Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

This Is My Problem With My Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is My Problem With My Wife (62096 Views)

Problem With My Wife, Mother, And Mother Inlaw. / Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? / I Think My Family Is My Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by ibawon(m): 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
Rtk5:
I've been married to my wife for almost five years now. My major problem with her is that she lacks gratitude, she doesn't have the spirit and character of appreciation.

Infact even if you buy a private jet for her, she will be happy at the moment but after 5mins she will forget that you've ever done anything for her and if you don't do things for her, you will see her complaining more than the way Nigerians are complaining under buhari.

This her attitude is really becoming unbearable.
Bros thanks your patience Na typical woman be that and that called marriage
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by awa(m): 11:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
Bros manage because you possibly miss the redflag during courtship. Build on her other strengths as no one do have it all
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Burgerlomo: 11:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
wiseone28:
Op for better for worst

STFU
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Toktee(m): 11:05pm On Oct 03, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

If not that God is against divorce,wld have told u to go ahead...anyway dont get her anything again..even if it's her bday, dont bother..tell her she is ungrateful and u can't stand it besides u are made in the image of GOD, and GOD curses ungrateful people..same as u
God is not against it, it was apostle Paul who was not even married the brings the confusion.
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Peppysco: 11:05pm On Oct 03, 2022
I'm pretty sure that you saw all these while dating her but you decided to ignore cos of love. But truth be say, love is not all that matters. I can bet that there's more to this story that you're not even talking about self.
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by IPG25(m): 11:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
0ne thing about marriage is that,
A lifetime journey its more than
School that u, use 4 to six yr for .
Although ve not married yet but
Very soon by His Grace,
And 0ne thing o noticed is that, marriage is more than a new clothes,new cars etc cux
Those mentioned things will fade away, but a true l0ve remain forever.as it's been said,love is blind,but marriage will be ur eye opener,pls go nd make peace with u woman ,just still give her some time.
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Jubiter: 11:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
[/b]
advanceDNA:

[b]You married a woman that has an entitlement mentality....sh thinks she's doing you a favor by sleeping with you, being married to you... hence whatever you do...is her right to collect..

Bros ...stop doing whatever she wants...even God that has the ability to do all things doesnt do go about doing all things...

she's used to having her way...if she sees your kind gesture once in a blue moon she will appreciate it.....

You analyzed her mentally very well, most likely she sees him as a simp and he has proven to her as one.

1 Like

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by frozen70(f): 11:09pm On Oct 03, 2022
Rtk5:
I've been married to my wife for almost five years now. My major problem with her is that she lacks gratitude, she doesn't have the spirit and character of appreciation.

Infact even if you buy a private jet for her, she will be happy at the moment but after 5mins she will forget that you've ever done anything for her and if you don't do things for her, you will see her complaining more than the way Nigerians are complaining under buhari.

Give her a family responsibility and by the time she spends her own money she will appreciate all you do for her

But the worst is, people who don't are unappreciative can't even handle or do anything for any for any one

You just have to manage them
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Kirkman: 11:14pm On Oct 03, 2022
Better to stop getting her any gifts since she's unappreciative of them. Better to give it to people who will appreciate it and pray for you everyday. It's not wickedness cos even the bible says that there is more happiness in giving than there is in receiving.
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by GamalNasser: 11:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
Rtk5:

You don go marry woman wey no love u

1 Like

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Kirkman: 11:17pm On Oct 03, 2022
tete7000:

Maybe she belongs to that generation of Israelites who left Egypt. No matter what God did for them, little frustration, they want to return to slavery in Egypt; because of their attitude, God vowed none of them will enter promised land. They wandered around the wilderness until they all died with exception of two people. Their offsprings are the ones that enter promised land. Tell your wife the story of these Israelites, let her know the price of ingratitude.
Nice analysis man..

1 Like

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Ezepresido: 11:17pm On Oct 03, 2022
No be only your wife bro, my own is worst than ingratitude, she disrespects, insults me and show ingratitude in everything.

I take it as normal Nigerian lady character

2 Likes

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by NessFortunate: 11:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
Rtk5:

it happens all humans are insatiable while some don't dwell too much in gratitude and sadly like Oliver Twist they keep demanding more. So no worry keep showing her love while letting her know that you love her and human too.
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by WantsandMore: 11:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
Rtk5:

I mean it could be worse, refuse you sex, not cook, like the other guys thread …lol… I know someone that got married in June and he’s already complaining in October. You have to let things function organically, what I mean is, gratitude or not, do wetin you fit do, no allow woman drag you into that emotional game, na she go win! Keep your frame when you do your best . Shikena.

4 Likes

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Danny50: 11:25pm On Oct 03, 2022
5years isn't late for you to run for your dear life.

4 Likes

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Bigfish121(m): 11:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
Women mata get as e b ooo.just take heart.
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by sync(f): 11:31pm On Oct 03, 2022
Buy her the private jet first then come here and give us feedback
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by TenQ: 11:36pm On Oct 03, 2022
Rtk5:

All humans are exactly like that. It's just a fact of life.

Do you also notice how you behave on the day she tells you NO! I don't Feel like it!?
You will forget that just two nights ago, she gave you fireworks in bed!

Don't destroy your marriage because of this o!

1 Like

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by hkidola00(m): 11:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
But you were grinning and dancing on your wedding day because of kpekus that others will still shine with you.
guyyyy..which kin Yan be dat
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by ikedisonality01(m): 11:46pm On Oct 03, 2022
Rtk5:

sad
Rtk5:

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Chummynoni(m): 11:48pm On Oct 03, 2022
OnionBandit:
You know NADA. That's the nature of women. Its a pity..you just have to cope with it. Do your own for God sake ONLY
don’t generalize this please. Not all women, the same way we have ungrateful men, the way it is with some women. I have known my wife for 10+ years and whenever I get her something, she will keep appreciating until I tell her it is ok, and she still make reference to it even after weeks, months . His wife is just ungrateful, put it at that , and stop demonizing all women

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by OnionBandit(f): 12:02am On Oct 04, 2022
Chummynoni:
don’t generalize this please. Not all women, the same way we have ungrateful men, the way it is with some women. I have known my wife for 10+ years and whenever I get her something, she will keep appreciating until I tell her it is ok, and she still make reference to it even after weeks, months . His wife is just ungrateful, put it at that , and stop demonizing all women
Well, thank God for that. But, of course you should know my post was referring to majority and not ALL of them. Take it from me, women in the majority are ungrateful beings.
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by emmy4uNME: 12:08am On Oct 04, 2022
Communicate it to her.... But I don't also know the kind of appreciation you are expecting.... You said when gets it, she's thankful and very happy or you want her to be thanking you everyday like yoruba people??
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by advanceDNA: 12:12am On Oct 04, 2022
Toktee:
God is not against it, it was apostle Paul who was not even married the brings the confusion.

U sure say God is not against divorce...??
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by advanceDNA: 12:14am On Oct 04, 2022
Ezepresido:
No be only your wife bro, my own is worst than ingratitude, she disrespects, insults me and show ingratitude in everything.

I take it as normal Nigerian lady character

Wait..na like this nigerian marriage be??
God save men from evil women oooo
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by advanceDNA: 12:16am On Oct 04, 2022
Danny50:
5years isn't late for you to run for your dear life.

U no just get time to dey check time.. grin
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by JustforMen: 12:19am On Oct 04, 2022
Rtk5:

Just do the barest minimum fir her.
She is mostly a narcissistic spoilt brat.

Give her zero, no extra care and gifts for a very long time...she go know the value one if she receive enough zeros.

2 Likes

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by braine(m): 12:30am On Oct 04, 2022
The bearest minimum is what she probably deserves. Dont overwork yourself to please her.

1 Like

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Mayflowa(m): 12:55am On Oct 04, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

My man, reduce the volume small, e too loud

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here

So many things happen in this world. I cannot believe someone with your handle would be disgusted by vulgarity!
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by purehustle101(m): 1:00am On Oct 04, 2022
[quote author=VeryWickedGoat post=117238115]But you were grinning and dancing on your wedding day because of kpekus that others will still shine with you.[/quote

Wicked boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? / Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? / Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.