Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu (81670 Views)

INEC Has Not Withdrawn From The Kano Governorship Election Petition Appeal / Abdulmumin Jibrin Is Not The DG Of Tinubu's Campaign - Tinubu Support Group / Osinbajo Growing Campaign: Tinubu Camp Fumes Over Buhari’s Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Dapson73(m): 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
The incoming Excellency.

Nigerians love you sir.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by davillian(m): 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2022
Una wan just kill this man

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by BABANGBALI: 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2022
Baba just dey force the thing out grin grin grin

Mynd44 no waste your vote o, be obidient you hear?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by gracealonev: 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
God1000:
Lol, Very funny indeed, the jagaban is trying to convince nigerians that he's fit.

The drama has started oo, this is clearly a subterfuge and political gimmick.

But if he's truly sick, I wish him speedy recovery.

He should just know that nigerians have woken up, such tricks won't work anymore.

Don't be hoodwinked guys, don't let anyone pull a wool over your eyes this time.

The giant of Africa cannot be fooled this way by a machiavellian

That was how they started with Yaradua in the form of rumours. I can recall Yaradua throwing the squash challenge at doubters.

9 Likes

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Spandau: 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
God1000:
Lol, Very funny indeed, the jagaban is trying to convince nigerians that he's fit.

He should just know that nigerians have woken up, such tricks won't work anymore.

Don't be hoodwinked guys, don't let anyone pull a wool over your eyes this time.

The giant of Africa cannot be fooled this way by a machiavellian

This narrative about Emile O'Corn being strong is what people like Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg will like to be pushing on this forum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by BABANGBALI: 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
davillian:
Una wan just kill this man
person wey don already die

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by PointZerom: 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
This is laughable grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Caesar25: 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2022
Please sir don't serve us

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by BABANGBALI: 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2022
Dapson73:
The incoming Excellency.

Nigerians love you sir.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by jubrilELsudan: 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2022
ODE

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Spandau: 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1576645496516808705

Why Dem no show us video of baba furiously peddling the cycle. This one wey dem "geres" baba on top cycle like toy. grin cheesy
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by ipobcannibals: 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2022
God bless president-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

Devil punish Ipog and all their supporters, May the land of Nigeria swallow them up.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by OscarJaden(m): 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2022
You are healthy and strong" yet you travel 6hours to London to ride bicycle for 8 seconds....you are too old for this nonsense Amoda. The Nigerian youth will officially retire you

12 Likes

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Spandau: 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2022
[quote author=BABANGBALI post=117215898][/quote]

Ask Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg ooooooooo
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by betshopagent(m): 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2022
grin
iamwilliamsfx:
Baba I hail you sir

I hail you oooo

Baba for the girl

This is my first time of
Seeing someone wearing senator for sports

I hail you sir
grin
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Spandau: 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2022
ipobcannibals:
God bless president-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

Devil punish Ipog and all their supporters, May the land of Nigeria swallow them up.

Self deception galore grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by jutan: 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2022

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by shegoon: 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2022
Bad guy, grin grin grin grin
happney65:
Bola sere egele, Bola n gun keke. grin grin
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by JustforMen: 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2022
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by azikiweironsi(m): 10:25pm On Oct 02, 2022
There is no doubt, the political space is changing in Nigeria grin grin
It's seems we the electorates are making this contenders to work harder than before. They are beginning to realise that there is no room for laxity and Nigerians are waking up. I pray the youths continue the momentum and always realise that it is we the electorates should be their employer and they only come to serve us.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Andytyx(m): 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2022
I hope say him wear pampas cos i nor wan hear say baba don wee for body.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by DrMuzungu(m): 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2022
Th1efnubu is not dead!!!

Th1efnubu for president for life!

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Ganjafama(m): 10:27pm On Oct 02, 2022
It's very obvious that Tinubu is sick and cannot withstand the rigours of governance. Some people, as a result of greed and bigotry, won't see this and advise him to take a rest. Same way they deceived Yar Adua and led him to his death.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by drlateef: 10:28pm On Oct 02, 2022
God1000:

The giant of Africa cannot be fooled this way by a machiavellian and megalomaniac

How ludicrous do you sound? When Obi was jogging you never saw that as political gimmick?

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by ipobcannibals: 10:28pm On Oct 02, 2022
Spandau:

Self deception galore grin grin grin
Tinubu becoming the next president is a reality, not like your unrealistic fraud called online republic of biaflaud.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by drlateef: 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2022
Corridon:
Stale propaganda. Tinubu should do press up on live video before Nigerians can believe that he is healthy.

Can you do press up too?
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Oduwils222(m): 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2022
I swear Bubu is stronger than this man

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2022
Is well.....
When one is trying to say one doesn't belong to the group of mad people on the street but shouting and looking for who to beat......

No be madness be that too??

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Germi9: 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2022
For the fact that Tinubu showed me a foto of himself exercising makes me convinced that he is really sick

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Spandau: 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2022
ipobcannibals:
Tinubu becoming the next president is a reality, not like your unrealistic fraud called online republic of biaflaud.

Who is advocating for Biafra? No be so you put Yar'adua there before he died and GEJ took over. You guys are trying to install Shettima by subterfuge. Like I said, self deception galore.

8 Likes

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2022
Be careful baba Seyi make you no fall o
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Honestfrend: 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2022
4teenblaq:
Omo you need to see the way people were just mocking this man.. It was like a comedy skits.

Someone told me that his plan to rule Nigeria won't WORK OUT wink wink wink grin

I was trying to recover from the vawulence when another dude chipped in and said "he should EXERCISE patience till 2027" grin grin

People are just wicked... I was trying to recover again one dude out of no where, came out and said "if the video record pass seven seconds, they go write Tinubu put for Adieu papa" grin grin

Ha ha.. My Belle o.. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria / Photos From Olusegun Mimiko's Presidential Declaration / Jide Tinubu: Photo Of Bola Tinubu's Dead First Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.