Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Sneaky Sex With Friends Wife During Party - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sneaky Sex With Friends Wife During Party (2450 Views)

My friends wife Is entering my eyes, Please Help! / My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble / I Am Tempted To Date My Friends Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sneaky Sex With Friends Wife During Party by kaneki3609: 10:52am On Oct 04, 2022
When I went to the room, she was combing her hair. She was wearing pink satin nightwear. Her structure was unbearable. I knocked on the door, she came out and asked what happened.

I explained to her about the situation. She was so angry but didn’t want me to sense it. But her face got red which made her look even more sexier.

We both carried Tarun to the room which was on the ground floor by the pool. While carrying, I accidentally touched Smita’s boobs and it was just amazing!

We placed him in the bed and to cheer her up, I asked if she wants a drink since I have wine as well. She nodded. I brought her some red wine and some chocolate. I really wanted to seduce my Friend newlywed wife. I thought I will approach her after some drinks.

After her first sip, she asked, “When you first saw me, you were looking at my boobs, don’t you think it is small?”

I was shocked to hear this but hiding that I replied, ”It’s small but it has some shape. What is the size?”

Smitha: “It is 34b, do you want to see them?” I was stunned. Without waiting for my reply, Smit.....read more
Re: Sneaky Sex With Friends Wife During Party by frankson1(m): 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
From your first paragraph; how can you knock when you were already inside the room undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sneaky Sex With Friends Wife During Party by flexydote(m): 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
frankson1:
From your first paragraph; how can you knock when you were already inside the room undecided undecided undecided

I think the writer was explaining what he/she saw after knocking.
Re: Sneaky Sex With Friends Wife During Party by Authoreety: 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2022
And from the last paragraph, click ni baff naked ko

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Sell This Gen As If I Stole It... 40k Others Sells 140k SOLD / Why Is The Harmattan Season Different This Time Around / Update: What My Friend Saw On His Babe Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.