Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Have You Ever Experienced A Mad Coincidence That Got You Really Shocked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Experienced A Mad Coincidence That Got You Really Shocked (1398 Views)

My Boss Said Something That Really Shocked Me Today / Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? / Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Experienced A Mad Coincidence That Got You Really Shocked by Starz825(m): 4:04pm On Jan 17
First of all, a minute silence for those who lost their lives in the Explosion that happened last night in Ibadan. May their gentle souls rest in perfect peace.

Omoo my experience ...i was into NIN registration back in 2021/2022 when the thing be dey hot for street that time....

So one faithful day, a guy came in my station with his tracking ID to print out his main NIN slip...i attended to him, then he left...

i remembered he was putting on an orange shirt, blue jean and a brown bag on his back

An hour later, another guy came in for enquires ......looking at him, i was like did u forget anything??......he replied: No, that this was his first time here.....
i was just there looking like a fool that it cant be true.

Bro u were here an hour ago? He said No oo ....i was trying to argue with him......cos this guy was also putting on an orange shirt, Blue jean and a brown bag on his back....same face....same height ....same stature with the first dude........omoo...i nearly craze...

...i asked him of his name ....he Is Igbo , the first guy is Yoruba....omooo that day i was just so shocked say ...which kind thing be this...... was so flabbergasted

I believe those guys were separated at birth...they are definitely twins...jeeezz!!

Share your experience.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Mad Coincidence That Got You Really Shocked by Bluezy13(m): 4:18pm On Jan 17
2016, was seeing a girl in the university, met another girl during IT. I was dumbfounded on the exactness of similitude. The same face, same height, fair complexion, same shape of mouth and smile.
Was still doubting my discovery... thinking the girl was playing me. Later showed this new girl the pictures of my main girl. She was even surprised at herself..the other girl in the picture. Even the company staff were not left out. They kept passing the pictures on my phone round, expressing their surprise.

The only difference was in the voice. One's voice was deeper.
I ended up seeing both. Still talking to both.

Sometime ago, a girl was staying with me through a friend pending when she would get an accommodation. I got to find out her past life, her childhood experience, her philosophy of life, her character and emotional disposition, her taste...were exactly a replica of mine; we both speak the same (two) Nigerian languages.
Like, I literally saw myself in a female's body.
You know, like living with your own reflection.

But, she taught me how unadventurous life would be if I should end up marrying someone with the same character like myself.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Mad Coincidence That Got You Really Shocked by osmosis101(m): 4:43pm On Jan 17
A frnd fix a blind date and the babes phone off,d guy went to the spot already fixed and coincidentally talked to the babe elder sis and she said yes..the babe got to knw after a month of confirming my frnd pic on her 3310c..... 2go period though

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Mad Coincidence That Got You Really Shocked by Bwilliam(m): 5:03pm On Jan 17
Back in my Uni days, on my way back from class I met my roommate at the entrance of the hostel and I asked him where he was going. He said he was just going to buy something from one the shops at the bus park, that is close to the hostel.

After speaking with him at the entrance, I headed straight for our room which was like 45 second walk from where I met him. Imagine my surprise when I got to the room, and as I unlocked the door, the guy I just spoke with was on his bed, in his boxers brief and pressing his phone. He even casually greeted me "Guy, how far....My brain almost fried.

I just jejely turned around and walked out of the room, and went to one of my course mate's room to sleep.
Later when I came back to the room, he saw me and started laughing. I just asked him whether he got his witchcraft from his house or whether they recruited him in school.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Mad Coincidence That Got You Really Shocked by jackie111(m): 7:54pm On Jan 17
osmosis101:
A frnd fix a blind date and the babes phone off,d guy went to the spot already fixed and coincidentally talked to the babe elder sis and she said yes..the babe got to knw after a month of confirming my frnd pic on her 3310c..... 2go period though

Her sister has run her street.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Mad Coincidence That Got You Really Shocked by Starz825(m): 8:10pm On Jan 17
Bluezy13:
2016, was seeing a girl in the university, met another girl during IT. I was dumbfounded on the exactness of similitude. The same face, same height, fair complexion, same shape of mouth and smile.
Was still doubting my discovery... thinking the girl was playing me. Later showed this new girl the pictures of my main girl. She was even surprised at herself..the other girl in the picture. Even the company staff were not left out. They kept passing the pictures on my phone round, expressing their surprise.

Sometime ago, a girl was staying with me through a friend pending when she get an accommodation. I got to find out her past time, her childhood experience, her philosophy of life, her character and emotional disposition, her taste...were exactly a replica of mine; we both speak the same (two) Nigerian languages.

But, she taught how unadventurous life would be if I should end up marrying someone with the same character like myself.

Amazing experience

however I doubt if there's anything adventurous about marriage....

you could have been her best bet...
Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Mad Coincidence That Got You Really Shocked by Starz825(m): 8:13pm On Jan 17
osmosis101:

wow...
...it could even be a set-up sef
Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Mad Coincidence That Got You Really Shocked by Bluezy13(m): 8:17pm On Jan 17
Starz825:

Amazing experience

however I doubt if there's anything adventurous about marriage....

you could have been her best bet...

I have this I-don't-care attitude and I don't have a close relationship with my family members. I prefer being on my own and so on.
No way we will live together.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Mad Coincidence That Got You Really Shocked by CandidAdmin(m): 8:44pm On Jan 17
Hmmm let me think

Modified - Yeah, but they were twins tho.

One chatted me up that I should see her tomorrow before the event we were at closes. I got there and when I saw her, we began talking but I noticed we weren't vibing like the previous night, but we still bad a great talk tho. After much talking, I gave her the gift I wanted to give her and then stood up and left.

As I was about entering my dad's car. I saw her call my name. She started to accuse me of leaving without seeing her and not giving her a gift.
I was confused only for some minutes only for me to discover it was her twin sister I gave the gift and had a conversation.
They had the same features and for some reason wore the same outfit.
I mean I knew she had a twin sis but never expected the resemblance to be that top notch.
We haven't spoken in real life, so I had no clue.
For some reason, I felt like I was scammed.
Funny thing is I'm also a twin but my bro and I don't look much like each other.

Till today I can't tell the difference.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Mad Coincidence That Got You Really Shocked by ruggedtimi(m): 8:51pm On Jan 17
I was
Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Mad Coincidence That Got You Really Shocked by pointblank247(m): 9:37pm On Jan 17
Back in the days when radio tape was the in thing, I was listening to the radio as they played some nice tune. At a stage they started playing a Popular track by Phil Collins. It was a track I have heared so much so I didn't want to listen to it again for that day so I tuned another favourite radio station, lo and behold, they were playing the same song. I just weak.

Secondly, there was once a semi popular raggea musician from the East called Sam Teo. This guy looks almost exactly like me only that he was fairer in complexion. So one day at a raggea show in Lagos one man from the crowd was shouting Sam, Sam . I looked and he came and hugged me thinking that I was Sam Teo, the main problem was that my name was also Sam, this guy was mad at me because he thought I was denying my identity and brother when I was telling him that I was not Sam Teo.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Mad Coincidence That Got You Really Shocked by Zonefree(m): 11:40pm On Jan 17
Lies go full this thread.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Mad Coincidence That Got You Really Shocked by Mikespecialone(m): 1:55am On Jan 18
Bluezy13:

Sometime ago, a girl was staying with me through a friend pending when she would get an accommodation. I got to find out her past time, her childhood experience, her philosophy of life, her character and emotional disposition, her taste...were exactly a replica of mine; we both speak the same (two) Nigerian languages.

But, she taught me how unadventurous life would be if I should end up marrying someone with the same character like myself.

You found your lost rib and you lost it again
Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Mad Coincidence That Got You Really Shocked by Artiiclebeast: 4:07am On Jan 18
I was driving behind the two cars pictured. They were heading in different directions and unrelated.

I couldn't help but grab my phone to take a photo of their license plates.

Zoom in on the plates.

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Mad Coincidence That Got You Really Shocked by YoungLionken(m): 8:31am On Jan 18
None that I can think of, instead it's me. People always say I look like someone they know. Just few days ago here, a man pulled on the brakes and started calling a name I can't even remember now. I turned back and after few seconds, he told me I looked like someone he knew with his (supposed) wife nodding in agreement. He apologized and we exchanged pleasantries and he zoomed off...

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Mad Coincidence That Got You Really Shocked by Lannyjoe4u: 9:08am On Jan 18
Coming back

(1) (Reply)

Am Confused! / She Wants Twosome Or party Only- Help! / Sex And Women. Indecent Dressing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.