Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating (40889 Views)

"I Shouted Oluchi!!” – Lady Caught Boyfriend Cheating With Bestie / Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day / Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by dvaliant: 5:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

https://www.nairaland.com/7354590/im-finally-getting-married#117054217

same person ?

Same thoughts exactly. There was even a follow up post on her parents forcing her to get married now not later while she kicked against it.
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by Villageboy1010: 5:57pm On Dec 26, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
why you resemble Efe like this?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by MrDoGood(m): 5:58pm On Dec 26, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Beautiful girl, let me be your english teacher and mentor. The verb that immediately succeeds a plural pronoun is plural. You were instead of you was notwithstanding you are addressing a single individual. You can only love with your heart not head. You only reason with your head when falling in love with your heart.

The "was" she used is American.
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by julllegga: 6:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
Your boyfriend is a bad man. You will find the best undecided

legalfiles.com

Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by seguno2: 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
Karen2024:
I've always suspected my boyfriend cheating on me with a lady he claim to be his casual friend and I told him I don't like how the girl flirt around him but he said nothing was going on between them.

Yesterday I returned from work and my friend called me on phone and asked me to go to my boyfriend's house immediately. Without hesitation I drove to his house and caught him with a lady on his bed. I'te dumped him.

So what happened to your wedding plans of September

Karen2024:
I'm about to sign a life time contract. I'm finally getting married to the man of my dream.

Goodbye to singlehood.
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by brandsoncharlie: 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
Karen2024:
I've always suspected my boyfriend cheating on me with a lady he claim to be his casual friend and I told him I don't like how the girl flirt around him but he said nothing was going on between them.

Yesterday I returned from work and my friend called me on phone and asked me to go to my boyfriend's house immediately. Without hesitation I drove to his house and caught him with a lady on his bed. I'te dumped him.
You’re acting as if you don’t have multiple options as boyfriends, because your boyfriend didn’t catch you first that’s why you’re playing the victim.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by EmekaA125(m): 6:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
Ehinjuola:

This your name gat my attention.

Can i DM?
Ehinjuolaoluwa, how do you DM?
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by EmekaA125(m): 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
Kpele
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by EmekaA125(m): 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2022
MrDoGood:

The "was" she used is American.

Eyun tu funny.
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by brandsoncharlie: 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2022
Paulianfa:

So fast? Hmmmm if u asked me, is like u were waiting for him to fvck up. Not even a second chance?
She got options now , that’s their game. The next guy is already on the line.
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by deebrownneymar: 6:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
Karen2024:

Thanks for the information. I assist in circulation same to all other social media platforms and main stream media. Cheers!
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by Dshocker(m): 7:05pm On Dec 26, 2022
Karen2024:
the wedding couldn't hold again.

Please forgive him, i believe you guys can work something out.

The most important thing is, does he love you.
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by cochexky: 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
Karen2024:

Calm down Joor.. One ToTo no de do again because it's the only Joy we are getting from this yeye country. Forgive him and move on with him.. Mo bed lol
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by davewhizy: 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
Candidlady:

Good thing you cancelled

Those things ain't suppose to be trusted undecided

My advice is you try to avoid anything that got withered stick between em legs. . They nothing but chaos asin wahala
Candid your papa build house for nairaland?

Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by Keji1012(m): 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
Karen2024:

He’s a boyfriend and not your husband, stop all these sense of belonging and entitlement.

Had it been your guys are married, we would have known what to say.

Is he the only one “yanshing” you ?.. fear God nah
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by Babastrong(m): 7:42pm On Dec 26, 2022
Dicks like to taste new kpekus thesame way mouths need many foods. Know this,
know peace.
you no fit eat rice everyday naw, if you eat jollof rice today then tomorrow na pounded yam.
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by Ovieemmanuel: 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2022
Justbehave:
A friend called you and you drove down there? You lucky say you no die for accident. Fool
this next one no go cheat.
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by advanceDNA: 8:33pm On Dec 26, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

You’re acting as if you don’t have multiple options as boyfriends, because your boyfriend didn’t catch you first that’s why you’re playing the victim.

So as she catch am now...make e just dey date am till he go give am STDs.... but if na man catch am....u go tell am make he dump am sharpally cos na bítch
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by kunleham(m): 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

same person ?
You no know say all these na fiction based on unreal ife experience.
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by Wizmj4real(m): 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2022
Candidlady:

Good thing you cancelled

Those things ain't suppose to be trusted undecided

My advice is you try to avoid anything that got withered stick between em legs. . They nothing but chaos asin wahala

And you're secretly happy she's single again like you
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by Wizmj4real(m): 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2022
Karen2024:

Babe am nit defending a cheat wether woman or man

But I will advice you to look inwards, try to analyse the whole thing

Are you always there for him, if you had taken out time to always be around even when the strange girl comes around do you think such would have happened, be incharge of your territory

Although anyone that wants to cheat will cheat no matter the attention and monitoring

Go and get your man back

You're losing the battle if you don't do a background check

That gal knows you ain't got time for your fiance, so she used her time against you

Trust me if you're thinking you've dumped him, he will marry that babe

Do your own research about the babe my advice
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by Greystone: 10:43pm On Dec 26, 2022
Karen2024:

I’m truly sorry this happened to you.
I’m getting married next year and you won’t just believe the kind of temptations I’ve been facing but I made up my mind not to do anything that wud sabotage my relationship.
If it’s any consolation, it is better to have discovered now than later.
You will find someone better suited for you in the future
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by gfelo(m): 12:26am On Dec 27, 2022
Ur problem increase anytime u started posting everything abt ur relationship on social network, get sense.
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by Eyinju112(f): 11:36am On Dec 27, 2022
If you have eyes to see, you’d see the person I told to drop digits is my namesake.. I love the fact that we bear the same name
Renman:
Are you an Ashewo
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by sainthumble: 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
Thanks for updating...

Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by tk4radi: 6:07am On Dec 28, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

same person ?
She's (HE IS) a story-teller.

She (He) likes keeping the stories very short
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by Ehinjuola: 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2022
EmekaA125:
Ehinjuolaoluwa, how do you DM?
Emeka, you must know me as a person.

To DM, just send a direct msg to Email.
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by OrigeenalSeven: 11:02am On Dec 30, 2022
Eyinju112:
Na this breakfast they hurt pass... from marriage level to another guy how are you? What are your likes and dislike grin

she go go start from square zero again. which kind wahala be this again.
her village people dun finally open her file
they dun finally get her last last
see how she collect hot breakfast fah
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by OrigeenalSeven: 11:03am On Dec 30, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:
Since you dumped him already, your ranting is unnecessary

she never wan talk true
her story no clear yet
way she for say the guy man serve her breakfast inside takeaway
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by kelspinall(m): 9:17pm On Jan 02, 2023
Hndrrxxx:
your dumbass trifling son
Lols.. Oto NNE gi
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2023
kelspinall:

Lols.. Oto NNE gi
shut your damn mouth ‘fore you dropped nigga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Do The Ballet Dance At Her Magazine Launch / Hilarious Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pic+video) / Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.