Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating (40888 Views)

"I Shouted Oluchi!!” – Lady Caught Boyfriend Cheating With Bestie / Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day / Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by Sunnyski: 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
Eyaa. Take heart.

Your old things have passed away this year. I'm sure you're starting a new life next year.
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2022
No b u talk say u dey marry just September here??

More reason why u shudnt b quick to announce everything happening in ur life

Kpele o
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by MeaslesMumpsRub: 4:01pm On Dec 26, 2022
Karen2024 for Governor of Abuja, 2023.
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by Ted4real: 4:02pm On Dec 26, 2022
Congratulations
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by Emdebby2: 4:03pm On Dec 26, 2022
He is your boyfriend not your husband. He has the right to be with any woman. A friend informed you about them and you drove out speedily. It's like some women haven't learned any lesson from the death of the lawyer that killed herself because of the husband and his sidechick.
Now that you've dumped him, congrats!
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by NaijaCover(m): 4:21pm On Dec 26, 2022
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
You no snap?

I won't believe it until I see piSURE
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by geemd434: 4:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
Justbehave:
A friend called you and you drove down there? You lucky say you no die for accident. Fool

Why una harsh for this lady na? She offend anyone
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by MiaBeer(m): 4:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
Karen2024:
I've always suspected my boyfriend cheating on me with a lady he claim to be his casual friend and I told him I don't like how the girl flirt around him but he said nothing was going on between them.

Yesterday I returned from work and my friend called me on phone and asked me to go to my boyfriend's house immediately. Without hesitation I drove to his house and caught him with a lady on his bed. I'te dumped him.

Look before you leap and take time to think before you act. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by damoobaba: 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
Karen2024:
I've always suspected my boyfriend cheating on me with a lady he claim to be his casual friend and I told him I don't like how the girl flirt around him but he said nothing was going on between them.

Yesterday I returned from work and my friend called me on phone and asked me to go to my boyfriend's house immediately. Without hesitation I drove to his house and caught him with a lady on his bed. I've dumped him.

Hope you've not spent much on your wedding preparations.
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by Trilz(m): 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
Let me teach you how to read anyone's WhatsApp message directly on your phone

Before I teach you'll have to pay a token..

Check my signature for my contact..
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by Omniman(m): 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
Odinakaibe2022:
A friend told you and you rushfuly went to his house without wasting timeand u even used ur money to go ,but if nah him call u to come to his house you go even ask for transport money, mttechw!
she drove dude
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by Oyiboman69: 4:43pm On Dec 26, 2022
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by idahsy: 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2022
dumped the fucking nigga and come to me, the long and large pns ever
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by Nwadu: 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
Karen2024:

Yesterday I returned from work and my friend called me on phone and asked me to go to my boyfriend's house immediately. Without hesitation I drove to his house and caught him with a lady on his bed. I'te dumped him.

So sorry about this... Can we chat
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by damoobaba: 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
Karen2024:

Ladies like candidlady will lead you into lezbianism, they'll lead you the wrong way. No say I no tell you O because it's always sweet at the beginning na for your old age when you begin dey pay for prick you go remember this advice.
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by Sammy101111(m): 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
My sister there are guys that are born never to appreciate anything they don’t even appreciate there family talk less of there future wife or girlfriend . That kind of person no matter how good you her to him or her .
He will still cheat on you Just take hard find a man who’s serious and not a man that flirt like animal

This kind men even if they marry Beyoncé
They will cheat sorry dear just take heart
God rescue you from next year mayhem
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by Sammy101111(m): 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

https://www.nairaland.com/7354590/im-finally-getting-married#117054217

same person ?

If you follow her advice nothing good will come out of it simple
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by Hndrrxxx(m): 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
kelspinall:

am good and you

dislikes
negative energies:
hatred backbiting and deceit

your dumbass trifling son
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by Xkale1996(m): 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2022
Karen2024:

you did the right thing na community penis him be, some guyz can't just stay faithful
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by Igboslayer: 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2022
fikayormi:
So no wedding dis year for you again after all the oppression and show off

E choke
Nairaland in-laws are on her case right now.
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by iamsolasoul(f): 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2022
Don’t react … and don’t be too strict perfect balance sometimes if you don’t show them you could do the same but only have discipline as your boundary … demo well … use omotola tears but love they will continue only if their heart is stone

If you can f do it well romantically everywoman is unique
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by Panda7(m): 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
how many guys are on your radar or you would rather wait for the appointed time?
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by maasoap(m): 5:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
Odinakaibe2022:
A friend told you and you rushfuly went to his house without wasting timeand u even used ur money to go ,but if nah him call u to come to his house you go even ask for transport money, mttechw!

grin grin grin
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by Nwachi22(f): 5:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
Chris2863:
Lies, lies, lies

Are you the boyfriend?
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by enzojaylini: 5:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
You deserve better. Move in. You'll surely get someone better, I hope shah.
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by Igboslayer: 5:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
fikayormi:
So no wedding dis year for you again after all the oppression and show off

E choke
Nairaland in-laws are on this case right now.
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by Yankiss(m): 5:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
advanceDNA:

Good for you.....no waste time with community penìs...
Men don't cheat. Only women do. grin If you dont know ask the elders.

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by atheistandproud(m): 5:38pm On Dec 26, 2022
Is it not funny how Women are quick to use the label "Community penis" yet a lot of them would end up ripping up each other's weave-ons and clothes fighting for the same community penis.

Women love men who cheat. It means that the man has options, money and is attractive to other women. Nothing keeps a woman up at night more than the thought that another woman is riding her community penis.

Meanwhile decent men who have one man - one woman mindset are being abandoned left right and center.

Ladies una well done.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by Yankiss(m): 5:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
Karen2024:

Too fast. No man is clean please. Go and get your boy back. Beat that girl silly. The next guy is still gona cheat, only that you may not catch him at it. grin

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by Raychee(f): 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
Congratulations. You successful avoided an unfortunate man, a life of misery and series of STI's.
Re: I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating by advanceDNA: 5:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
Yankiss:
Men don't cheat. Only women do. grin If you dont know ask the elders.

Opinion is free....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Do The Ballet Dance At Her Magazine Launch / Hilarious Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pic+video) / Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.