Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:24 AM

I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating (41274 Views)

"I Shouted Oluchi!!” – Lady Caught Boyfriend Cheating With Bestie / Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day / Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by EnterpriseMan(m): 3:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
grin grin grin grin I be dey in need of advice for one small issue, but omo as i begin read people replies here, make i jeje carry my problem put inside bottle trowey for refuge dump. If e cast make e cast grin grin grin grin Una be devil here cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by ednut1(m): 3:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
Why do we need to know
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by BeardGangJnr1(m): 3:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
kelspinall:

am good and you

dislikes
negative energies:
hatred backbiting and deceit

Oga she wasn't asking uu she was being Sarcastic, about starting a new relationship wit the new guy ..she'll be asking him all those questions all over again....u no get the joke
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by Konjiboii: 3:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
Small pikin na hin dey worry you, common cheating and you are angry.instead of you to be happy that someone else will be getting her waist broken while you have free access to his affection and wallet. Blow his mind and process this idea for him and you will have the best life ever till you die.
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by BlueAir: 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
She's 19. U good?
jeromestarks:

How old are you?
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by kenodrill: 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2022
Karen2024:
I've always suspected my boyfriend cheating on me with a lady he claim to be his casual friend and I told him I don't like how the girl flirt around him but he said nothing was going on between them.

Yesterday I returned from work and my friend called me on phone and asked me to go to my boyfriend's house immediately. Without hesitation I drove to his house and caught him with a lady on his bed. I'te dumped him.

I won't cheat on you.let's establish a defined relationship
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by Babydaddymateri(m): 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2022
Karen2024:
I've always suspected my boyfriend cheating on me with a lady he claim to be his casual friend and I told him I don't like how the girl flirt around him but he said nothing was going on between them.

Yesterday I returned from work and my friend called me on phone and asked me to go to my boyfriend's house immediately. Without hesitation I drove to his house and caught him with a lady on his bed. I'te dumped him.
You took the right decision.. But you still need to be sure the next guy wont cheat too; hence, increasing your body counts in the process.

☮️

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by Jakama90(m): 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
Karen2024:

Are you two married?
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by Pat081: 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
Odinakaibe2022:
A friend told you and you rushfuly went to his house without wasting timeand u even used ur money to go ,but if nah him call u to come to his house you go even ask for transport money, mttechw!
that is woman for you
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by biggie73(m): 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
Karen2024:

....that's not enough reason to conclude he cheats.
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by princemillla(m): 3:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
Karen2024:

Don’t be discouraged by most of this comment here. I can relate to ur story and I can say take heart and move on.

If u need someone to talk to, u can reach out to me. Stay safe
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by SodiumValproate: 3:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
Karen2024:

Will you be my girlfriend?
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by Amayabor1: 3:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
Candidlady:

Good thing you cancelled

Those things ain't suppose to be trusted undecided

My advice is you try to avoid anything that got withered stick between em legs. . They nothing but chaos asin wahala

According to you;

Your father is a thing and cause chaos

Your brothers are things and they cause chaos

Your husband/future husband is a thing that is causing chaos and will cause you chaos and wahala.

Your son/future sons will cause chaos.

Na you talk am o. Not me.
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by Slurity(m): 3:38pm On Dec 26, 2022
Karen2024:

Nice decision. Though your informant do you good and evil at same point but you have damage the right decision by dumping him.
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by aoaachives(m): 3:38pm On Dec 26, 2022
Karen2024:

Come to me baby and I will give you rest �
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by dazzlingd(m): 3:38pm On Dec 26, 2022
Karen2024:

You and your friend should continue…
I’m not saying your bf is right, of course he broke your trust. But that your friend, be very careful of her… to know the kind of person she is, look deep into her intentions. I bet she is sipping a glass of wine and gisting some other people how she bursted your so called boyfriend while you are left heartbroken
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by Pat081: 3:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
Karen2024:

i remember baba 70 songs if you dead you dead nothing you dead wrongful do you think the guy will not Bleep that your friend too if you dead
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
Forgive him it's the devils work and if you pray hard enough he will change. Life has ups and down.
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by Pclemenza: 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
EnterpriseMan:
grin grin grin grin I be dey in need of advice for one small issue, but omo as i begin read people replies here, make i jeje carry my problem put inside bottle trowey for refuge dump. If e cast make e cast grin grin grin grin Una be devil here cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by Pat081: 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2022
Karen2024:

and it is that if your sister is not flirting with co worker and are you not marrying again ni??
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by Paulianfa(m): 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2022
U dumped him, Just like that?
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by prophetfire: 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
Karen2024:

Yesterday I returned from work and my friend called me on phone and asked m e to go to my boyfriend's house immediately. Without hesitation I drove to his house and caught him with a lady on his bed. I'te dumped him.
. You know you are telling lies but I don't have time to remind you that you are a pathetic liar.
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by jibrilELsudan: 3:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
AM AVAILABLE IF YOU NEED A BOYFRIEND

I DON'T CHEAT

Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by fastseo: 3:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
Karen2024:

Here is what you wrote

Karen2024:
It's my choice..I want to live in a free world in a free relationship with a free man. I hate being bent to superstitious laws. Religious men are the worst people you would ever meet. They intimidate, torment, toture, beat and control you all in the name of religion. I better not date than date a religious man. Monks are the best.

https://www.nairaland.com/7435240/not-date-religious-man

You don't Actually want a man that has the fear of God, a man who stand by the Principle of the Bible.
A man that has no regard for God will not have regard foe human
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by Enemyofpeace: 3:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
He is just your boyfriend and not your husband, so chill or go cheat on him too. You dumped him, yet you're here disturbing our peace with your story. Dey there dey deceive yourself. Mtcheeeeeeew!
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by immanuelsize: 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
Karen2024:
the wedding couldn't hold again.
why?
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by Lepon02: 3:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
Karen2024:

Ok.
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by JooEeL(m): 3:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
Karen2024:

Dont mind any guy that makes mockery of u in ur pain.

If u know u never cheated on him before too, then u are justified with whatever u do.
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by mikeapollo: 3:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
Karen2024:

Sorry for what happened!
You dumped him for what virtually every other man does?
How are you sure the person you date next would not be with another lady?

This may sound crude or rude but it is the truth! Men are polygamous by nature but they always know and respect a good, faithful and submissive woman.
If you love him and would like to marry him, better talk to him and pray that he stops.
The next guy in your life may be worse or better than him but know that most men are polygamous by nature.
Don't ask me why.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by brainhgeek(m): 3:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
Karen2024:

I hope you are not sad at this development. It is painful but you should be grateful and take it as the best gift of 2022. The gift of early revelation. Early enough to drop him immediately! If he cheated before you got married,nothing will stop him after your marriage, ALUTA continua
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by GloriousGbola: 3:55pm On Dec 26, 2022
A poster with the handle karen. Take any of her posts seriously at your own risk
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by JoeNL22(m): 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
Hopefully......obi won't cheat on Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help I'm About To Marry A Choleric Woman / Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. / Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.