Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You (32900 Views)

Need A Job? Let Employers Be Able To Find You Online! / Let's Help You Get A Job!! / If U Are Looking For Job, Get This App It Was Helpful To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Threesha(f): 6:38am On Oct 11, 2022
Accounting officer
Skypeaceconsult:
Degree/qualifications: Bsc Banking & Finance/ MSc Business Administration
Years of Experience: 9 years As HR Office Assistant,supply chain & Logistics management
Qualifications and Job Experience

B.Sc / HND in Accounting
At least two (2) years (Post NYSC) working experience
Possession of Audit experience/student membership of ICAN/ANAN would be of added advantage
Good interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters and CV to:
The Hon. Secretary,
IBB International Golf And Country Club,
41 Udi Hill, Off Aso Drive, Maitama,
P.O. Box 6935, Wuse,
Abuja.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Threesha(f): 6:42am On Oct 11, 2022
Kennybus:
OND in Accounting (HND IN VIEW)
6 years Experience
Admin Officer/Accounting
Job Brief

We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
Responsibilities

Manage all accounting transactions
Prepare budget forecasts
Publish financial statements in time
Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
Ensure timely bank payments
Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
Audit financial transactions and documents
Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
Comply with financial policies and regulations.
Requirements

B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or any relevant Degree
2 - 6 years work experience.
Work experience as an Accountant
Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
Hands-on experience with modern accounting software
Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
Experience with general ledger functions
Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: jobs@kreateng.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 9:34am On Oct 11, 2022
Movichabiodun:

Download indeed app. There are lots of remote works you could have applied for with this your experiences and certificate

thanks boss
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Mimienudles(f): 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2022
Threesha:
What's your location?

Port Harcourt

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Threesha(f): 6:45am On Oct 12, 2022
An IT Personnel is urgently needed for an employment in a training organisation.
For interested applicant , send CV to
Info@reskillliferesources.co.ng
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by DaBogu: 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2022
Position: Chartered Accountant
Remuneration: N300,000 - N400,000 net.

This client is an investment firm focused on African and Black-led startups.

Some of their portfolio members include companies like Bamboo, and Green Africa Airlines just to name a few.

They are looking for an accountant to support, manage and report on financial data for the organization.

Interested in this? Please send your CV to skylamky1@gmail.com.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by DaBogu: 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2022
We urgently looking to hire an HR/Admin Officer for one of our clients in the Real Estate industry
Minimum of 3 years experience
Budget: N150,000-170,000
Kindly send CVs to oyindamola@pivotageconsulting.com.
#hr
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by DaBogu: 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
Graphic designer needed URGENTLY send portfolio to james7peter777@gmail.com
MUST be resident in Ikotun
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by DaBogu: 4:37pm On Oct 12, 2022
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES.
1. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER AT C24 LIMITED
BSC/HND Minimum of 2.2 in Business Administration
0 - 1 year experience as a sales or business development officer.
Marketing Skills
Decision-making skills
Organizational skills
Analytical skills
Prioritization skills
Excellent communication skills
Keen eye for detail
Creativity
Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
Employee location (preferably): Ikeja, Ogba, Berger, Iyanapaja, Ketu, Oshodi and environs.
Send CV: careers@c24.com.ng
2. BRANDING AND COMMUNICATION OFFICER AT C24 CAPITAL LIMITED
BSC/HND Minimum of 2.2 in Business Administration or related Social Science Courses
1- 2 year experience as a sales or business development officer.
Must be very good with Graphic Design and Video Creation.
Must have SEO Skills
Must Digital Marketing Skills
Must have Marketing Skills
Decision-making skills
Organizational skills
Analytical skills
Prioritization skills
Keen eye for detail
Creativity
3. GRAPHICS DESIGNER
OND or HND
Minimum of 1 year as a graphic designer
Must be very good with graphic designing
Must have keen eye for details
Must be very creative with graphics.
Location is Ikeja.
4. WEB DEVELOPER
Graduate of Computer Science, Electrical Electronic Engineering and other Engineering Courses.
At least 2 years’ experience as a programmer.
Duties & Responsibilities:
This candidate must have the ability to do the following:
• HTML, HTML5, CSS, JavaScript, PHP, jQuery and other relevant web design coding/scripting languages
• Create and test applications for websites
• Present design specs
• Work with graphics and other designers
• Troubleshoot website problems
• Maintain and update websites
• Monitor website traffic
• Stay up-to-date on technology.
• Integrate APIs
• Be conversant with PHP framework like Laravel.
• Knowledge of desktop graphics by using CorelDraw, Adobe suite etc. will be an added advantage.
Skills & Competencies
In addition to the technical skills necessary for the job, the candidate must be
• Detail-oriented
• Self-motivated
• Problem-solving
• Good under pressure.
• Able to juggle multiple tasks at once.
5. DRIVER:
We are looking for a Driver in our company.
Requirements/Qualifications:
1. Driver’s License (Expiration date must be at least 1 year from now)
2. Maximum OND holder.
3. At least 3 years’ experience as a corporate Driver.
4. Must know all the major roads in Lagos.
Employee location (preferably): Ikeja, Ogba, Berger, Iyanapaja, Ketu, Oshodi and environs.
Salary: N50,000
Send CV: careers@c24.com.ng or Whatsapp 08135673084
6. ACCOUNT OFFICER AT C24 LIMITED
BSC/HND Minimum of 2.2 in Accounts
1 year experience as an Account officer.
Decision-making skills
Organizational skills
Analytical skills
Prioritization skills
Keen eye for detail
Creativity
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF CV IS 21st of October 2022.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by DaBogu: 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2022
A male teacher needed URGENTLY in Ikotun
Basic 4
Basic 6
NCE/OND/HND/B.Ed/B.sc
Call Stephen 0903 435 4760
Pay is =N=40,000
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by SmileDance(f): 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
DaBogu:
We urgently looking to hire an HR/Admin Officer for one of our clients in the Real Estate industry
Minimum of 3 years experience
Budget: N150,000-170,000
Kindly send CVs to oyindamola@pivotageconsulting.com.
#hr
location please
Make we for no waste our time

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by DaBogu: 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2022
Apply if you are qualified
SmileDance:
location please
Make we for no waste our time
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by cfree14(m): 6:49pm On Oct 12, 2022
SMJay:
If you are looking for a job,

I want to help you.

I have a great network.

Post below what you are looking for in this format
Degree/qualifications
Years of Experience
Professional certification
Hello sir, please try and look for vacancies in Port Harcourt as well. Tnk u very much for ur work

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by ABBOLAJJI81: 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
SMJay:
If you are looking for a job,

I want to help you.

I have a great network.

Post below what you are looking for in this format
Degree/qualifications
Years of Experience
Professional certification
B.sc Accounting
7 years experience in Finance/Accounts section of Manufacturing/FMCG company
ACA(in view)

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by DaBogu: 6:00am On Oct 13, 2022
I don’t care whether you come into the office at 8 am.
I don’t care if you choose to work from home or not.
I don’t care if you work from the garage while they fix your car.
I hired you for a job and I trust you to get it done. Just let me know what you need from me to be successful in your role. And I will show up for you.

Life happens!
You don’t need to justify to me why you need a day off.
You don’t need to explain how sick your child is to leave early.
You don’t need to apologize for having a personal life.
Yes, I care about results but I also care about you. We are all human and we are all adults. I lead people. I don’t run an adult daycare center.

My advice for anyone hiring:
1. Select the right people.
2. Agree on deliverables (be crystal clear).
3. Provide proper tools and support.
4. Get out of their way.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by DaBogu: 6:02am On Oct 13, 2022
Currently hiring!

Job role: Graduate accountant

Less than 2 years experience

Job Description

The Graduate Accountant will be responsible for providing accounthing, book keeping and tax compliance support.

Requirements

Minimum of B.Sc/ HND in Accounting/ Finance-related discipline.

Professional Certification is an added advantage.

Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word.

Knowledge of accounting software will be added advantage

Must have completed NYSC.

A fast learner, team player, with strong attention to detail and interpersonal skills

Interested candidates can send their CVs to chidinma.pwconsult@gmail.com
ABBOLAJJI81:

B.sc Accounting
7 years experience in Finance/Accounts section of Manufacturing/FMCG company
ACA(in view)
Job Title: Accountant
Salary: N100,000
Experience: 2- 3 years

We are looking to hire an Accountant for our client, a kitchen brand located in Yaba, Lagos.

Job Responsibilities
• Keep accurate and documented records of the company’s financial transactions and collate these for auditing.
• Maintain financial security through strict implementation of internal controls.
• Collect financial data; preparing balance sheet, and profit and loss statement.
• Provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data and report for decision-making.
• Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by analyzing account information.
• Keep track of all sales & outstanding payments and escalate to the Business Director.
• Manage petty cash and disburse funds for day-to-day operations of the company in line with established account policies and procedures.
• Recommend financial actions by summarizing the company’s current financial status periodically.
• Maintain accounting, inventory, and purchase control by preparing policies and procedures.
• Drive compliance to all regulatory compliance and remit all statutory payments as and when due.
• Prepare vendor/supplier/petty cash payment by verifying documentation and requesting disbursement.
• Carry out periodic inventory reconciliations in collaboration with the Procurement Officer & Inventory Officer.
• Make payment runs to suppliers and vendors.
• Create forms & templates for documentation of financial transactions and use these in updating finance operations records.
• Prepare monthly management reports not limited to income statement, balance sheet, statement of cash flow.
Requirements
• BSc Accounting, Finance, or Economics from a reputable institution.
• Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
• Experience in the hospitality industry is an added advantage
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite
• Excellent knowledge of QuickBooks, Peachtree, or Sage software
• Up-to-date technology expertise is a strong advantage.
• Strong knowledge of regulatory compliance (PAYE, PENSION, VAT, Company Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax)
• Excellent reporting skills
• Strong written and oral communication.
• Organization and attention to detail.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Time management.
• Mathematical and deductive reasoning.
• Critical thinking & active learning.
• Must be female
• Must be within the age range of 25-30

Qualified candidates should send CVs to recruitment@owensxley.com using the job title as subject of the mail.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Coolbreezz: 7:08am On Oct 13, 2022
NIGERIAN MARITIME ACCADEMY, ORON. UPPER CREDIT, TRANSPORT AND LOGISTICS. 2 YEAR EXPERIENCE IN TRANSPORT AND LOGISTIC COMPANY. I AM SMART AND CAN FUNCTION IN OTHER AREAS

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by sammyRoy147(m): 7:46am On Oct 13, 2022
HND business administration and management.
5 years experience in sales, marketing and inventory management
Samuelokhiria8@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by DaBogu: 10:53am On Oct 13, 2022
What is it that employers look for?
Have you been sending your applications over and over but no results, do you go for an interview and get answers like we will call you back? Do people ask you to send your CV and once you do no reply?
Why? Why me and what is it that employers really want?

I have attended training on how to answer the interview questions, I have a well-crafted CV but still no luck. Where do I go wrong,
I know these are some of the questions that go through your mind.
WHAT IS IT THAT EMPLOYEES WANT?

Most Job seekers put more effort into the written document (CV& Cover letter) until they forget who they are.
What most focus on is how to give a perfect presentation, and how to answer every interview question right.

The first rule you shouldn't forget is that you are dealing with people and in every process strive to be understood and not to be right.
Sometimes those things you think are insignificant are what may open the door for you,

Be real, be you, and express yourself as you are such that when an interview question is interchanged you will still get it right.
I am organizing a seminar just to talk about what employers look for in a job seeker, do you wish to be part of it?
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by DaBogu: 10:53am On Oct 13, 2022
Are you a Chartered Accountant with minimum of 5 years experience?
Do you reside in Lagos and ready to work on the island?

If yes, I am currently recruiting for the role of an Accountant.
Qualified and interested? send CVs to hr@kaltani.com
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by DaBogu: 10:54am On Oct 13, 2022
Job Title: Head, Human Resource

Employment Type: Full-time

Job Responsibilities

Ensure the promptness covering of the recruitment requirements according to the schedule and needs of the business, checking for internal availability and/or ensuring the activation of the necessary processes of selection;
Ensure that the selection of the personnel provides to satisfy the needs of the various quantitative and qualitative services through verification of the attendance of the professional requirements, motivational aspects and the economic sustainability of the new entries, while ensuring the definition and verification of the implementation of the Personnel Placement Plans;
Ensuring the own, fair and regular implementation as well as the ongoing development and monitoring of the performance evaluation system;
Promote and monitor initiatives with the scope of maintaining a high level of personal motivation and a strategic high potential;
Ensuring the activities of forecasting, monitoring and reporting of the labour costs (budgeting of staff);
Oversee the Administration process ensuring the implementation and the regular updating to reflect regulatory, practices of Discipline of the work and of techniques of the management remuneration;
Ensure the completion of all activities related to travel and missions, and the settlement of the personnel on site to work; controlling and providing support for the themes of competences;
Manage relationships with Unions and workers representative;
Managing the employment relationship, the application of the Contracts, the union agreements, and contracts of any dispute expertise;
Manage and resolve any disputes, which may see the Company involved in issues of Labour problems;
Managing the training department and the training records of personnel;
Maintaining the employee date of all personnel;
Ensure the immigration compliance of the Business;
Ensure the compliance of all HR NCDMB reporting for the Nigerian Content Manager;
Ensure the compliance of all HR reporting for statutory bodies.
Qualifications

Bachelor's Degree in relevant subjects
10+ years experience in HR management and with at least 5 years as HR manager in multicultural and international environments
Proven experience in oil and gas business, contractor side
Previous experience in managing MOB/DEMOB of Nigerians and expats
Previous experience in managing local communities
Post graduate qualification in HR/Registration in an HR related professional body
Good knowledge in economic and financial matters, contracting, industrial relations and labour / employment law
Fluency in English (written and spoken).
Job Requirements:

Should be sociable
Must be patient
Must be empathetic
Must be well organized
Must be a good mediator
Application Closing Date
21st October, 2022.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: info@poweredupcon.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by DaBogu: 10:54am On Oct 13, 2022
Bookkeeping is the least glamorous part of finance and accounting.

If you tell your employer you've been doing bookkeeping or, to use a more formal term, posting, you might as well say you've been sleeping all day.

But that’s not the case.

Bookkeeping is criminally underrated.

It forms the basis of everything. If you get it wrong, a lot of the information, analysis, and decision-making in finance are likely to be wrong as well.

Bookkeeping is like filing.

Consider this: if you had a lot of documents but didn't file them; chances are you won't be able to find them if you need them later. Same with bookkeeping

How about you put your documents in the first available locker because you were forced to file them? This is like putting all your accounting records anywhere. It won’t be much use.

How about putting particularly important documents in the wrong file? Disaster looms.

You get the idea.

Just because it’s not glamorous does not mean it’s not important.

It requires paying close attention to every detail, which is important for a business's success but can be boring and take a long time.

You might not know it, but bookkeeping is one of the most essential functions of a business's finances.

In fact, you might be setting yourself up for failure if you don't have an effective way to keep track of your money and expenses.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by DaBogu: 10:58am On Oct 13, 2022
What if you could see new jobs the first day they're posted?

And know exactly who is on the hiring team?

Here's how to do both in 7 easy steps:

1. Search for "[Job Title] + Hiring" on social media

2. Select the Posts filter

3. Go to All Filters > Author Company

4. Add all of your target companies (max of 52)

5. Select the Date Posted filter and choose Past 24 Hours

6. Bookmark this page in your browser

7. Refresh and review every weekday

This search will pull up a list of every "hiring" post focused on your target roles, written by people at your target companies!

Bookmarking the search results page lets you refresh the search with a single click.

Now you can see which new jobs have been shared in the past 24 hours.

And you'll know exactly who to contact to get your foot in the door.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by DaBogu: 10:59am On Oct 13, 2022
Our client; a reputable firm in the oil sector is looking to fill the role of a SENIOR ACCOUNTANT

ROLE: SENIOR ACCOUNTANT

JOB LOCATION: Onitsha

RESPONSIBILITIES
• Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
• Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
• Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
• Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
• Maintaining accurate financial records.
• Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
• Computing taxes.
• Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
• Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.

REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field.
• Minimum of 6 years’ experience as a financial accountant
• Must have in-depth knowledge in Finance and account,
• Strong analytical, communication and computer skills.
• Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
• Must have ICAN or ACCA - VERY COMPULSORY
• Must have indept knowledge on the use of SAGE, SAP and other accounting software.
• Male preferably
• Candidates must be based or willing to relocate to Anambra state.

Application
All applications should be forwarded to hiring@willerssolutions dot com
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by DaBogu: 10:59am On Oct 13, 2022
Vacancy | Compensation and Benefit Specialist
Location | Ikeja Lagos
Job Summary
As a Compensation and Benefits specialist, you will be responsible for overseeing, managing, and administering employees' rewards, perks, and benefits. You will also be responsible for the human resource Data management process (end to end).

Core Responsibilities
• Designs and develop compensation policies. Prepares the compensation and benefits budget, including the regular monitoring, reporting, and adjusting of the budget.
• Evaluate company’s remuneration packages by analyzing employees’ experience and responsibilities in line with organization’s financial performance
• Coordinate Compensations & Benefits processes including bonus planning, new benefits introduction, etc.
• Monitor internal equity and analytics regarding pay structure
• Build and improve on the company’s bonus structure in alignment with finance
• Establish and negotiate compensation packages for new hires
• Review a wide range of relevant compensation data to ensure the company’s remuneration policies/ practices are competitive.
• Determine the comp-ratio for each role/level and align company pay structure accordingly.
• Evaluate all position within the organization to determine the proper market value for that job.
• Analyze different components of the remuneration scheme in the organization and prepares reports about the internal equity and external competitiveness
• Design and develop different schemes of the variable remuneration (incentive schemes for the Sales functions, bonus schemes for the Back Office and Enabling functions)
• Lead and manage compensation projects for the entire organization
• Manage data to capture exits and joiners in relation to budget surplus and deficit
Competency
• Proven experience as a Compensation and Benefits Specialist
• Excellent Negotiation skills
• Strong quantitative, analytical skill and organization skills
• Prior experience in HR practices and compensation cycle management
• Working knowledge of job evaluation and job analysis systems
• Previous experience with organizational psychology and labor market surveys • Extensive knowledge of HRIS, MS Office Suite and Power BI

Qualification
- First degree in humanities or other related discipline.
- At least three years’ experience in compensation and benefit framework with data analytics.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send cvs to careers@globalaccelerex.com with the job title as the subject of the email.
Vacancy!!!

Position: Senior Accountant

5 - 10 years experience in Accounts & Audit, Finance, and Budgeting, Systems & Controls, Legal & Taxation.

Experience in the usage of financial apps like Oracle ERP or similar

Strong receivable Management, Project costing, and controls.

Chartered Accountants or equivalent

To Apply: Send CV and Eligibility Statement to recruitment@estaudit.ng using the role as the subject of the email.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Threesha(f): 11:28am On Oct 13, 2022
Part time Instructors are needed to teach in a media school in Ibadan in the following areas:

1. ENGLISH LANGUAGE (Qualified and Experienced in teaching adult English Grammar, Phonetics and Writing)

2. JOURNALISM/BROADCASTING (Qualified and Experienced journalist/broadcaster)

Interested Applicants should send their CV to:
Call/sms/whatsapp: 08180495451

Onus Communications Academy
Challenge, Ibadan.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Threesha(f): 8:24am On Oct 15, 2022
Job Title: Payroll Officer

KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Ensure the accurate and timely preparation and distribution of salaries and wages
2. Process timesheets and maintains salary variations on a monthly basis including all allowances, new staff, terminations, leave and other relevant information on the computerized database in current and accurate form.
3. Prepare and forward invoices to the clients
4. Reconciliation of Invoices to determine the accuracy and completeness of receipts from the clients
5. Attends to personnel and payroll enquires as necessary.
6. Prepares reports and correspondence related to the full range of day -to -day and cyclical payroll functions.
7. Ensure compliance with all state and federal requirements in relation to statutory deductions
8. Identifies, investigates, and resolves discrepancies in timesheet and payroll records
9. Liaise with Human Resources and other departments when investigating and responding to queries regarding payroll.
10. In conjunction with the Payroll Manager, ensure the continuous implementation and improvement of payroll policies, procedures and processes

REQUIREMENTS
1. BSc/HND in related field.
2. Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in payroll administration
3. Good communication skills.
4. Experience in the use of major software packages
5. Ken attention to details
6. Accurate data entry skills
7. Excellent time management & organizational skills

Interested candidates to Send CV to jobs@lingtonandbernie.com

Note that only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by New007: 10:46am On Oct 15, 2022
Threesha:
Job Title: Payroll Officer

KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Ensure the accurate and timely preparation and distribution of salaries and wages
2. Process timesheets and maintains salary variations on a monthly basis including all allowances, new staff, terminations, leave and other relevant information on the computerized database in current and accurate form.
3. Prepare and forward invoices to the clients
4. Reconciliation of Invoices to determine the accuracy and completeness of receipts from the clients
5. Attends to personnel and payroll enquires as necessary.
6. Prepares reports and correspondence related to the full range of day -to -day and cyclical payroll functions.
7. Ensure compliance with all state and federal requirements in relation to statutory deductions
8. Identifies, investigates, and resolves discrepancies in timesheet and payroll records
9. Liaise with Human Resources and other departments when investigating and responding to queries regarding payroll.
10. In conjunction with the Payroll Manager, ensure the continuous implementation and improvement of payroll policies, procedures and processes

REQUIREMENTS
1. BSc/HND in related field.
2. Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in payroll administration
3. Good communication skills.
4. Experience in the use of major software packages
5. Ken attention to details
6. Accurate data entry skills
7. Excellent time management & organizational skills

Interested candidates to Send CV to jobs@lingtonandbernie.com

Note that only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
Great job you're doing bro. More grace and openings!

Please if there's an opening in Plateau kindly state, including NGOs.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by New007: 10:46am On Oct 15, 2022
DaBogu:
Position: Chartered Accountant
Remuneration: N300,000 - N400,000 net.

This client is an investment firm focused on African and Black-led startups.

Some of their portfolio members include companies like Bamboo, and Green Africa Airlines just to name a few.

They are looking for an accountant to support, manage and report on financial data for the organization.

Interested in this? Please send your CV to skylamky1@gmail.com.

Thank you.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Abdulahi41(m): 11:38am On Oct 15, 2022
If you are interested in passing Operations Research (O.R) in CIPM PE1, kindly DM /2348167056074

I have been Operations Research Subject Matter Subject Expert for more than 10 years, with 90% success rate. It means 9 out of every 10 students I teach ace the exam with ease at one sitting.

Just click /2348167056074
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Threesha(f): 12:07pm On Oct 15, 2022
New007:

Thank you.
Start with Google by googling NGO in Jos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

5 Best Cities To Search For Employmeny In Nigeria / How Many Megabites Are In 1 Gigabite? / He Missed An Interview Because…….

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.