Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook (67426 Views)

Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) / Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal / Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by TheFinesseKid: 5:44am On Oct 03, 2022
Bobloco:
Let her hold on, Peter Obi is about to be sworn in
Lol the way Una dey carry Peter Obi for head as if na saviour. He won't even come close to winning the election. The other two candidates are no better.

Nigeria youth and their gullibility.
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by Paracetamol01: 5:54am On Oct 03, 2022
post=117212291:
This Is The Latest Sad News In Nigeria Now

Proudly Brought To You By
you are even proud to bring sad news to people okweya ?
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by Elidrisy20: 5:55am On Oct 03, 2022
She should hold on, remain few months,she will celebrate the victory of Peter obi in Aso rock
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by Nairalander248: 6:21am On Oct 03, 2022
post=117212291:

Una dey proud to bring this kind of news, una try

1 Like

Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by ApostlePaul14: 6:31am On Oct 03, 2022
She is with her family members now, and stable too, dat is the latest news
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by deflover(m): 6:38am On Oct 03, 2022
Materialism is the first cause of depression and the end is suicide
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by Youoareofoolish: 6:39am On Oct 03, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Many are going through a lot, some are coming out from a lot while some can’t endure the pains in which they resort to suicide.

Someone should reach out to her. What a damsel!

Wetun make her damsel?
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by vickydevoka(m): 6:44am On Oct 03, 2022
God1000:
Too bad, what could be wrong.

A lot of people are going through challenges, mental health and anxiety should be taken seriously in Nigeria
People commit suicide everyday. It's not new any more. People are struggling only the strong hearted survives
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by zedman1(m): 6:44am On Oct 03, 2022
Lapinski:
Lol… She shouldn’t stop at posting it on Facebook, make she still go radio station go announce say she wan die o
If you have ever been depressed you wouldn't find any meaning in what you wrote here. You wouldn't find any meaning in ANYTHING anyone does or says. Not even yourself or thoughts, everything just seems useless. About the cause of it, you might not even know, so some resort to suicide. I was once there and I too didn't and still don't know why, but I scaled through, not because I was the strongest, so I don't judge those who choose to end it all. They really tried before going down that road. Depression is not just a word like most people think, it is an indescribable beast bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by meetme01: 6:44am On Oct 03, 2022
Lapinski:
Lol… She shouldn’t stop at posting it on Facebook, make she still go radio station go announce say she wan die o

I pray for you and your household not to have any cause to battle depression. If I paint a picture of one to you, trust me, you will delete your write-up.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by luluosas(m): 6:45am On Oct 03, 2022
I pray that you will never get to a point in your life were Satan will minister evil thoughts in your heart. Please, don't be this aggressive. Thank you

Lapinski:
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by Blupen(m): 6:45am On Oct 03, 2022
Exmilitant:
Is suicide becoming a trend these days? One beautiful girl hanged herself on Friday after a fight with her parents...... Just because they called her a good-for- nothing girl.
Just because?? my guy you no go understand till you face am
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by meetme01: 6:46am On Oct 03, 2022
deflover:
Materialism is the first cause of depression and the end is suicide

Read up about depression to understand better. Don't downplay serious mental and health issues.
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by Blupen(m): 6:48am On Oct 03, 2022
Redstubpen:
I feel cold deep inside too. I have no heart again and I'm at the very crossroad of my Life.
Stay strong my guy God will see you through
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by Bobbiee: 6:49am On Oct 03, 2022
Sad. Anyways
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by wiseone28: 6:51am On Oct 03, 2022
FireUpNow:

Times are hard my brother. Girls want to marry and by the time you marry them they become very big problem
True, but at least fulfill all righteousness then you tackle the internal problem.
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by deflover(m): 6:55am On Oct 03, 2022
meetme01:

Read up about depression to understand better. Don't downplay serious mental and health issues.

The spiritual controls the physical
It has nothing to do with down playing
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by Dikegodspower(m): 6:56am On Oct 03, 2022
This is what bad governance cause. People attempting to commit suicide
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by meetme01: 6:58am On Oct 03, 2022
Exmilitant:
Is suicide becoming a trend these days? One beautiful girl hanged herself on Friday after a fight with her parents...... Just because they called her a good-for- nothing girl.

Do you know why they used that term for her?

Let me paint a scenario of such.

She is an average student but willing to surprise her parents with good result. One thing led to the other,she couldn't cope and maintained her lane. Her younger sibling is doing good. She's brilliant and smart. Out of no where, the lady in question got pregnant. The family is a Catholic home that does not subscribe to abortion. The mother pampered her for sometime. She later gave birth and couldn't complete her studies. Though, she promised to continue after giving birth but the father said, he cannot be training the mother and grandchild at the same time. Later, the younger siblings graduated with first class. She was given scholarship abroad. She got married to a tech guy who did all the rights. The sister and child still live with her parents. The parents told the younger sibling that whenever she wants to send money home, it should be through them. Anytime, they get the money, they gave her peanut.

My brother, with the above, the lady is already depressed and any word like a good for nothing girl will lead to suicide. Not short cut about it.

There are worse scenario than this. Just painted this for you to understand that our defence mechanism sometimes will fail us and if care is not taken, suicide is the last hope.

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by bhartieyefounda: 6:58am On Oct 03, 2022
Many people are afflicted with dry eye disease, which develops when your tears are insufficient to adequately lubricate your eyes. Inadequate and unstable tears can be caused by a variety of different factors. For instance, dry eyes may develop if your tear production is insufficient or of low quality. The instability of the tears causes inflammation and surface damage to the eye.
dry eye

Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by Oluwaseunomo: 6:58am On Oct 03, 2022
Who'll rush to her house who get time for all that, last week somebody committed suicide and no make all this unnecessary noise.
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by obenkij86: 7:02am On Oct 03, 2022
Please let's be guided in this evil demon moving about ministering suicide to people, it's really a very difficult thing to fight especially if the person have started giving in for it but preventing it totally by not even having any such thought that will lead to it,please, let's relax,this should be our edge over situations of life(a living dog is better than a dear lion), sometimes it isn't necessary about money. Psychology,emotional, spiritual and other traumatic moment arrive in our lives at a time but let's not allow it to defeat us. Also let us try to share our experiences with our friends and families, problem shared is problem solved. I pray for anybody going through any form of depression or any form of hard times in life and thinking other wise,let divine mercy of Almighty God locate such people and help heal their souls.
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by meetme01: 7:05am On Oct 03, 2022
deflover:

The spiritual controls the physical
It has nothing to do with down playing

Nothing is spiritual in depression.

The act of depression in plain terms means, you4 defence mechanism has broken totally. If intervention does not come quickly, the end result is suicide.

What I mean about defence mechanism is, someone or something one has been using to console him or herself during issues beyond control is no more visible or weakened as well.

Imagine a spinal cord injured person whose mother have been taking good care of suddenly pass to the great beyond without any for of illness. Is that spiritual? What would the victim do? Who can take care of the patient than the mother? Believe me, no one except the patient is he or she has good defense mechanism to sustain the trauma and believe it's a face that will pass. It's hard though but doable
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by zinaunreal(m): 7:10am On Oct 03, 2022
They are here to take me home grin cheesy grin
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by phemmyfour: 7:10am On Oct 03, 2022
post=117212291:

Don't be proud of bad news

1 Like

Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by phemmyfour: 7:11am On Oct 03, 2022
zinaunreal:
They are here to take me home grin cheesy grin
Too much Nollywood
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by NaijaCover(m): 7:11am On Oct 03, 2022
phemmyfour:
Don't be proud of bad news

You Don't Understand Over Here
Re: Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook by everythinggirly(f): 7:13am On Oct 03, 2022
May God forgive and heal her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! / I Got Bitten By A Non-Venomous Snake Today (Photos) / Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.