Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

My Boss Said Something That Really Shocked Me Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss Said Something That Really Shocked Me Today (4436 Views)

Have You Ever Experienced A Mad Coincidence That Got You Really Shocked / I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. / She Said Something: My First Client as a PayPal Exchanger [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss Said Something That Really Shocked Me Today by Hollybratt(m): 9:20pm On Oct 03, 2022
At my place of work as an hotel receptionist
My boss called me and said:Do you know you are gay?
Me:How?
Boss:Don't you know you act like one of them?
Me:Anhhhhh mmmmm
Boss:But you guys are damn so beautiful
Me: cheesy
Are you thinking what am thinking

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boss Said Something That Really Shocked Me Today by Powerbandooo: 9:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
Hollybratt:

He go knack you for anus

23 Likes

Re: My Boss Said Something That Really Shocked Me Today by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
Powerbandooo:

He go knack you for anus
grin facts
Re: My Boss Said Something That Really Shocked Me Today by Honchoslim16(m): 9:33pm On Oct 03, 2022
Showin' me the titties, actin’ like a menace
Re: My Boss Said Something That Really Shocked Me Today by Cerebellum: 9:33pm On Oct 03, 2022
Normal normal, you be mumu

9 Likes

Re: My Boss Said Something That Really Shocked Me Today by Offpoint1: 9:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
You type like one though

10 Likes

Re: My Boss Said Something That Really Shocked Me Today by Sweetvie: 9:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
Hollybratt:
Lol... Are you interested in your boss?

5 Likes

Re: My Boss Said Something That Really Shocked Me Today by fman(m): 4:18am On Oct 04, 2022
Seems he was right about you!!

6 Likes

Re: My Boss Said Something That Really Shocked Me Today by Hollybratt(m): 5:21am On Oct 04, 2022
Cerebellum:
Even if you don't have sense, why not borrow from the little one your father have, attention seeker!

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Said Something That Really Shocked Me Today by Cabazieu: 5:42am On Oct 04, 2022
Gay alert, that man is in the same league with them?
Re: My Boss Said Something That Really Shocked Me Today by BurgundyBlue: 5:46am On Oct 04, 2022
abeg no vex o...e be like say your boss na gay or him don do ham before.... he sounds like he's engaged in it or had an experience?.....

MY ZIGGY IS OPEN FOR YOU...

SURREAL.....
Re: My Boss Said Something That Really Shocked Me Today by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 04, 2022
I'm just tired and overwhelmed with life. Everyday I'm inching towards depression and i can't help it, I keep having suicidal thoughts because I am having severe mental down. I wish things didn't turn this way for me....

I persevered, went through it all but I can't help my life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Said Something That Really Shocked Me Today by Nobody: 6:02am On Oct 04, 2022
Just be careful around him and don't ever honour any invitation outside work from him. He's obviously gay.
Re: My Boss Said Something That Really Shocked Me Today by falcon01: 6:10am On Oct 04, 2022
Hollybratt:
sounds like he wanna fùck you
Re: My Boss Said Something That Really Shocked Me Today by toujurs: 6:16am On Oct 04, 2022
Alot on this forum, are mentally deranged and depressed. Opening dumb thread. I think people needs to start paying to have access to this forum.
Re: My Boss Said Something That Really Shocked Me Today by DaInferno(m): 6:24am On Oct 04, 2022
Cerebellum:
Cerebellum:
I donate 1 bag of garri for these comments.
Nobody suppose look a real gee call am something else
Re: My Boss Said Something That Really Shocked Me Today by BusinessPlan22: 6:28am On Oct 04, 2022
LawMan44:
I'm just tired and overwhelmed with life. Everyday I'm inching towards depression and i can't help it, I keep having suicidal thoughts because I am having severe mental down. I wish things didn't turn this way for me....

Send me ur number

1 Like

Re: My Boss Said Something That Really Shocked Me Today by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 04, 2022
Ok

BusinessPlan22:

Send me ur number
Re: My Boss Said Something That Really Shocked Me Today by Slynation(m): 6:59am On Oct 04, 2022
Meaning your boss is a Bi, They will soon burst your ynash... grin grin it is just a matter of when.
Re: My Boss Said Something That Really Shocked Me Today by BigDawsNet: 7:54am On Oct 04, 2022
Hollybratt:

Normal normal, are you gay?

And if not... better start looking for jobs elsewhere... unless ur ass is about to be bursted
Re: My Boss Said Something That Really Shocked Me Today by Adekot: 9:35am On Oct 04, 2022
LawMan44:

What is the problem

1 Like

Re: My Boss Said Something That Really Shocked Me Today by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:37am On Oct 04, 2022
What is going on here?
Re: My Boss Said Something That Really Shocked Me Today by AnonDude2004: 9:37am On Oct 04, 2022
OP, do you have another job lined up somewhere? If not, be ready to spread your buttcheeks if you want to keep the one you have. grin
Re: My Boss Said Something That Really Shocked Me Today by Healthrelatedjo: 10:36am On Oct 04, 2022
There's a federal staff that has been on my matter since last yr, he's also a Reverend in anglican. I have been avoiding him since then.
Re: My Boss Said Something That Really Shocked Me Today by dnawah(m): 12:04pm On Oct 04, 2022
Hollybratt:
I cover ur anus with the blood

(1) (Reply)

Guys / My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail / Top Ten Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.