Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni (38941 Views)

IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group / Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells / Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Yoighaman(m): 11:21am On Oct 05, 2022
We love Mr. Macaroni, may God bless and keep him for us.

If you are reading this Debo, we love you, please keep up the good work.

Cheers bro.
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by mmsen: 11:21am On Oct 05, 2022
Kagd10:
If you constitute nuisances in another state, you will be sent back to your state. Simple as ABC.

How? Which agency has the capacity to do that in a country that struggles to maintain territorial integrity?
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by GuntersChain(m): 11:22am On Oct 05, 2022
Even agbado is from osun state
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Oracleforce: 11:22am On Oct 05, 2022
Angelfrost:

Your rant is so unintelligent and off-topic! So, I will pretend, for your sake, not to have read that nonsense above!

No citizen of a nation, a sovereign nation for that matter, has the right to ask another to leave a state in that nation! That is a huge national crime! Get this simple fact into that empty skull!

If the person is a criminal or terrorist, you handle him or them according to the judicial laws in place in that state. You have no constitutional right to remove the person from that state! None whatsoever! Thank you.

Now, go back to school!

You type.off point..and it takes a fool.to comment on what he or she doesn't have a full understanding of...your comments show that you do not understand. what Mr Deputy Governor said in. his local language.....before you jump into abrupt. conclusion...ask a Yoruba man to give a proper translation of his statement...because you speak off point...and it is also. a crime for. you to raise a wrong or false accusation against person....so, that you will not be jailed for all these your crappy comments ...you better understand what the man said in his. local language first.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by orion7: 11:23am On Oct 05, 2022
seunmsg:
Macaroni or whatever he calls himself is just an attention seeking mugu. Nobody told him to leave Lagos.
when you have nothing to say. No ideas nothing. Of course you will sound stupid like hazmat and that fellow that wants to bring 50million people to the military and feed them agbado
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by ZombieSlayer1: 11:23am On Oct 05, 2022
Kagd10:

The Amalgamation which binds Nigeria together.

See tears and wailing. You don't want to go back to your enclave because Lagos is functioning yet you insult those who made that Lagos' functional. May thunder fireeeee you there. You dey mad? Go hold your uselesssss leaders accountable in your region. Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa. You dey mad. Bunch of tribalistic hatefilled loonatics.
Stay there and keep claiming Lagos, you'll soon be sent back to enclave in Ijebu Waterside
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by orion7: 11:24am On Oct 05, 2022
Kagd10:

See tears and wailing. You don't want to go back to your enclave because Lagos is functioning yet you insult those who made that Lagos' functional. May thunder fireeeee you there. You dey mad? Go hold your uselesssss leaders accountable in your region. Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa. You dey mad. Bunch of tribalistic hatefilled loonatics.
. Pls Abegee. If you want to burn the Lagos to the ground. Oya ask people to go back to thier states. Idiots
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by anonymous1759(m): 11:25am On Oct 05, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

I am not here to trade words with you. We don't like to hear the truth. Island, VI, Lekki, Ikoyi, Banana Island, and many more are all Igbo dominated area with their houses. Keep calling everyone Igbo until it dawn on you.

If you don’t have house In your village better go an get one . Inec stats still shows Igbo are minorities in Lagos . Stop deceiving yourself. No matter how Igbos buy lands In Lagos they’ll never outshine the real land owners that’s one .

Secondly as long as house of assembly members In Lagos are Yoruba’s the Governor is Yoruba forget it igbos will never dominate Lagos .
It just takes one law to reclaim all the properties igbos bought in Lagos . You guys should be calming down calling another man’s land your own . Buying someone’s land doesn't make you the full owner . Chelsea’s Abramovic should be a case study is club was taken from him without compensation what did he do ? Absolutely nothing. Even Dangote that have over $12 billon investment in Lagos can’t call it a no man’s land Majority of Igbo are proud period.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by CocoaOla: 11:25am On Oct 05, 2022
Every election time Nigeria is not one after election Scamgeria is one
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by SugarGirl44(f): 11:25am On Oct 05, 2022
Angelfrost:

Do you even know the far reaching import of that statement?!!
Do you understand how much treason you are commiting with that statement?!!
You are lucky this is an anonymous forum (though not that anonymous, anyone can be traced)!...
Such statements set the tone for civil unrest and war!!!
Ireally wonder why Nnamdi Kanu is being punished while many like you still roam free!

One unity begger spotted!
Treason kee you there!
Is it by force to live together in the same country with you?
Yorubaland was existing before europeans created a business center called Nigeria, and after Nigeria stops being, we are going to exist.
If that's too much for you to swallow, you can jump off from third mainland bridge.

Hope you have enough prisons to keep more than 10million Yoruba people who have signed the petition to opt out of Nigeria.
And more people are signing daily, so build more prisons.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Lovelive: 11:29am On Oct 05, 2022
Chai!
Yehpa!
See how you finished this Seunmsg with your last 4 lines.

Oti wole gidi gan

LAXconfidential:

See, the worst thing that can happen to any man is when he starts to believe his own lies. You have lied to yourself for months that it's only Igbos that support Obi, so when you see or hear "Obidients", you automatically believe that it's Igbos they're talking to. Boss, I'm from Kogi state and I live in Lokoja, nobody in my place of work or residency wants Jagaban. It's strictly between Obi and Atiku. Me personally have not made up my mind but it will be one of them eventually. I just say make I clear you. There are millions of Nigerians who believe in the Peter Obi project. Go out there and ask instead of sleeping on nairaland from morning till night defending a bed wetter.
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by SugarGirl44(f): 11:29am On Oct 05, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

I am from Ibadan, I can tell you in 30yrs to come, Igbos will dominate Lagos and buy up all the properties. Is already happening. Everyone in Lagos state did not originate from Lagos. They all left their states and travel to base in Lagos.

Mumu talk.
This Lagos obsession is real.
30 years ke? I thought they've bought it all already ni o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by 43Ronin: 11:30am On Oct 05, 2022
Kagd10:

One of the characteristics of xenophobia is laziness to work then lashing out on those strong enough to work simply because they are better than you in every way. Lagos that was developed with Nigerdelta money. Everybody should go back to their state let us see who will remain in lagos. Oponu oshi
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Izzydeprince: 11:30am On Oct 05, 2022
The people championing this call cant even trace their root to Lagos. The deputy governor for example is from Ogun but was imposed against real sons of Lagos and now he is calling people to leave Lagos.
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Morphinne: 11:30am On Oct 05, 2022
But the question should be “did he (Mr Hamzat) even say what is being ascribed to him?”
This is to tell you that an average Nigerian youth is lazy and doesn’t take his time to scrutinize issues well before making decisions. This Macaroni is fast becoming a nuisance. He obviously didn’t listen to the original rally speech and if Hamzat should start a legal battle with the mischievous Ipob miscreant who started this nonsense for libel now, people will start shouting political witch hunting and intolerance. Why purposely distort someone else’s speech to satisfy your selfish political interests and to cause tribal conflicts?
Macaroni ode, Hamzat didn’t even say what Igbos who are only playing with your head are ascribing to him and even if he said it, so be it(unapologetically), Lagos no be nyamiri land of the missing Jews. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Naajjii: 11:31am On Oct 05, 2022
Patosky4U:
This politics of divide and rule will never benefit the south. We meant never see a southern president again because this is a plot by the northern to continue hold on to power.
Just watch how 2023 election we play out. I thought the southern are educated but now they are the real definition of educated illiterate undecided undecided we the minority northern weep on your behalf.

The core northern are laughing at you presently in secret while the face the camera and tell you we want power to shift to the south. They just want you to feel that they never betray some southern part of the country. After the election you will see their true colors as currently they are nothing but a chameleon.

Oh southern Nigeria where is thy brain? You have been completely broken and can never be the same again. Check the presidential election result since sentiment set in 2011, it has become the winner takes it all why the north minority watch on.
Mr man leave northerners out if this, sort yourselves out abeg. Is it northerners telling those Obidient people to be unruly and Insulting people all over or it is northerners that ask Igbos to leave Lagos? You people in the south should stop eating cassava. One of the reason you keep fighting is cassava.
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Mindlog: 11:31am On Oct 05, 2022
Kagd10:

99 years of lease is immaterial. Porthacourt and North properties abandon treatment should give you a brain. The property will be destroyed because the land belong to the indigenous people. You dey ment?

I work with "ment" people on a daily basis, that is where my paycheck comes from, so I am engaging you as if I am relating with one of our patients, so I am not taking anything personal. cheesy

Start another civil war, so you can see property to destroy or claim since your lazy self finds it difficult to achieve anything tangible with your life. Go destroy a non-indigene's property, if you won't show up in a thread on Nairaland's frontpage bare chested in handcuffs and boxer. cheesy

Lagos state government in today's Nigeria can't dare take over any individual's property just based on the fact the owner is not an indigene, case go reach Supreme court and LASG would lose hands down, abi you think say we are still in the 1960s, who you wan threaten? cheesy

You and your likes should have stopped the October 1st rally, if you had liver. grin
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by SugarGirl44(f): 11:31am On Oct 05, 2022
udemzyudex:

Trash.

That's your family name right?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Lovelive: 11:33am On Oct 05, 2022
LaReinaa:
After a long analysis, I’ve come to the conclusion that Nairaland has become a dumping ground for tribalistic bigots who jumps on any post to display their in-depth venom and hatred towards other tribes.. very toxic app with faceless, frustrated toxic tribalistic morons!
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by uche393: 11:33am On Oct 05, 2022
if I may ask what have the migrants done to the (unreasonable) Yorubas ? just because they don't want to support Tinubu?
what about the Hausas they aren't talking about them.

Yorubas live in all other parts of Nigeria even in the east they work here too, the only difference is that they don't invest in another man's land. you can hardly see a yourba own a house in Igbo Land.
but once an Igbo man stays in a place more than 15 years, he must surely build a house there.

one day that Lagos wey dey shark Ona go tire Ona.... that time we go buy Lagos finish nothing go happen.

the investment of Igbos outside is much you cannot... I mean you can never drive Igbos away from Lagos as long as Nigeria exist .
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by SugarGirl44(f): 11:33am On Oct 05, 2022
hammerT:

FASHOLA DEPORTED FELLOW YORUBAS FROM LAGOS TO THEIR REPSECTIVE STATE OF ORIGIN.
TAKE NOTE!

You people have more records of happenings in SW more than the indegenes.
The obsession is real.

At least all that happened in SW, so it's none of your business.
We don't care about what happens in your region, pls reciprocate the energy before you give yourself high BP.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Birminghamvirgo(m): 11:34am On Oct 05, 2022
When they were saying Lagos na "No Mans Land", you kept mum. Now that we asked them to go back to their respective states, you're one of the Marquee personalities to fireback... How best do you define Hypocrisy?
Meanwhile, you're a well respected comedian loved by some people. Kindly face ur comedy work and leave politics to politicians, and if you feel like diversifying into politics, kindly made it known to all and sundry... This is democracy after all!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by richie240: 11:35am On Oct 05, 2022
Lolz..... I laff at d political nativity of u lots.
You have already bn #cancelled till thy kingdom come in d north.
Your thrashtalks against yorubas will do nothing but lead to ur cancellation in d southwest as well.
So who will now be ur ally? Southsouth alone?
Una don cast since 1966, but renewed d 'casting ' in 2015 onwards.
cool

OyeofIkoTuN:
We from the east coast has said it repeatedly...Na no man land,we got insults and trash talk..

Now their favorite celeb has receive sense and is preaching the gospel,so that fulani will not give them wotowoto like dangote is doing already in the name of free trade zone/ruga.

Ozumba Madiwe Road and waters surrounding it,everything there is igboland including all buildings..hahahahahaha

Igboland African giant.
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:36am On Oct 05, 2022
Kabirudeen25:
according to which constitution?
Don't mind the ignoramus. grin
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by fuke(m): 11:38am On Oct 05, 2022
dre11:
2023 Election: How many of you asking us to leave Lagos are even originally from Lagos? - Mr Macaroni

SOURCE

Previous thread:
Obi Should Go Back To His State And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video)

https://www.nairaland.com/7366683/obi-should-go-back-state#up

this macaroni is dumb like the real macaroni that
allows itself to be boiled and eaten.
Hamzat would not ask the Yorubas to leave.
Those referred to know themselves.
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by BABANGBALI: 11:38am On Oct 05, 2022
We die here!
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Lovelive: 11:39am On Oct 05, 2022
Now, I am really convinced with this your comment that "Oracleforce" is truly behind your low IQ.

Hey Mr man beg the "Oracleforce" in oder to regain your...

Oracleforce:
Macaroni that graduated in school at his old.age is who you are taking serious...thank.God for social media followers....he suppose to be working for LawMa by now....
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by VEHINTOLAR: 11:40am On Oct 05, 2022
arantess:

THOR of yorubaland has spoken

the igbos are soooo afraid of your inconsequential threats(sic)

hope you can defend this threat when e set, because you dont have monoploly of violence

if your mother birthed you normal normal declare your location make we lap you

Igbo don't even need to be afraid of me or anybody;it's needless. The message has been passed;your excesses won't be tolerated going forward in any part of Yoruba land. And as for your senseless, childish tantrums of asking for my location, I marvel at your laughable stupidity ! Obviously, a kid you're ! Anyway,the message has been passed. Any wrong move by anyone of you idiots in Osogbo, Abeokuta,Akure,Lagos,Ibadan,etc will set off,very quickly, series of unpleasant circumstances for you guys in every part of Yoruba land. You may try it,I'll be here to call you out when the gbege starts.

I won't respond any further to your toddler diatribe;it sickens me !

1 Like

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by BABANGBALI: 11:41am On Oct 05, 2022
fredoooooo:
If you can't act according to Lagos state law , go back to ya state.
I'm stateless
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by 9japride(m): 11:42am On Oct 05, 2022
If everyone should go back to their states of origin, then every state should withhold revenue generated from the mineral and natural resources. The Lagos state I believe should be the smallest state in the country. Why couldn't they spread development to Ogun and Ondo states? Those states are close to the Atlantic ocean?
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by BABANGBALI: 11:42am On Oct 05, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Igbo don't even need to be afraid of me or anybody;it's needless. The message has been passed;your excesses won't be tolerated going forward in any part of Yoruba land. And as for your senseless, childish tantrums of asking for my location, I marvel at your laughable stupidity ! Obviously, a kid you're ! Anyway,the message has been passed. Any wrong move by anyone of you idiots in Osogbo, Abeokuta,Akure,Lagos,Ibadan,etc will set off,very quickly, series of unpleasant circumstances for you guys in every part of Yoruba land. You may try it,I'll be here to call you out when the gbege starts.

I won't respond any further to your toddler diatribe;it sickens me !
let the vawulence begin now. I want blooooooooooooood!
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:43am On Oct 05, 2022
Kagd10:

Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? grin what an ignorant dumbo! You keep using the word Amalgamations you don't even know what that shit mean.

As low as your esteems are you resort to inuslts. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory / Seni Saraki Pictured With Gianni Infantino In Abuja / Governor El-Rufai Carries His Children On His Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.