Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You (32893 Views)

Need A Job? Let Employers Be Able To Find You Online! / Let's Help You Get A Job!! / If U Are Looking For Job, Get This App It Was Helpful To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by jikoko(m): 9:59am On Oct 08, 2022
B sc in computer science/second class lower...
7 years experience in facilities manager/supervisor,project supervisor..
Reside in Abuja...

SMJay:
If you are looking for a job,

I want to help you.

I have a great network.

Post below what you are looking for in this format
Degree/qualifications
Years of Experience
Professional certification
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Threesha(f): 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2022
jikoko:
B sc in computer science/second class lower...
7 years experience in facilities manager/supervisor,project supervisor..
Reside in Abuja...

Please anyone that can teach Geography and PHE in a Private Secondary School in Woji, Port Harcourt, should chat me up on this number (07065718680). Thank you.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Threesha(f): 3:07pm On Oct 09, 2022
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time

Required Skills
• Strong proficiency with spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel), financial modelling, business valuation, financial due diligence, market/research and financial analysis.

Academic/Professional Requirements
• First degree in any discipline (minimum 2nd Class Upper)
• 3 Years relevant work experience
• Professional certification in accounting or finance - ACCA, ACA, CFA or CIMA
• A master’s degree in finance (M.Sc.) or business administration (MBA) would be an added advantage

Send CV to careers@wizerconsulting.com
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Threesha(f): 3:08pm On Oct 09, 2022
Accounting Intern

Responsibilities
Shadowing members of the accounting department as they perform their duties.
Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
Working with bookkeeping software(s).
Handling sensitive and confidential information with honesty and integrity.
Learning how to work as part of the accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
Taking on additional tasks, projects or courses to learn more about accounting and office operations.

Requirements
Must be a recent graduate with 0-1 year of working experience
Corp members are encouraged to apply.
Must be resident in Ibadan, Oyo state
Satisfactory completion of introductory accounting courses and a basic understanding of accounting and financial principle
Aptitude for math, proficiency with computer usage.

Deadline: 11th October, 2022

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their cover letter and CV to: leverageseedslimited@gmail.com with a copy to dare@leverageseeds.com using “Accounting Intern” as the subject of the e-mail.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Threesha(f): 3:08pm On Oct 09, 2022
vacancy for HR Associate for a tech company based in Lagos

Minimum 2years HR experience

Pay is 200k net

Mostly remote.

Resumes should be sent to victoria@thecareerhive.com
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Threesha(f): 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
If they ask me to moderate a debate among Obi, Atiku and Tinubu, I will give them the 2023 budget- and then give them 10 minutes to return with an answer! Lol. If you are a startup looking for funds in any bank and your numbers look like the , you will not pass our first phase.

Largely, under this financial spending regime, you have really nothing to leverage or compound because you are trapped! A personnel cost that much must at least generate 10x its value if you have a productivity mantra in that company. Then, the debts must be dealt with.

Fellow Citizens, make the 2023 election work for Nigeria. #VOTE

I don’t know if I’m being a tad over the top here but given the socio-economic context of the average Nigerian—the amount spent on Personnel Cost is evil. There’s no other way to describe it.

In the middle of all of this skewed expenditure and budgeting, we are yet to find out who is culpable for looting 700,000 crude barrel every day. Match that with the cost of barrel and see foe yourself what we've been loosing annually since 2015.

Can we still hold an argument that Nigeria is poor with all of these excesses, leaks and porosity?

Somethings are outright scary. How did we service domestic debts for 2 trillion instead of negotiating repayments? Personnel costs are crazy, with a council for Islamic studies claiming 5,000 personnel gulping 8 billion you can understand where we are headed!

�� in other words, Nigeria is a failed startup. Sadly, this is true but we can redeem Nigeria in 2023 by voting in a better CEO to run it.

Sadly enough, 80% of the population doesn't understand this chat. And they will decide the winner. The 20% who know don't vote and they don't bother to educate people. The work is beyond 2023. Most people don't understand that there's a problem.

The President presented his final budget for his administration on Friday October 7th. A record N20.5 Trillion Budget. Which he would preside over for five months.
Being an Act of Parliament for 2023, how would the Presidential Candidates not only cover the deficit but effectively implement this budget in the face of humongous challenges facing the economy.

Kindly interrogate the current budget.

A record N20.5 Trillion Budget. N5 Trillion on Capital expenditure.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by delvo90: 7:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
Thank you so much for this. Please am writing this on behalf of my husband.
He's a graduate of Architecture with years of experience in superb designing and construction supervision. He recently lost a job, please kindly help.
Location is Calabar, Crossriver State.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Threesha(f): 6:13am On Oct 10, 2022
delvo90:
Thank you so much for this. Please am writing this on behalf of my husband.
He's a graduate of Architecture with years of experience in superb designing and construction supervision. He recently lost a job, please kindly help.
Location is Calabar, Crossriver State.
Job Title: Area Coordinator

Job Summary

The candidate shall manage the Port Harcourt office including the South South and South East region.

Requirements

Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with 2 - 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2022.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: talent@terawork.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Threesha(f): 6:15am On Oct 10, 2022
ChyArinze:

B.A in English Language
I graduated 2021 and I just rounded off the NYSC Scheme

4 months as an office secretary.
1 year as a teacher
9 months as a social Media Manager

Certification in Public Speaking, product Management and soft skills
Jobs that will always be relevant and most can be done from anywhere in the world!

Go for that extra skill and you would be glad you did!
Scrum Master
Product Manager
project management (Just hired someone in Canada to deliver an urgent task for my org)
Business Analyst
developer
Graphic Designing
Digital marketer
Social media manager
WordPress developer
User researcher
UI/UX designer
Language( french, Spanish, mandarin) and become a translator
copywriter
virtual assistant
Data Analyst
Brand influencing

Health care jobs (physical)
There are dozens of jobs that will always be relevant now and in the future. Search them out online.
Upskill. remain relevant.
Gazillion free training and online support for most of the above listed.
Goodluck folks.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Threesha(f): 6:16am On Oct 10, 2022
MALIGNANTHost:

Please I am about to start my CIPM
With this news I'm scared
What am I to do to pass sir
An individual member who is passionate, intelligent, detailed oriented and willing to start a career in HR and has a background study in HRM is urgently needed.

Role: HR Intern
Industry: Automobile

What is required for the role?
• B.Sc in Human Resources Management or related courses
• No basic or prior HR experience is required
• Must have concluded his/her 3 weeks orientation camp as at the time of applying for this position.

Interested applicants should apply using the link below
https://chat(.)whatsapp(.)com/KpluHWi5lh17IjMUzAaTUi
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Thirtyrockers: 6:29am On Oct 10, 2022
Degree: Agricultural Engineering
12 years experience in human relations customer service representative and sales
Certification: safety and control

Please I just need professional guidance on how to successfully relocate to Canada... help me
WhatsApp....07066207676
Be it getting a job or through schooling �.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by shigo20(m): 6:41am On Oct 10, 2022
Threesha:
An individual member who is passionate, intelligent, detailed oriented and willing to start a career in HR and has a background study in HRM is urgently needed.

Role: HR Intern
Industry: Automobile

What is required for the role?
• B.Sc in Human Resources Management or related courses
• No basic or prior HR experience is required
• Must have concluded his/her 3 weeks orientation camp as at the time of applying for this position.

Interested applicants should apply using the link below
https://chat(.)whatsapp(.)com/KpluHWi5lh17IjMUzAaTUi
Am willing to go for this and hope it doesn't have age restrictions and the link is not opening

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Dolan: 6:54am On Oct 10, 2022
I’m a graduate of Animal Science even with an M.Sc currently working as a Technical Support Officer but need a new job position as the current job is not financially ok for me to take care of my family. Any necessary assistance from anyone please

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Threesha(f): 7:03am On Oct 10, 2022
shigo20:
Am willing to go for this and hope it doesn't have age restrictions and the link is not opening
Remove the brackets
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Threesha(f): 7:04am On Oct 10, 2022
Dolan:
I’m a graduate of Animal Science even with an M.Sc currently working as a Technical Support Officer but need a new job position as the current job is not financially ok for me to take care of my family. Any necessary assistance from anyone please
Use that one to maintain
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by shigo20(m): 7:21am On Oct 10, 2022
Threesha:
Remove the brackets
I'm not a corp member. I passed out from the scheme in April but would be willing to go for this

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Glowqueen3(f): 9:08am On Oct 10, 2022
I am a graduate of masscommunication, l need a Oap job,l can also teach English language and literature.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Movichabiodun(m): 9:14am On Oct 10, 2022
AYODEJI4LOVE:
Degree/qualifications: Bachelor of Technology: Computer Engineering
Years of Experience: 5 years experience in IT Support
Professional certification:Introduction to python programming language, Training certificate on CCNA

Download indeed app. There are lots of remote works you could have applied for with this your experiences and certificate
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Threesha(f): 8:36pm On Oct 10, 2022
5 things to do to be able leave an impression on social media

1. Consistency:

One thing you should not take for granted is the Importance of being consistent. No one would remember you if you don’t show up. Show up everyday. It may be a comment, a share or a post.

2. Be Impressionable:

Your goal is to leave an impression on people. You would not be remembered if you are not able to make people remember you. Seems clinchè right? Focus on being impressionable.

3. Develop your own unique style:

I guess this will contribute massively to your success.
People enjoyed your distinct ‘screenshots’ �
Ensure you find your own unique style of communication. Works wonders.

4. Being able to relate well with others:

This is why SM users are called connections. You should develop the ability to relate well with others. Be quick to send that message. Be quick to share that congratulations. Relati

5. Being relatable:

People can’t connect well with you if you are not relatable. If they can’t relate to you as a person, you would find you lose relevance. Be willing to be vulnerable, but don’t forget to be professional. Don’t put things that can affect your own career growth.

This is not necessarily conclusive but they are the identifiable factors that contributed massively to your growth and getting an OAP job.

I hope this helps you as you grow
Glowqueen3:
I am a graduate of masscommunication, l need a Oap job,l can also teach English language and literature.
Google radio and TV stations in your area
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Threesha(f): 8:36pm On Oct 10, 2022
Job Position: Human Resource Officer (Female)
Job Location: Sango-Ota, Ogun / Ikeja, Lagos

Job Description
Identify the sources for prospective candidates through recruitment, selection, and placement
Create a clear awareness of the vision and mission statement of the organization alongside the organization`s policies
Maintain pay plans and other fringe benefit programs.
Report to management by creating clear and concise reports and provide decision support through HR metrics
Nurture a positive working environment
Handle workplace investigation, disciplinary, and termination procedures.
Resolve conflict through positive and professional mediation.
Maintain and report on health and safety compliance
Maintain a smooth onboarding process
Create a strategic asset through training and development, counseling, and coaching of employees to enhance manpower skills and improve productivity.
Develop a procedure that guides all administrative responsibilities e.g. promotion, relocation, discipline, performance improvement, unwanted intimacies, Absenteeism, lateness, bullying, racial diversity, and so on.
Ensure that workers stay productive and engaged.

Requirements
Candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor's Degree with 2 - 3 years of work experience.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and Cover Letters to: virginbeautyind.hr@gmail.com using the Job position as the subject of the email.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Billgatessecond: 8:40pm On Oct 10, 2022
SMJay:

I want to help you.

I have a great network.

Degree/qualifications
Years of Experience

Waiter
4years experience

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Billgatessecond: 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2022
SMJay:

I want to help you.

I have a great network.

Degree/qualifications
Years of Experience

Hello please I need a job as a waiter on the island . It could be a bar , restaurant or hotel I would be glad if you can connect me . I have a 4 yrs working experience.

Watap

0. 8. 1 .0. 4 .0 . 6. 2. 7. 6. 9.
Thanks

I spelt watap like that for a reason.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Mimienudles(f): 9:20pm On Oct 10, 2022
SMJay:

I want to help you.

I have a great network.

Degree/qualifications
Years of Experience

B.ed Business Education
1 year teaching experience.
Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Threesha(f): 6:19am On Oct 11, 2022
Mimienudles:

B.ed Business Education
1 year teaching experience.
Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria.
What's your location?
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Threesha(f): 6:19am On Oct 11, 2022
In the short run, your technical skills get you into the door.

In the long run, your soft skills keep you going.

Here are 3 crucial soft skills you should focus on learning early:

1. Art of Negotiating
2. Ability to form vital relationships
3. Ability to stand for yourself

I am certain I missed some crucial others. Could you mention them?
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Threesha(f): 6:20am On Oct 11, 2022
ARE YOU THE ACCOUNTS OFFICER WE ARE LOOKING FOR?*

*A bit about our client:*
Our client is a reputable Power Engineering firm, providing technical support services to clients across different sectors within Nigeria and Africa.

The business is transitioning to the next phase, accelerating growth and expansion, having been in existence for over a decade now. This development has necessitated the recruitment of an experienced *Accounts Officer* whose role in this transition is crucial.

*What you will be doing:*
- Oversee day-to-day operations for the accounts department, assign weekly performance goals, and ensure completion across board.
- Develop, implement, and maintain budgetary and resource allocation plans
- Thorough knowledge of accounting procedures with proven knowledge of auditing standards, procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- Prepare monthly reports to analyse financial health and give objective advice identifying loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Provide auditors with all records, documents, and files about VAT returns, VAT settlements, and transactional data

*Who will be successful in this role?*
Someone who has proven experience in building an Accounts department from the scratch, someone who is excellent at stakeholder management and has played a major role in achieving the financial plans/goals of an organization.

*In our perfect world, you have:*
- A minimum of 3years experience as an Account Officer
- A 1st degree from a recognized higher institution.
- Professional certification
- Proficiency in the use of Ms suite especially Ms Excel.
- Good leadership ability & emotional intelligence.
- Financial reporting skills with working knowledge of industry's operational practices.

*This is a full-time employment and Your REWARD (salary) is Attractive*�

The job location is Lagos - Lekki/Ajah

For ease of commuting, it is important that the ideal candidate resides within Lekki/Ajah axis.

If this sounds like your ideal job, please send your cv to careers@celectprimehclltd.com , using “Accounts Officer” as subject of email.

Deadline: October 12 2022
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Threesha(f): 6:21am On Oct 11, 2022
Position* : Head, HR & Admin

*Location* : Lekki Phase 1

*Salary* : N300k net monthly

*Industry:* Healthcare

*Experience Level* :4 - 7 years extensive knowledge as a HR Generalist

*Resumption:* Willing and able to resume within 2 weeks will be fantastic!

Pls share CV via : nikeadebambo@clearviewhospitalng.com;
Clearviewhospitalhr@gmail.com

Email address with Heading : *HEAD, HR & ADMIN*
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Threesha(f): 6:23am On Oct 11, 2022
Account Manager
Job Type: On-site

Send your cv to careers@aureole.ng using the job as subject of the mail to apply.

Smart Graduate PA

Aged between 25 - 40

Must be a self starter, well motivated personality and be able to think ahead and organize business activities independently. Reports to CEO and must be conversant with basic tools such as Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point.

Must also exude confidence and be a good communicator capable of representing the business by himself/herself.

Opportunities for growth exist. Must be prepared for travels as well.

Send CV to Jamestanonline@gmail.com using the PA as subject of your mail
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Threesha(f): 6:26am On Oct 11, 2022
We are Hiring !!! FIELD LOAN SALES OFFICER

Qualification: O Level and ND.

Exp.0-2 year experience

To apply*, send your CV to info@feghas.com using the job title as subject of your mail
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Threesha(f): 6:29am On Oct 11, 2022
Junior Accountant

Job Summary

The Junior Accountant will provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
Preparing financial statements and reporting are a large part of the junior accountant’s day-to-day work. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
Job Responsibilities

Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
Update accounts payable and performs reconciliations
Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
Assist with reviewing expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
Assist with other accounting projects
Any other duty assigned
Job Requirements

Education: A Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or any closely related field from a reputable University.
2-3 years of experience in a related
Extensive knowledge of accounting principles and software.
Job Competence and Skill:

Punctual, reliable and must have vital communication skill
Knowledge of MS Office, QuickBooks, and Excel
Able to work in a team and produce quality output under tight deadlines
Strong verbal and oral communication skills
Self-motivated and strong analytical skills
Attention to detail, prioritization skills and time management
Quick learner with a positive attitude
Database experience and strong expertise in financial concepts, practices, and procedures
Commitment to the charter school movement and the mission and vision of the league
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: recruitment@rolemodelschool.com using the Job Title as the subject of the ma
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Threesha(f): 6:30am On Oct 11, 2022
JOB DESCRIPTION OF AN ACCOUNTANT FOR THE HOTEL MUST LIVE IN LAGOS

Job brief

We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.

Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.

Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.

Responsibilities

Manage all accounting transactions
Prepare budget forecasts
Publish financial statements in time
Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
Ensure timely bank payments
Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
Audit financial transactions and documents
Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
Comply with financial policies and regulations
Controlling the payroll
Producing an accurate set of month-end accounts, with comparisons to forecasts and previous periods
Preparing profit and loss accounts and the balance sheet for senior management
Assisting in preparing budgets and business planning, including projected room revenue
Reconciling bank statements
Ensuring legislation is followed regarding VAT and PAYE
Chasing late payments, reporting bad debts and keeping a careful eye on the cash flow
Requirements and skills

Accountancy skills, ideally honed in a hospitality environment
IT knowledge, as transactions are usually done through computerized systems, electronic cash tills and so on
Data processing skills, including spreadsheet packages
Analytical and communication skills
Unmatched attention to detail as you’ll be preparing detailed financial information for senior management
Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
Hands-on experience with Hotel accounting software ,Advanced MS Excel skills including VLOOKUP and pivot tables
Experience with general ledger functions
Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: recruitments@greengatesgroup.com using the position as subject of email.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Threesha(f): 6:36am On Oct 11, 2022
Job Summary & Responsibilities

Provide management and financial accounting support for the organization which includes taking responsibility for the entries on the general ledger
Develop and maintain relationships with key partners including banks, stakeholders, suppliers etc.
Monitor and resolve bank issues including fee anomalies and check differences.
Manage all accounting related functions for assigned projects.
Manage invoices, payments, and compliance for assigned projects.
Have an understanding of compliance requirements for assigned projects.
Run monthly accounting meetings with the construction/project management team to review upcoming projections/billings
Investigate the project variances and submit these variance reports to the management
Create and submit government reports and tax returns related to the construction project
Ensure a smooth cash flow by auditing, generating, and sending invoices promptly
Requirements

Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Banking & Finance
Must be chartered
5 years experience of progressive accounting experience
Experience in job cost accounting and financial reporting
Experience on Construction Management
Extensive experience with QuickBooks and any other relevant accounting softwares
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: nadrecruitmentng@gmail.com using the position as subject of email.
Princelarry304:
HND Accountancy
MBA
Chartered Economist
Financial Analyst
15Years Cognate Experience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? / 5 Best Cities To Search For Employmeny In Nigeria / How Many Megabites Are In 1 Gigabite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.