Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni (38944 Views)

IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group / Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells / Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by CaptainFM1: 10:25am On Oct 05, 2022
Peterobi90:
Hazmat was assumed sensible until he opened his mouth...

That's to tell you that anybody that's quiet like Buhari may not necessarily have sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:25am On Oct 05, 2022
seunmsg:
Macaroni or whatever he calls himself is just an attention seeking mugu. Nobody told him to leave Lagos.
Nobody told him to leave Lagos but you and Tinubu and oba of Lagos threatened to drown non indigine of Lagos In the lagoon if they don't vote Sanwo Olu for governor of Lagos in 2019

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by aujile(m): 10:25am On Oct 05, 2022
Peterobi90:
You actually don't know a foolish man until he opens his mouth.
I can't even remember hearing this man's name until now that he decided to be relevant by talking rubbish. At least now we know that he's got nothing in that tick skull...follow follow kind of people

1 Like

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by LAXconfidential(m): 10:25am On Oct 05, 2022
seunmsg:
Macaroni or whatever he calls himself is just an attention seeking mugu. Nobody told him to leave Lagos.

See, the worst thing that can happen to any man is when he starts to believe his own lies. You have lied to yourself for months that it's only Igbos that support Obi, so when you see or hear "Obidients", you automatically believe that it's Igbos they're talking to. Boss, I'm from Kogi state and I live in Lokoja, nobody in my place of work or residency wants Jagaban. It's strictly between Obi and Atiku. Me personally have not made up my mind but it will be one of them eventually. I just say make I clear you. There are millions of Nigerians who believe in the Peter Obi project. Go out there and ask instead of sleeping on nairaland from morning till night defending a bed wetter.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by berryPee(m): 10:25am On Oct 05, 2022
You mean as simple(satanic) as APC
Kagd10:
If you constitute nuisances in another state, you will be sent back to your state. Simple as ABC.
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by latolz: 10:26am On Oct 05, 2022
I HAD SO MUCH RESPECT FOR THIS HAMZA GUY TILL HE OPENED HIS MOUTH..
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by andycom(m): 10:26am On Oct 05, 2022
Moh247:
Why twist Hamzat words...

How did he twist it? Show me
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by brightbright: 10:26am On Oct 05, 2022
Release Health Records, Arise Tv Host, Rufai Tackles Tinubu over Fitness Video

Arise Tv Host,Rufai Oseni Tackles Tinubu, over riding a spinning bike - says Release health records let us see

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EekqJI--dbc
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by baretalk: 10:27am On Oct 05, 2022
Mr spaghetti if you love Lagos, it will show in your actions, yes if you hate it, leave. Lagos state government need to start suing for incitement and people that breach the peace of the state. Macaroni was one of those that incited those endsars arsonists and hooligans that went on rampage, burning, looting and stealing. You can not claim a place if you seek to destroy it. Stop clowning.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by hammerT: 10:27am On Oct 05, 2022
TINUBU HOMETOWN IN OSUN STATE.

IRAGBIJI, OSUN STATE

https://www.nairaland.com/6015518/welcome-iragbiji-real-hometown-asiwaju

1 Like

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Emola12(m): 10:27am On Oct 05, 2022
Sanwo olu no get sense at all! before he open in mouth talk say make obi go back to in state go campaign what of tinubu wey come from osun state nko
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by MansoryMX(m): 10:28am On Oct 05, 2022
[s]
Kagd10:
If you constitute nuisances in another state, you will be sent back to your state. Simple as ABC.
[/s]

You sound dumb & foolish for a young man who is supposed to be intelligent. Nothing like sent back to your state. You as a Nigerian have the full right to live anywhere in Nigeria! But if you break the law or constitute nuisance that warrant persecution then you will arrested and charge to court cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by babytoun: 10:28am On Oct 05, 2022
Kagd10:

Under which law ? Iragbiji constitution?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Wisetrue99: 10:28am On Oct 05, 2022
Peterobi90:
I tell you!

He was golden until he opened his mouth!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Lukainoluciano: 10:28am On Oct 05, 2022
MEGA4BILLION:
When you lack what to campaign with you simply resort to motor park and agbero boys talk
I love you..
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by arantess: 10:28am On Oct 05, 2022
tsdarkside:
lagosians dont tolerate nathing....
lagos is a country....

their is no way a lagosian will not fight you back....

eko....
E say Lagos na country... grin

Anyone nothing happy with Igbos in Lagos can go and commit suicide
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Ebeano49(m): 10:29am On Oct 05, 2022
fredoooooo:
If you can't act according to Lagos state law , go back to ya state.

Which Lagos law exactly? Does Lagos law say only APC is allowed to campaign in the state ?
This election will come and go, you people should stop destroying Nigeria based on tribe!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Bobloco: 10:29am On Oct 05, 2022
Peterobi90:

Honestly you are right

there is this saying that "Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt"

1 Like

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by jonathanpro: 10:29am On Oct 05, 2022
Ask them o
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by MansoryMX(m): 10:30am On Oct 05, 2022
Wisetrue99:

I tell you!

He was golden until he opened his mouth!

This comment has killed me with laughter cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by arantess: 10:30am On Oct 05, 2022
MansoryMX:
[s][/s]

You sound dumb & foolish for a young man who is supposed to be intelligent. Nothing like sent back to your state. You as a Nigerian have the full right to live anywhere in Nigeria! But if you break the law or constitute nuisance that warrant persecution then you will arrested and charge to court cheesy
People that have akamu for brain tissues

Can't reason with such
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Oracleforce: 10:30am On Oct 05, 2022
dre11:
2023 Election: How many of you asking us to leave Lagos are even originally from Lagos? - Mr Macaroni

SOURCE

Previous thread:
Obi Should Go Back To His State And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video)

https://www.nairaland.com/7366683/obi-should-go-back-state#up

Thanks.God for all kinds of nonsense video skits on social media that made Macaroni popular...who is he...?

Does what the Deputy Governor said related to his reaction? Everyone looking for cheap attention...here and there...so that he can add more.to.his followers on social media...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by MansoryMX(m): 10:30am On Oct 05, 2022
babytoun:

Under which law ? Iragbiji constitution?

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 05, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
We from the east coast has said it repeatedly...Na no man land,we got insults and trash talk..

Now their favorite celeb has receive sense and is preaching the gospel,so that fulani will not give them wotowoto like dangote is doing already in the name of free trade zone/ruga.

Ozumba Madiwe Road and waters surrounding it,everything there is igboland including all buildings..hahahahahaha

Igboland African giant.
You have a low I.Q.
The place you are referring to is called Oniru

1 Like

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Tegabadguy(m): 10:31am On Oct 05, 2022
dre11:
2023 Election: How many of you asking us to leave Lagos are even originally from Lagos? - Mr Macaroni

SOURCE

Previous thread:
Obi Should Go Back To His State And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video)

https://www.nairaland.com/7366683/obi-should-go-back-state#up
true talk
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by LaReinaa(f): 10:32am On Oct 05, 2022
After a long analysis, I’ve come to the conclusion that Nairaland has become a dumping ground for tribalistic bigots who jumps on any post to display their in-depth venom and hatred towards other tribes.. very toxic app with faceless, frustrated toxic tribalistic morons!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by deeva2: 10:32am On Oct 05, 2022
Tinubu discovered Fashola.
Shettima discovered Zulum.
Obi discovered the madd man at Upiweka.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by hammerT: 10:33am On Oct 05, 2022
IT IS ONLY IN NIGERIA, PEOPLE CANNOT GO AND LIVE IN THE CITY, WITHOUT SOMEBODY REMINDING THEM TO GO BACK TO THEIR VILLAGE.

I KEEP WONDERING, WHY UK PEOPLE DONT TELL NIGERIANS IN LONDON TO GO BACK TO THEIR COUNTRY.

OR AMERICANS DONT TELL NIGERIANS IN NEW YORK CITY TO GO BACK TO THEIR COUNTRY.

YET THEY WILL BE TELLING US ONE NIGERIA.

THE BLACK MAN CANNOT TOLERATE HIS OWN PEOPLE AND COUNTRY MAN. SAD!
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by dododawa1: 10:33am On Oct 05, 2022
I blamed lord lugard
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by MansoryMX(m): 10:34am On Oct 05, 2022
arantess:

People that have akamu for brain tissues

Can't reason with such

Honestly the kind of people we share this country with eh! regardless of tribe, religion and politics. The way some of them reasons scares the shit of me! That’s why I hardly leave my comfort zone because too many primitive and mentally sick people outside cheesy

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Judolisco(m): 10:34am On Oct 05, 2022
Kagd10:
who be d original owners of lagos even faleke is from kogi state.... Aregbesola na from osun... 90% of people in lagos are not indigenes

1 Like

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Oracleforce: 10:34am On Oct 05, 2022
Macaroni that graduated in school at his old.age is who you are taking serious...thank.God for social media followers....he suppose to be working for LawMa by now....

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU / FIRS Retires All Directors Who Have Served For Eight Years / The Ghanaian Graduate Who Joined ISIS - BBC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.