Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,158 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. (5042 Views)

This Is Becoming A Problem, Ineed Your Advice 2 / I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! / 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by CR777: 12:21pm On Mar 31, 2023
embarassed

Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by otuomasirichi: 12:23pm On Mar 31, 2023
Blame games cannot bring back the dead undecided

3 Likes

Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by PoliteActivist: 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2023
Nonsense. The Judy lady had NOTHING to do with the poor boy's death!
Another trying to fit a failed prophesy into subsequent events.
Trying to fit a square peg into a round hole!

21 Likes

Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by Tallesty1(m): 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2023
So nah the second wife kill am?

3 Likes

Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by CR777: 12:27pm On Mar 31, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You know nothing.

Just shut it pls.

1 Like

Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by CR777: 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2023
Tallesty1:
So nah the second wife kill am?

How do we explain the death of a health 15 year old?
A boy who took exams and went out to play football with some friends later that day?

What you don't know is above your intellectual prowess.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by Tallesty1(m): 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2023
CR777:

A boy who took exams and went out to play football with some friends later that day?

How did the second wife kill him

2 Likes

Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by PoliteActivist: 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2023
CR777:

You no nothing.

Just shut it pls.

With all due respect, I know something. I can read with comprehension. What you wrote and warned about had nothing to do with subsequent events. One sees this all the time.
Instead of warning her about her son's health, you said absolutely nothing about that, instead you are on about something totally different, and now here you are, claiming credit!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by CR777: 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
PoliteActivist:

With all due respect, I know something. I can read with comprehension. What you wrote and warned about had nothing to do with subsequent events. One sees this all the time.
Instead of warning her about her son's health, you said absolutely nothing about that, instead you are on about something totally different, and now here you are, claiming credit!

I wasn't the one who wrote it. Someone else did and trust me, it's not a coincidence this evil happened two weeks after the prophecy.

Are you spiritual? If yes, you would know that prophecy comes in different forms, the fact she was warned recently is proof that someone somewhere got a revelation about what happened recently.

1 Like

Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 31, 2023
CR777:

Autopsy report
Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by Tymk: 12:44pm On Mar 31, 2023
PoliteActivist:
yes absolute rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by PoliteActivist: 12:53pm On Mar 31, 2023
CR777:

I wasn't the one who wrote it. Someone else did and trust me, it's not a coincidence this evil happened two weeks after the prophecy.

Are you spiritual? If yes, you would know that prophecy comes in different forms, the fact she was warned recently is proof that someone somewhere got a revelation about what happened recently.

Spiritual my foot. This is why Africa will remain forever backwards. Instead of looking for scientific cause of an event to prevent it next time, they'll focus on "spirutual".
Someone warned of A LADY, said NOTHING about sports, exertion, cardiac issues, or even medical check-up!
You people eh!
Tell me if the lady is also the cause of all these below

3 Likes

Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by FalseProphet1(m): 12:53pm On Mar 31, 2023
Tallesty1:
How did the second wife kill him
She killed him with juju.

This I have seen

1 Like

Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by PoliteActivist: 12:55pm On Mar 31, 2023
FalseProphet1:

She killed him with juju.

This I have seen

False Prophet, did she also kill all those in above screenshots?

2 Likes

Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by FalseProphet1(m): 12:58pm On Mar 31, 2023
PoliteActivist:

False Prophet, did she also kill all those in above screenshots?
The reality of the matter is that she killed the boy. Polygamy in Nigeria is pure witchcraft. If you're not ready to start burying your kids, stay away from it.

This I have seen.

7 Likes

Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by CR777: 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
FalseProphet1:

The reality of the matter is that she killed the boy. Polygamy in Nigeria is pure witchcraft. If you're not ready to start burying your kids, stay away from it.

This I have seen.

Thanks for enlightening them bro

1 Like

Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by PoliteActivist: 1:09pm On Mar 31, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

You didn't answer the question, Mr. FALSE prophet.
See the screenshots. There have been an increase in this type of death among teenagers. Did polygamy cause them?
Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by FalseProphet1(m): 1:10pm On Mar 31, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You didn't answer the question, Mr. FALSE prophet.
See the screenshots. There have been an increase in this type of death among teenagers. Did polygamy cause them?
Polygamy caused this particular death.

1 Like

Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by PoliteActivist: 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Polygamy caused this particular death.

And it is so, because... ? Because you said so, Mr. FALSE prophet? See below

1 Like

Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by FalseProphet1(m): 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2023
PoliteActivist:

And it is so, because... ? Because you said it, Mr. FALSE prophet? See below
You don't know the length wicked people are willing to go in order to achieve their evil plans. A wicked step stepmother can wipe out the entire kids of her co-wife without blinking an eyelid.

This is one of the dangers of polygamy. There would always be a burial going on in your house.

This I have seen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

If you are called forth to bring substantial evidence of the aforementioned statement, would you do so?

4 Likes

Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by PoliteActivist: 1:28pm On Mar 31, 2023
FalseProphet1:

You don't know the length wicked people are willing to go in order to achieve their evil plans. A wicked step stepmother can wipe out the entire kids of her co-wife without blinking an eyelid.

This is one of the dangers of polygamy. There would always be a burial going on in your house.

This I have seen.

You do live up to your name, Mr. FALSE prophet. I give you that.
Ned has 6 wives. When was the last burial in his house?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by PoliteActivist: 1:30pm On Mar 31, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

If you are called forth to bring substantial evidence of the aforementioned statement, would you do so?

Well, he'd refer you to his name - FALSEprophet

1 Like

Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:30pm On Mar 31, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Well, he'd refer you to his name - FALSEprophet

Lol.
Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by Foodqueen(f): 1:46pm On Mar 31, 2023
Polygamy is bad.

It's one thing for a man to have a child outside, it's another for him to be bragging about it.

U give that woman outside a kind of fulfillment.

3 Likes

Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by FalseProphet1(m): 1:51pm On Mar 31, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

For the fact that Yul reported the matter to the police means that he is also away that there's something fishy in the death of his son.

1 Like

Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by FalseProphet1(m): 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You do live up to your name, Mr. FALSE prophet. I give you that.
Ned has 6 wives. When was the last burial in his house?
The death of a 16 year old child isn't normal. Besides there's a level of understand between Ned's wives.

Yul's first wife never accepted the second one. She openly kicked against his plans to marry another wife. In case you don't know that's enough reason for the second wife to go and see baba.

1 Like

Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by PoliteActivist: 2:19pm On Mar 31, 2023
FalseProphet1:

The death of a 16 year old child isn't normal. Besides there's a level of understand between Ned's wives.

Yul's first wife never accepted the second one. She openly kicked against his plans to marry another wife. In case you don't know that's enough reason for the second wife to go and see baba.

FALSE prophet indeed. How many first wives have ever been happy about a second wife?
Specifically Ned's first wife left because of Regina.
Maybe you change your moniker to FALSEstatements?

2 Likes

Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by Timmi: 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Spiritual my foot. This is why Africa will remain forever backwards. Instead of looking for scientific cause of an event to prevent it next time, they'll focus on "spirutual".
Someone warned of A LADY, said NOTHING about sports, exertion, cardiac issues, or even medical check-up!
You people eh!
Tell me if the lady is also the cause of all these below

You are very correct for that's how a close friend of mine lost his son in Georgia after a soccer match in Georgia, USA
Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by MasterJayJay: 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2023
CR777:

Go and read about cardiac arrest.
Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by Kobicove(m): 3:44pm On Mar 31, 2023
Rubbish!

The boy likely died on natural cause but now you people want to blame an innocent person undecided

1 Like

Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by Brimstone77: 3:54pm On Mar 31, 2023
CR777:

All the people that slumped and died,all the people that died of cardiac arrest were all killed by an imaginary enemies..

Weldon oooo ndi African!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drop Few Lines For That Special Someone Here! / Annoying Things People Do On BBM / I'm Addicted To Giving Head, But This One Smells Like Rotten Fish (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.