Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) (58714 Views)

Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) / Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) / How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by Dshocker(m): 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
Lol
Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by Ckonnet: 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
The bride must have informed her how wonderful oga is in the oza room. That eye was filled with imagination and fantasies angry ur own go reach u nwam.
Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by ademi87(m): 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
abobote:
Even if me na me, that marriage no go work, why will she chose a prettier girl as chief bridesmaid.

Anyway, since I caught my side chick cheating, I have decided to stick to my wife. Even my wife is surprise with the kind of attention I'm giving her these days
ur side chick is cheating Are you normal Make she no follow who go marry her abi Make she remain side chick forever..... Wicked human being grin grin
Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by Josephkabila12: 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2022
abobote:
Even if me na me, that marriage no go work, why will she chose a prettier girl as chief bridesmaid.

Anyway, since I caught my side chick cheating, I have decided to stick to my wife. Even my wife is surprise with the kind of attention I'm giving her these days
grin
Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by mamaafrik(m): 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
He may have liked her at first but she didn't open up to the guys advances on time because she was confused before the bride saw the gold In him and agreed to a relationship.
Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by Mathain19(m): 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
Just pray for your marriage to workout..
After all,
Even if it turns the other way round..
I have the feeling that you have the devils Address.. cool cool
Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by godofuck231: 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
Nothing there , our parents and forefathers did same for centuries, even took younger wives , and nothing went wrong
Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by mirinder: 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
KristaPretty:

I learnt it's sweeter grin
is your pussy sweeter?
Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by Freshgrace4life(f): 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
abobote:

So you were expecting your side chick to stay faithful to you , when you yourself ... You're not faithful to your wife ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by Freshgrace4life(f): 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
Marriage wey no wan work , e dey the hands of both partners.
Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by NastiLord: 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Person no fit look person in peace again

Men see everything as green light

Just take a look at the post above mine and more to come below

shallow minded beings(gender)

Person wear green clothe and come dey look you like that, no be green light be that?

1 Like

Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by pius49(m): 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
What if the Loku Loku be him relation
Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by Kajaard: 1:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
advanceDNA:
See that look like ..."if i catch you for corner where my friend no dey"

i will give you the only thing i can offer

Are you indirectly saying that women have only their pussy to offer men? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by ayesco202(m): 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
abobote:

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

1 Like

Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by blackboy(m): 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
No blame her. Blame the guy or his wife. Its the couple that can let anyone break them up or come btw them
Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by owoshuyi(m): 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
I know he's just being funny.

What if na the guy sister? undecided
Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by CharleyBright(m): 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
ExAngel007:
A Facebook user, Tlotliso Sojane from Lesotho shared photos of a bride, her bride's maid and groom during a wedding ceremony. He captioned the post:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0heew5jFXsCWFYer819tcq9K7QsvP3NbhoQkt2n8B9Sfs8xp1zdekv7bqicndwwxfl&id=100004257576462

The problem I keep having with Social Media is that it keeps invading and abusing people's privacy in the name of chasing clout.
I have right to sue anyone that carries my private pictures and dumps them online for "negative public consumption" .
How will the couple feel seeing their private picture generating negativity online? These are the things the whites use to cash out big time. By the time they finish suing your sorry arse and claiming damages, you will learn to respect people's private and be careful what you post online.
Some Africans with mediocrity is like 5 and 6.

2 Likes

Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by etrange: 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
It hasn't failed, you're already pointing fingers. Anyway, who's the person? The other guy in white? It's 2022.
Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by abobote: 2:47pm On Oct 05, 2022
ademi87:
ur side chick is cheating Are you normal Make she no follow who go marry her abi Make she remain side chick forever..... Wicked human being grin grin
She is cheating with a married man like me
Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by abobote: 2:49pm On Oct 05, 2022
Freshgrace4life:
So you were expecting your side chick to stay faithful to you , when you yourself ... You're not faithful to your wife ...
I'm only being human, we are selfish in nature, you know
Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by Vulcan24(m): 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
Looks don't always betray intentions
These ones are just not matured or dee everything as cruise

This kid should face his marriage if he's so really In to it
Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by advanceDNA: 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kajaard:

Are you indirectly saying that women have only their pussy to offer men? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

U are the one that said so ooooo....

Still......will she help him with his business, will she give him money....??

1 Like

Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by BabaAgba79(m): 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
KristaPretty:

Na true. grin

1 Like

Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by Kajaard: 4:03pm On Oct 05, 2022
advanceDNA:

U are the one that said so ooooo....

Still......will she help him with his business, will she give him money....??

Lol cheesy

You are right sha.
Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by kingsmaila(m): 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2022
She may be thinking of how her own wedding will look like. You may think some one is looking at you but the eyes are fixed starring at you but the mind is some where in thought.

1 Like

Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by mesheal7: 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2022
Hello Guys,

Not to derail this thread, but we are seeking a WordPress technical writer for immediate hire.
Learn more and apply here - https://www.nairaland.com/7366263/hiring-technical-writer-some-wordpress
Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by romunu(m): 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
That how her eyes are,
Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by Freshgrace4life(f): 5:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
abobote:

I'm only being human, we are selfish in nature, you know
That's just it ,we are meant to forgive our partners anytime they cheat on us .
Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by Dennisana(m): 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
Indeed it is......... Hahahahahha!!1
KristaPretty:

1 Like

Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
I tire for men on this site. So sick
Re: If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) by Nyelu: 7:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
Stolen waters are sweet, bread eaten in secret is pleasant but they don't know that dead men are there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This / My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? / Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.