Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Do You Have Someone To Rely On ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have Someone To Rely On ? (749 Views)

Your Beauty Will Fade, Never Rely On It / I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess / Dont Rely On Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Someone To Rely On ? by Gift96: 6:07pm On Jan 20, 2023
I used to read how brothers or sisters assisted their siblings to pay school fees. Some assisted their siblings to start a business, receive encouragement or counseling when needed.

I used to read how brothers took their family members abroad. And help them to rise to become self-sufficient and then capable of raising the others behind them. Well that is what family is for.

Sometimes I used to think these stories are fictional. Maybe because I have no one to look up to Abroad or here in Nigeria.
When you don't have someone to call onto, the world feels so lonely and frustrating. The journey becomes extremely hard too.

Sometimes I really wish I could just say,
"God deey for me" in full confidence. But naa still person God go still send even if e dey for me true true. God no go come down from heaven.

Omo I really wish I had people I could look up to
Re: Do You Have Someone To Rely On ? by Babaken(m): 6:18pm On Jan 20, 2023
Yes is only God got my back.
Re: Do You Have Someone To Rely On ? by placeofallure(f): 6:23pm On Jan 20, 2023
Pity for you. Truly God shows up and showed out for us all, just believe.

I have two angels in human form though, my big sis and my husband.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Someone To Rely On ? by Intoboy(m): 6:36pm On Jan 20, 2023
Gift96:
I used to read how brothers or sisters assisted their siblings to pay school fees. Some assisted their siblings to start a business, receive encouragement or counseling when needed.

I used to read how brothers took their family members abroad. And help them to rise to become self-sufficient and then capable of raising the others behind them. Well that is what family is for.

Sometimes I used to think these stories are fictional. Maybe because I have no one to look up to Abroad or here in Nigeria.
When you don't have someone to call onto, the world feels so lonely and frustrating. The journey becomes extremely hard too.

"God deey for me" in full confidence. But naa still person God go still send even if e dey for me true true. God no go come down from heaven.

God sends people you don't know to help... families sometimes will turn you down.i am the only boy in a family of 7...my father is old and sick,my mom is old too,I won't let her stress herself at that age so I am in a bigger mess than you because I am not only alone av got choking responsibilities,I won't go in the streets and start crying neither will I go to the bank and Rob,I just have that believe that there's a reason I am the only boy,if I wasn't up to the task I wouldn't be the only son.Find your purpose and part,in no time you'll be happy you did it ALONE!
Re: Do You Have Someone To Rely On ? by Gift96: 8:23pm On Jan 20, 2023
placeofallure:
Pity for you. Truly God shows up and showed out for us all, just believe.

I have two angels in human form though, my big sis and my husband.
Just like I have said. God won't come down to earth to assist.
You are lucky, you have your big sis and husby as angels in human form. I am also praying for divine intervention in my life story.

The journey has been tough.
I have begged God to please show me mercy, luck and favour.
Re: Do You Have Someone To Rely On ? by Truvelisback(m): 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2023
I'm alone.
Re: Do You Have Someone To Rely On ? by yrhuhfy113: 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2023
Gift96:

Stop hoping to have people to look up to. LOOK UP TO GOD.... He has alot to tell you... then you need to spend time hearing his voice... either in your christian way or other wise.... then life will open up for you with just ONE VOICE FROM GOD.
Re: Do You Have Someone To Rely On ? by BetterPoison: 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
no one to rely on o. no one except God and
Re: Do You Have Someone To Rely On ? by pansophist(m): 12:54am On Jan 22, 2023
Gift96:

When you don't have someone to call onto, the world feels so lonely and frustrating. The journey becomes extremely hard too. Omo I really wish I had people I could look up to

This is usually the job of parents, to unify, solidify and strengthen the bonds of siblings when they were young. I found it really strange when siblings who should be their own best allies are more of cat and rat, and can't even help each other to launch ahead.

Lots of parents just gave birth to kids, without the follow-up work for love and care to flourish. This is the root cause. If I have any single problem in this life, the first people I call are my family, and they will carry the problem on their heads as if it's theirs, and vice versa.

I see lots of people suffer for no reason, and the root cause is the family they came from. From daddy issues, to mummy issues, and not feeling loved, which makes one join bad gangs, enter prostitution, and look for love and warmth in the wrong places.

It is not a coincidence that the perpetrators of the most violent crimes and prison populations are filled with people from single-parent homes. Being a father/mother is biological, but being a dad/mum is where heroism lies.

22 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Do You Have Someone To Rely On ? by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:03am On Jan 22, 2023
Some of us sha,all we have is ourselves.
Seems manna has no place in our dictionary.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Do You Have Someone To Rely On ? by Divoc19(f): 8:02am On Jan 22, 2023
I don't have. Some of us are not just lucky
Re: Do You Have Someone To Rely On ? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 22, 2023
I understand your plight but you are beginning to sound entitled, like you expect people to always help you, that’s a parasitic mindset..don’t rely on nobody, get on your grind and chase that money desperately, shit will be definitely get better for you..believe
Re: Do You Have Someone To Rely On ? by toujurs: 2:40pm On Jan 22, 2023
Givers never lack, if you are selfish. Grace can't locate a giver to you. Give and you shall be given. If not, you Will meet transactional helpers.
Re: Do You Have Someone To Rely On ? by Gerrard59(m): 5:33am On Aug 08, 2023
pansophist:

This is usually the job of parents, to unify, solidify and strengthen the bonds of siblings when they were young. I found it really strange when siblings who should be their own best allies are more of cat and rat, and can't even help each other to launch ahead.

Lots of parents just gave birth to kids, without the follow-up work for love and care to flourish. This is the root cause. If I have any single problem in this life, the first people I call are my family, and they will carry the problem on their heads as if it's theirs, and vice versa.

I see lots of people suffer for no reason, and the root cause is the family they came from. From daddy issues, to mummy issues, and not feeling loved, which makes one join bad gangs, enter prostitution, and look for love and warmth in the wrong places.

It is not a coincidence that the perpetrators of the most violent crimes and prison populations are filled with people from single-parent homes. Being a father/mother is biological, but being a dad/mum is where heroism lies.

To add, in most societies even in the rich world, the highest poverty rates tend to come from single parent homes, especially single mothers. Also, it is why statistics all over the world prove that the best outcome for children (education, financial, physical and mental health) are those from two-parenthouseholds.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Someone To Rely On ? by Gerrard59(m): 5:40am On Aug 08, 2023
Merch:
I understand your plight but you are beginning to sound entitled, like you expect people to always help you, that’s a parasitic mindset..don’t rely on nobody, get on your grind and chase that money desperately, shit will be definitely get better for you..believe

Which is why OP wished there were people like siblings who could help. In my books, the entitlement comes if the persons who could help are extended relatives, but I feel entitled and obligated to seek help from, and assist my siblings.

Regarding not relying on people, hitherto I used to think so, but life has shown me that we need people to assist us when the going gets tough. Some people have relied on my assistance to move to the next stage of their lives and ditto myself.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Someone To Rely On ? by Nobody: 5:52am On Aug 08, 2023
Try and Belong to and be active in a church that serves God genuinely and takes felowship amongst menbers seriously. like living faith church. you wil be glad you did cos your life wil definetely improve significantly. stay blessd
Re: Do You Have Someone To Rely On ? by praz001(m): 10:18am On Aug 08, 2023
Yes....

I have only JESUS..
Re: Do You Have Someone To Rely On ? by pansophist(m): 10:42am On Aug 08, 2023
Gerrard59:

To add, in most societies even in the rich world, the highest poverty rates tend to come from single parent homes, especially single mothers.

Also, it is why statistics all over the world prove that the best outcome for children (education, financial, physical and mental health) are those from two-parenthouseholds.

It's everywhere. A child that didn't experienced parental and societal warmth will not have such warmth in him/her. He will rather burn that society just to feel it's warmth.

Societal warmth can only be experienced through the parents. For example an orphan will see society differently than let's say, a child of a middle-class family.

So if a child is denied parental warmth, then the society will deny that child societal warmth. On a national scale, if a country treats it's citizens like slaves (eg Nigeria), other countries won't want them.

Charity begins at home.

Some of the vilest, vindictive, ruthless people I've seen are those without parental warmth. I know it's cool to assume that victims are innocent (eg a cripple man is a good man), but no, my experience doesn't affirm that.

People who are given the short stick in life will employ any method possible to climb ahead, and morality is not a consideration, it's more of a convenience to manipulate their way in.

So when the family system of any society is jeopardized, that society is in trouble. The citizens will destroy the country themselves just by being alive.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Make Mistake In Marriage / I Need Your Advice Romancelanders / Finally Exposed ! Find Out The No 1 Secret To Make Any Woman Cum In 8 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.