPENSIVE THING TODAY, IN ANOTHER 10 YEARS, U MAY NOT ACCEPT IT AS GIFT.

YOUR IPHONE TODAY IS YOUR FUTURE JUNK.

YOUR CAR TODAY IS YOUR FUTURE JUNK.

YOUR CLOTHES TODAY IS YOUR FUTURE JUNK.

WHAT DO U HAVE THAT IS NOT GOING TO BE JUNK LATER?

Bro you have done well. May Allah continue to bless and guide you in all that you do. I love everything you have written. It is the truth but people are blinded by these worldly things. I love God but I found it difficult to stay focus on God. Please is there any remedy to this my plight? Thanks.
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by Smazlexander: 8:38am On Oct 03, 2022
Everyone is going through something is just that not everyone is strong enough,i know a thing or two about deepression cause i'm still battling with mine, i have tried suicide twice the second time got me bedridden for almost a month. The only thing holding me back to try again is the promise i made to my mom and dad, if they were no more i don't know if i could carry on but lately i just want to fix myself am not there yet but am building myself back one brick at a time. Cause if it was before i would have gone into panic mode about yesterday. I'm suffering from compulsive gambling which triggered my thoughts of suicide. Even this morning i'm lost i'm just try to figure a way out of this but i can't tell my family what is on my mind cause if i do my dad's bp might rise again and my mom might go into panic again i need someone to talk to 091-55-560-216 is my number i'm not asking for money just a listening ear cause one way to get out of deepression is to talk to people. May God save us all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by hkidola00(m): 8:41am On Oct 03, 2022
hammerT:
IF U DOUBT SAY EVERYTHING HERE NA JUNK, SHOW ME THE MOST EXPENSIVE THING TODAY, IN ANOTHER 10 YEARS, U MAY NOT ACCEPT IT AS GIFT.

YOUR IPHONE TODAY IS YOUR FUTURE JUNK.

YOUR CAR TODAY IS YOUR FUTURE JUNK.

YOUR CLOTHES TODAY IS YOUR FUTURE JUNK.

WHAT DO U HAVE THAT IS NOT GOING TO BE JUNK LATER?
our artiste still dey drive 2003 Benz and Toyota oo
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by NwaliE01: 9:04am On Oct 03, 2022
Person wey kill himself/herself, na him loose las las. People go still gather chop on top the person head despite the hardship.

Please if anyone is depressed or worried over something, he/she should speakup even if it's to a stranger.

We all should help one another by geniuely showing love to everyone even to strangers.

Give genuie compliments and sometimes your smile can send a deep beautiful message into to the hearts of people.

I can tell you I love you several times and mean it from my heart and facial expression.

It doesnt mean i want something extra from you. Please, let love lead.
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by ibiyemi28(m): 9:14am On Oct 03, 2022
Corporate2020:

I hope you don't want to be unfortunate in life? Is this where you post this fraudulent business of yours? I know ritualists like you have no human feeling, but you will regret this nonsense you posted here

You must be unfortunate human for saying that. Go find a job to grab you this unfortunate, jobless nairalander.
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by Drbarmes(m): 9:17am On Oct 03, 2022
Person wey wan die no dey announce am. Abeg mek she shift all of us get problem
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by PrayWills: 9:22am On Oct 03, 2022
Lapinski:
Lol… She shouldn’t stop at posting it on Facebook, make she still go radio station go announce say she wan die o
Fool
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:33am On Oct 03, 2022
Roycemadeit:
Many people frown at suicide and it's just lip service. The world remains a mess. [b]The suicidal knows the world is selfish , no matter how much they paint a colorful future for them. Traumas, expectations, and losses are more real than apportioning oneself a bit of a God's promise to someone from the Bible.[/b]
Aswear...the thing tire me. Almost everything
Very selfish & wucked.
Check the biggest forest in the world Amazon foredt, na one plant dey dominate the entire place, nearly 60%.
Even technology o....na only one bug (computer virus) dey wreck most of the havoc 70% mehn...

That's why it pains my heart when I see thoroughly wretched misguided homo sapiens here worship vanity, screaming Jef Bezo, Elon Musk.... "Poverty is a bastard"!

1 Like

Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by Whitecoal711: 9:38am On Oct 03, 2022
Smazlexander:
Everyone is going through something is just that not everyone is strong enough,i know a thing or two about deepression cause i'm still battling with mine, i have tried suicide twice the second time got me bedridden for almost a month. The only thing holding me back to try again is the promise i made to my mom and dad, if they were no more i don't know if i could carry on but lately i just want to fix myself am not there yet but am building myself back one brick at a time. Cause if it was before i would have gone into panic mode about yesterday. I'm suffering from compulsive gambling which triggered my thoughts of suicide. Even this morning i'm lost i'm just try to figure a way out of this but i can't tell my family what is on my mind cause if i do my dad's bp might rise again and my mom might go into panic again i need someone to talk to 091-55-560-216 is my number i'm not asking for money just a listening ear cause one way to get out of deepression is to talk to people. May God save us all
Bro just hold on,I have five siblings,first son of my parent orphaned immediately after my secondary school,no help from nobody,my wish of learning work was shattered, depressed,but hoping on God,just keep it up,very a lot in my head presently,I don't filling like talking to anyone,let just hold on and see
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by FireUpNow(m): 10:05am On Oct 03, 2022
wiseone28:
True, but at least fulfill all righteousness then you tackle the internal problem.
How many people have the patience and gut to tackle the internal problems? That's why we are having series of divorce and domestic violences every day. The fact is that so many people are not ready or prepared enough to tackle the troubles and tribulations in marriage today.
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by biafranrealson: 10:12am On Oct 03, 2022
She never dey ready ?
Why not come and take some bag and blow our enemies once and for all
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by VULCAN(m): 10:27am On Oct 03, 2022
PH again

That beautiful lady who committed suicide a few years back and left her son behind was a PH resident.

Seems there is something there attacking beautiful single ladies and stealing their joy.
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by ScamHunter: 12:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
Solofresh2:

Not true...suicidal spirits work in different ways in different people. Some put up notices while others don't. My friend had a friend that confided in another by asking what he would do if he died. The person he confided in thought it was a joke and told him he should help him say hi to Tupac Shakur. The fellow actually went ahead and killed himself.
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by charlsecy(m): 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
labelle123:
Suicide is not an option
Sweetvie:
Suicide is never an option
ufuosman:
Suicide is never an option.
Illegal1:
suicide is nt an option.
People do commit suicide. If it's not an option, people would have been able to do that in the first place.
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by charlsecy(m): 8:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
meobizy:
Another day, another attention seeker.
Harmattan123:
U dey announce before you die
Perfectbeing:
I don't pity victims of sucide.
Lapinski:
Solofresh2:
A person on a real suicide mission won't even leave any message because they know people might come to their rescue.
Don't downplay serious mental and health issues. If you know nothing about that, it's needless making uninformed comments. You do not have proper knowledge of what you are saying!
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by Sweetvie: 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
charlsecy:
People do commit suicide. If it's not an option, people would have been able to do that in the first place.
Hmm
Yeah, suicide is now consider one the easiest way to solve problem... Which is quite alarming
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by meobizy(f): 9:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
charlsecy:
Don't downplay serious mental and health issues. If you know nothing about that, it's needless making uninformed comments. You do not have proper knowledge of what you are saying!
So, it’s okay to pick one part of my opinion and discard the rest, abi? You completely ignored the part I typed that cancer gives her a free pass.

At the end of the day, it was schizophrenia induced. There are drugs to ameliorate that, though I doubt there’s a permanent cure. Most people would rather commit suicide than picture themselves eating from garbage bags in the future. Naija on its own is hard for people with mental health issues. Dementia, psychosis and similar conditions are solved through burning said patient to death then claiming he/she was bewitched.
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by Perfectbeing(m): 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
charlsecy:
She's doing us a favor by dying. More oxygen for us bro.
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 04, 2022
" They are coming for me "
This doesn't sound like a suicidal statement. Rather, it sounds more like she knows her time might be running out. She may well be one of the many marine occult sisters we have in the society, and her her time is almost up. They tell them. Some call them ogbanje.

Rumour has it that some of them get killed (on our plane of existence) and then taken to the Indian ocean where they still love on with their mermaid families or serve their masters there.
They are taken away from our realm of existence, which they find to be a different experience for them.

I will support this claim with some more relatable proofs when next I come to this thread. I'll edit and add to this.
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by ibiyemi28(m): 5:13am On Oct 06, 2022
Corporate2020:

I hope you don't want to be unfortunate in life? Is this where you post this fraudulent business of yours? I know ritualists like you have no human feeling, but you will regret this nonsense you posted here

You will forever be unfortunate in your life. You this useless maggot!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! / 8 Things That Happen To Your Body During Sex / Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.