Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu (81673 Views)

INEC Has Not Withdrawn From The Kano Governorship Election Petition Appeal / Abdulmumin Jibrin Is Not The DG Of Tinubu's Campaign - Tinubu Support Group / Osinbajo Growing Campaign: Tinubu Camp Fumes Over Buhari’s Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Corporate2020: 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2022
Conner44:
Baba is still in charge grin

Of a stationary bicycle in london tongue

A standby urchin should quickly bring him down from that contraption and tell him that aso rock is not an Olympic stadium before he mistakenly kicks something tongue

I have told the idiots running around that Aso Rock isn't an Olympic Stadium for Sports, it's a place for Strategy and Decision. The other clown Rotimi Amaechi was running all over Rivers Stadium before the Primary election, he was publicly whipped mercilessly by the Jagaban.

One flat headed idiot called Pandora Giringori Obituary has started running all over Nigeria again, same date as Amaechi awaits him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by BabaO2: 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
God1000:
Lol, Very funny indeed, the jagaban is trying to convince nigerians that he's fit.

The drama has started oo, this is clearly a subterfuge and political gimmick.

But if he's truly sick, I wish him speedy recovery.

He should just know that nigerians have woken up, such tricks won't work anymore.

Don't be hoodwinked guys, don't let anyone pull a wool over your eyes this time.

The giant of Africa cannot be fooled this way by a machiavellian and megalomaniac

Who are the definition of your own nigerians you this mischievous ibo man? Only ibos?
Real Nigerians are above your manipulative attitude.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by God1000(m): 10:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
BabaO2:

Who are the definition of your own nigerians you this mischievous ibo man? Only ibos?
Real Nigerians are above your manipulative attitude.
Lol, I'm not even Igbo, but a patriotic nigerian

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Yankee101: 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
Buhari’s 419 reloaded

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Kewtt: 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
God1000:
Lol, I'm not even Igbo, but a patriotic nigerian

You're Igede. Not a patriotic nigerian

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Frank696: 10:53pm On Oct 02, 2022
You are dead to us . Please stay wherever you are cus we don't need you

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Akpacha(m): 10:54pm On Oct 02, 2022
If this is real and he is healthy, is it his data not enough that he did just a 7second video? Could not after climbing down, stand to say hello to his many fans? I pity those who are believing this fake thief.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Bankowner: 10:54pm On Oct 02, 2022
All these because one man wants to be president of Nigeria willy-nilly.

Na wa o!!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Fcwilly: 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
Conner44:
Baba is still in charge grin

Of a stationary bicycle in london tongue

A standby urchin should quickly bring him down from that contraption and tell him that aso rock is not an Olympic stadium before he mistakenly kicks something tongue

Do you mean before he kick bucket? Because this man am looking can not kick ball again ooooo, he should not allowed this mumu orchin to make him kick the bucket better for him to throw in the towel.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by moneyissweet(m): 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
exercising as what? As a young boy. This man and his followers are so stupid and shameless

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by davidl7: 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2022
This one no get sense at all.

Even him adviser no get sense.

Na just money make this one popular.

Take money away he for dey sell ticket for oshodi!

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by God1000(m): 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2022
Kewtt:

You're Igede. Not a patriotic nigerian
haha, that's funny.

I'm more patriotic than you

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by ChristineC: 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2022
what grade of clowning is this?

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Juanmike(m): 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
kayperry:

So we should allow an Atiku that was VP for 8yrs and never celebrated for anything positive yle serving like we've seen in the cases of GEJ and osibanjo to return.

Well if you must know these time around Nigerians won't be voting for APC rather the vote is for Tinubu not based on his portfolio and not the party records, may i remind you APC was a merger of Tinubu AC, buhAri CPC and Atiku NPDP .. so even ATiku can not be exenorated from APC F9 and PDP F9 as well.
If its about party then non of the 3 favourites should be elected, peter obi was in Pdp for 14yrs than more than a enough time to become a certified accomplice
You where making sense until I read Peter was in pep for 14 years, oga go sleep you be novice

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by nesphil(m): 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Olam09(m): 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
Baba I hail you sir

I hail you oooo

Baba for the girl

This is my first time of
Seeing someone wearing senator for sports

I hail you sir

Which one your papa get. At least his outfit worth in this picture will add two to three cloth to your papa wardrobe.. always finding a way to shade people because of their taste of fashion or dressing.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Juanmike(m): 11:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
By
Mccullum:
Jagaban 2023, doubt it and face reality after election by when ABAT will be sworn in as the president of FRN.

On your mandate I stand well well.
On his scrotal sac you mean

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Enkidu70: 11:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1576645496516808705

Beter withdraw and die, if you value whatever modicum of dubious legacy you've got left
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Originalwafi: 11:03pm On Oct 02, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
Baba I hail you sir

I hail you oooo

Baba for the girl

This is my first time of
Seeing someone wearing senator for sports

I hail you sir

Politicians are becoming dumer by d day...

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by CoolAmbience(m): 11:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
God1000:
Lol, Very funny indeed, the jagaban is trying to convince nigerians that he's fit.

The drama has started oo, this is clearly a subterfuge and political gimmick.

But if he's truly sick, I wish him speedy recovery.

He should just know that nigerians have woken up, such tricks won't work anymore.

Don't be hoodwinked guys, don't let anyone pull a wool over your eyes this time.

The giant of Africa cannot be fooled this way by a machiavellian and megalomaniac

It's time to end this ugly circle, we can't continue to reinforce failures and expect miracles to happen

Ofcourse he's fit.

Fitness isnt all about age.

Buhari wey una say wan die, abi don die ...no be him dey come young pass Osinbajo now..

I will prefer a Tinubu than an Obi any day.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Enkidu70: 11:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
Juanmike:
ByOn his scrotal sac you mean

You no see as the head sef come resemble scrotum
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Juanmike(m): 11:08pm On Oct 02, 2022
davidl7:
This one no get sense at all.

Even him adviser no get sense.

Na just money make this one popular.

Take money away he for dey sell ticket for oshodi!
If you don deal with ndi ode mmanu, you go know say dem no get sense.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by CaptionThis: 11:09pm On Oct 02, 2022
highness25:
Abeg na only the youth de vote for this election?

Election is usually about the majority.

That's why we say that majority carries the vote.

In the upcoming 2023 election, the youth happens to be the majority.

And if they youth rejects you just like they have rejected Tinubu, you stay rejected.

It is as simple as ABC.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Creditalerts: 11:09pm On Oct 02, 2022
grin

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by OsunOriginal: 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2022
CaptionThis:

Election is usually about the majority.

That's why we say that majority carries the vote.

In the upcoming 2023 election, the youth happens to be the majority.

And if they youth rejects you just like they have rejected Tinubu, you stay rejected.

It is as simple as ABC.

The youths of where? Southeast or the youths of north/southwest? All the videos I have seen, the youths making noise are from only one section of the country
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by unscripted(m): 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2022
Thinkam:
grin I've not read any reports saying Tinubu is dead or has dropped out of the race..

The only news we've heard is that he has gone for he's routine mending as the worn out tire that he is.

Please Nigerians whatever you do, don't allow APC return, unless you've a personal direct gain attached, then it's understandable.

Meanwhile Atiku is coming
and now u say atiku is coming ... what is the difference?
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by fredoooooo: 11:13pm On Oct 02, 2022
Na Assiwaju go send these people go heaven , e get their mumu button grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by CaptionThis: 11:14pm On Oct 02, 2022
OsunOriginal:
The youths of where? Southeast or the youths of north/southwest? All the videos I have seen, the youths making noise are from only one section of the country

Continue seeing whatever you want to see.

It is your choice.

But it doesn't in any way change the reality on grounds, okay?

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by kayperry: 11:15pm On Oct 02, 2022
Juanmike:
You where making sense until I read Peter was in pep for 14 years, oga go sleep you be novice

It is becos of kids like you born few month ago we have "history" i am quiet sure other kids like you don't even know peter obi spent 14yrs in Pdp yle Pdp had a 16yrs rule grin

My respect is exclusively for those that will vote sowore or SDP but you see the rest of us we are guilt of same crime
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by vhykeeytor(m): 11:15pm On Oct 02, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1576645496516808705

...and his legs are strapped to the pedals like someone learning to ride bicycle for the first time. It's obvious the bicycle rode Tinubu and not thee other way round.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by ufuosman(m): 11:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Primenet(m): 11:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
NAIJA ELECTION & PACKAGING IS LIKE 5 & 6. EVERYTHING NA PACKAGING!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria / Photos From Olusegun Mimiko's Presidential Declaration / Jide Tinubu: Photo Of Bola Tinubu's Dead First Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.