Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Nairalanders I Need Your Sincere Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders I Need Your Sincere Advice (745 Views)

Pls I Need A Sincere Advice On This. / My Sincere Advice To The Under 20’s, Those Below 30 / Teni: My Sincere Advice For You! 18+ (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders I Need Your Sincere Advice by Blupen(m): 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2022
The good news is that i got a job as a bar man but am still undergoing training, today was my first day it's a 3days training but the problem is that this job is risky it's a big place and they are understaffed imagine one bar man attending to more than 10 different people bro any short na for your head ooh, the job is risky, please advice me on what to do.......i don't even like the job but i don't want to remain jobless
Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Sincere Advice by diogo23: 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2022
You know with this job you can't have time for yourself
Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Sincere Advice by Abratech(m): 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
Quite the Job.. That is a risk

Go ahead with the Job is risky.

Life is a Risk man.

Keep the job and learn a Digital Skill today

Check my signature.
Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Sincere Advice by MITCHELL96: 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2022
Blupen:
The good news is that i got a job as a bar man but am still undergoing training, today was my first day it's a 3days training but the problem is that this job is risky it's a big place and they are understaffed imagine one bar man attending to more than 10 different people bro any short na for your head ooh, the job is risky, please advice me on what to do.......i don't even like the job but i don't want to remain jobless

Why not look for another work?

This work will f^ck up your mental health when you start having those shortages. And also, if you're not a smoker or an alcoholic person, avoid the job, things like this can tempt you to start smoking or drinking and otherwise, you know what I'm trying to say.
Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Sincere Advice by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
Blupen:

angry
Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Sincere Advice by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 03, 2022
Blupen:

...bro u simply tell them to que.....unless they cant read!!!!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Sincere Advice by gaby(m): 11:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
Blupen:

"Complaining is the worst form of failure before it even begins".

You never start work oh, but all you can see and focus on are the cons and negatives. With this sort of mindset, show me the space wey positivity and success wan take seat?

Right here, we have yet another one of the hydra-headed monsters crippling us as an economy and people.

Aside from an insensitive and roguish government with unfavourable policies to help businesses thrive, the next major evil to businesses in Nigeria particularly are people like this op.

Most employees in Nigeria are doing jobs they have zero passion for and could care less how their actions and inactions could ruin the businesses or companies they were employed to work for.

Each of us must have had an encounter with such employees that'd make you go asking " wowo, na force dem force this one come the work"?

OP, jejely leave that work before you use you lack of passion and negative vibes go ruin another man business because you dey find way to survive.

Abeg you in God's name...no be by force...

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Sincere Advice by Perfectskills01(m): 11:15pm On Oct 03, 2022
Blupen:

This is what happens when you are new in something. With time you will understand the system, manipulating it will become easy.
Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Sincere Advice by Nazgul: 11:48pm On Oct 03, 2022
Blupen:
Stop sounding like a failure and get creative...

Big bars are partronized by high spenders that's what keeps the bar running...

So whenever you notice high spenders, rush to them, hail them and politely ask that what they want, and I'll assure you that with time they'll start leaving tips for you which you can use to sort yourself out without having to spend your salary.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Sincere Advice by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 04, 2022
Honest advice: Quit the job.
Savage advice: You are mad for asking us a stupid question you could v answered yourself.
Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Sincere Advice by styno121: 12:37am On Oct 04, 2022
Nazgul:

Stop sounding like a failure and get creative...

Big bars are partronized by high spenders that's what keeps the bar running...

So whenever you notice high spenders, rush to them, hail them and politely ask that what they want, and I'll assure you that with time they'll start leaving tips for you which you can use to sort yourself out without having to spend your salary.
This is a bad advise, this shows no passion, if u work in a bar and focus your attention on big spenders, you will loose it. Others are watching and even your manager is watching. Treat people equally u don't no the capacity of the man that came to drink only one bottle...
Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Sincere Advice by Blupen(m): 6:25am On Oct 04, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Why not look for another work?

This work will f^ck up your mental health when you start having those shortages. And also, if you're not a smoker or an alcoholic person, avoid the job, things like this can tempt you to start smoking or drinking and otherwise, you know what I'm trying to say.
I think i will quit the job and look for a better job
Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Sincere Advice by MITCHELL96: 6:27am On Oct 04, 2022
Sweetplum:
Savage advice: You are mad for asking us a stupid question you could v answered yourself.

Hey! undecided
Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Sincere Advice by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 04, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Hey! undecided
Hey!
Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Sincere Advice by MITCHELL96: 6:31am On Oct 04, 2022
Sweetplum:

Hey!

How are you?

So you love football? grin
Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Sincere Advice by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 04, 2022
MITCHELL96:

How are you?

So you love football? grin
Sometimes I dey watch am
Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Sincere Advice by MITCHELL96: 6:48am On Oct 04, 2022
Sweetplum:

Sometimes I dey watch am

Nice, I'm impressed.
Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Sincere Advice by goodmike7: 6:51am On Oct 04, 2022
Sweetplum:

This untamed she goat is here again?
Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Sincere Advice by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 04, 2022
goodmike7:

This untamed she goat is here again?
He-goat what's up?
Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Sincere Advice by judedwriter(m): 7:35am On Oct 06, 2022
Life is risky!

Take the risk!

At the same time, be on the lookout for a better paying, saner job.

(1) (Reply)

Sincerely I Got Instant Erektion While Watching This Viral Tape For Just 5s / Look At What I Saw On HESGOAL.COM / Do You Have Someone To Rely On ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.