Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

What Do You Think About This? Advice Needed! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think About This? Advice Needed! (661 Views)

If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. / I Am Tired Of Being Like This. Advice Me Pls / If Only Guys Will Take This Advice From Ladies... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About This? Advice Needed! by Rtk5: 7:47am On Oct 05, 2022
I met my wife over 7 years ago and while we were dating, she was cheating on me with this guy or she was cheating on him with me, I don't know which to say but the bottom line is that they were dating right before i met her. While we started dating she never told me about him so i assumed to be the only one dating her, after some time i engaged her and was already planning for wedding that was when i realized from her WhatsApp chats that they've been sleeping together. I forgave her then she stayed completely away from him for sure and we continued dating, Today we are married with 2 kids. After several years i don't know what pushed me to browse through his profile and pictures on Facebook yesterday and i realized that my first child looks so much like him. I was not so shocked as I was supposed to cos I've been doubting the paternity of my first child right from time after his birth because he doesn't look like me at all, but sincerely i've been depressed since yesterday. Please guys advise me on what to do.
Re: What Do You Think About This? Advice Needed! by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 05, 2022
Google DNA test centers in your state of residence, and write down their names, websites, and phone numbers.

Call them one after the other and ask if they do "cotton swab" DNA test. If yes, visit them and they'll swab you and teach you how to use the swabs.

Take the swabs they give you home and use it to take the child's sample. (If the kid is old enough to understand something isn't right, make him believe you're cleaning his mouth or something.) Return the swabs to the center and the results should be out in like two weeks.

The test costs between 100,000 and 130,000.

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About This? Advice Needed! by Elmojiid(m): 8:12am On Oct 05, 2022
Resemblance doesn't mean coz your wife still carry the guy dna as at that time they had a lot of raw sex together for so long so she will automatically have the guy dna on her. Don't panic go do DNa
Re: What Do You Think About This? Advice Needed! by diogo23: 8:16am On Oct 05, 2022
Rtk5:
I met my wife over 7 years ago and while we were dating, she was cheating on me with this guy or she was cheating on him with me, I don't know which to say but the bottom line is that they were dating right before i met her. While we started dating she never told me about him so i assumed to be the only one dating her, after some time i engaged her and was already planning for wedding that was when i realized from her WhatsApp chats that they've been sleeping together. I forgave her then she stayed completely away from him for sure and we continued dating, Today we are married with 2 kids. After several years i don't know what pushed me to browse through his profile and pictures on Facebook yesterday and i realized that my first child looks so much like him. I was not so shocked as I was supposed to cos I've been doubting the paternity of my first child right from time after his birth because he doesn't look like me at all, but sincerely i've been depressed since yesterday. Please guys advise me on what to do.
Do a DNA test and peace of mind
Re: What Do You Think About This? Advice Needed! by Cerebellum: 9:53am On Oct 05, 2022
Wait, OP is this just a cruise post or what?

If not so, normal normal like normal, nah ôgun suppose click you but as A dey read am again, Amadioha go join

Read this" after some time i engaged her and was already planning for wedding that was when i realized from her WhatsApp chats that they've been sleeping together. I forgave her then she stayed completely away from him for sure and we continued dating"...like just imagine this nonsense! angry

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This? Advice Needed! by FalseProphet1(m): 9:56am On Oct 05, 2022
Cerebellum:

If not so, normal normal like normal, nah ôgun suppose click you but as A dey read am again, Amadioha go join

Read this" after some time i engaged her and was already planning for wedding that was when i realized from her WhatsApp chats that they've been sleeping together. I forgave her then she stayed completely away from him for sure and we continued dating"...like just imagine this nonsense! angry
Men of this generation are just too stupid for my understanding. A woman was cheating on you for years and you just forgave her and went ahead to marry her...like who does that, in fact all the op's children belong to the guy.

He should just know that he doesn't have any child in this life yet.

This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About This? Advice Needed! by Pells: 10:09am On Oct 05, 2022
Forgiving a cheating partner is like drinking sniper with hollandia yoghurt
Op you deserve to be depressed lipsrsealed embarassed undecided
What a high grade Simp shocked sad

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About This? Advice Needed! by jericco1(m): 10:15am On Oct 05, 2022
You know what to do
Re: What Do You Think About This? Advice Needed! by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 05, 2022
Just go do a DNA please
Re: What Do You Think About This? Advice Needed! by advanceDNA: 10:21am On Oct 05, 2022
Elmojiid:
Resemblance doesn't mean coz your wife still carry the guy dna as at that time they had a lot of raw sex together for so long so she will automatically have the guy dna on her. Don't panic go do DNa

You born pikin...e no resemble you ...e no resemble your wife....e resemble another man but to you...resemblance doesnt mean? Lol

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About This? Advice Needed! by kelspinall(m): 10:47am On Oct 05, 2022
dna will clear your mind
Re: What Do You Think About This? Advice Needed! by Ehinjuola: 2:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
Shoodboi:
Google DNA test centers in your state of residence, and write down their names, websites, and phone numbers.

Call them one after the other and ask if they do "cotton swab" DNA test. If yes, visit them and they'll swab you and teach you how to use the swabs.

Take the swabs they give you home and use it to take the child's sample. (If the kid is old enough to understand something isn't right, make him believe you're cleaning his mouth or something.) Return the swabs to the center and the results should be out in like two weeks.

You forgot to tell the OP how much "cotton swab" DNA go cost.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This? Advice Needed! by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:52pm On Oct 05, 2022
Rtk5:
women are very deceitful.pls do a DNA test
Re: What Do You Think About This? Advice Needed! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
Ehinjuola:

You forgot to tell the OP how much "cotton swab" DNA go cost.

I'll update the post. grin grin grin It's between 100,000 and 130,000.
Re: What Do You Think About This? Advice Needed! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
Rtk5:
Go n do DNA test naa!
One of your comrades cleared his doubts few days ago here.
I don't support cheats when such occur. Everyman deserve to know the paternity of his children. Neither do I support men that's maltreating women.
Re: What Do You Think About This? Advice Needed! by zed7: 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2022
Elmojiid:
Good God. Is this what they teach in biology classes these days?
Re: What Do You Think About This? Advice Needed! by Starboytwo(m): 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
No need for any gaddem dna

Obvious like a white T’s on a black pants.
Re: What Do You Think About This? Advice Needed! by marlow1962(m): 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
Cerebellum:

It’s a useless topic, I didn’t even bother reading it to the end.
Imagine the kind rubbish man dy do.
Re: What Do You Think About This? Advice Needed! by Ehinjuola: 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
Shoodboi:

I'll update the post. grin grin grin It's between 100,000 and 130,000.
Aiit grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This? Advice Needed! by Nemesis0147(m): 4:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
Elmojiid:
who be this?

Re: What Do You Think About This? Advice Needed! by anthonyuncle(m): 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2022
do a dna test and have peace of mind

(1) (Reply)

My First Comment To Ever Reach 1000likes / Can I Leave My 4years Relationship Babe In Nigeria And Go To UK? / I'm Addicted To Earpiece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.