Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

How I Found My Husband After Quitting Online Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Found My Husband After Quitting Online Dating (249 Views)

Lady Narrates How Her Life Improved After Quitting Prostitution For Paying Less / My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation / Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Found My Husband After Quitting Online Dating by MhiztaFrank(m): 3:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
Beastnaija on Relationship

I tried nearly every online dating service at least once during the course of a four-year span, if not simultaneously. I mostly used eHarmony and Match.com. The eHarmony story on the science of compatibility completely won me over. Sincerely, I still do. I liked Match.com because it offered instant satisfaction.

Don’t get me wrong, though. I stopped using internet dating for four years in a row. I was intermittent. For months at a time, I removed my profile while I was seeing someone or just taking a break. However, those years of my life were mostly driven by my experiences with online dating, most of which, let’s be clear, was awful.

Eharmony was the cause of my first heartbreak from an internet relationship. The science of compatibility connected me with a number of excellent candidates. I have to assume that the bad apple in the group caught my attention right away. In the course of our email “getting to know you” process, he said all the right things.

He must be a psychic mind reader because he could not have answered those questions any more effectively if he had hired my best friend to do it. As a chef, he claimed to desire to launch a “meals for the homeless program.” He mentioned how his two little daughters were the light of his life and how they had motivated him. He spoke tales of fatherhood that would have moved even the toughest hearts, yet this single mother sobbed as a result. He claimed to be a poet. CONTINUE READING….

(1) (Reply)

What Advice Would U Give To A Person Who's About To Get Into A New Relationship / Is Capricorn Unfortunate People / How To Know That He Wants To Marry You Someday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.