Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,134 members, 7,860,073 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

People Can Be Very Cruel, My Experience With A Punter Here. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Can Be Very Cruel, My Experience With A Punter Here. (1012 Views)

Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women / What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel / What A World....... Very Cruel Lady And Heartless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Can Be Very Cruel, My Experience With A Punter Here. by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 04, 2022
Like can you just imagine on Saturday I place a game but unfortunately for me I don't have funds to play it and I gave one punter here thinking maybe when he boom he will at least show appreciation. And Lucky both game came 10 and 20 odds guys you won't believe since then have been giving this guy alot of mentions and he's not replying again people can be very cruel . never in my life will I give anyone game again this is the second time something like this is happening.

1 Like

Re: People Can Be Very Cruel, My Experience With A Punter Here. by SteveWonder02: 10:05am On Oct 04, 2022
leody:
Like can you just imagine on Saturday I place a game but unfortunately for me I don't have funds to play it and I gave one punter here thinking maybe when he boom he will at least show appreciation. And Lucky both game came 10 and 20 odds guys you won't believe since then have been giving this guy alot of mentions and he's not replying again people can be very cruel . never in my life will I give anyone game again this is the second time something like this is happening.

Sorry about that..chat me up on WhatsApp let's discuss

Re: People Can Be Very Cruel, My Experience With A Punter Here. by Starz825(m): 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2022
You sure say he play am...
He fit no play am....it's possible

2 Likes

Re: People Can Be Very Cruel, My Experience With A Punter Here. by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
He took the risk, if it was bad and request for refund nko...

Check the business section and see people booming X5, X20 etc odds there, sometimes giveaway sef...
Re: People Can Be Very Cruel, My Experience With A Punter Here. by TUANKU(m): 11:06am On Oct 14, 2022
leody:
I talk am! I talk am! To even place game you no get money place game.
When you be broke man you no suppose dey loud.
Re: People Can Be Very Cruel, My Experience With A Punter Here. by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 14, 2022
TUANKU:

I talk am! I talk am! To even place game you no get money place game.
When you be broke man you no suppose dey loud.
Walai if you no post dar picture u go perish nii seh i still dey talk am and that soya beans wey your papa dey sell he go sell am till u kpai nii cheesy
Re: People Can Be Very Cruel, My Experience With A Punter Here. by TUANKU(m): 11:15am On Oct 14, 2022
leody:

Walai if you no post dar picture u go perish nii seh i still dey talk am and that soya beans wey your papa dey sell he go sell am till u kpai nii cheesy
Na why my life better pass your papa own not to talk of your own. You see that soybeans so Golden penny Mills for Jos go pay another 17 million by next week for fresh delivery. grin
Re: People Can Be Very Cruel, My Experience With A Punter Here. by TUANKU(m): 11:16am On Oct 14, 2022
leody:

cheesy E pain am! Lazy son of a lazy father.
Re: People Can Be Very Cruel, My Experience With A Punter Here. by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 14, 2022
TUANKU:

Na why my life better pass your papa own not to talk of your own. You see that soybeans so Golden penny Mills for Jos go pay another 17 million by next week for fresh delivery. grin
Your life has never Been better and will never be
To be honest it's very obvious you didn't leave Nigeria not to talk of schooling abroad cause if you did you'll have proved me wrong with pictures. Telling me 17m will drop next week in soya beans business guy you're so fake soya beans does not bring that much profit .
Stop calling urself what your not up to you're saying this now to impress people that will read this not me cause I know and it very glaring that you're poor . now anybody that want to help ur broke ass will dig this shitty post of yours and resist the urge to help u . try to adjust this fake and whack lifestyle I know you're still young that's why probably still around 21-24 typical way of how boys your age reason . and pls don't ever try to impress me or show me that your rich or well to do cause like I said earlier I know people that are very much OK on this forum of which you're not one of them and you'll never be . if anything I said is not right about you not being rich you can do well by giving me a clue pic that you're OK , and I'm still Waiting for the imaginary picture of you in Kuala Lumpur university oloriburuku olofo omo adanu ..
Re: People Can Be Very Cruel, My Experience With A Punter Here. by TUANKU(m): 11:40am On Oct 14, 2022
leody:

Your life has never Been better and will never be
To be honesty it's very obvious you didn't leave Nigeria not to talk of schooling abroad cause if you did you'll have proved me wrong with pictures. Telling me 17m will drop next week in soya beans business guy you're so fake soya beans does not bring that much profit .
Stop calling urself what your not up to you're saying this now to impress people that will read this not me cause I know and it very glaring that you're poor . now anybody that want to help ur broke ass will dig this shitty post of yours and resist the urge to help u . try to adjust this fake and whack lifestyle I know you're still young that's why probably still around 21-24 typical way of how boys your age reason . and pls don't ever try to impress me or show me that your rich or well to do cause like I said earlier I know people that are very much OK on this forum of which you're not one of them and you'll never be . if anything I said is not right about you not being rich you can as well do well by giving me a clue pic that you're OK , and I'm still Waiting for the imaginary picture of you in Kuala Lumpur university..
21-24 grin grin grin
Dude am over 30 for your information. You are just bitter, call anywhere in Malaysia including Sabah there's hardly one i won't know. Even inside Petronas towers or Batu caves e no get where i no enter.
You said you see tickets daily for economy class that are up to a million which is the first indicator that you were lying. I'm ready to doxx myself and post any proof if you will go ahead and reveal your true identity. You are just a jealous motherfvcker. Reveal your identity and i will start with my pictures at the Malaysian Formula One grand prix at Sepang in 2010 make e pain you grin
Re: People Can Be Very Cruel, My Experience With A Punter Here. by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 14, 2022
TUANKU:

21-24 grin grin grin
Dude am over 30 for your information. You are just bitter, call anywhere in Malaysia including Sabah there's hardly one i won't know. Even inside Petronas towers or Batu caves e no get where i no enter.
You said you see tickets daily for economy class that are up to a million which is the first indicator that you were lying. I'm ready to doxx myself and post any proof if you will go ahead and reveal your true identity. You are just a jealous motherfvcker. Reveal your identity and i will start with my pictures at the Malaysian Formula One grand prix at Sepang in 2010 make e pain you grin
Son of a fúcking whoré !!! I never said in any of my post that I will reveal my identity, you're the one who is proving rich and buoyant. OK I'll post the pictures of flights ticket I saw today and you'll post the pic of you in Kuala Lumpur university is that OK ? And if you don't you'll perish before night fall anorfia I get ur time today ... cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice, I Got Pregnant While Doing ‘hookup’, Nigerian Lady Cries Out / How Do Y’all Deal With Someone You Can’t Get Over / This Is How To Become A Genius Man[photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.